littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by littlebaby »

HelloSweetie wrote:
littlebaby wrote:Isn’t it common sense and really encouraged to PREPARE your children for things like this? Even Ellie says she likes to frequently talk about upcoming events that she thinks might make the kids nervous or grumpy etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn’t hold Ellie up as a standard for how to properly do things though. She gives her kids far too much information and puts her own anxieties on them. That isn’t ok either.

Yes, I can agree with that lol. Good clarification.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

littlebaby wrote:
Also not to sound like the biggest vainest most judgmental bitch in the world but I personally wouldn’t get the surgeries done if my face shape was still... representative of my pre-surgery body.

I thought about this too. What she gonna do when her body is skinny but her face is still fat?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I just had surgery for my Crohn's. My daughter kept asking me beforehand if I was going to be ok, and EVERY single time, I told her yes. Even if I was a little worried, I told her I would be fine. I even told her what to expect when she came to visit me in the hospital. A lot of times, people have NG tubes in their noses after bowel resection. I didn't, but I told her I might so she didn't freak out. I told my son in Montana about having to have surgery, but said I would be ok. Because as their mom, it's my job to help them worry less, not more.
I am sure from the way the Griffiths girls jump when Jennifer says to, that the disfunction was passed down, but wow. Bonnie is really unclear on the concept. Your kids aren't there to take care of you. You bring them into the world, it's your job to take care of _them_.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Another thing from today's vlog-Ellie didn't have skin cancer. She had a precancerous mole that they went back in and removed more skin just to make sure. I have had a couple of those.

Something Olivia said made me think they had mentioned a possible surgery to her. She said something like you had that surgery didn't you?

Sounds like the kids had a better time with Bree than Bonnie!
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Wow. My single mother died of cancer when I was nine, and I don't ever remember a moment that I was supposed to be taking care of her. She acted so normal up until her last hospitalization that her death caught me completely off guard because she didn't seem that sick at all. We stayed with friends at the very end, but she never stopped taking care of us.

These girls seemed to have been raised in a world where they were either completely ignored or being used for emotional support. They grew up with the mindset that their mother is the most important person in the house, and that mothers are allowed to be selfish even to the detriment of their children. Now that they've grown up to be mothers themselves, they expect their children to give them all of the love and attention that was so lacking in their own childhoods. It's their turn to be the center of attention, everyone else be damned.
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

rdt1004 wrote:
littlebaby wrote:
Also not to sound like the biggest vainest most judgmental bitch in the world but I personally wouldn’t get the surgeries done if my face shape was still... representative of my pre-surgery body.

I thought about this too. What she gonna do when her body is skinny but her face is still fat?
Maybe she will get her face done when she hits 2 mil subscribers. ;) I thought the same thing with today's video.
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

One more thing...was anyone else bothered by her saying Bree was her best friend...err...second best friend because of couse Ellie is her #1. It's weird to have your "best friend" on the payroll. I wonder if she says that to justify having someone else raise and nurture her kids? If it's someone you consider family it's not so bad.

As for her being so looped on pain pills...there is no way that 2 weeks post-op she is still on that high of a dose. My mom had double knee replacement and didn't get that level of pain relief. She either had more done than she is letting on or the surgery was more recent than she is admitting.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

I know I'm evil. But if Bonnie is having this hard of a time with the liposuction, I can't even imagine how bad it's going to be after the tummy tuck.

I was more out of it after my tiny hernia surgery than I was after child birth.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also, those high heels are going to make her stomach hurt so bad after her surgery!!! You don't realize how much you use your abs to stand up tall in heels until you cant. I couldn't wear heels for weeks after my surgery.

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Okay help me out...what surgeries did she have and is she planning on having more? I don’t watch all the videos and am confused here. Has she just been so vague and the timeline so funky that we really have no idea? What’s the general consensus on what she’s officially had?

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I watched her video today. I cannot stand the fact that she hid the surgery from her kids. I couldn’t do that to mine. Be open and honest, it’s not that hard.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Tiger27 wrote:Okay help me out...what surgeries did she have and is she planning on having more? I don’t watch all the videos and am confused here. Has she just been so vague and the timeline so funky that we really have no idea? What’s the general consensus on what she’s officially had?

She had a tummy tuck and lipo. I don’t think she mentioned wanting anything else.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She had all the fibrous fat removed from her body

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Vlog4money wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:
littlebaby wrote:

Maybe she will get her face done when she hits 2 mil subscribers. ;) I thought the same thing with today's video.
Not to mention she has the shoulders of a linebacker. She is never going to look tiny like her sisters no matter how hard she tries.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Wow. My single mother died of cancer when I was nine, and I don't ever remember a moment that I was supposed to be taking care of her. She acted so normal up until her last hospitalization that her death caught me completely off guard because she didn't seem that sick at all. We stayed with friends at the very end, but she never stopped taking care of us.

These girls seemed to have been raised in a world where they were either completely ignored or being used for emotional support. They grew up with the mindset that their mother is the most important person in the house, and that mothers are allowed to be selfish even to the detriment of their children. Now that they've grown up to be mothers themselves, they expect their children to give them all of the love and attention that was so lacking in their own childhoods. It's their turn to be the center of attention, everyone else be damned.
That's exactly it.
And I am so sorry about your mom. How awful for you!
Personal, but with a point-- I remember telling my mom that I never really understood how much she loved me until I had kids. That once I had them, I realized that the way I feel about them, the heart-bursting love, and desire to absorb any hurt that might come to them so they could live life happy and untouched by heartbreak, was the way she felt about me. Her response, "well, duh. I tried to tell you!" She actually flew across country and drove back from Pennsylvania to California in a Mazda with no A/C to save me from an abusive relationship. I can't see these ladies inconveniencing themselves like that for their children. But they wouldn't want their children to be that far away to begin with. Gotta stay in town and worship the cult of Mama.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tiger27 wrote:Okay help me out...what surgeries did she have and is she planning on having more? I don’t watch all the videos and am confused here. Has she just been so vague and the timeline so funky that we really have no idea? What’s the general consensus on what she’s officially had?

On her plastic surgery vlog (which was filmed the day after the "Regular vlog" vlog) she says there's two surgeries she needs to do. She went on a vacation with Joel to Cali for the liposuction. On today's vlog "how I've been treated" she says she only wanted to tell the kids about the second surgery (the tummy tuck), but she wound up telling them about the liposuction because her recovery has been worse than she expected. She has not had the tummy tuck on the vlogs yet.

Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

She seemed high on pills, how long ago was the surgery ?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
lil-pupper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil-pupper »

Everyone has articulated my thoughts on it very well but I just keep thinking about how today's vlog was just so... bizarre. I felt straight up uncomfortable watching Bonnie. I can't imagine being one of the kids, growing up and someday seeing that your parents posted that video.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Bonnie's grateful tears were from her thinking she did it once again, she won back her viewers, even the ones who doubted her. Once again after a major eff up she came back and fooled them all. Cha ching cha ching her paycheck is still coming There is not other reason for those tears None.
She has so much hyperbole on the skin cancer situation. I can't even with her and her over the top making mountains out of molehills for sympathy. This surgery and how she did her kids just really took it to another level and that she honestly thinks her kids were put on this earth to serve her mental and physical needs and she used their pure trusting love to enable her. It is all so sick.

Also if the video of the confession was just the day before and we know it was because not only did she say so but the peach cobbler cinched it, then why did she act so sickly and in pain in this one, could she not hide it like she did in the confession one just the day before? Why are her fans so stupid?
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Anyone see her Instagram story? Bonnie said she fell asleep looking at Halloween costumes with the kids so Olivia changed Lincoln’s diaper and got all the boys to bed apparently. Where’s Joel?

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”