KKAndBabyMakeItRain | KKandBabyJ | Part 38

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

MoonFace wrote:What kinda question is that? We all know she doesn't wear a bra. Lol. Jk but I think its a tummy roll.
aaalex1234567 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 5d4f59.png[/img]

I am so confused what’s going on here.. is that her boob or a bra?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk
you mean Karen has a tummy roll! *gasp* but she’s so thin and sexy can’t you tell! She ate all warm meals and didn’t shower for a month straight to look this thin don’t insult her!

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Lillouiepooie wrote:
MoonFace wrote:What kinda question is that? We all know she doesn't wear a bra. Lol. Jk but I think its a tummy roll.
aaalex1234567 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 5d4f59.png[/img]

I am so confused what’s going on here.. is that her boob or a bra?

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk
you mean Karen has a tummy roll! *gasp* but she’s so thin and sexy can’t you tell! She ate all warm meals and didn’t shower for a month straight to look this thin don’t insult her!

Skinny legend.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
mommabearx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommabearx »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 6a9684.png[/img]

If they’re gonna post pics of the boys they could at least do it without saggy diapers. Landon’s diaper always looks so full.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Unread post by Coco_ »

mommabearx wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 6a9684.png[/img]

If they’re gonna post pics of the boys they could at least do it without saggy diapers. Landon’s diaper always looks so full.

they always look poor... messy hair, always in diaper/ underwear & no shoes
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Nonnie should just skip town when she retires, get her lovely furniture out of storage and move back to Naples where her friends are and other daughter is. Generous KK can offer to pay for the relocation costs etc. We've all seen the fun Nonnie has with her friends. In KK vlogs you rarely see her just chilling.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

I know nonnie is great and all, but the only reason she’s staying, aside from being given no choice, has to be because she’s getting paid. Rent free + getting paid! She’ll eventually stop working her commission job at a matress store to fulfill her full time nannying when keren becomes pregnant again with clickbait #4, at which time nonnie will be bribed with a new car and a new bathroom! But I agree kk will be buying a new house within the year.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Coco_ wrote:kerens worried/ upset face when bianca said khoa will fall asleep at the office and just how she said “no no he wouldn’t” was so funny Image i cannot wait to see how it all turns out lol
Lmao! It’s like the thought had never even crossed her mind until that moment!! And Khoa’s reaction saying I love my house?? Like ok no one said you didn’t, just suggested you might get comfy and fall asleep on the love sac. Weird reactions all around!
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

chloe6124 wrote:
Echox3 wrote:I live with my grandma and she gets up 2-3 times at night to go to the bathroom.

So no Chloe, I don’t care that Nonnie is in good shape and has no problem with stairs. No one wants to walk a marathon just to empty their bladder.
And before you defend them saying ‘maybe she doesn’t have to pee that often, you don’t know!’ maybe she does and maybe YOU don’t know. My god.

If nonny didn’t want to stay and live with them she would of renewed her lease or found a different apartment. At least now she will beable to sit and watch her own shows or even set up a area to do crafts or what ever she likes to do. She is a grown woman and if she didn’t want to live with them she would find her own place. This is no way Keren and khoas fault. They are giving her a excellent opportunity to save money and maybe retire in a couple years if she wants. Is it ideal. No but this is what she wants to do at the moment. She is 65 yo and can make her own decisions. Maybe in five or ten years they find a bigger house that will work better.

LOL you really believe that? Keren already said the old furniture is going upstairs so Nonnie has no say on how her room will look.
They said ‘this is the last time we’re going up here. The kids will still be up here’ aka ‘Jackson? Wanna go see Nonnie?’ And then she’ll pawn them off to her.
She already had her kids. She raised them. She shouldn’t have to do it again, whether she enjoys it or not. She’s at the age where lots of people retire but instead she’s being forced to parent her grandkids cause her conceited daughter needs to nap 38298 hours a day.

It’s great that they offered her a place rent free because maybe she can’t afford a place but that should have been done from the kindness of their hearts, not for the free babysitting.

And don’t give me examples of your family. I don’t want to discuss them, otherwise I would make a board for your family.

Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

lilspooky wrote:
dindin wrote:I, for one, think Keren looks amazing and pray that I would bounce back to my pre-pregnancy body this easily! (Although with it being my 3rd baby I already know that it won't happen without some hard work and strict diet.. oh well..)
She looks fine but she tries soooo hard to show it off and it’s ugly of her. Very telling of who she is and what she values that she has posted so frequently about her body post-baby when Sutton is only a month old. And that awkward pose looks like something a 15 year old girl on a pro anorexia forum would pose in to look bone thin. Kren just has such an obviously unhealthy relationship with her body. Hope she gets help with all that money and the resources she is afforded
Its also super unhealthy for her to be so obsessed with her weight, and gives a very bad view to her young audience. She acts like getting her body back is the most important thing

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Echox3 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Echox3 wrote:I live with my grandma and she gets up 2-3 times at night to go to the bathroom.

So no Chloe, I don’t care that Nonnie is in good shape and has no problem with stairs. No one wants to walk a marathon just to empty their bladder.
And before you defend them saying ‘maybe she doesn’t have to pee that often, you don’t know!’ maybe she does and maybe YOU don’t know. My god.

If nonny didn’t want to stay and live with them she would of renewed her lease or found a different apartment. At least now she will beable to sit and watch her own shows or even set up a area to do crafts or what ever she likes to do. She is a grown woman and if she didn’t want to live with them she would find her own place. This is no way Keren and khoas fault. They are giving her a excellent opportunity to save money and maybe retire in a couple years if she wants. Is it ideal. No but this is what she wants to do at the moment. She is 65 yo and can make her own decisions. Maybe in five or ten years they find a bigger house that will work better.

LOL you really believe that? Keren already said the old furniture is going upstairs so Nonnie has no say on how her room will look.
They said ‘this is the last time we’re going up here. The kids will still be up here’ aka ‘Jackson? Wanna go see Nonnie?’ And then she’ll pawn them off to her.
She already had her kids. She raised them. She shouldn’t have to do it again, whether she enjoys it or not. She’s at the age where lots of people retire but instead she’s being forced to parent her grandkids cause her conceited daughter needs to nap 38298 hours a day.

It’s great that they offered her a place rent free because maybe she can’t afford a place but that should have been done from the kindness of their hearts, not for the free babysitting.

And don’t give me examples of your family. I don’t want to discuss them, otherwise I would make a board for your family.

I understand that. The point is she is a 65 yo adult woman. She can do what she wants. To say she had no say is ludicrous. What if she has no money saved. She works at a sleep number store. She isn’t ranking in the bucks. If in six months she thinks it isn’t working she will get her own place. Or maybe she will meet someone. She isn’t being forced to do anything. Everyone is different. Maybe she enjoys being there. Not everyone wants what you would want.

adeline
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adeline »

chloe6124 wrote:
Echox3 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: If nonny didn’t want to stay and live with them she would of renewed her lease or found a different apartment. At least now she will beable to sit and watch her own shows or even set up a area to do crafts or what ever she likes to do. She is a grown woman and if she didn’t want to live with them she would find her own place. This is no way Keren and khoas fault. They are giving her a excellent opportunity to save money and maybe retire in a couple years if she wants. Is it ideal. No but this is what she wants to do at the moment. She is 65 yo and can make her own decisions. Maybe in five or ten years they find a bigger house that will work better.

I understand that. The point is she is a 65 yo adult woman. She can do what she wants. To say she had no say is ludicrous. What if she has no money saved. She works at a sleep number store. She isn’t ranking in the bucks. If in six months she thinks it isn’t working she will get her own place. Or maybe she will meet someone. She isn’t being forced to do anything.

Go away, Chloe.

Poslano z mojega FIG-LX1 z uporabo Tapatalk
WednesdaysBraids
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by WednesdaysBraids »

chloe6124 wrote:

"This is what she wants to do at the moment." Chloe, why is it that when anyone else voices an opinion you come in white knighting all over the place about how we don't know their lives; yet you seem to know everything about them, even the inner workings of their minds? Genuine question, I'd really like to know how you know the intimate details, do tell.
homegirljenn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by homegirljenn »

I get nonnie wanting to be apart of her grandkids lives but as a mom wouldn't you want to do it all yourself? At least a logical person would. I have a son that is three weeks older than Jackson and I have never pawned off my kid onto my parents on either side and currently my in-laws live with me until their home is done being built. They only watch if my husband and I go on a date which is rare with his work schedule. Nonnie went through raising her kids already. As a partner and a single mom from what I remember. Let her live her own life or at least let her decorate her own room Karen. Karen is going to have a meltdown or kick her kids out of the house when they are old enough to decide how they want their room to look like...

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

chloe6124 wrote:
Echox3 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: If nonny didn’t want to stay and live with them she would of renewed her lease or found a different apartment. At least now she will beable to sit and watch her own shows or even set up a area to do crafts or what ever she likes to do. She is a grown woman and if she didn’t want to live with them she would find her own place. This is no way Keren and khoas fault. They are giving her a excellent opportunity to save money and maybe retire in a couple years if she wants. Is it ideal. No but this is what she wants to do at the moment. She is 65 yo and can make her own decisions. Maybe in five or ten years they find a bigger house that will work better.

I understand that. The point is she is a 65 yo adult woman. She can do what she wants. To say she had no say is ludicrous. What if she has no money saved. She works at a sleep number store. She isn’t ranking in the bucks. If in six months she thinks it isn’t working she will get her own place. Or maybe she will meet someone. She isn’t being forced to do anything. Everyone is different. Maybe she enjoys being there. Not everyone wants what you would want.

not everyone wants what you want either. Maybe she doesn’t enjoy being there. Everyone is different.

I agreed that yes, maybe she can’t afford to move out but does that mean that her daughter, who stays at home all day, should pass her kids off to her mom? NO.

You’ve stated multiple times you’re disabled. So if your sister drops her rambunctious kids off and wants you to babysit them all morning, every day, you’re okay with that, right? When they’re climbing on you and shrieking ‘EH EH EHHHH’, and both older kids want to be held while you’re holding he baby, that’s okay still?
Oh, and go live upstairs where there’s no bathroom or kitchen. And cook for four other people, even though you just worked all day. OH and can you take one of the kids to speech therapy everyday too? :)))))

It’s clearly okay for an elderly lady to do it, and you seem to have nothing but time on your hands with posting here all the time, so it should be okay for you to do everything too!!!

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

WednesdaysBraids wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

"This is what she wants to do at the moment." Chloe, why is it that when anyone else voices an opinion you come in white knighting all over the place about how we don't know their lives; yet you seem to know everything about them, even the inner workings of their minds? Genuine question, I'd really like to know how you know the intimate details, do tell.
she lives in kerens ass and peaks out every 5 minutes for air.

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Oh Chloe, you wet yoghurt. Yes, Nonnie is a grown woman able to say no to them, yes she saves money not having to pay rent and yes she probably loves being able to see the boys. What grandparent wouldn't jump at the chance of seeing their babies more often? But the fact still remains Keren is slovenly mess who treats everyone around her like skivvies, her 65yr old mother included and her being there means another person running around after Kerens lazy, stale arse. If they all buggered off and left her to deal with being a parent to 3 boys she'd be absolutely screwed. She can barely cope now and that's with everyone there helping daily :roll:
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Echox3 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Echox3 wrote:LOL you really believe that? Keren already said the old furniture is going upstairs so Nonnie has no say on how her room will look.

not everyone wants what you want either. Maybe she doesn’t enjoy being there. Everyone is different.

I agreed that yes, maybe she can’t afford to move out but does that mean that her daughter, who stays at home all day, should pass her kids off to her mom? NO.

You’ve stated multiple times you’re disabled. So if your sister drops her rambunctious kids off and wants you to babysit them all morning, every day, you’re okay with that, right? When they’re climbing on you and shrieking ‘EH EH EHHHH’, and both older kids want to be held while you’re holding he baby, that’s okay still?
Oh, and go live upstairs where there’s no bathroom or kitchen. And cook for four other people, even though you just worked all day. OH and can you take one of the kids to speech therapy everyday too? :)))))

It’s clearly okay for an elderly lady to do it, and you seem to have nothing but time on your hands with posting here all the time, so it should be okay for you to do everything too!!!

My niece and nephew are over here 3 days a week when school is out . When they were born until they went to kindergarten they were here anywhere from 3 to 5 days a week.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think it is insulting to nonny to say she is being forced to stay there. Whether she wants to or not her actions show that she wants to stay there. They can’t do anything about not having a bathroom.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

chloe6124 wrote:
Echox3 wrote:

khoa CLEARLY SAID THEY ASKED HER TO MOVE IN WITH THEM WHEN HER LEASE WAS UP TO SAVE UP MONEY so she should have some saved up!
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

chloe6124 wrote:
Echox3 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: I understand that. The point is she is a 65 yo adult woman. She can do what she wants. To say she had no say is ludicrous. What if she has no money saved. She works at a sleep number store. She isn’t ranking in the bucks. If in six months she thinks it isn’t working she will get her own place. Or maybe she will meet someone. She isn’t being forced to do anything. Everyone is different. Maybe she enjoys being there. Not everyone wants what you would want.

My niece and nephew are over here 3 days a week when school is out . When they were born until they went to kindergarten they were here anywhere from 3 to 5 days a week.

thats not what I asked.
Are YOU the only one in the house with them? Are you having to feed and care for them or are your parents there to help?
Are their parents working in that time?

Keren and khoa are stay at home parents. Khoa edits and streams, and still does some real estate. But keren does fuck all. She doesn’t need to be passing off her kids every day from Taylor to Nonnie to khoa.
She shouldn’t have had Landon or Sutton if she can’t handle them!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”