• Advertisement
    

Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby Rottiemom » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:31 am

10PumpsOfVanilla wrote:Double post (sorry), but another thing:

They call Emma pretty way, way, way too much. I don't know why it bothers me so much. I get it, babies are cute, but her entire worth is just fulfilling the selfish needs of her parents and all they can do or talk about when it comes to her is how pretty she is.

Also, Rachelle, since you've made it so obvious you read here: stop petting your daughter. She's not an animal.


I haven’t watched their vlogs as often as I used to pre- Brynn 2.0. I’ve only watched a handful since the birth and even with the little amount I watch I notice how much she pets her. Or how often she or Justin have their face RIGHT in Brynn 2.0’s face. For someone who is raising a legit “bubble baby” R is always petting Brynn 2.0’s face.

While I’m on my tangent. Ha! The way she constantly tells Emma “good girl” number 1.... she’s not a damn dog. And number 2... she hasn’t even done anything for you to be saying good girl to. She asked if Emma was ready to wake up and responds with “good girl”.
Rottiemom
Informer
 
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2193 times

Advertisement

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby Lailac23 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:01 am

Haha, I've noticed the "good girl" too. I probably will be the same if I have a baby as I've only ever had fur babies, but she should try to start talking to the baby like she's a human being, not a dog nor a doll.

Now that you mention Brynn, has she mentioned her since the birth of Emma? Maybe it's a good thing not to taint her happiness, but I hope this is not a case of her thinking Emma is the new Brynn like when she mentioned that "she was going to have Brynn again".
Lailac23
Talker
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:05 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 552 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby Curious » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:06 am

It's also annoying when she rubs Emma's face with her toe thumb. Gross.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
User avatar
Curious
Informer
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:08 am
Has thanked: 1570 times
Been thanked: 1813 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby NellieNovember » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:06 am

Lailac23 wrote:Haha, I've noticed the "good girl" too. I probably will be the same if I have a baby as I've only ever had fur babies, but she should try to start talking to the baby like she's a human being, not a dog nor a doll.

Now that you mention Brynn, has she mentioned her since the birth of Emma? Maybe it's a good thing not to taint her happiness, but I hope this is not a case of her thinking Emma is the new Brynn like when she mentioned that "she was going to have Brynn again".


She hasn’t mentioned Brynn. And while I’m really glad she’s happy and finding peace, it’s also a little bit frustrating. I found her channel and related because I am a loss parent also. To me, it feels like Rachelle used to loss community for as long as it suited her and now she’s abandoned it completely. It’s like she and Joan went to the opposite extremes after having their rainbow babies. It’s possible to have a happy medium.
NellieNovember
Talker
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:19 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 431 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby Britxo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:27 am

Lailac23 wrote:Haha, I've noticed the "good girl" too. I probably will be the same if I have a baby as I've only ever had fur babies, but she should try to start talking to the baby like she's a human being, not a dog nor a doll.

Now that you mention Brynn, has she mentioned her since the birth of Emma? Maybe it's a good thing not to taint her happiness, but I hope this is not a case of her thinking Emma is the new Brynn like when she mentioned that "she was going to have Brynn again".


I honestly think she thinks Emma is Brynn. She’s not right in the head.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Britxo
Gossiper
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:17 pm
Has thanked: 34697 times
Been thanked: 4513 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby Britxo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:27 am

Curious wrote:It's also annoying when she rubs Emma's face with her toe thumb. Gross.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk



Gross... what?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Britxo
Gossiper
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:17 pm
Has thanked: 34697 times
Been thanked: 4513 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby Amipickles » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:45 am

I thought they were following the Dave Ramsey spending guide thing? Isnt part of that not blowing money on unnecessary things like $30 pacifiers and eating out every single day? She keeps whining about wanting to buy a house, and I completely understand when you have your first baby you wanna buy some cute things for them, but damn girl.
Amipickles
Amateur
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:37 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby missmsg » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:48 am

I had never known or seen anyone dye their hair to match their daughters she has some SERIOUS issues! That’s just beyond stupid, sad and pathetic. She’s yours, that’s more than enough! Even parents who adopt don’t do that bullshit


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
missmsg
Talker
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:20 am
Has thanked: 557 times
Been thanked: 1162 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby judgeybuggie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:48 am

Longtime lurker. Something doesn't feel right about Justin. Am I the only one who thinks this? There's something unsettling and fake about every word that comes out of that mans mouth but I can't put my finger on it because he plays it off so well. He definitely did something and it must of been bad maybe even illegal because she has that man's balls and not in a loving way but in a 'You make a another wrong move and I'll fuckin ruin you' way. She says jump and he says "how high and how should I land"

1. Man looks nervous as fuck on camera. Those fake smiles and then glances at her as she films him like "You see me, I'm doing what you asked."

2. He walks up to Emma like she's some strangers baby. It doesn't feel fatherly or familiar what so ever.

3. The man just looks tired, overworked and trapped. I feel bad for him everytime he comes home red as fuck and wearing his sad little minimum wage uniform for a job she probably chose for him.

She made him jizz in a cup
she sent him away
Got pregnant
Got him home so she won't have to work
Had the baby
Sending him away again
judgeybuggie
Talker
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:28 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 572 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby herebcofbritney » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:49 am

It’d be funny if she dyed it Emma’s color and then the next week Emma’s newborn hair fell out and it turned blonde lol. My son was born with jet black hair and he has two blonde parents.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1322
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:43 am
Has thanked: 3683 times
Been thanked: 6796 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby Amcco191 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:32 pm

Remember when everyone said buying another white duvet was a really bad idea? Now they’re having to throw that newer one away because it has poop all over it and they couldn’t figure out how to get it out. Hahaha
Amcco191
Talker
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:45 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 790 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby jaynshann » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:38 pm

missmsg wrote:I had never known or seen anyone dye their hair to match their daughters she has some SERIOUS issues! That’s just beyond stupid, sad and pathetic. She’s yours, that’s more than enough! Even parents who adopt don’t do that bullshit


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see the issues but she also just seems seriously bored. I now have three but when l had 1 newborn little girl l loved her to death but it didn’t make for the most stimulating day. Let’s face it parenting is great but it’s a shit ton of monotony with no end in sight. It makes you restless and bored so you mess with your hair and your house and your kid nonstop! I never thought it’d end up being true but l LOVE MY BIG KIDS (7,11,13) way more than the baby stage. Far more mentally stimulating. She’s bored and ld venture to say showing some borderline postpartum depression type behavior.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jaynshann
Talker
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:54 pm
Has thanked: 705 times
Been thanked: 1478 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby jaynshann » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:43 pm

Amipickles wrote:I thought they were following the Dave Ramsey spending guide thing? Isnt part of that not blowing money on unnecessary things like $30 pacifiers and eating out every single day? She keeps whining about wanting to buy a house, and I completely understand when you have your first baby you wanna buy some cute things for them, but damn girl.

I have a friend who does Dave Ramsey down to using envelope system but has her one and only child whose 11 in all surf brand clothes and 50,000 activities and lessons. She openly admits her son isn’t in the budget cause it’s limitless what she’ll spend. I see that being where Rachelle is heading. Sorry l stand by the fact that it doesn’t mean they love their kids anymore than l love mine who are known to wear second hand store clothes and get have all their activities through the city rec. not private sources. Yes we could afford way more but why!?! They’re kids they don’t need more $ wise. Most the kids l meet just want their parents attention and love not the stuff they give them (deep down inside at the very least.)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jaynshann
Talker
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:54 pm
Has thanked: 705 times
Been thanked: 1478 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby Lailac23 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:59 pm

jaynshann wrote:
Amipickles wrote:I thought they were following the Dave Ramsey spending guide thing? Isnt part of that not blowing money on unnecessary things like $30 pacifiers and eating out every single day? She keeps whining about wanting to buy a house, and I completely understand when you have your first baby you wanna buy some cute things for them, but damn girl.

I have a friend who does Dave Ramsey down to using envelope system but has her one and only child whose 11 in all surf brand clothes and 50,000 activities and lessons. She openly admits her son isn’t in the budget cause it’s limitless what she’ll spend. I see that being where Rachelle is heading. Sorry l stand by the fact that it doesn’t mean they love their kids anymore than l love mine who are known to wear second hand store clothes and get have all their activities through the city rec. not private sources. Yes we could afford way more but why!?! They’re kids they don’t need more $ wise. Most the kids l meet just want their parents attention and love not the stuff they give them (deep down inside at the very least.)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I'm sure not blowing money on clothes to be pooped, and cooking yourself when you are a full time housewife are the principles of every savings system, not only Ramsey's. Too bad Rachelle seems to have forgotten that money is hard to earn since she's been a stay at home mom since way before having a, baby.
Lailac23
Talker
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:05 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 552 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby brendarae222 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:37 pm

Lets get the expensive baby monitor too... Even the cheap ones are overpriced. Where are they getting money? He can’t be making much .....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brendarae222
Amateur
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:03 am
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 225 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby herebcofbritney » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:47 pm

brendarae222 wrote:Lets get the expensive baby monitor too... Even the cheap ones are overpriced. Where are they getting money? He can’t be making much .....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Ellen gave them a gift card and I’m sure she sold that camera already.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1322
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:43 am
Has thanked: 3683 times
Been thanked: 6796 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby brendarae222 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:52 pm

herebcofbritney wrote:
brendarae222 wrote:Lets get the expensive baby monitor too... Even the cheap ones are overpriced. Where are they getting money? He can’t be making much .....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Ellen gave them a gift card and I’m sure she sold that camera already.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they have gift cards for lunch too They spend like they are a upper middle class family. No shame to Justin working hard, but it can’t pay much with no degree.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brendarae222
Amateur
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:03 am
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 225 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby Rottiemom » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:52 pm

I also want to add, they never seem to support Emma’s head and neck. It seems to be jostled around a lot in the videos I’ve watched.
Rottiemom
Informer
 
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2193 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby Ld5 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:14 pm

When Rachelle slid the check to him at lunch Justin states that he doesn’t make much... then she says that it’s a good thing they share a bank account then.. huh? Where is she getting a ton of money from?

I can tell the baby acne is killing her. She can’t stand that Emma has a “flaw” like all other newborns who get acne.
Ld5
Informer
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:38 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 1513 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby icp » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:15 pm

Rottiemom wrote:I also want to add, they never seem to support Emma’s head and neck. It seems to be jostled around a lot in the videos I’ve watched.


I’ve noticed that too. I remember thinking “wow, Justin is so much better about supporting Emma’s neck” while watching yesterday’s video.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
icp
Talker
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:29 am
Has thanked: 12431 times
Been thanked: 482 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby Curious » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:32 pm

So, chick fila for breakfast, wings for lunch and Jersey Mike's for dinner? So much for a balanced diet.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
User avatar
Curious
Informer
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:08 am
Has thanked: 1570 times
Been thanked: 1813 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby Jupiter » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:34 pm

toomuchsalt wrote:I would not be showing that off. Why pay money to get your hair done, but still have 4-5 inches of roots when you leave, like did they even try?
Haulnarse wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180915/134afb95adaded55fe2165af3e8c4177.png[/img]


Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Looks like someone took the scissors and tried to go straight around the bottom.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Jupiter
Amateur
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:25 pm
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 174 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby Jupiter » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:37 pm

jaynshann wrote:
Jupiter wrote:
Shellyshel wrote:I don’t understand why youtubers even have po boxes. They get enough free stuff and paid sponsorships! PO boxes should only be for cards and such, but sending actual gifts to a random family on the internet who isn’t struggling for money is crazy to me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm thrilled you posted this! When I first started watching these vlogs, I was completely gobsmacked at the whole damned thing. I watch another vlog with 2 gay men who had twins via surrogate. I'm not really snarking on them as they are funny, sincere, great dads and have adorable baby girls. Anyway, periodically they showcase gifts people send and praise everyone to the treetops. During one such showing...and this floored even them....someone sent them beautiful Stella McCartney baby dresses from Europe. I swear to God my coffee shot out my nose!!! Did you ever??? Who in the hell does that???? These guys are actually likeable, but Rachelle had the audacity to admit she was selling subs gifts on Poshmark.

Oh...and thank you dingbat for leaving that PO Box open. I mean folks really want to send gifts you can turn around and sell. If anyone has that kind of money to throw away...more power to ya.


Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Mc Husbands!!!! I love them! Yes the dresses SHOCKED ME TOO! I don’t spend that on my niece and nephew for Xmas or bdays and my sister is my best friend!
What the heck!! There are tons of people struggling to feed their kids. You want to give to a stranger give it to such a family. Not two men who clearly can afford the basics for their babes!
Not to make this thread about McHusbands but don’t you think those girls are ADORABLE and l LOVE THEIR NAMES!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are very cute well rounded babies with great dads. Ya can't help but enjoy them.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Jupiter
Amateur
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:25 pm
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 174 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby herebcofbritney » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:57 pm

I also noticed when she was putting Emma in the carrier she mentioned they still don’t want people holding her at church. Then don’t take her to church haha. Like do they think Emma is gold or something? I know she’s your baby but come on. She’s a month old.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1322
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:43 am
Has thanked: 3683 times
Been thanked: 6796 times

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby prettyll » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:06 pm

Amcco191 wrote:“...when you come home to your lovely family...” *pans over to Rachelle.

I’m dying. Hahahahaha


Holy shit fuck that’s scary.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
prettyll
Gossiper
 
Posts: 680
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 10:42 am
Has thanked: 7013 times
Been thanked: 3589 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Rachelle and Justin

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MiloandMax and 6 guests

  • Advertisement