GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

whilst i'm glad they're actually doing something for someone else for a change it's really annoying how they always spoil it by making sure everyone around them knows what they're doing. In costco Ashley mentioned the firefighters numerous times but only when other people were within earshot. Also why didn't Tyson help carry the donations into the centre instead of just watching everyone else do the work
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Why do they keep calling this fire the “number one fire priority in the nation”? It’s still not NEAR you. Your house isn’t at risk. You’re not evacuating. Those images you keep posting aren’t ones that you took out your front door. Stop acting like this is affecting you. Because it’s not.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

RolyPoly123 wrote:whilst i'm glad they're actually doing something for someone else for a change it's really annoying how they always spoil it by making sure everyone around them knows what they're doing. In costco Ashley mentioned the firefighters numerous times but only when other people were within earshot. Also why didn't Tyson help carry the donations into the centre instead of just watching everyone else do the work
He’s above manual labor. He wanted all the volunteers to see just how much stuff they provided. They couldn’t just silently carry it all in themselves. They needed a grand production. And Ashley announcing it loudly for others to hear is a blatant example of their lack of humility. They don’t do anything unless they can get recognition from it.
Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

CherryBaby wrote:The quotes got messed up a few threads up. (The ones discussing the Greedners taking credit for the gifts originally sent to the Osborns for their little quads that sadly passed.) Someone asked how I knew they sold and used some of the donations before they took credit for donating the leftovers (when none of the donations were meant for the Greedners.) First of all, Tyler has admitted he sells gifts that are given them. A prominent example is that he admitted that he sold the tickets to Hawaii that Ellen gave them. He also only donated newborn size diapers to hurricane victims because they used/kept the older sizes. Mostly, though, they sat on the gifts for months after the Osborn babies passed and never mentioned them. Suddenly when there is a chance to donate for views and attention, the gifts reappear. The gifts should have been dealt with immediately after the Osborn girls were born. If the Osborns understandably didn't want the gifts, the Greedners should have sold them and given the Osborns the money or at least the credit for the donations. Before I totally drop this subject, I have to say that there are a few posters on here that jump in awfully fast to defend the Liar McLiarsons. Things that make you go hmmmm.
I was the one that asked how you knew they had used/sold the items.

If your last line refers to me, you are wrong. There have been a couple of times I’ve asked questions like this for clarification, but in no way am I defending them. I just want to make that clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Andielina0984 wrote:
Rileysmomma wrote:"My neck is toast"? Call 1-800-LAWYER. This is the "accident" they've been waiting for. Lots of views and comments already. And maybe a nice little insurance settlement. Just to close out the possibility of future claims for Fatso and those 4 little miracles. Cha-ching!![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 77d1da.jpg[/im]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Let’s see how long it takes them to replace the car seats that would be rendered dangerous to use after any accident.

They’ll likely try to get a check from the insurance company and use it on themselves instead. Let’s hope insurance makes them buy them first and then reimburse them rather than just writing them a check. We know they don’t have those girls best interests in mind so if they can take the money and run, they sure as hell will.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

It's nice that they did donate to the firefighters/evacuees, but omg how many time did she say firefighters, especially since it's all so attention seeking. And really did you have to pose the girls on the tailgate spread eagle again. How hard is it to have them close their legs. She's an expert at posing them, so learn to do so properly. And I love the way Bison just drop bombs all those heavy items in his cart, especially with his children sitting in them. It's all so unnecessary.

She is so obnoxious. She says they love to help when they can, ok then start forwarding all the things you don't need to others who do. And sorry not sorry, the waterworks seemed very insincere. Everything they do is look at me!! Look at me!!!! Look at me!!!! They are going to make sure to get credit for everything they do. It's great to talk about donating and the importance of, but do you have to create a whole vlog about it so you get all the attention. A lot of people need help right now, especially all the hurricane victims. They would do well to remember that when they are constantly showing themselves spending their money so wastefully.

I hope if Tyler claims "neck" injury from the accident, they show pictures of him carrying one of his miracles on his neck/shoulders again. They are way to big for that and as I've said before, it's dangerous. It can probably show contributory stress and factor of his neck pain. Also, I hope they can show vlogs where he texts and vlogs while driving, and when he doesn't wear a seatbelt.

Anyone taking bets that they will definitely be creating a vlog about the accident and are trying to come up with the most click bait title they can for their fender bender.
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

Snarky33 wrote:It's nice that they did donate to the firefighters/evacuees, but omg how many time did she say firefighters, especially since it's all so attention seeking. And really did you have to pose the girls on the tailgate spread eagle again. How hard is it to have them close their legs. She's an expert at posing them, so learn to do so properly. And I love the way Bison just drop bombs all those heavy items in his cart, especially with his children sitting in them. It's all so unnecessary.

She is so obnoxious. She says they love to help when they can, ok then start forwarding all the things you don't need to others who do. And sorry not sorry, the waterworks seemed very insincere. Everything they do is look at me!! Look at me!!!! Look at me!!!! They are going to make sure to get credit for everything they do. It's great to talk about donating and the importance of, but do you have to create a whole vlog about it so you get all the attention. A lot of people need help right now, especially all the hurricane victims. They would do well to remember that when they are constantly showing themselves spending their money so wastefully.

I hope if Tyler claims "neck" injury from the accident, they show pictures of him carrying one of his miracles on his neck/shoulders again. They are way to big for that and as I've said before, it's dangerous. It can probably show contributory stress and factor of his neck pain. Also, I hope they can show vlogs where he texts and vlogs while driving, and when he doesn't wear a seatbelt.

Anyone taking bets that they will definitely be creating a vlog about the accident and are trying to come up with the most click bait title they can for their fender bender.
Yup, they surely are giddy with excitement.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Snarky33 wrote:It's nice that they did donate to the firefighters/evacuees, but omg how many time did she say firefighters, especially since it's all so attention seeking. And really did you have to pose the girls on the tailgate spread eagle again. How hard is it to have them close their legs. She's an expert at posing them, so learn to do so properly. And I love the way Bison just drop bombs all those heavy items in his cart, especially with his children sitting in them. It's all so unnecessary.

They very much are trying to figure out how they can milk the accident for all the attention it can get. Of course they didn’t include the accident in this vlog because they want to make it completely separate so it can have its own spotlight. It’ll likely be 35 minutes of him bitching about his neck. Usually neck injuries aren’t felt that instantly.
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

CherryBaby wrote:And as far as the accident today. Staged accidents are a huge problem for the insurance industry. Rear end collisions are the most common type. Claiming whiplash is another telltale sign. However, I am not making accusations--just stating facts.
But what would he sue for? Lost wages. Hahahahahahahahahaha. He's a couch potato, that's his job. A neck injury doesn't interfere with that.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Such a bad, terrible, awful crash! Yet, thankfully, his ginormous drink in the cup holder looks ok! :roll:
I agree with post above.....the smaller car went under the fender of the pervomobile. Same thing happened to my son who was driving a pickup truck. Car that hit him slid right under and jacked up the hood....just like the pics of the car that hit maple log belly and his money makers.
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

JD386 wrote:

They very much are trying to figure out how they can milk the accident for all the attention it can get. Of course they didn’t include the accident in this vlog because they want to make it completely separate so it can have its own spotlight. It’ll likely be 35 minutes of him bitching about his neck. Usually neck injuries aren’t felt that instantly.
I agree, I had a minor neck injury from an accident and I didn't feel it until the next day.
Ridgee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ridgee »

The fire isn’t even 25 miles from them. I’m about 20 miles north of the fire and they’re about 20-25 miles north of me, so they’re at least 40 miles from the fire at least, if not further.

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'ts despicable how they're trying to cash in on the fires. They're plugging it so hard on all SM saying look at how the girls are helping arrrrgh they make me so mad trying to make it seem like it's really close to them and what about praying for all the hurricane victims as well
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Could she have talked any louder in Costco when she repeated FIREFIGHTERS constantly? I didn't notice anyone giving them a second glance. Big fail, altruistic impersonators. Cats don't comprehend anything except the fact they got fruit snacks and a train as a bribe for being props for Dratley's monologue. And she didn't make me cry, like she did so many of the pinhead sheeple. I did laugh at her awful acting skills.
Emmakins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmakins »

RolyPoly123 wrote:I'ts despicable how they're trying to cash in on the fires. They're plugging it so hard on all SM saying look at how the girls are helping arrrrgh they make me so mad trying to make it seem like it's really close to them and what about praying for all the hurricane victims as well
Omg I know and it really really upset me that people can do that when people across the country are losing everything they own to fires and hurricanes. Anything for money I guess even if it’s something so destructive that ruins people’s lives. If they are so worried and want to help they should see if they can go help people irrigate their land they live on because I know it really helps and it’s so nice knowing people want to help you prevent you losing your home

I’ve been reading this thread for a while, but have never posted ,but the whole wildfire thing just set me over the edge

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Emmakins wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote:I'ts despicable how they're trying to cash in on the fires. They're plugging it so hard on all SM saying look at how the girls are helping arrrrgh they make me so mad trying to make it seem like it's really close to them and what about praying for all the hurricane victims as well
Omg I know and it really really upset me that people can do that when people across the country are losing everything they own to fires and hurricanes. Anything for money I guess even if it’s something so destructive that ruins people’s lives. If they are so worried and want to help they should see if they can go help people irrigate their land they live on because I know it really helps and it’s so nice knowing people want to help you prevent you losing your home

I’ve been reading this thread for a while, but have never posted ,but the whole wildfire thing just set me over the edge

Unfortunately they would never put themselves out by doing anything other than throwing money at something, he couldn't even carry any of the donations
into the centre
ADULTworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ADULTworld »

Ugh. I agree with everyone. Why would they take their NICU babies (sarcasm) into that poor air quality. They make such a big “dill” about their act of kindness.

Only other thing I have to offer is that cars are meant to buckle like that in a collision. They are purposefully made to absorb the impact. It looks way more severe than it necessarily may have been. It will be interesting to see how dramatic they are about it. I agree they have no business calling the person out for anything. Maybe they’ll have to use their bikes for transportation until repairs are done/new car seats are donated.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Why didn’t screechy donate a senegence makeover care package to all the female rescue people and the wives? Guess she’s not as big of a humanitarian as she claims to be! Heh.

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

I've seen this is exact caption all over Facebook and IG YESTERDAY. They're a little slow to only be posting it a couple hours ago. I'm surprised Tyler didn't give himself credit for the caption. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 90aa52.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

I’m sorry but I could take her fake acting if there was even a tear in her eyes! Which there isn’t...

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”