Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Lailac23
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Unread post by Lailac23 »

Maybe if she had any personal projects she wouldn't be so focused on controlling Emma and Justin. At the moment she lives through her daughter and that is normal for this stage, but what will she do when she grows up? I know, keep having newborns. I hope that she gets therapy like she mentioned.

On another topic, I missed a part of Justin's speech, but was he talking again about how the best part of his new life is not being in the Navy? A week after reenlisting? Rachelle, get a hint and get a job or stop spending money so the man can get his life back.
10PumpsOfVanilla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 10PumpsOfVanilla »

Double post (sorry), but another thing:

They call Emma pretty way, way, way too much. I don't know why it bothers me so much. I get it, babies are cute, but her entire worth is just fulfilling the selfish needs of her parents and all they can do or talk about when it comes to her is how pretty she is.

Also, Rachelle, since you've made it so obvious you read here: stop petting your daughter. She's not an animal.
Lailac23
Talker
Talker

Well, I was thinking that Justin only compliments Rachelle on her beauty, how pretty and sexy she is, and Rachelle is far more interested in buying pretty onesies for Emma than in saving for her education. So it's only logical that their only aspiration for their baby is for her to be pretty. Maybe if they have a boy it will be different.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

Lailac23 wrote:Isn't her blonde friend a hairstylist? The one with two kids, who always cuts Justin's hair? But he turns out fine so I don't know if she could have done such a mess.

I think she wanted to slowlytransition to red (competing with her daughter right from the start) so she can look good in all the clothes she bought to match her red hair.
Omg yes. This. She’s really got issues she needs professional help with. Typical narcissistic behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

10PumpsOfVanilla wrote:Double post (sorry), but another thing:

They call Emma pretty way, way, way too much. I don't know why it bothers me so much. I get it, babies are cute, but her entire worth is just fulfilling the selfish needs of her parents and all they can do or talk about when it comes to her is how pretty she is.

Also, Rachelle, since you've made it so obvious you read here: stop petting your daughter. She's not an animal.
This!!! She’s fueling image issues later on in life. And her constantly petting her head and tummy is ridiculous. Tickling her belly all the time like she’s a damn dog.

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

10PumpsOfVanilla wrote:Double post (sorry), but another thing:

I haven’t watched their vlogs as often as I used to pre- Brynn 2.0. I’ve only watched a handful since the birth and even with the little amount I watch I notice how much she pets her. Or how often she or Justin have their face RIGHT in Brynn 2.0’s face. For someone who is raising a legit “bubble baby” R is always petting Brynn 2.0’s face.

While I’m on my tangent. Ha! The way she constantly tells Emma “good girl” number 1.... she’s not a damn dog. And number 2... she hasn’t even done anything for you to be saying good girl to. She asked if Emma was ready to wake up and responds with “good girl”.
Lailac23
Talker
Talker

Haha, I've noticed the "good girl" too. I probably will be the same if I have a baby as I've only ever had fur babies, but she should try to start talking to the baby like she's a human being, not a dog nor a doll.

Now that you mention Brynn, has she mentioned her since the birth of Emma? Maybe it's a good thing not to taint her happiness, but I hope this is not a case of her thinking Emma is the new Brynn like when she mentioned that "she was going to have Brynn again".
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

It's also annoying when she rubs Emma's face with her toe thumb. Gross.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

Lailac23 wrote:Haha, I've noticed the "good girl" too. I probably will be the same if I have a baby as I've only ever had fur babies, but she should try to start talking to the baby like she's a human being, not a dog nor a doll.

Now that you mention Brynn, has she mentioned her since the birth of Emma? Maybe it's a good thing not to taint her happiness, but I hope this is not a case of her thinking Emma is the new Brynn like when she mentioned that "she was going to have Brynn again".
She hasn’t mentioned Brynn. And while I’m really glad she’s happy and finding peace, it’s also a little bit frustrating. I found her channel and related because I am a loss parent also. To me, it feels like Rachelle used to loss community for as long as it suited her and now she’s abandoned it completely. It’s like she and Joan went to the opposite extremes after having their rainbow babies. It’s possible to have a happy medium.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Lailac23 wrote:Haha, I've noticed the "good girl" too. I probably will be the same if I have a baby as I've only ever had fur babies, but she should try to start talking to the baby like she's a human being, not a dog nor a doll.

I honestly think she thinks Emma is Brynn. She’s not right in the head.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Curious wrote:It's also annoying when she rubs Emma's face with her toe thumb. Gross.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk

Gross... what?

Amipickles
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amipickles »

I thought they were following the Dave Ramsey spending guide thing? Isnt part of that not blowing money on unnecessary things like $30 pacifiers and eating out every single day? She keeps whining about wanting to buy a house, and I completely understand when you have your first baby you wanna buy some cute things for them, but damn girl.
missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

I had never known or seen anyone dye their hair to match their daughters she has some SERIOUS issues! That’s just beyond stupid, sad and pathetic. She’s yours, that’s more than enough! Even parents who adopt don’t do that bullshit

judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgeybuggie »

Longtime lurker. Something doesn't feel right about Justin. Am I the only one who thinks this? There's something unsettling and fake about every word that comes out of that mans mouth but I can't put my finger on it because he plays it off so well. He definitely did something and it must of been bad maybe even illegal because she has that man's balls and not in a loving way but in a 'You make a another wrong move and I'll fuckin ruin you' way. She says jump and he says "how high and how should I land"

1. Man looks nervous as fuck on camera. Those fake smiles and then glances at her as she films him like "You see me, I'm doing what you asked."

2. He walks up to Emma like she's some strangers baby. It doesn't feel fatherly or familiar what so ever.

3. The man just looks tired, overworked and trapped. I feel bad for him everytime he comes home red as fuck and wearing his sad little minimum wage uniform for a job she probably chose for him.

She made him jizz in a cup
she sent him away
Got pregnant
Got him home so she won't have to work
Had the baby
Sending him away again
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

It’d be funny if she dyed it Emma’s color and then the next week Emma’s newborn hair fell out and it turned blonde lol. My son was born with jet black hair and he has two blonde parents.

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

Remember when everyone said buying another white duvet was a really bad idea? Now they’re having to throw that newer one away because it has poop all over it and they couldn’t figure out how to get it out. Hahaha
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

missmsg wrote:I had never known or seen anyone dye their hair to match their daughters Image she has some SERIOUS issues! That’s just beyond stupid, sad and pathetic. She’s yours, that’s more than enough! Even parents who adopt don’t do that bullshit

I see the issues but she also just seems seriously bored. I now have three but when l had 1 newborn little girl l loved her to death but it didn’t make for the most stimulating day. Let’s face it parenting is great but it’s a shit ton of monotony with no end in sight. It makes you restless and bored so you mess with your hair and your house and your kid nonstop! I never thought it’d end up being true but l LOVE MY BIG KIDS (7,11,13) way more than the baby stage. Far more mentally stimulating. She’s bored and ld venture to say showing some borderline postpartum depression type behavior.

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

Amipickles wrote:I thought they were following the Dave Ramsey spending guide thing? Isnt part of that not blowing money on unnecessary things like $30 pacifiers and eating out every single day? She keeps whining about wanting to buy a house, and I completely understand when you have your first baby you wanna buy some cute things for them, but damn girl.
I have a friend who does Dave Ramsey down to using envelope system but has her one and only child whose 11 in all surf brand clothes and 50,000 activities and lessons. She openly admits her son isn’t in the budget cause it’s limitless what she’ll spend. I see that being where Rachelle is heading. Sorry l stand by the fact that it doesn’t mean they love their kids anymore than l love mine who are known to wear second hand store clothes and get have all their activities through the city rec. not private sources. Yes we could afford way more but why!?! They’re kids they don’t need more $ wise. Most the kids l meet just want their parents attention and love not the stuff they give them (deep down inside at the very least.)

Lailac23
Talker
Talker

jaynshann wrote:
Amipickles wrote:I thought they were following the Dave Ramsey spending guide thing? Isnt part of that not blowing money on unnecessary things like $30 pacifiers and eating out every single day? She keeps whining about wanting to buy a house, and I completely understand when you have your first baby you wanna buy some cute things for them, but damn girl.
I have a friend who does Dave Ramsey down to using envelope system but has her one and only child whose 11 in all surf brand clothes and 50,000 activities and lessons. She openly admits her son isn’t in the budget cause it’s limitless what she’ll spend. I see that being where Rachelle is heading. Sorry l stand by the fact that it doesn’t mean they love their kids anymore than l love mine who are known to wear second hand store clothes and get have all their activities through the city rec. not private sources. Yes we could afford way more but why!?! They’re kids they don’t need more $ wise. Most the kids l meet just want their parents attention and love not the stuff they give them (deep down inside at the very least.)

I'm sure not blowing money on clothes to be pooped, and cooking yourself when you are a full time housewife are the principles of every savings system, not only Ramsey's. Too bad Rachelle seems to have forgotten that money is hard to earn since she's been a stay at home mom since way before having a, baby.
brendarae222
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brendarae222 »

Lets get the expensive baby monitor too... Even the cheap ones are overpriced. Where are they getting money? He can’t be making much .....

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”