Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Unread post by prettyll »

Look how bad it looks in this pic. I don’t know why she messed with her hair color it looked fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

prettyll wrote:Image

Look how bad it looks in this pic. I don’t know why she messed with her hair color it looked fine.

And her face!!! Body language and expressions speak volumes over words.

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

Jupiter wrote:
Shellyshel wrote:I don’t understand why youtubers even have po boxes. They get enough free stuff and paid sponsorships! PO boxes should only be for cards and such, but sending actual gifts to a random family on the internet who isn’t struggling for money is crazy to me.

I'm thrilled you posted this! When I first started watching these vlogs, I was completely gobsmacked at the whole damned thing. I watch another vlog with 2 gay men who had twins via surrogate. I'm not really snarking on them as they are funny, sincere, great dads and have adorable baby girls. Anyway, periodically they showcase gifts people send and praise everyone to the treetops. During one such showing...and this floored even them....someone sent them beautiful Stella McCartney baby dresses from Europe. I swear to God my coffee shot out my nose!!! Did you ever??? Who in the hell does that???? These guys are actually likeable, but Rachelle had the audacity to admit she was selling subs gifts on Poshmark.

Oh...and thank you dingbat for leaving that PO Box open. I mean folks really want to send gifts you can turn around and sell. If anyone has that kind of money to throw away...more power to ya.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Mc Husbands!!!! I love them! Yes the dresses SHOCKED ME TOO! I don’t spend that on my niece and nephew for Xmas or bdays and my sister is my best friend!
What the heck!! There are tons of people struggling to feed their kids. You want to give to a stranger give it to such a family. Not two men who clearly can afford the basics for their babes!
Not to make this thread about McHusbands but don’t you think those girls are ADORABLE and l LOVE THEIR NAMES!

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

Greenapples2 wrote:He is 100% eligiable for deployment. Idk where he is getting this “I can say no for 2 years!” Thing from. If duty calls he has to go. He is property of the US government for the entire contracted term. The ONLY way he wouldn’t have to go is if it was a situation where they came to his unit and said “we need 150 soldiers” and the unit had 300 soldiers. Meaning they didn’t need the whole unit only a small portion. They only have to allow 90 days between deployments not 2 years. He thinks “oh I will say no the first two years then the last two years they can’t even ask me” for example my husbands unit is setting up for deployment but his contract ends before the end of the deployment would be so he legally cannot go unless he reups which he does not want to do.
Did l understand the situation correctly...he signed a contract to be in the reserves just to get insurance benefits. I am sorry...his attitude about serving and thinking he’ll dodge it if duty calls...but basically wants to take advantage of what they can do for him PISSED ME OFF. Sorry if l am misspeaking and misunderstood but a ton of my family was in the Navy and they served because they love our country and wanted to “serve.” Yes with that came some benefits but it wasn’t about what could be done for them and then how they could dodge their responsibilities to fufill their duty which they literally signed up for at their own free will. That meant a few of them went overseas and even meant my stepdad left my Mom to go to Beirut for a year. Not once did he complain nor did my Mom. It just wouldn’t have made sense to do so since my stepdad knew that duty called and he chose that life.
I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR THAT WEANIE when l heard his attitude and master plan to dodge his duty but take from the Navy.

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Because if Justin says otherwise, she'll beat him the hell up. Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 2414c3.jpg[/img]

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mumoftwokiddos »

I cant stand when she says "this was expensive" "that was so expensive". Shes not very focused on perceiving herself as a great wholesome mother, but more of a Instagram family. Shes ten shades of crazy

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

mumoftwokiddos wrote:I cant stand when she says "this was expensive" "that was so expensive". Shes not very focused on perceiving herself as a great wholesome mother, but more of a Instagram family. Shes ten shades of crazy

And the old “i know not everyone can afford it” line (said in various different shades of shade).

Shes full of shit, self centred knobhead who is trying to be such a “picture perfect” mum she is seriously going to blink and wonder why she wasted her time and money on such frivolous things that did nothing for the quality of her childs life.

The dummies piss me off, “emma loves these ($30) ones” - but have you tried $2 dummies?? I haven’t actually seen you try anything else with a lower price tag?!?

And whats the point of a swing or pack n play if you dont let her sleep in them?? they have similar safety risks as letting an infant sleep in a carseat - yet she has no issues with that - or letting her baby sleep on the edge of a sofa in a dock-a-tot, with a crazy dog bouncing round! Shes got some weird views on safety. Use the $300 owlett day/night if you are so concerned!!!
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

Today I had time and I was reading a lot of pages here since I´m not watching her anymore (I unsubscribed) and honestly I don´t wonder about anything.

1. For what I remember all the rainbow clothes she got were on her Amazon Wish List, that´s why she got that stuff more than twice.

2. She donated to an animal shelter before. She got so much stuff from her viewers and went into the shelter to tell them it was all bought by her just to get a donation receipt on her name.
So when she donates clothes now she will get a donation receipt, too, and maybe that was her plan from the beginning so she left the P.O. box open.

What I don´t understand is the fact that she wants expensive clothes for her baby while nearly all clothes are produced on the same table in Bangladesh for a dollar.
The only question is are you stupid enough to pay 20 more dollar for the company name printed on that outfit or not - but since she posted a photo of her baby in clothes who are already up for donation "because of the size not fitting" ... yes, she is that stupid.

3. The baby is her best friend ? Of course, because it can´t speak and tell her how stupid and lazy she is.

PS: The picture were they all sit on the sofa - she looks like - at least someone sucks my boobs. 8-)
brendarae222
Amateur
Amateur

Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Unread post by brendarae222 »

Haulnarse wrote:
mumoftwokiddos wrote:I cant stand when she says "this was expensive" "that was so expensive". Shes not very focused on perceiving herself as a great wholesome mother, but more of a Instagram family. Shes ten shades of crazy

And the old “i know not everyone can afford it” line (said in various different shades of shade).

Shes full of shit, self centred knobhead who is trying to be such a “picture perfect” mum she is seriously going to blink and wonder why she wasted her time and money on such frivolous things that did nothing for the quality of her childs life.

The dummies piss me off, “emma loves these ($30) ones” - but have you tried $2 dummies?? I haven’t actually seen you try anything else with a lower price tag?!?

And whats the point of a swing or pack n play if you dont let her sleep in them?? they have similar safety risks as letting an infant sleep in a carseat - yet she has no issues with that - or letting her baby sleep on the edge of a sofa in a dock-a-tot, with a crazy dog bouncing round! Shes got some weird views on safety. Use the $300 owlett day/night if you are so concerned!!!
Yes, lots of people can afford $30 onesies if we wanted, but who the hell would so that?

Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Momto3boys wrote:The military tells you what they think you want to hear and then does the total opposite. I learned that after spending 20 of my husbands 25 yrs in the military
They have in mind why he left, so they will smile in his face but silently rub their hands and think, DUDE, we have a plan for you. ;) 8-)
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

download/file.php?id=19641&t=1
Amcco191 wrote:“...when you come home to your lovely family...” *pans over to Rachelle.

I’m dying. Hahahahaha
LOL, print that out for Halloween and hang it at your front door when you wanna sleep - no kid will ring.
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Bundy wrote:You could tell she wasn’t happy with her hair. When Justin saw it he said “you went with the silver?” And Rachelle looked embarrassed because she knows only a tiny portion of it actually toned silver. She said they “ran out of time” hmm yeah that’s code for “I hate it and we’re gonna fix it another time”.

OMG, OMG, OMG, ...

They never ran out of time, they had no idea what they did or it was her and her mom/sister. It looks like they tried to dye it blonde but because they had no clue how to do it the old blonde went even more light and the outgrown part tried to become lighter somehow. I´m not an expert at all but either they should have tried to dye the roots longer or with another percentage of developer.
And then they were like hey lets put silver on top.

I would never pay for that, so I rather think she went there to let them cut her hair and did the rest alone. How can a shop let you go home like that ?
Last edited by Schnatterinchen on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
rxysm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rxysm »

brendarae222 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:

Yes, lots of people can afford $30 onesies if we wanted, but who the hell would so that?

Right. My husband and I could afford them if we wanted to but he has a habit of tossing blowout stained onesies into the hamper and not pretreating the stains. So many clothes ruined but hey...they cost $5 or less so I won’t cry about it.

Does anyone ever wonder if her landlord watches her videos? I was the other day when they were basically saying their house was shit and falling apart around them and then the next day, oh our rent is so cheap!

Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

Schnatterinchen wrote:
Bundy wrote:You could tell she wasn’t happy with her hair. When Justin saw it he said “you went with the silver?” And Rachelle looked embarrassed because she knows only a tiny portion of it actually toned silver. She said they “ran out of time” hmm yeah that’s code for “I hate it and we’re gonna fix it another time”.

OMG, OMG, OMG, ...

They never ran out of time, they had no idea what they did or it was her and her mom/sister. It looks like they tried to dye it blonde but because they had no clue how to do it the old blonde got lighter and the outgrown part tried to become lighter somehow. I´m not an expert at all but either they should have tried to dye the roots longer or with another percentage of developer.
And then they were like hey lets put silver on top.

I would never pay for that, so I rather think she went there to let them cut her hair and did the rest alone. How can a shop leave you like that ?
You evidently didn't watch which is understandable, she didn't go to a shop, her hair stylist friend came to her house and did it

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

Schnatterinchen wrote:Today I had time and I was reading a lot of pages here since I´m not watching her anymore (I unsubscribed) and honestly I don´t wonder about anything.

1. For what I remember all the rainbow clothes she got were on her Amazon Wish List, that´s why she got that stuff more than twice.

2. She donated to an animal shelter before. She got so much stuff from her viewers and went into the shelter to tell them it was all bought by her just to get a donation receipt on her name.
So when she donates clothes now she will get a donation receipt, too, and maybe that was her plan from the beginning so she left the P.O. box open.

What I don´t understand is the fact that she wants expensive clothes for her baby while nearly all clothes are produced on the same table in Bangladesh for a dollar.
The only question is are you stupid enough to pay 20 more dollar for the company name printed on that outfit or not - but since she posted a photo of her baby in clothes who are already up for donation "because of the size not fitting" ... yes, she is that stupid.

3. The baby is her best friend ? Of course, because it can´t speak and tell her how stupid and lazy she is.

PS: The picture were they all sit on the sofa - she looks like - at least someone sucks my boobs. 8-)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage If Rachelle really lurks on her she must be shook, because not only did you speak her truth with the "PS". You also rained on her parade with the Bangladesh comment, pure goldImage

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Punkincookie wrote:
You evidently didn't watch which is understandable, she didn't go to a shop, her hair stylist friend came to her house and did it

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
That´s even more worse.

1. How can a friend do that to you.

2. How mean of Rachelle to talk bad about her friend´s work in front of camera (somebody mentioned it here).

3. She has a friend ? I thought it´s the baby. 8-)
Lailac23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lailac23 »

Isn't her blonde friend a hairstylist? The one with two kids, who always cuts Justin's hair? But he turns out fine so I don't know if she could have done such a mess.

I think she wanted to slowlytransition to red (competing with her daughter right from the start) so she can look good in all the clothes she bought to match her red hair.
Lailac23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lailac23 »

Update: I saw the video and it was her friend who did her hair. I gotta say it looks worse in pictures but it's not a good look in general.

And Justin's reaction: that is a man that must have done something pretty bad to overcompensate like that. Someone said you can't fake emotions but I just see empty eyes faking surprise and the incesant "you are so beautiful, you are so sexy, I love you"... I don't know, it feels too repetitive to be genuine.

Last thing: nice to see that after commenting how bad of a housewife she is, the vlog starts and ends with her doing things around the house... loading a dishwasher and cooking premade stuff. She must live in here but she won't do anything that requires effort, not even to prove us wrong.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

She even got a real baby monitor to set up in Emma’s room so she can nap in there. She DEF reads here. There’s no way that many coincidences would be happening. Good. I’m glad she is taking peoples suggestions. Better than Britneyandbaby and Vanessa.

10PumpsOfVanilla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 10PumpsOfVanilla »

Just watched the new vlog and holy smokes, she (really they) annoys the living daylights out of me.

1. I HATE that she doesn't pick up her feet when she walks.
2. In the last vlog Justin came home from work with McDonalds. Then in this vlog they got ChickFilA for breakfast AND Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch. Lazy and useless spending.
3. She has got to start letting Justin help with Emma. She's gonna burn herself out. But really, what is with her need for control?
4. No shit the carseat is heavy.
5. Her hair looks awful.
6. She is seriously going to regret forcing Emma to be on a schedule. She is wasting so much time and energy on making a schedule for her NEWBORN. Like, they create their own schedule. Let it be. Again, the control thing. But I swear, every other vlog she has some new idea for a schedule for Emma. Maybe, just maybe, all your ideas for schedules are shit because NEWBORNS DON'T BELONG ON SCHEDULES.

There. That felt good.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”