JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Unread post by sondraK »

I would presume all of Lilia's teeth haven't come in yet.For some reason if they don't,she can get implants,or a partial plate.Not sure at what age that can be done,though.
I'm also thinking she will need braces,not the invisalign type.
Let us know what your friend says
mamawombat
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mamawombat »

Moony wrote:
Brook1888 wrote:
prettyll wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 9d92d4.png[/img]

Not cute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't understand what is happening with her bra here. Are her boobs not in it? I've never had a bra sit below my boobs like that - it looks weird

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
a huge ass push up bra would do that, I’m assuming that’s what’s happening there

She would do well to get Chris lessons in photography so he actually takes flattering photos of her. Looking at her latest insta post, he is angling the camera down at her and really shortening her body. He'd do well to crouch down slightly to make her appear taller, or just crop the whole photo to a head and shoulders pic.

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

shilohjulia wrote:My best friend is a pediatric dental hygienist with a background on orthodontics and i just sent her this pic and asked wtf would it take to fix this little girl’s teeth?!?! Like... her teeth are BAD. I don’t like to take shit about kids. Lilia is a pretty little girl, but her teeth look beyond reparable to me. I’m awaiting my friend’s response. I kind of don’t believe this could be fixed without veneers or something. Is she missing teeth? She has two huge front teeth and then nothing... then fang molars. Wtf?!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... e7e402.png[/img]

I'm pretty sure it's where she lost baby teeth and the permanent ones haven't come in yet. Jess should get her a consultation with an oethodontist though. In my experience they like to see kids for the first time when they're like 6-7, because some issues are easier to fix when they're younger.

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

CurlyQ121 wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:My best friend is a pediatric dental hygienist with a background on orthodontics and i just sent her this pic and asked wtf would it take to fix this little girl’s teeth?!?! Like... her teeth are BAD. I don’t like to take shit about kids. Lilia is a pretty little girl, but her teeth look beyond reparable to me. I’m awaiting my friend’s response. I kind of don’t believe this could be fixed without veneers or something. Is she missing teeth? She has two huge front teeth and then nothing... then fang molars. Wtf?!

I'm pretty sure it's where she lost baby teeth and the permanent ones haven't come in yet. Jess should get her a consultation with an oethodontist though. In my experience they like to see kids for the first time when they're like 6-7, because some issues are easier to fix when they're younger.

I'd definitely be seeing an orthadontist if she was my daughter, but her head, jaw & scull will grow and change shape as she gets older and her teeth will come in. My teeth looked like this as a kid and by the time I was 12 they were straight and perfect after my skull and jaw matured. Not saying hers will. But kids grow and change and their bodies allow for this sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I went to read the thread for new replies and the image preview was a close-up of Lilia's face again omg it startled the shit out of me at 5AM

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Her teeth will easily be fixed they honestly aren’t that bad. She just has big front teeth.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Tbh I think you are being OTT lol most kids teeth look funny around this age the mix of baby and adult teeth. The one thing Jessica actually does is take kids to the dentist so I’m sure the actual licensed dentist with Lilias x-rays knows wether or not she should be referred to an orthodontist for braces.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Lilia has grown up sized teeth in a child-sized head. Lots of kids have this awkward period waiting for their bodies to catch up. Now it does seem like Jess & fam seem to go out of their way to find the most awkward photos to post but apparently Jess has an expensive camera so she could totally do photography part-time.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Lilia has grown up sized teeth in a child-sized head. Lots of kids have this awkward period waiting for their bodies to catch up. Now it does seem like Jess & fam seem to go out of their way to find the most awkward photos to post but apparently Jess has an expensive camera so she could totally do photography part-time.
I would be more concern about her dental hygiene. Jesss needs to brush the kids teeth every night before they go to bed and before they go to school . Lillia’s teeth have not come in yet. It took a long time for the front two to come in.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I love how Lilia’s teeth always seem to be a thing.
She’s 7. Orthodontists won’t touch a kids teeth at that age. They won’t put devices in her mouth to change her bone and jaw structure when it’s still growing and forming.

It makes me curious how many of you have kids? Because this is way more common than a lot of you think.

The only concern would be the amount of cavities, fillings and caps this kid has had already.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

sezzajaydee wrote:I love how Lilia’s teeth always seem to be a thing.
She’s 7. Orthodontists won’t touch a kids teeth at that age. They won’t put devices in her mouth to change her bone and jaw structure when it’s still growing and forming.

It makes me curious how many of you have kids? Because this is way more common than a lot of you think.

The only concern would be the amount of cavities, fillings and caps this kid has had already.

I don’t know about that unless things have changed. I got braces at 10 and I felt like I was way behind my classmates because my baby teeth took FOREVER to come out ( I think I had 22 teeth pulled including 3 wisdom teeth, so almost all of my baby teeth because they just weren’t going anywhere.) Even when I got braces, all my teeth weren’t permanent. I remember having a big group pulled while I had braces on the front four and molars.

Btw kids, wear your retainer! 8 years of braces and a jaw surgery later, I prob need to get them tuned up because I basically never wore my retainer.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Lilia is 8. All my kids started seeing an orthodontist at 7. Likely they won’t put braces on kids that young, but maybe give retainers or other minor work to alleviate how drastic the measures might be in the future. Jess is too worried about her own braces and getting her boob job and tummy tuck to take her kid to the orthodontist. It’s ironic (and sad) because Jess seems very into her own teeth/smile, yet allows her kids to have smiles full of silver caps, plaque, crowns, and who knows what else.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Actually my daughter had a palate expander at age 7. It is an easier process when they are younger. She had braces for only 9 mos during her 7th grade year. It is wise to go to an orthodontist when they are 6-8 years old.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kalipali wrote:

Lilia is 8. All my kids started seeing an orthodontist at 7. Likely they won’t put braces on kids that young, but maybe give retainers or other minor work to alleviate how drastic the measures might be in the future. Jess is too worried about her own braces and getting her boob job and tummy tuck to take her kid to the orthodontist. It’s ironic (and sad) because Jess seems very into her own teeth/smile, yet allows her kids to have smiles full of silver caps, plaque, crowns, and who knows what else.
They don’t recommend orthodontic work until 10. There’s a big difference between consulting with an ortho and actually having work done.

I’m not disagreeing with the fact her oral hygiene is severely lacking but her second lot of incisors haven’t even come in yet. I’m pretty sure she hasn’t lost her baby canines either. So they can’t do much in any case.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Ok so my friend said her teeth aren’t that bad and the front would be easily fixable but the back is probably bad and would be challenging to fix. I don’t know much about orthodontics, i think it just the sheer size of her two front teeth (at least in that pic) and the gaps that kind of throw me off guard. It kind of seems like she’s going thru a bit of an awkward stage but super early as most kids to thru that in the pre and early teen years. She has beautiful hair and will definitely be skinny, so if teeth are her only main issue she’ll be a pretty girl as she grows up.

Addie now ... umm .. hopefully she grows into her looks

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

I know everyone hates personal stories lol but throwing this out there anyway - my daughter had awful teeth, never any cavities but very crooked and just.. weird. She saw an ortho for a consult at 8, waited until her last baby tooth fell out just before 10, and had braces put on that year. 3 long years later, and she just got them off last week. They did a pic from her first consult, and a pic the day they took them off and the comparison is insane. Even the assistant was like, “is this really you here??” Lol.

Lilia is at the WORST age right now, leave her teeth alone, lmao. It’s not her fault. If her mother didn’t constantly take closeups and plaster every second of her being on social media, we likely wouldn’t even notice how bad they were. Totally normal.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Most of us don't have thousands of photos of us to be harped over every day. We were allowed to be awkward in peace. Lilia isn't afforded that because her mom is a YouTuber who isn't more selective about what she shares about her child's life.

The hygiene is another issue altogether. You can have crooked teeth that are healthy and cavity free. Lilia's mouth full of silver caps back when she had straight baby teeth that's from parents not brushing. That and I suspect they eat and drink sugar all day long that's left to sit on the teeth for several hours.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

that’s actually incorrect. i work in dental. we refer a lot of kids lilia’s age because the mouth is still growing and it’s easier to fix problems while it’s growing vs when they’re older and the same problems would require corrective surgery. i’m in general so we refer for a consult and let the orthodontist take it from there. a lot of the times, kids come back with appliances, first phase of braces, etc. to make room for permanent teeth still coming it. it’s a whole mess of options. just because she’s young doesn’t mean it wouldn’t happen. that being said, she is young and we don’t know what’s going on in her mouth. she still has teeth coming in and it’s hard to judge if she does or doesn’t have room from a front view picture where all we see is a smile.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

CamilaCabello wrote:

that’s actually incorrect. i work in dental. we refer a lot of kids lilia’s age because the mouth is still growing and it’s easier to fix problems while it’s growing vs when they’re older and the same problems would require corrective surgery. i’m in general so we refer for a consult and let the orthodontist take it from there. a lot of the times, kids come back with appliances, first phase of braces, etc. to make room for permanent teeth still coming it. it’s a whole mess of options. just because she’s young doesn’t mean it wouldn’t happen. that being said, she is young and we don’t know what’s going on in her mouth. she still has teeth coming in and it’s hard to judge if she does or doesn’t have room from a front view picture where all we see is a smile.
It seems like there’s 2 camps in this thread.
Ones who don’t see a huge issue with Lilia’s teeth structure.

And those who think she needs desperate orthodontic work immediately.

I’m not going to argue over it again. Nor pull out my credentials to try and score points when all we see is a video and random photo not focused on her teeth.

SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJSx3 »

Does it bother anyone else how Jess tries to make her getting sun burns all the time seem funny/cute? She should really take better care of her skin. It’s like she thinks skin cancer doesn’t exists.

Return to “JesssFam”