B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt 52)

Kaaattt93
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt

Unread post by Kaaattt93 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:I'm only going to say this once...

PLEASE, for the sake of this board, Frank's job, and everyone involved...DO NOT even insinuate about child molestation here. It's a public forum. Aria's teachers can read this stuff, pull her out of class, and IF nothing is going on, they will have done that for nothing (I would know this personally, for the record...besides the obvious that social media/message boards weren't around when I was that age Image). Frank's job could go into jeopardy from people at the firehouse reading this, potential employers could be turned off from him, etc. It's one thing to go to Discord, or privately PM people you agree with to discuss it, but a public forum is not the place, especially since it's able to be found on Google now (I've previously looked and had a difficult time myself but that's besides the point).

I AM NOT defending the actions that could be seen as "grooming" (I put that in quotations merely for the sake of not insinuating), I am saying to just take the discussion off a forum that can be easily Googled and read. I know it would make a good chunk of people here happy (ish?) if Ean got custody of the kids, Britney's life was miserable, etc. etc. etc. but there are three kids earthside (and one in utero) who did not ask to be brought into the world and have their worlds turned upside down by complete strangers on the Internet gossiping (also not by their mother's speedy decisions, but that's besides the point).

I, like many of you all, do not want to think Frank could do anything like that to any of the kids. In reality, though? It can happen to anyone, anywhere, anytime. Use your best judgment when discussing the matter. I am by no means "against" people here, but keep the insinuations to a minimum. Please.

I get this needed to be said, no doubt B has been in contact with mods having a whinge too am I right? Thank you for remaining impartial, although I can tell you agree with most of our points ;)

I will respect your wishes.

In my opinion, Frank desperately wanted the YT fame life, he was in B’s ear trying to ‘out’ their relationship, exposed their pregnancy before she did, he’s all about that social media status. If he didn’t think of the potential repercussions and scrutiny of his behaviour then that’s on him. He dove in shiny head first, just like he did into being a father and husband to a woman he didn’t know. He’s clearly just as irresponsible and reckless as her, and that’s on him.

But anyway. The things that are discussed on this forum are seemingly the very most ‘vial’ in existence to B. Yet she broadcasts her children on very public platforms. This board can be found by googling. The deeper, darker places of the web that discussion and/or photos of her children could be dwelling, are none of her concern because, out of sight out of mind right?

Her minions need to get a grip and so does she. We are not villains. We are concerned. In the grand scheme, this forum probably is, (hopefully not but unfortunately there is SO much that goes on underneath the surface that the average person is completely ignorant to) the very least concerning thing SHE is exposing her children to. Just sayin’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KeepingItReal »

tea_spiller wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:
KeepingItReal wrote:In V's video, "we fight" at around 3:57 she says there's a saying,"don't let your spouse go to bed angry" and it is bull$#!t. Rem when the honeymooner said they don't go to bed angry?
I mean, everyone is different.
But! Then she goes on to say parenting alone means you have to be self-sufficient and you don't need someone next to you to get things done...but then she has alone time and space to herself and she values that alot...but she would love to have David around.

Anyone noticed this? Whenever they're having their girls' lunch/meetup "Freenk" is there alot. Also, I could be wrong but he seems like the type to get crazy jealous over basic communication between B and E. Lol I wonder what she did with the "E" from their room?
Easy, she cut the bottom off the E to make it a F! Such an easy transition
LMAOOOOOO!!!

Lol that's a cold brew!
#HeartlessBritch
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

take a drink every time she says “this is frenks first baby”

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I feel extremely sad for the 3 step kids when baby Scar Scar gets here.

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Just watched her old navy haul. I hate the way she dresses her kids. I think she dresses Harlow ok but the older kids are always dressed in such depressing colors. Idk its just me I guess but I love to dress my kids in fun bright colors. Aria is always wearing those stupid shorts with the lace on the bottom and a white tank top. And her white saltwater sandals. The pajamas she got Nolan were so ugly and most of the sleepers she got for "babeh gurl" are ugly too! Old navy has such cute stuff too but the stuff she gets is so plain...also does anyone remember back when aria was a baby she would shop at once upon a child and buy buy baby. Now she's just like nope that's for poor people
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Crazymess1215 wrote:Just watched her old navy haul. I hate the way she dresses her kids. I think she dresses Harlow ok but the older kids are always dressed in such depressing colors. Idk its just me I guess but I love to dress my kids in fun bright colors. Aria is always wearing those stupid shorts with the lace on the bottom and a white tank top. And her white saltwater sandals. The pajamas she got Nolan were so ugly and most of the sleepers she got for "babeh gurl" are ugly too! Old navy has such cute stuff too but the stuff she gets is so plain...also does anyone remember back when aria was a baby she would shop at once upon a child and buy buy baby. Now she's just like nope that's for poor people

Buy buy baby is more expensive than old navy. Br I remember her doing a once upon a child haul once. I’m not sure why she started obsessively buying old navy. It’s like literally the only place she goes!

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

hellodolly_ wrote: THANK YOU!! :love2:
And everyone called me crazy... mhm.
More so annoying than crazy, I'd wager.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I just can’t wait for reality to slap them both in the face once this baby is born. Shes gonna have 3 other kids and a new bigger house to clean and now she wants to claim Luna as her pet.

Frank has no idea what he’s in for, taking care of a newborn is no joke....it’s demanding and it’s exhausting. You can say that “you’re gonna be an amazing dad” til you’re blue in the face but you don’t know what kind of parent someone will be until they go through all the struggles of being a parent. Just because he “plays” with the other kids she think “ermahgerd goals” like wtf? That stupid fake smile will disappear off his face once he comes home tired from his 24 hr shifts, has to come home to a screaming newborn and 3 other bratty kids. He’s gonna either be taking care of the baby or taking care of the other kids or the household chores.

Also she’s literally due around the same time that she’s supposed to be moving into her new place...that’s just a recipe for disaster and I for one can’t wait. I can’t stand ppl that purposely put themselves into situations they can’t handle then cry about it later

KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KeepingItReal »

Amelia322 wrote:I feel extremely sad for the 3 step kids when baby Scar Scar gets here.

Yea it's gonna be ten times worse. Especially on Aria. The B!tch already ignores her. Rem the doctor's office?

I feel sorry for them right now too. She's pregnant and probably got fatigue. Couldn't give a f%@$. Can't fulfil her duties to the existing 3...imagine adding a new born plus moving, Aria will have h.w. Nolan will be on his iPad and probably Harlow too. Hopefully she gets help. Care.com might be a good idea. Just to have some sanity. They are delusional to add a 5th to this.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Wobbledewobble wrote:
Crazymess1215 wrote:Just watched her old navy haul. I hate the way she dresses her kids. I think she dresses Harlow ok but the older kids are always dressed in such depressing colors. Idk its just me I guess but I love to dress my kids in fun bright colors. Aria is always wearing those stupid shorts with the lace on the bottom and a white tank top. And her white saltwater sandals. The pajamas she got Nolan were so ugly and most of the sleepers she got for "babeh gurl" are ugly too! Old navy has such cute stuff too but the stuff she gets is so plain...also does anyone remember back when aria was a baby she would shop at once upon a child and buy buy baby. Now she's just like nope that's for poor people

Buy buy baby is more expensive than old navy. Br I remember her doing a once upon a child haul once. I’m not sure why she started obsessively buying old navy. It’s like literally the only place she goes!

Maybe she goes there because the quality is so low, she will have to go shopping again in a couple weeks. People say old navy clothes are good quality but I swear, every time I buy clothes for my daughter there, they shrink in the wash right away. Drives me crazy!
MarvelMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MarvelMama »

KeepingItReal wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:I feel extremely sad for the 3 step kids when baby Scar Scar gets here.

Yea it's gonna be ten times worse. Especially on Aria. The B!tch already ignores her. Rem the doctor's office?

I feel sorry for them right now too. She's pregnant and probably got fatigue. Couldn't give a f%@$. Can't fulfil her duties to the existing 3...imagine adding a new born plus moving, Aria will have h.w. Nolan will be on his iPad and probably Harlow too. Hopefully she gets help. Care.com might be a good idea. Just to have some sanity. They are delusional to add a 5th to this.
Weren’t they talking about getting a nanny? Maybe they really will, I’m sure Boring wants to keep up with the Joneses (Vanessa has an au pair and every other social media mom with a nanny).

I’m sure it’ll actually be a good thing for the kids, someone will be paying attention to them and engaging them in some activities.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

MarvelMama wrote:
KeepingItReal wrote:

I feel sorry for them right now too. She's pregnant and probably got fatigue. Couldn't give a f%@$. Can't fulfil her duties to the existing 3...imagine adding a new born plus moving, Aria will have h.w. Nolan will be on his iPad and probably Harlow too. Hopefully she gets help. <a class="vglnk" href="http://Care.com" rel="nofollow"><span>Care</span><span>.</span><span>com</span></a> might be a good idea. Just to have some sanity. They are delusional to add a 5th to this.
Weren’t they talking about getting a <a class="vglnk" title="Link added by VigLink" target="_blank" href="http://i.viglink.com/?key=e9f28643d7e42 ... %2Fspan%3E" rel="nofollow"><span>nanny</span></a>? Maybe they really will, I’m sure Boring wants to keep up with the Joneses (Vanessa has an au pair and every other social media mom with a <a class="vglnk" title="Link added by VigLink" target="_blank" href="http://i.viglink.com/?key=e9f28643d7e42 ... %2Fspan%3E" rel="nofollow"><span>nanny</span></a>).

I’m sure it’ll actually be a good thing for the kids, someone will be paying attention to them and engaging them in some activities.

Damn why get a nanny when you're a SAHM?! Shes never worked a day in her life and needs a nanny? Stop having kids you can't handle, Britney!
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

honeybear wrote:take a drink every time she says “this is frenks first baby”

No thanks I don’t feel like dying of alcohol poisoning today.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KeepingItReal wrote:

Boo freaking whoo, she knew what she was getting herself into, I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She better not get a nanny/babysitter, she needs to put her big girl panties on lay in the bed she made.

missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

None of these YouTubers need a babysitter, not for their sake or the kids. No. They CHOSE to get pregnant either multiple times or multiple times so close together. Cry me a fucking river! Handle your shit, be woman enough to back your shit up

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

,ii
MamaJoAnna wrote:Title credit - GetYouTubesTied
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13732

Baby Morrow's name has been announced as Scarlett Everleigh, and Britney keeps emphasizing the fact she's a "fire wife."

Continue.
W

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

I’m torn. If a nanny would fill in the gaps and help Nolan/give attention to all the kids (not Brit) then it’d be a good thing

Like yeah she shouldn’t need one but if she insists on popping kids out without tending to their emotional well development then fuck it get a nanny
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt 52)

charmed596 wrote:I’m torn. If a nanny would fill in the gaps and help Nolan/give attention to all the kids (not Brit) then it’d be a good thing

Like yeah she shouldn’t need one but if she insists on popping kids out without tending to their emotional well development then fuck it get a nanny
If she was actually doing something with her life like going to school or having an actual job then maybe I would somewhat understand. But there is absolutely no reason for a SAHM to need a damn nanny, that’s ridiculous. Millions of single parents have multiple kids, work 40+ hrs a week, come home cook & clean all by themselves without the help of a nanny.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”