BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Did I miss where she has confirmed being pregnant other than liking everyone's comments who say it. If she is I hope it's a boy. She very much doesn't like the girls as much as the boys. She also seems to get very annoyed at how much Oscar bonds with Alaya. Like its competition. She is such a fucking awful mother. I honestly hope she doesn't have anymore.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Coco_ »

did they ever say that they’re potty training levi i just saw him wearing underwear in the “they were so excited vlog” but don’t remember them saying they were going to potty train him again
kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

Ok Kyra has definitely made Oscar sleep outside before Lmao

Unrelated: I haven't posted in months because I forgot my password and was too lazy to reset but damn it feels good to be back!
Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

Coco_ wrote:did they ever say that they’re potty training levi i just saw him wearing underwear in the “they were so excited vlog” but don’t remember them saying they were going to potty train him again
I think that’s why her grandma Kathy is there to potty train him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Why did Kyra think it was so hilarious that Alaya was trying to eat a big ass sandwich and couldn't? Her grandma had to be the one to step in and help her eat it. It should've been cut for her before letting her try to eat it. Are you really that damn stupid Kyra?
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Coco_ wrote:did they ever say that they’re potty training levi i just saw him wearing underwear in the “they were so excited vlog” but don’t remember them saying they were going to potty train him again
In her IG Stories yesterday he was in underwear. But I will bet he will be back in a diaper today.

lilspooky
Talker
Talker

BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

Unread post by lilspooky »

chloe6124 wrote:
In her IG Stories yesterday he was in underwear. But I will bet he will be back in a diaper today.

To be fair, potty training sometimes means going back & forth or using multiple types of potty training pants (like pull ups for example) and many kids will use underwear during the day and pull ups/diapers at night or naps well into age 3, some even into age 4. Coco said OK haven’t mentioned potty training but I’m sure it’s been happening low key even for months now ...I’ve certainly babysat some just fine parents who were lazy or uneducated about potty training. Idk. I’m not ‘that worried’ about Levi now that Gma Kathy is there. Plus like a previous poster said, it’s good to have Gma Kathy there to help correct Kyra. Not that she ‘should’ need it, but sincr she DOES need it, I’m glad Gma Kathy is there. Reminds me of how Kyra tried to be good to Levi as a newborn. Kyra could be such a good mom, that’s what annoys me so much about her (more so than Oscar. I wish he was a better dad but I’m not surprised he isn’t - partially a ‘teen’ dad thing, partially just a dad thing. Uninvolved dads don’t shock me.)
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

lilspooky wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

To be fair, potty training sometimes means going back & forth or using multiple types of potty training pants (like pull ups for example) and many kids will use underwear during the day and pull ups/diapers at night or naps well into age 3, some even into age 4. Coco said OK haven’t mentioned potty training but I’m sure it’s been happening low key even for months now ...I’ve certainly babysat some just fine parents who were lazy or uneducated about potty training. Idk. I’m not ‘that worried’ about Levi now that Gma Kathy is there. Plus like a previous poster said, it’s good to have Gma Kathy there to help correct Kyra. Kyra could be such a good mom, that’s what annoys me so much about her (more so than Oscar. I wish he was a better dad but I’m not surprised he isn’t - partially a ‘teen’ dad thing, partially just a dad thing. Uninvolved dads don’t shock me.)

It’s not about that though. It’s about Kyra’s refusal to work on it. Yes kids often do wear pull-ups at night for awhile. I still consider a child potty trained if they are wearing pull-ups at night. It’s about Kyra holding her kids back. Like all the excuses of not taking the bottle away from Alaya. Oscar had to do it when she was gone. Or when Alaya showed interest in the potty and she was scared. She should of reassured her and told her she would get a reward if she went. Instead she pushed her anxieties onto her kids.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:
lilspooky wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: In her IG Stories yesterday he was in underwear. But I will bet he will be back in a diaper today.

To be fair, potty training sometimes means going back & forth or using multiple types of potty training pants (like pull ups for example) and many kids will use underwear during the day and pull ups/diapers at night or naps well into age 3, some even into age 4. Coco said OK haven’t mentioned potty training but I’m sure it’s been happening low key even for months now ...I’ve certainly babysat some just fine parents who were lazy or uneducated about potty training. Idk. I’m not ‘that worried’ about Levi now that Gma Kathy is there. Plus like a previous poster said, it’s good to have Gma Kathy there to help correct Kyra. Kyra could be such a good mom, that’s what annoys me so much about her (more so than Oscar. I wish he was a better dad but I’m not surprised he isn’t - partially a ‘teen’ dad thing, partially just a dad thing. Uninvolved dads don’t shock me.)

It’s not about that though. It’s about Kyra’s refusal to work on it. Yes kids often do wear pull-ups at night for awhile. I still consider a child potty trained if they are wearing pull-ups at night. It’s about Kyra holding her kids back. Like all the excuses of not taking the bottle away from Alaya. Oscar had to do it when she was gone. Or when Alaya showed interest in the potty and she was scared. She should of reassured her and told her she would get a reward if she went. Instead she pushed her anxieties onto her kids.

All of this. Kyra doesn't do these things because she doesn't want to. She is lazy. Yet she doesn't want anyone else doing them. She is ridiculous.

adeline
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adeline »

Why is it so hard to brush her hair (!!!!) and put a shirt on? My God, what will they do once they have their third Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 4f9d23.jpg[/img]

Poslano z mojega FIG-LX1 z uporabo Tapatalk
brendarae222
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brendarae222 »

Why does Oscar sky dive so much? Its fine for a hobby, but he’s doing it like its his job......

homegirljenn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by homegirljenn »

adeline wrote:Why is it so hard to brush her hair (!!!!) and put a shirt on? My God, what will they do once they have their third Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 4f9d23.jpg[/img]

I love how a couple vlogs ago when I think Oscar was changing her diaper or something they blurred her chest and them later in that same vlog she's just wearing a diaper and no blur. And then they post photos galore of her with no shirt on. I don't get that logic. Just have her wear clothing

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

brendarae222 wrote:Why does Oscar sky dive so much? Its fine for a hobby, but he’s doing it like its his job......

I wondered this too.
He seems to go a few times a week. I thought it was just to get his jumps up so he could solo jump. But it seems like he goes more now than when he was training.

jessie131
Talker
Talker

BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

Unread post by jessie131 »

brendarae222 wrote:Why does Oscar sky dive so much? Its fine for a hobby, but he’s doing it like its his job......

It seems that Oscar is just like that, he can’t have hobby’s or just do things casually. He becomes obsessed with things and that’s all he’s life revolves around till he moves onto a new hobby. Remember when he was at the gym and was there daily Kyra even said ‘he’s been there for two hours’ a few times. And before that it was the Xbox when Alaya was born, until Kyra made him chuck it out, then hiking which they seemed to be doing daily to when Levi was a baby.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

jessie131 wrote:

It seems that Oscar is just like that, he can’t have hobby’s or just do things casually. He becomes obsessed with things and that’s all he’s life revolves around till he moves onto a new hobby. Remember when he was at the gym and was there daily Kyra even said ‘he’s been there for two hours’ a few times. And before that it was the Xbox when Alaya was born, until Kyra made him chuck it out, then hiking which they seemed to be doing daily to when Levi was a baby.

I think he is attempting to get some certification. Like you have to have so many hours etc to do so and so.

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

homegirljenn wrote:
adeline wrote:Why is it so hard to brush her hair (!!!!) and put a shirt on? My God, what will they do once they have their third Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 4f9d23.jpg[/img]

I love how a couple vlogs ago when I think Oscar was changing her diaper or something they blurred her chest and them later in that same vlog she's just wearing a diaper and no blur. And then they post photos galore of her with no shirt on. I don't get that logic. Just have her wear clothing

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
They said in the comments of that vlog that they blurred her as a “joke” because that’s the only time they’ve ever done it

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

Anyone else see what could be a bump at the end of the newest vlog? When she’s laying with Alaya?

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

landonsmommy wrote:Anyone else see what could be a bump at the end of the newest vlog? When she’s laying with Alaya?

Definitely a baby bump
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

She wants space from her kids.....

Also the hints are coming thick and fast lately. Kyra rode the gondola when she was pregnant with Levi and Alaya. Seems like an odd random fact to throw out for no reason.

shmimeathand
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shmimeathand »

Hopefully, if he’s smart, he’s probably working for a certification to become an instructor.... at least that way he will have a useful skill for when the YouTube checks stop coming

Return to “OKBaby”