KKAndBabyMakeItRain | KKandBabyJ | Part 38

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

UsedToCould wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 81a4b2.png[/img]

What a pose ImageImage How embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even with a nipple popping out she is the most unsexy person everrrrrr. She looks like an old granny.

Lilbambi
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lilbambi »

So Khoa pretty much just admited to not using a baby monitor for L.
He sat at the door listening. How about open it to see if your child is ok? If my daughter over sleeps, I go in and physically check on her

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Coco_ wrote:kerens worried/ upset face when bianca said khoa will fall asleep at the office and just how she said “no no he wouldn’t” was so funny Image i cannot wait to see how it all turns out lol
I bet she sets up cameras to watch him Image
QuiteConcerned
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by QuiteConcerned »

"oh look, Landon's awake" and he probably has been for hours. That's a shame. When my infant naps I use a baby monitor, surely they can afford one, and if I hear movement or babbling I give him a few moments to wake up and go get him. I feel guilty even using the bathroom or cleaning something before getting him. Poor NayNay probably sat awake in the dark for an hour knawing on the crib and racoonies to soothe himself. Only 3 hours until his next Tylenol dose and back to the cave.

Jackson was pretty cute with the donuts but his carseat straps were loose enough to fit another child in on top of him.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Everyone is going on and on about this damn loft like we all know it wont last so chill. Keren did this for one reason and thats to get that bedroom empty. She already admitted to buying new things for J and having a new room theme picked out. After that she will be able to do the nursery for Sutton. Her mom will stay up there for a short while and then they will decide that either a. They need to put J&L in one room and move Nonnie back downstairs or b. A new house. I personally think a new house is in their near future.

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

UsedToCould wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 81a4b2.png

She looks like a poster child for rickets. Not cute at all
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Lilbambi wrote:So Khoa pretty much just admited to not using a baby monitor for L.
He sat at the door listening. How about open it to see if your child is ok? If my daughter over sleeps, I go in and physically check on her

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
And they already showed the bite marks on the side of the crib a few vlogs ago. Poor Landon must just stand there silently in the dark knawing on the side of his crib Image

Hound11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hound11 »

I see a new house coming soon too. Keren keeps stressing how much they love it so when they announce they are moving it will be a “shock” to viewers

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
UsedToCould wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 81a4b2.png[/img]

Even with a nipple popping out she is the most unsexy person everrrrrr. She looks like an old granny.

She looks like her back hurts

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Rkp65i wrote:Everyone is going on and on about this damn loft like we all know it wont last so chill. Keren did this for one reason and thats to get that bedroom empty. She already admitted to buying new things for J and having a new room theme picked out. After that she will be able to do the nursery for Sutton. Her mom will stay up there for a short while and then they will decide that either a. They need to put J&L in one room and move Nonnie back downstairs or b. A new house. I personally think a new house is in their near future.

Those rooms are not big enough for her to put a coach in and have her own suite. That loft is huge. Nonny isn’t a invalid. She can handle those stairs. If it doesn’t work out it doesn’t work out. It doesn’t hurt to try. In five to ten years maybe they will decide to get a new house.

idk93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by idk93 »

chloe6124 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Everyone is going on and on about this damn loft like we all know it wont last so chill. Keren did this for one reason and thats to get that bedroom empty. She already admitted to buying new things for J and having a new room theme picked out. After that she will be able to do the nursery for Sutton. Her mom will stay up there for a short while and then they will decide that either a. They need to put J&L in one room and move Nonnie back downstairs or b. A new house. I personally think a new house is in their near future.

Those rooms are not big enough for her to put a coach in and have her own suite. That loft is huge. Nonny isn’t a invalid. She can handle those stairs. If it doesn’t work out it doesn’t work out. It doesn’t hurt to try. In five to ten years maybe they will decide to get a new house.

Didn’t mean to “heart” your comment. Wanted to say that wow, it feels like you live with them Chloe. Or like you’re in their heads and know every move they plan. So kewl and smart !!11!

dindin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dindin »

I, for one, think Keren looks amazing and pray that I would bounce back to my pre-pregnancy body this easily! (Although with it being my 3rd baby I already know that it won't happen without some hard work and strict diet.. oh well..)
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

I live with my grandma and she gets up 2-3 times at night to go to the bathroom.

So no Chloe, I don’t care that Nonnie is in good shape and has no problem with stairs. No one wants to walk a marathon just to empty their bladder.
And before you defend them saying ‘maybe she doesn’t have to pee that often, you don’t know!’ maybe she does and maybe YOU don’t know. My god.

sbmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sbmomma »

...how do you not check on your son for HOURS? What kind of mom is upstairs playing a video game while her son is possibly not even breathing down stairs?? They clearly don’t use baby monitors so how would she of heard him if something was wrong?
What if he bit a piece of his crib off (since he clearly has been chewing it lately) and choked on it but oh let’s not check on him until there’s a risk he won’t go to slee for bedtime..

This is one of the most neglectful things I’ve seen them do. I am really shocked. I’m afraid to watch anymore vlogs honestly
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Echox3 wrote:I live with my grandma and she gets up 2-3 times at night to go to the bathroom.

So no Chloe, I don’t care that Nonnie is in good shape and has no problem with stairs. No one wants to walk a marathon just to empty their bladder.
And before you defend them saying ‘maybe she doesn’t have to pee that often, you don’t know!’ maybe she does and maybe YOU don’t know. My god.

If nonny didn’t want to stay and live with them she would of renewed her lease or found a different apartment. At least now she will beable to sit and watch her own shows or even set up a area to do crafts or what ever she likes to do. She is a grown woman and if she didn’t want to live with them she would find her own place. This is no way Keren and khoas fault. They are giving her a excellent opportunity to save money and maybe retire in a couple years if she wants. Is it ideal. No but this is what she wants to do at the moment. She is 65 yo and can make her own decisions. Maybe in five or ten years they find a bigger house that will work better.

lilspooky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lilspooky »

dindin wrote:I, for one, think Keren looks amazing and pray that I would bounce back to my pre-pregnancy body this easily! (Although with it being my 3rd baby I already know that it won't happen without some hard work and strict diet.. oh well..)
She looks fine but she tries soooo hard to show it off and it’s ugly of her. Very telling of who she is and what she values that she has posted so frequently about her body post-baby when Sutton is only a month old. And that awkward pose looks like something a 15 year old girl on a pro anorexia forum would pose in to look bone thin. Kren just has such an obviously unhealthy relationship with her body. Hope she gets help with all that money and the resources she is afforded
aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

Unread post by aaalex1234567 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 5d4f59.png[/img]

I am so confused what’s going on here.. is that her boob or a bra?

SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

Had to stop watching the vlog after Khoa showed it was nearly 5pm and didn’t know how long Landon was awake and in his crib.... and that Landons bed time is 8pm, so what he’s awake for barely 5hrs in the day! That’s ridiculous but anything to make their life easier! Actually so concerned for Landon’s health. The sooner they get his bed into that room/dungeon the better, can’t wait for the reality check to hit K&K that Landon only naps an hour!

MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

What kinda question is that? We all know she doesn't wear a bra. Lol. Jk but I think its a tummy roll.
aaalex1234567 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 5d4f59.png[/img]

I am so confused what’s going on here.. is that her boob or a bra?

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

chloe6124 wrote:
Echox3 wrote:I live with my grandma and she gets up 2-3 times at night to go to the bathroom.

If nonny didn’t want to stay and live with them she would of renewed her lease or found a different apartment. At least now she will beable to sit and watch her own shows or even set up a area to do crafts or what ever she likes to do. She is a grown woman and if she didn’t want to live with them she would find her own place. This is no way Keren and khoas fault. They are giving her a excellent opportunity to save money and maybe retire in a couple years if she wants. Is it ideal. No but this is what she wants to do at the moment. She is 65 yo and can make her own decisions. Maybe in five or ten years they find a bigger house that will work better.

an excellent opportunity to be a live in nanny rent free

Return to “KKandBabyJ”