Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

NellieNovember
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Unread post by NellieNovember »

She doesn’t even edit her own photos. She uses Emmy Lowe’s presets! I love presets, but I don’t claim them as my own edit work! Rachelle is so shady.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 18542d.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 31da37.png[/img]

Oh so this was just a photo shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

prettyll wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 18542d.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 31da37.png[/img]

Oh so this was just a photo shoot.

Photo shoot by the local bush! lol

calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

herebcofbritney wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote: Omg. I thought you were just kidding. You can clearly see where she blurred it or softened it. What a sick cow.

Cos breastmilk clears babies pimples that quick!
I breastfed and still do and my son got pimples just like every other baby lol. She is so disconnected from reality it’s a shame she can go on raising a kid like that. Justin is a pansy and won’t correct her so she will continue to raise more children that way.

Emma looks jaundice In this picture look at her hands!

I was skeptical of her reading here but now I'm convinced! I wish she would openly comment lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Sorry for the double post but did y'all notice after we commented about the expensive pacifiers she gave her a Wubba nub today? . I thought Emma would only take the Nattursutton and Bibs ones, liar.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

calliebaity77 wrote:Sorry for the double post but did y'all notice after we commented about the expensive pacifiers she gave her a Wubba nub today? Image. I thought Emma would only take the Nattursutton and Bibs ones, liar.

Arent those wubbanub (wtf??) ones princess keren uses? Coincidence?
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Haulnarse wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote:Sorry for the double post but did y'all notice after we commented about the expensive pacifiers she gave her a Wubba nub today? Image. I thought Emma would only take the Nattursutton and Bibs ones, liar.

Arent those wubbanub (wtf??) ones princess keren uses? Coincidence?
I believe so, round nipple Pacifiers are the worst type for babies it causes orthdontic problems.

Lukie_73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lukie_73 »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:The kid is one month old and smiling? She should be in the Guinness world record book.

I really, really can't stand this couple but I do have to say my boy was smiling at 4 weeks. So it is possible.
Lukie_73
Amateur
Amateur

brendarae222 wrote:
JustWannaGossip wrote:Her views have tanked since she had the baby. They were 201k for the birth and the video yesterday only has 40k. She’s gonna have to get a job to afford 20$ onesies.

They are bland people with zero personality, but some people like white breadImage

Such. Boring. Vlogs. Every single one of them!
Lukie_73
Amateur
Amateur

Jupiter wrote:
Shellyshel wrote:I don’t understand why youtubers even have po boxes. They get enough free stuff and paid sponsorships! PO boxes should only be for cards and such, but sending actual gifts to a random family on the internet who isn’t struggling for money is crazy to me.

I'm thrilled you posted this! When I first started watching these vlogs, I was completely gobsmacked at the whole damned thing. I watch another vlog with 2 gay men who had twins via surrogate. I'm not really snarking on them as they are funny, sincere, great dads and have adorable baby girls. Anyway, periodically they showcase gifts people send and praise everyone to the treetops. During one such showing...and this floored even them....someone sent them beautiful Stella McCartney baby dresses from Europe. I swear to God my coffee shot out my nose!!! Did you ever??? Who in the hell does that???? These guys are actually likeable, but Rachelle had the audacity to admit she was selling subs gifts on Poshmark.

Oh...and thank you dingbat for leaving that PO Box open. I mean folks really want to send gifts you can turn around and sell. If anyone has that kind of money to throw away...more power to ya.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I actually suggested on that vlog that they might like to ask for donations to a charity that is close to their hearts rather than being sent gifts and I instantly got shot down by one of their minions saying it's because people actually want to send them stuff. OMG how thick can you be? You can see from previous vlogs that she is a snob and is NEVER going to use most of the stuff she is given. It just seems like a total waste of other people's money. And I choked on my coffee when she showed the "beautiful quilt" someone lovingly made and sent. It was pink as fuck and frilly! There is NO WAY she will ever use that except maybe for a dog blanket!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lukie_73 wrote:
brendarae222 wrote:
JustWannaGossip wrote:Her views have tanked since she had the baby. They were 201k for the birth and the video yesterday only has 40k. She’s gonna have to get a job to afford 20$ onesies.

They are bland people with zero personality, but some people like white breadImage

Ahuh, if i wanted to watch people eat fast food id sit in a mcdees carpark and perve in the windows!

If this is all the content they are managing for 10-15min vlog out of 24hrs then they are in for a rude awakening!

Even a time lapse of her overnight wakeups with Emma, none of this bullshit “she had a rough night, she was up once” crap. Be real.

Shes only just realised that a fussy upset baby means its tired?? After trying to hold her up til later so that she doesn’t inconvenience her more than once during the night!!

Rachelle if you need content info ask! We are more than happy to help
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Haulnarse wrote:
Lukie_73 wrote:
brendarae222 wrote: They are bland people with zero personality, but some people like white breadImage

Ahuh, if i wanted to watch people eat fast food id sit in a mcdees carpark and perve in the windows!

If this is all the content they are managing for 10-15min vlog out of 24hrs then they are in for a rude awakening!

Even a time lapse of her overnight wakeups with Emma, none of this bullshit “she had a rough night, she was up once” crap. Be real.

Shes only just realised that a fussy upset baby means its tired?? After trying to hold her up til later so that she doesn’t inconvenience her more than once during the night!!

Rachelle if you need content info ask! We are more than happy to help
She does ask, but she only gives us very bland and limited options. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 01490d.jpg[/img]

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
brendarae222
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brendarae222 »

herebcofbritney wrote:At least Justin tries or makes it seem like he tries. Most guys wouldn’t be able to keep up the charade like that. I feel for him I really do. She has him taking care of the laundry whenever she sits at home all day.

He cooks, cleans, , does laundry, and takes care of the dog. She does put the pillows on the couch and fold blankets though!!!Image

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How I edit my pics?
- take photos on a white background
- edit out shit out of them, remove the natural imperfections in my babies skin
- make my baby look jaundice

How we met?
- at church :yawn:
- justin was a bad bad boy and rachelle wanted to tame him

How i curl my hair?
- with curlers or straightners??

What about how often do I shower?
Brush my teeth?
What toilet paper do we use?

More seriously:
Budget! Id love to know how you afford your disposable lifestyle?
What are your plans to buy a house?
At what point do you plan to use your other embryos?
What are justins aspirations for HIS future? What would his dream job be?
Will you go back to work anytime soon?
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

brendarae222 wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:At least Justin tries or makes it seem like he tries. Most guys wouldn’t be able to keep up the charade like that. I feel for him I really do. She has him taking care of the laundry whenever she sits at home all day.

He cooks, cleans, , does laundry, and takes care of the dog. She does put the pillows on the couch and fold blankets though!!!Image

Shes crazy. When I was a SAHM I did everything house-wise:
Cleaning
Cooking
Laundry
Paid bills/budgeting
Groceries
Ran errands
Childcare

And at one point I had a 3yr 6mth old, 2yr 3mth old and a newborn!
The only things my husband did was feed and clean up after the animals (outside cat and dog),his schedule was more set times for feeding vs my eradic schedule with kids. Oh and pick up fish n chip tea once a week after work Image

He is capable of cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids and doing laundry; but since i was home with babies that generally slept for over an hour at a time it was easy for me to do! And he works 10+ hour physical job, the least I can do is prepare a meal, in a clean, warm house and supply clean washing lol

Now that we both work, we share household stuff. The kids are also old enough to contribute. Whoever walks past the laundry and notices a machine has stopped changes washing from washing machine to drier etc. He tends to load the dishwasher, the kids feed the animals, sort and fold (and put away their own) laundry.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Rachelle and Justin look way older than 23 and 24. They look 35 in those pics.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

Haulnarse wrote:I guess thats what you get when your barely grownups, not comfortable in your own skin and insist on being parents right away.

Why arent normal post high school “kids” in college, saving for a house deposit and waiting until they have their life in order before starting a family??

We started our family at 22 & 24. BUT we had a house with a mortgage half paid, both in very well paid jobs, and I had huge gynie issues that were a ticking timebomb and we only had an estimated 4-5yr window to have our family completed. As it was I have avoided major surgery, but I had three very complicated pregnancies (with various medical intervention to get pregnant, and preterm labours/births). We set ourselves up super early knowing we needed a stable base for our future.

These “kids” couldn’t even afford the funeral for their daughter, let alone ivf, let alone a house deposit! Doctors need to start taking responsibility for impregnanting immature women so young. Rachelle clearly needs counseling, now and in the past.
wasn’t she in some kind of counseling while Justin was deployed? Shortly after or before she got beau? Also why do I feel like I never see that dog anymore :( and mister.

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

herebcofbritney wrote:Rachelle and Justin look way older than 23 and 24. They look 35 in those pics.

It's all the junk food!

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mem3896 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:I guess thats what you get when your barely grownups, not comfortable in your own skin and insist on being parents right away.

Why arent normal post high school “kids” in college, saving for a house deposit and waiting until they have their life in order before starting a family??

We started our family at 22 & 24. BUT we had a house with a mortgage half paid, both in very well paid jobs, and I had huge gynie issues that were a ticking timebomb and we only had an estimated 4-5yr window to have our family completed. As it was I have avoided major surgery, but I had three very complicated pregnancies (with various medical intervention to get pregnant, and preterm labours/births). We set ourselves up super early knowing we needed a stable base for our future.

These “kids” couldn’t even afford the funeral for their daughter, let alone ivf, let alone a house deposit! Doctors need to start taking responsibility for impregnanting immature women so young. Rachelle clearly needs counseling, now and in the past.
wasn’t she in some kind of counseling while Justin was deployed? Shortly after or before she got beau? Also why do I feel like I never see that dog anymore :( and mister.

She may well have been, IMO she needs it more now than ever, when the new baby “high” wears off and the realities of actually parenting a real live baby.
brendarae222
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brendarae222 »

My SO would tell me to jump in a friggin’ lake if I made him do all these photo shoots and be with him every waking moment of the day. Can he get some alone time outside of work? Video games, beer with friends, watching TV he likes alone....

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”