Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Ducklings4 wrote:I can not believe this is the same woman I starred watching three years ago. She seemed to be a happier, healthier person then too. I really wonder what happened to her and Ellie. At what point does being youtuber break a normal person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have to agree with you 100%. I have a feeling Bonnie hasn’t been happy in a long time and I am sure YouTube has a lot to do with that. She was so sweet and so funny when I first started watching a long time ago. Now she is snarky and in everyone’s face about everything. Now with all this plastic surgery....it just seems like she is hoping it will make her happy again. I don’t think it will. She is going to still have to work hard to maintain that new body. It isn’t going to be a cake walk.

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Bethypooh51 wrote:Just watched Bonnie’s Instastory. Do you think she had a boob lift as well. She has strange padding under her bra straps. She mentioned getting her drains out. Well wouldn’t she have had a surgeon in Utah who did the procedure if he had to take drains out? I am so confused. Did she go to LA for the lipo and get the tummy tuck and possibly boobs in Utah? It will be interesting to see how this all turns out.

I'm guessing she got her armpits liposuctioned

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
Manitowoc123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Manitowoc123 »

We’re all different, but i know when I got my tummy tuck, i was off pain meds fully within ten days. My opinion is that she is this sheltered mormon girl who hasn’t had alcohol, hasn’t done drugs - she doesn’t know what it is like to “be altered”. My guess is that she likes the feeling she’s getting from pain meds - numbs out the noise of her life.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Manitowoc123 wrote:We’re all different, but i know when I got my tummy tuck, i was off pain meds fully within ten days. My opinion is that she is this sheltered mormon girl who hasn’t had alcohol, hasn’t done drugs - she doesn’t know what it is like to “be altered”. My guess is that she likes the feeling she’s getting from pain meds - numbs out the noise of her life.
Mormons seem to have some big issues with prescription drug addiction, probably because it's not banned like alcohol. Lisa Ling did a great episode of her CNN show about it.

https://www.cnn.com/2014/10/02/living/l ... index.html

I'm guessing Bonnie's not anywhere close to an addiction, but if it's really been two weeks and she's needing the pills as much as she implied, then that would be a bit of a red flag.
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

I'm wondering if Bonnie did the surgery for her or because she was afraid of losing brand deals to younger, prettier, thinner, "influencers"? What's next? Joel has complained about his gut...will he get lipo too?
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

Didn’t read every comment pertaining to surgery (there obviously are a ton lol) so not sure if this has been brought up, but look back at Bonnie’s videos when Lincoln is few months old and she’s skinny. What the heck is she taking about???
If she’d of always been heavy her story about “fiberous fat” (whatever that is) would be a bit more believable. I’d bet she weighs a good 50lbs less months after her 4th pregnancy then she does now. So what that means is the crap she shoveled in her pie hole to gain all that weight is now hard to loose, because she’s still shoveling it in. Pretty basic science.
I am not fat shaming l’m 5’9” and I have been a size 4 and l have been size 20 all in the last 5 years. Right now l am a 10-12. I’ll be real with anyone though...l eat less crap then when l was 200+ and a size 20 and way more crap than when l got down to a size 4 and lived on health food.
Don’t bullshit people! It’s obvious when you see her in the vlogs eating chips and candy she’s not serious about and that’s ok. Just be honest first with yourself then with others. My hubby knows l want some of my perks like Frappuccinos so right now l don’t want to be a 4! Lol

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Poor Evie. I would say that it's Ruby's fault that the package was left on the porch for the kids to see. Every experienced parent know that children are curious so you don't leave their birthday or christmas presents anywhere for them to see or peek. Ruby made Evie cry and feel like she ruined everything and no one should make a child feel like that before her own birthday. I hope that Evie enjoys her birthday without guilt.
Ruby always blames her children or someone else for her mistakes.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Namm wrote:Poor Evie. I would say that it's Ruby's fault that the package was left on the porch for the kids to see. Every experienced parent know that children are curious so you don't leave their birthday or christmas presents anywhere for them to see or peek. Ruby made Evie cry and feel like she ruined everything and no one should make a child feel like that before her own birthday. I hope that Evie enjoys her birthday without guilt.
Ruby always blames her children or someone else for her mistakes.
Wrong thread :)
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote: At what point does being youtuber break a normal person.
This is a really good article that addresses this issue.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/videocreato ... -life/amp/
This is also an interesting video (for us all may I add) :
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

jaynshann wrote:Didn’t read every comment pertaining to surgery (there obviously are a ton lol) so not sure if this has been brought up, but look back at Bonnie’s videos when Lincoln is few months old and she’s skinny. What the heck is she taking about???
If she’d of always been heavy her story about “fiberous fat” (whatever that is) would be a bit more believable. I’d bet she weighs a good 50lbs less months after her 4th pregnancy then she does now. So what that means is the crap she shoveled in her pie hole to gain all that weight is now hard to loose, because she’s still shoveling it in. Pretty basic science.
I am not fat shaming l’m 5’9” and I have been a size 4 and l have been size 20 all in the last 5 years. Right now l am a 10-12. I’ll be real with anyone though...l eat less crap then when l was 200+ and a size 20 and way more crap than when l got down to a size 4 and lived on health food.
Don’t bullshit people! It’s obvious when you see her in the vlogs eating chips and candy she’s not serious about and that’s ok. Just be honest first with yourself then with others. My hubby knows l want some of my perks like Frappuccinos so right now l don’t want to be a 4! Lol

I think there must be something hormonal going on with her. She was thinner when they were doing the kitchen renovation (after Lincoln was born) and exclusively eating out.

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

winniewise wrote:
jaynshann wrote:Didn’t read every comment pertaining to surgery (there obviously are a ton lol) so not sure if this has been brought up, but look back at Bonnie’s videos when Lincoln is few months old and she’s skinny. What the heck is she taking about???

I think there must be something hormonal going on with her. She was thinner when they were doing the kitchen renovation (after Lincoln was born) and exclusively eating out.

I'm wondering if she is on a new kind of birth control (Mirena maybe? She loves to do what Ellie does. I know Ellie had a cooper iud, but maybe Bonnie wants to be extra sure she won't get pregnant).

Maybe that's what's causing the drastic weight gain. This could be the first time she's been on birth control for this long.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

winniewise wrote:

I don’t think so. She used to be a lot more active taking care of her kids and home. She now has the equivalent of a desk job and working in an office I have seen this happen a lot. She is significantly less active than she was and I think they eat out a lot more. She used to always cook dinner and I don’t think she does much. So it has slowly caught up with her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Her weight gain is pretty easy to understand. She doesn’t chase after babies all day, and she’s eating out more then ever.
When she first started she was home alone chasing her kids, they had no extra money so no eating out, it was simple meals at home. No treats every night either.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Her weight gain is pretty easy to understand. She doesn’t chase after babies all day, and she’s eating out more then ever.
When she first started she was home alone chasing her kids, they had no extra money so no eating out, it was simple meals at home. No treats every night either.
If this was all there is to it then most stay at home moms would be thin, and sedentary Ellie would be fat.

Hormones can definitely be playing a role, especially if she’s on hormonal birth control. I agree she moves less than she did, but like someone else said, she ate out a lot around the time of the kitchen reno too. She needs to eat less and move more, but I do think people are making weight loss sound so much simpler than it is for most people.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Her weight gain is pretty easy to understand. She doesn’t chase after babies all day, and she’s eating out more then ever.
If this was all there is to it then most stay at home moms would be thin, and sedentary Ellie would be fat.

Hormones can definitely be playing a role, especially if she’s on hormonal birth control. I agree she moves less than she did, but like someone else said, she ate out a lot around the time of the kitchen reno too. She needs to eat less and move more, but I do think people are making weight loss sound so much simpler than it is for most people.
Sadly her IQ and lack lustre motivation in all things knowledgeable doth not an easy job make, when it comes to her weight and - all things in her life tbf.
princesseggbert
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by princesseggbert »

I "think" Joel has had a vasectomy. Jared put something in a video ( can't remember which vlog) before about 2 people at this table have had a v. From what I recall the table was Jared, Joel, Kevin and Beau. 2 of those have since had another child.

Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk
sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

princesseggbert wrote:I "think" Joel has had a vasectomy. Jared put something in a video ( can't remember which vlog) before about 2 people at this table have had a v. From what I recall the table was Jared, Joel, Kevin and Beau. 2 of those have sinceis had another child.

Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk

I thought so too but Grandpa Griff was also at the table. Considering Ellie was born when grandma griff was only 32 and they were super broke still, I think the two that have had a V are Kevin and Grandpa Griff. Not Joel-y.

Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

Go back to the mukbang video they did with e + j. Bonnie gained weight by stuffing her face with food. In the beginning they didn’t have the money to treat themselves to high-calorie, indulgent meals out. YouTube fame and money changed that for them. I’m sure that’s why Jared has packed on a few pounds. He went from sharing an entree with Ellie to having a Dr Pepper fridge in his office. This family likes to treat themselves and it shows.

I bet this Mommy Glow up was her treat for hitting 1 million subscribers.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well today's vlog for those that don't want to watch is the final piece in the ad infinitum Holy Trinity of Bonnie's:

1) Her being a bitch to her viewers, followed by
2) Doing a vlog for sympathy to get the heat off of her for being a bitch, and
3) Her confirming said sympathy (and therefore asserting in her mind she wasn't a bitch and everyone loves and understands her) by reading out only the supportive comments.

Wash rinse and repeat every time she loses her shit and her true nasty colours come out. There was quite an amusing 'pause-for-effect' dramatics @ 1:03 - 1:13 mins. I'm only at 2:07 mins, not sure I can stomach the rest.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

So she didn’t tell her kids anything before the first surgery and just let them be freaked out and worried when she came home. It sounds like she also hasn’t told them what surgeries and why she’s getting them, so they’re probably really scared that their mom is sick or something.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”