Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

brendarae222 wrote:Lets get the expensive baby monitor too... Even the cheap ones are overpriced. Where are they getting money? He can’t be making much .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ellen gave them a gift card and I’m sure she sold that camera already.

brendarae222
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brendarae222 »

herebcofbritney wrote:
brendarae222 wrote:Lets get the expensive baby monitor too... Even the cheap ones are overpriced. Where are they getting money? He can’t be making much .....

Did they have gift cards for lunch tooImage They spend like they are a upper middle class family. No shame to Justin working hard, but it can’t pay much with no degree.

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

I also want to add, they never seem to support Emma’s head and neck. It seems to be jostled around a lot in the videos I’ve watched.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

When Rachelle slid the check to him at lunch Justin states that he doesn’t make much... then she says that it’s a good thing they share a bank account then.. huh? Where is she getting a ton of money from?

I can tell the baby acne is killing her. She can’t stand that Emma has a “flaw” like all other newborns who get acne.
icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

Rottiemom wrote:I also want to add, they never seem to support Emma’s head and neck. It seems to be jostled around a lot in the videos I’ve watched.
I’ve noticed that too. I remember thinking “wow, Justin is so much better about supporting Emma’s neck” while watching yesterday’s video.

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

So, chick fila for breakfast, wings for lunch and Jersey Mike's for dinner? So much for a balanced diet.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
Jupiter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jupiter »

toomuchsalt wrote:I would not be showing that off. Why pay money to get your hair done, but still have 4-5 inches of roots when you leave, like did they even try?
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Looks like someone took the scissors and tried to go straight around the bottom.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Jupiter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jupiter »

jaynshann wrote:
Jupiter wrote:
Shellyshel wrote:I don’t understand why youtubers even have po boxes. They get enough free stuff and paid sponsorships! PO boxes should only be for cards and such, but sending actual gifts to a random family on the internet who isn’t struggling for money is crazy to me.

I'm thrilled you posted this! When I first started watching these vlogs, I was completely gobsmacked at the whole damned thing. I watch another vlog with 2 gay men who had twins via surrogate. I'm not really snarking on them as they are funny, sincere, great dads and have adorable baby girls. Anyway, periodically they showcase gifts people send and praise everyone to the treetops. During one such showing...and this floored even them....someone sent them beautiful Stella McCartney baby dresses from Europe. I swear to God my coffee shot out my nose!!! Did you ever??? Who in the hell does that???? These guys are actually likeable, but Rachelle had the audacity to admit she was selling subs gifts on Poshmark.

Oh...and thank you dingbat for leaving that PO Box open. I mean folks really want to send gifts you can turn around and sell. If anyone has that kind of money to throw away...more power to ya.

Mc Husbands!!!! I love them! Yes the dresses SHOCKED ME TOO! I don’t spend that on my niece and nephew for Xmas or bdays and my sister is my best friend!
What the heck!! There are tons of people struggling to feed their kids. You want to give to a stranger give it to such a family. Not two men who clearly can afford the basics for their babes!
Not to make this thread about McHusbands but don’t you think those girls are ADORABLE and l LOVE THEIR NAMES!

They are very cute well rounded babies with great dads. Ya can't help but enjoy them. Image

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

I also noticed when she was putting Emma in the carrier she mentioned they still don’t want people holding her at church. Then don’t take her to church haha. Like do they think Emma is gold or something? I know she’s your baby but come on. She’s a month old.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Amcco191 wrote:“...when you come home to your lovely family...” *pans over to Rachelle.

I’m dying. Hahahahaha
Holy shit fuck that’s scary.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

prettyll wrote:
Amcco191 wrote:“...when you come home to your lovely family...” *pans over to Rachelle.

I’m dying. Hahahahaha
Holy shit fuck that’s scary.

Face of nightmares

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 9eb17b.png[/img]

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Andielina0984 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... befe2b.png[/]

Caption it

A couple of dogs!
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgeybuggie »

brendarae222 wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:

Did they have gift cards for lunch tooImage They spend like they are a upper middle class family. No shame to Justin working hard, but it can’t pay much with no degree.

Whenever Justin comes home in his sad minimum wage uniform I feel so bad for him. What a sad life.

I'm sure she uses YouTube money as "extra" cash to buy unnecessary garbage. It might not be a lot of money but she could at least dedicate some of it to their income, might be able to give Justin at least ONE half work-day a week
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

Longtime lurker...

Why does it feel like she used this man only for his sperm?

-She asks him to blow in a cup
-He gets deployed
-She gets pregnant while he's not there
-He comes home to work locally so she can do nothing all day
-She has the baby
-Makes him sign up again meaning possible deployment

And he talks it all with dead eyes and a smile. What ever he did, oh boy, must of been bad. I need to know what he did.
ka730pp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ka730pp »

I am new here. I thought I was the only one that thought Rachelle hands and feet were disgusting. If I had toes like that I would always have socks on yuck. And why doesn't she contour that nose. Emma has a combination of both thier noses. So no Rachelle she is not your clone. Emma would but cute but not a fan of red hair.
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Is Justin shooting blanks, weaklings, or just a low count? I wonder if he got that other girl pregnant if he’s not shooting blanks

judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

prbeca wrote:Is Justin shooting blanks, weaklings, or just a low count? I wonder if he got that other girl pregnant if he’s not shooting blanks

I think just low count but I remember Rachelle having some issues too and needing surgery. Sounds just like her to emphasize that it's him who has issues when she probably has her own.
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

ka730pp wrote:I am new here. I thought I was the only one that thought Rachelle hands and feet were disgusting. If I had toes like that I would always have socks on yuck. And why doesn't she contour that nose. Emma has a combination of both thier noses. So no Rachelle she is not your clone. Emma would but cute but not a fan of red hair.
She obviously doesn't shower everyday. She doesn't even leave the house how would her feet get that dirty, that looks like days of dirt and grime...nasty
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

prbeca wrote:Is Justin shooting blanks, weaklings, or just a low count? I wonder if he got that other girl pregnant if he’s not shooting blanks

I wondered that too but I don't think we'll ever know 100%. I think he probably cheated (either on going or in the past) and the chick started talking about it and Rachelle flipped her shit. Either way Rachelle's stupid. The girl could post actual pictures and Rachelle would still probably be in denial. She's just that dumb
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

judgeybuggie wrote:

I wondered that too but I don't think we'll ever know 100%. I think he probably cheated (either on going or in the past) and the chick started talking about it and Rachelle flipped her shit. Either way Rachelle's stupid. The girl could post actual pictures and Rachelle would still probably be in denial. She's just that dumb
Didn’t someone say Justin was cheating on rachelle with her in the past? Like when she was first pregnant with 2.0 this all came out. I swear.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”