GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

Pardon my cynicism that the Gardners have taught me. Could this "accident" have been staged? It looks like he backed into a fire hydrant. Or perhaps he's been stopping suddenly purposely hoping someone would slam into him (not in front of trucks, of course). They've been reaching for anything to increase their views, from excessive Botox to surgery claims to remove prickles to attack of the unknown haters. And let's not forget the staged adult dramatic tearful pics.
meg9410
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by meg9410 »

ADULTworld wrote:Ugh. I agree with everyone. Why would they take their NICU babies (sarcasm) into that poor air quality. They make such a big “dill” about their act of kindness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly what I thought. Trash even said “we have been told to stay inside because of the terrible air quality”. What idiots.
Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Couchpotato10 »

Krouton wrote:
CherryBaby wrote:And as far as the accident today. Staged accidents are a huge problem for the insurance industry. Rear end collisions are the most common type. Claiming whiplash is another telltale sign. However, I am not making accusations--just stating facts.
But what would he sue for? Lost wages. Hahahahahahahahahaha. He's a couch potato, that's his job. A neck injury doesn't interfere with that.
Hey wait a minute, maybe we’re relatedImageImage

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Banned from all their SM sites....Please would somebody with a heart ask them if they would be willing to donate all the money from their “views” to help the firefighters! Now THAT would be charitable!

Them making money while showing off their “good needs” is awful. They should be ashamed of themselves!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JD386 wrote:Why do they keep calling this fire the “number one fire priority in the nation”? It’s still not NEAR you. Your house isn’t at risk. You’re not evacuating. Those images you keep posting aren’t ones that you took out your front door. Stop acting like this is affecting you. Because it’s not.
And Hurricane Florence is also concerning a few people...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
BlahBlahBlah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlahBlahBlah »

“Ok girls, now let’s pose with all this stuff so the internet knows how great of people we are! Indie, hold the receipt. NO not like that! NO! Hold it like this so our fans can zoom in and see the total and how much we spent so they know how generous we are. Now, favorite twins,
Scoot over a bit so the KADs can’t see the toys and pull ups we bought for ourselves. We want them to think the total was all donations! Ok, say cheese!”
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

I don't think those almost 4 years old know what firefighters are. Everytime Ashley asked one of the Littles, "Do you know why we are buying all this stuff," she would say, "For the fire." Probably thinks it's going to the cooker man.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

ItIsSunny wrote:Pardon my cynicism that the Gardners have taught me. Could this "accident" have been staged? It looks like he backed into a fire hydrant. Or perhaps he's been stopping suddenly purposely hoping someone would slam into him (not in front of trucks, of course). They've been reaching for anything to increase their views, from excessive Botox to surgery claims to remove prickles to attack of the unknown haters. And let's not forget the staged adult dramatic tearful pics.
Yea, I've been wondering about his claim of having been 'completely stopped' when hit. Was he parked on the side of the road for some reason? There was a stop sign in one of the pictures. Is he saying he was stopped at the sign and hit and then drove up further or was he pushed through the stop sign when hit. Pesky questions and details that have to be answered and supplied with an incident like this. I hope there were surveillance cameras on buildings in the area if there were businesses nearby.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

BlahBlahBlah wrote:“Ok girls, now let’s pose with all this stuff so the internet knows how great of people we are! Indie, hold the receipt. NO not like that! NO! Hold it like this so our fans can zoom in and see the total and how much we spent so they know how generous we are. Now, favorite twins,
Scoot over a bit so the KADs can’t see the toys and pull ups we bought for ourselves. We want them to think the total was all donations! Ok, say cheese!”
Perfect!! I bet this wasn't too far from what was actually said.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ItIsSunny wrote:Pardon my cynicism that the Gardners have taught me. Could this "accident" have been staged? It looks like he backed into a fire hydrant. Or perhaps he's been stopping suddenly purposely hoping someone would slam into him (not in front of trucks, of course). They've been reaching for anything to increase their views, from excessive Botox to surgery claims to remove prickles to attack of the unknown haters. And let's not forget the staged adult dramatic tearful pics.
I bet he did stage it. Most commonly read end accidents are when the driver in front backs up ever so slightly so the driver behind him doesn't notice and bam... hits the driver behind him making it look like it wasn't his fault because no matter what, if you rear end someone, its automatically the fault of the driver behind you. This happens so much its sickening.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lisajohnson120 wrote:Image

I’m sorry but I could take her fake acting if there was even a tear in her eyes! Which there isn’t...

Exactly what I thought. Crocodile tears.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Rileysmomma wrote:I don't think those almost 4 years old know what firefighters are. Everytime Ashley asked one of the Littles, "Do you know why we are buying all this stuff," she would say, "For the fire." Probably thinks it's going to the cooker man.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Those almost 4 year olds don't even know their colors. It's a sure bet they don't know what firefighters are. I wonder how many hours of rehearsal and promises of treats and toys went into the "For the fire" production.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

I think we should start guessing what their dramatic click bait title for their fender bender will be.....

QUADRUPLET TODDLERS INVOLVED IN SERIOUS ACCIDENT

TERRIFIED QUADRUPLETS IN HORRIFIC CAR ACCIDENT

TERRIFIED TODDLER QUADRUPLETS INVOLVED IN HORRENDOUS AUTO ACCIDENT/SNACKS TOSSED ALL OVER CAR

CAR SLAMS INTO FAMOUS VLOGGER DAD AND HIS MIRACLE QUADRUPLETS

One thing is a guarantee, the word quadruplet will be in the title. After all, that is the only thing that makes them relevant.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yup, she put up a divider between her and the door of her "office". Yeah, no shit you dumbass, we told you that door would be an issue with your feral children way before you moved in. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... c126a9.jpg[/img]

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Snarky33 wrote:I think we should start guessing what their dramatic click bait title for their fender bender will be.....

TERRIFIED TODDLER QUADRUPLETS INVOLVED IN HORRENDOUS AUTO ACCIDENT/SNACKS TOSSED ALL OVER CAR

One thing is a guarantee, the word quadruplet will be in the title. After all, that is the only thing that makes them relevant.
4 YEAR OLD RUPLETS IN PULL-UPS AND 96 OZ COKE IN CUP HOLDER STILL INTACT AFTER WICKED CRASH IMPACT
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Burn, baby, burn, Lipsos are burning. Maybe that's why she has her hand on her mouth in the fake crying picture.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

People are actually DYING in Florence. I’m sorry there’s a fire in Utah but all I can say is big fucking deal and no, I will not join you in prayer. I have to organize my makeup and do my hair.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

lmmomSD wrote:
JD386 wrote:Why do they keep calling this fire the “number one fire priority in the nation”? It’s still not NEAR you. Your house isn’t at risk. You’re not evacuating. Those images you keep posting aren’t ones that you took out your front door. Stop acting like this is affecting you. Because it’s not.

Wipe all the insignificant disasters off the board. Moving to the top of the nationwide priority list is Steer and Rear End Me Tyshyster and his supporting cast of cat victims.
Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

gram3 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Wipe all the insignificant disasters off the board. Moving to the top of the nationwide priority list is Steer and Rear End Me Tyshyster and his supporting cast of cat victims.
Seriously not one word about the hurricane!ImageImage but hey now they have a disaster near them that they can make money off of... I seriously hate these ppl more and more everyday!!!

ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

Snarky33 wrote:I think we should start guessing what their dramatic click bait title for their fender bender will be.....

Miraculous Quads survive horrific car crash and escape the flames, cheating death again! Follow us on Fakebook, Tweeter, Dudechat, UTube, Instascam; GoFundMe link to come lol

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”