2011Teenagemom: Part 47

tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Teenagemom: Part 47

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

I don't think she realizes that the hardest part after a deployment/long time away is reintegrating. You get so used to doing things your way that when your husband comes home it's all so foreign. It's great for the first few days, but then it really becomes a test on the relationship. Military couples have the highest divorce rates, and the percentages only go up with each year they're in. She didn't seem to have a strong foundation with him before, so that can cause a hell of a lot of trouble down the road.
AcaBetic99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AcaBetic99 »

Did anyone else see the KC posted a q and a on instagram. Someone asked how long she’d be with Vanessa and she said idk but we are going to Disney World for Christmas. If Vanessa leaves, KC has to find a new au pair job. How would she know to book a trip from Charlotte if she could be somewhere else in the US. Unless she plans to visit David’s parents and go with them?

It sure sounded like Vanessa and kids though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
priscilla_teka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priscilla_teka »

I think David only stood with Banessa cause he didnt want/could pay child suport when Lily was a little baby

I dont know why they are still together. There is no chemistry, no love, no nothing

They are weird around each other

Enviado de meu SM-A910F usando o Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I will be AMAZED if David didn't get himself some strange while he was away from her for almost 2 years.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Can y’all tell me about what month and year that video was posted about him saying that about the kids? That’s husband of the year for sure. I’d slap my husband if he ever said that. He actually says the best thing about coming home from the field (when he’s gone max 2 weeks), is that he loves coming home to me and our son. That’s how it’s supposed to be. He never has to deal with the kids.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

AcaBetic99 wrote:Did anyone else see the KC posted a q and a on instagram. Someone asked how long she’d be with Vanessa and she said idk but we are going to Disney World for Christmas. If Vanessa leaves, KC has to find a new au pair job. How would she know to book a trip from Charlotte if she could be somewhere else in the US. Unless she plans to visit David’s parents and go with them?

It sure sounded like Vanessa and kids though.

Vanessa isn’t going anywhere, just her saying that pretty much guarantees David’s mother is taking them all to Disney World & they’re not moving. She isn’t gonna go to Disney World with KC and not go with her grandkids especially since Chucky hasn’t been there yet and of course Scabnessa gets another free trip to Disney.

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

This dumbass bitch really went to homegoods to look for Rae Dunn the day the hurricane hit? Like she's legit addicted and its extremely sad.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

she went all the way to target for fucking claritin in the middle of the hurricane?? there was no drug store or anything closer? or she couldnt just wait a few days?? it didnt seem like she had bad allergies at all. and she had to film herself in the rain and messed up the camera speaker for a bit.

also, was that nona?? she looked good! vanessa could learn something from her mom about actually attempting to look presentable and actually taking care of yourself!
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

So can anyone confirm if she really is selling on mercari? Because if she’s not making money off that Rae Dunn then damn, she has a problem! Going out shopping for dishes while all this is going on plus it looks like she had both kids home and Nona was there and it kinda sounded like her dad was there too? I thought I heard a deep voice.

Why did she have to keep bugging kc every time the power went out? Its like she was hoping for an invite. V you’re at home with your mom and dad. Calm down, you don’t need David’s parents too. Jealous much?
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Are you there God? It’s me, Joe Dirt.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lulahebe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lulahebe »

Was it just me who noticed Vanessa got annoyed at Lily bc she got scared when the power went out, but literally 2 secs later she went to get charlie and was like ohh mahh poor beeebeehh come hereeee
The favoritism is so blatant.

Enviado desde mi XT1040 mediante Tapatalk
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

I like all the shots of her Hunter boots. You so upper middle white class, V. You go gerl.

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Dumbledore wrote:Are you there God? It’s me, Joe Dirt.
Omg i'm dying ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

chelsieross7 wrote:she went all the way to target for fucking claritin in the middle of the hurricane?? there was no drug store or anything closer? or she couldnt just wait a few days?? it didnt seem like she had bad allergies at all. and she had to film herself in the rain and messed up the camera speaker for a bit.

also, was that nona?? she looked good! vanessa could learn something from her mom about actually attempting to look presentable and actually taking care of yourself!

No, she went to homegoods as soon as they opened to Look for that Dunn shit. Why would she try to park in front of homegoods if she was going to target? Did she plan on walking in the rain? She tried to hide that by going to target for one thing....and she got a cart Image

katii3j
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katii3j »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... d2f88f.png[/img]

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Damn Jom Bob went right in. Haha. That’s an awesome frame lmao

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

katii3j wrote: //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... d2f88f.png

Where are her glasses? If she has to squint THAT HARD, she needs to be wearing them.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

& just when you think Vanessa couldn’t get any worse Vanessa herself says “hold my beer...”

Not only is she driving and vlogging during a damn hurricane but the fact that she’s even out at all shows what a fucking psychopath she is. They literally tell ppl to stay off the road during shit like this and she’s out shopping for Rae Dunn......? Then she has the nerve to complain that Charlie “didn’t let her sleep” when she literally has KC & Nona there doing everything for her?

Also the blatant favoritism towards Charlie is nothing new but you would think she wouldn’t be so fucking noticeable with it in her vlogs.

Also there is absolutely no reason why she needed to make 5 vlogs over a fucking hurricane that barely hit her area, ppl died & lost their homes during this hurricane and she’s there like “a hurricane...*rapid blinking*.....cool” what a fucking nut job.

tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

Dumbledore wrote:Are you there God? It’s me, Joe Dirt.
:rofl:
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

Dumbledore wrote:
katii3j wrote: //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... d2f88f.png

Where are her glasses? If she has to squint THAT HARD, she needs to be wearing them.
she looks like a naked mole rat

Return to “2011teenagemom”