Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

I think she did good this vlog honestly. Justin finally got a nap. They took beau to the park to play. She cleaned. She’s like 3/3 on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgeybuggie »

brendarae222 wrote:My SO would tell me to jump in a friggin’ lake if I made him do all these photo shoots and be with him every waking moment of the day. Can he get some alone time outside of work? Video games, beer with friends, watching TV he likes alone....

I thought the same thing. She's got him on a tight leash now. He ain't goin anywhere and he'll be lucky if he gets to piss alone.
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

herebcofbritney wrote:I think she did good this vlog honestly. Justin finally got a nap. They took beau to the park to play. She cleaned. She’s like 3/3 on this one.

Yep she reads here so she knew all the points to hit in her video that people have been giving her shit for here. Good job Rachelle.

brendarae222
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brendarae222 »

She just wants to be held and cuddled Your baby is a asleep.... hahaha.

brendarae222
Amateur
Amateur

Babies poop... poop explosions are not a big deal at all! I always end up laughing and that makes the cleanup take longer haha.

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

brendarae222 wrote:My SO would tell me to jump in a friggin’ lake if I made him do all these photo shoots and be with him every waking moment of the day. Can he get some alone time outside of work? Video games, beer with friends, watching TV he likes alone....

Right? I’m about to start a GoFundMe for Justin to get a Rachellecation. Away from Rachelle and enough to buy him two lap dances. Probably the only action he will see in the last 8 months lol.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Curious wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:
Lukie_73 wrote: Such. Boring. Vlogs. Every single one of them!
Ahuh, if i wanted to watch people eat fast food id sit in a mcdees carpark and perve in the windows!

If this is all the content they are managing for 10-15min vlog out of 24hrs then they are in for a rude awakening!

Even a time lapse of her overnight wakeups with Emma, none of this bullshit “she had a rough night, she was up once” crap. Be real.

Shes only just realised that a fussy upset baby means its tired?? After trying to hold her up til later so that she doesn’t inconvenience her more than once during the night!!

Rachelle if you need content info ask! We are more than happy to help
She does ask, but she only gives us very bland and limited options. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 01490d.jpg[/img]

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
Such exciting options lol everyone knows the basic editing they do, they met in high school, and everyone knows how hair gets curled.

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

It’s back? It was was never gone. She’s definitely lurking in here since reading about photoshopping her baby’s imperfections. My poor baby? Newborn acne doesn’t come and go overnight. I predict another wasted trip to the pediatrician. Rachelle, get a grip!!! Or some help. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 5aa8bf.png[/img]

brendarae222
Amateur
Amateur

Andielina0984 wrote:It’s back? It was was never gone. She’s definitely lurking in here since reading about photoshopping her baby’s imperfections. My poor baby? Newborn acne doesn’t come and go overnight. I predict another wasted trip to the pediatrician. Rachelle, get a grip!!! Or some help. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 5aa8bf.png[/img]

Your baby doesn’t care she has acne.... its all the hormones in breastmilk. For all the babies she’s been around she sorts like a teenager.

Sarahcatt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sarahcatt »

ImageImage

Did it bother anyone else that the tomato was letting a small child play with his beer and rachelle was just as irresponsible just crackling away at it

missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

I won’t roast her for all the things that she’s learning or excited about or finds amusing, as a first time parent. I got a lot of “all babies do that” bullshit when I would happily tell someone what my baby did, and it was like “give me a break! it’s my first time experiencing all this and I’m excited about it” BUT, I will still roast her for the selfish - controling - lazy - issue - ridden bitch that she is

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Sarahcatt wrote:ImageImage

Did it bother anyone else that the tomato was letting a small child play with his beer and rachelle was just as irresponsible just crackling away at it

Just shows their maturity level.

staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

judgeybuggie wrote:
prbeca wrote:Is Justin shooting blanks, weaklings, or just a low count? I wonder if he got that other girl pregnant if he’s not shooting blanks

I think just low count but I remember Rachelle having some issues too and needing surgery. Sounds just like her to emphasize that it's him who has issues when she probably has her own.
I dm'd her a while ago on Instagram about infertility. I suffer from PCOS and wanted to know what exactly she went through in hopes of getting some advice. She strictly said it was male factor infertility. I'm sure she wouldn't need surgery if it was only male factor. Also, her response to me wasn't even genuine. She is not a good person.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

staceyla wrote:
judgeybuggie wrote:
prbeca wrote:Is Justin shooting blanks, weaklings, or just a low count? I wonder if he got that other girl pregnant if he’s not shooting blanks

I think just low count but I remember Rachelle having some issues too and needing surgery. Sounds just like her to emphasize that it's him who has issues when she probably has her own.
I dm'd her a while ago on Instagram about infertility. I suffer from PCOS and wanted to know what exactly she went through in hopes of getting some advice. She strictly said it was male factor infertility. I'm sure she wouldn't need surgery if it was only male factor. Also, her response to me wasn't even genuine. She is not a good person.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Princess Rachelle wouldn’t have anything wrong with her!! (sarcasm) of course she is only going to blame Justin for whatever shortcomings they have as a couple. Look how she went off at him about the coffee pot. Imagine having to tell her your sperm is defunked too!! I bet he never hears the end of it.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Look who suddenly remembered Brynn after we mentioned it. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 013a9d.jpg[/img]

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Curious wrote:Look who suddenly remembered Brynn after we mentioned it. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 013a9d.jpg[/img]

The comments on it... im sorry but you cant take your newborn to “meet” their dead sibling. Visit the grave - yes; meet - no.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... a56c2b.png[/img]
brendarae222
Amateur
Amateur

Haulnarse wrote:
Curious wrote:Look who suddenly remembered Brynn after we mentioned it. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 013a9d.jpg[/img]

The comments on it... im sorry but you cant take your newborn to “meet” their dead sibling. Visit the grave - yes; meet - no.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... a56c2b.png[/img]
Everyone can grieve their own way, but this feels odd. Yes Id tell my daughter I had a still birth, NO it would not be an everyday topic... My mom had a full-term still birth before me. I’ve always known, but honestly it doesn’t have any impact on my life other than what if..
Its a huge deal for parents, not so for future kids unless you make it one.

icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

OT but I saw this and couldn’t resist. Rachelle could legit make a MeMoji of Emma, ugly topknot and all!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 4e2fc6.png[/img]

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

That picture of Emma in that onesie just made me sad. She'll never be anything but Brynn's little sister to her parents. She didn't even get a name of her own, they had to put Brynn in there. I hoped when she first got pregnant with Emma that she wouldn't do that to this baby but she is. My heart just sank when I watched their name reveal. I don't think you ever get over losing a child. But if you aren't healed enough to see a new baby as their own person, you shouldn't be having another baby. Emma is nothing but Brynn 2.0 for them and it breaks my heart that, that little girl is going to grow up with that on her shoulders. Those two need serious help!
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

1) Why the hell would anyone want to curl their hair like Rachelle, she never freaking curls the ends so it look so unnatural and it always falls out.

2) We have heard how you met five billion times we are good.

3) Put that baby down this is why she fusses to me held before bed cause you hold her while she sleeps.

4) Does she feed her on a schedule or on demand? If she feeds here on a strict schedule no wonder she gains weight slow!

5) She bought all those expensive bottles and she hasn't let Justin feed Emma once! What does she expect to do with all that frozen breast milk?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”