B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt 52)

heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

That’s what I was thinking, but hoping I was wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

ImageImageImage

I’m just gonna leave these here Image
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

lizbt wrote:
heywhatsup0 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 274c74.png[/img]

. I seen this too! Looks to me like finger marks when someone has grabbed the kids arm with force

That’s exactly what I thought. Must’ve been hard too. But it’s already brown so it’s in the healing stage and happened a couple days ago. I would like to know who’s fingers they match. Britney or franks? They look a little big. Could even be Eans since he was there that weekend. It’s an odd place to bump your arm and get a bruise. Let alone 2.

heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 9cf41c.png[/img]

lizbt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lizbt »

rachelmomma3 wrote:ImageImageImage

I’m just gonna leave these here Image
. Did she get explained arias or Harlow’s bruises?

heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

She said arias wasn’t a bruise it was just the lighting

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

And Nolan threw a toy at harlow.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Damn her family is just a bunch of rotting bananas with all that bruising.

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

My son is 4 and is absolutely crazy and insane, he gets hurts a million times a day. I've found bruises in so many places, even his ear. But I've never seen a bruise on the INSIDE of his arm. That's not a normal place to have a bruise especially when it's finger marks.
Some weird shit happening in that apartment.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I had a girl working for me that was always covered in bruises. They were always quarter/nickel size. Sometimes they were smaller, but I never saw any that were bigger than a quarter. She would always tell me she had a “platelet disorder” and that’s why she was getting bruised so easily. I thought it was odd bc she never mention any disorders within the 10 months before the bruising started. She had just recently got a new bf, and she was coming to work heavily medicated. I had to send her home a few different times. She told me she had a miscarriage and was taking the Valium the dr had prescribed for her. After this went on for about 3 weeks I told her that there was no way a doctor was writing scrips for that much Valium. I had another employee tell me that she had heard they were on meth and taking any pills they could get their hands on. Her new bf has a past history full of drug abuse and wasn’t allows to see his children bc he beat the crap out of their mother. I dealt with her and her issues for about 5/6 weeks. She left the bf and that’s when she told me everything. She said she had bruises bc he would pinch her and squeeze on her with his fingers and hands. She lost the baby bc he pushed her off of their back porch. Not for sure where she is at now bc I had to let her go. She said she left him but, she couldn’t stop taking the pills and coming to work w dilated pupils.

I won’t lie, my mind instantly went to frank when she first showed the bruises on her legs. I said it then and I’ll say it again..I really hope someone isn’t responsible for those bruises. I’ve never noticed bruises on her or the kids before now. Maybe the kids are getting bruises bc they are out of the house more? Hopefully Ean is on top of everything and knows what is or isn’t happening with his children.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

heywhatsup0 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 9cf41c.png[/img]

Kids are clumsy. My kid will literally trip on nothing and fall. But those marks weren’t made by him falling, being clumsy or just being a 4 year old. Even aria who is wild never had bruises like that before they moved out. She can blame the pool photo on the lighting but she has a bruise on her knee in that photo. And I’ve never seen a hot wheels car give that big of a black eye.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Thank you for sharing the screenshot.
My daughter has a long red mark under her chin right now. Seriously, the most random place ever. My husband and I couldn't figure out how it happened/ it almost looked like someone put a rope around her neck (omg that just made me quiver thinking about.) then we realized when we were at the fair. She placed her chin on a rope while looking at the animals.
I would be inclined to believe Nolan had accidental bruising like that, but those look like legit finger marks. It's sad to see. Either someone in his home or school did it to him, most likely. How else would he get two in the same spot? Why does Britney have an excuse for every bad thing that happens to her kids? She should be questioning the hell out of teachers, Ean and frank to get to the bottom of it... as any loving mother would do (unless she herself left those marks).
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I came on here because I saw the title of her newest video and then first post I see is someone asking who requested a video of Nolan talking and it was me! I haven't watched it yet but then someone else made a post saying that it was weird to gush over someone else's kid and don't we have our own children or grandchildren to gush over. And nope, I don't. His voice is cute and I like it. I don't have kids or nieces/nephews and I don't feel bad about it. I'm actually pretty happy about it. Anyway, the strangest part about it all is that it made me wonder if she actually reads here. Do you guys think she does?? I feel like that would be crazy and would make me think that she must spend all of her time (off camera) ignoring her kids and just reading any and all britneyandbaby related topics online. Gross. I think it's fun that even though she thinks she's better than Vanessa, she's actually inexplicably trashier. And I just kind of quickly scrolled past the bruise posts but I think that's going way too far to see some bruises on kids and toddlers and insinuate that there's abuse going on. That's not fair.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Doopher wrote:I came on here because I saw the title of her newest video and then first post I see is someone asking who requested a video of Nolan talking and it was me! I haven't watched it yet but then someone else made a post saying that it was weird to gush over someone else's kid and don't we have our own children or grandchildren to gush over. And nope, I don't. His voice is cute and I like it. I don't have kids or nieces/nephews and I don't feel bad about it. I'm actually pretty happy about it. Anyway, the strangest part about it all is that it made me wonder if she actually reads here. Do you guys think she does?? I feel like that would be crazy and would make me think that she must spend all of her time (off camera) ignoring her kids and just reading any and all britneyandbaby related topics online. Gross. I think it's fun that even though she thinks she's better than Vanessa, she's actually inexplicably trashier. And I just kind of quickly scrolled past the bruise posts but I think that's going way too far to see some bruises on kids and toddlers and insinuate that there's abuse going on. That's not fair.
With all due respect, you're not a mother so probably don't see these bruises from the same perspective many of us do. I'm not accusing anyone, but it's possible someone grabbed his arm- even an older kid af school may have done it. Britney should be trying to get to the bottom of it because those bruises are suspicious l.

She does come on here and has an account she may or may not use (I'm not sure when she last logged on).
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Doopher wrote:I came on here because I saw the title of her newest video and then first post I see is someone asking who requested a video of Nolan talking and it was me! I haven't watched it yet but then someone else made a post saying that it was weird to gush over someone else's kid and don't we have our own children or grandchildren to gush over. And nope, I don't. His voice is cute and I like it. I don't have kids or nieces/nephews and I don't feel bad about it. I'm actually pretty happy about it. Anyway, the strangest part about it all is that it made me wonder if she actually reads here. Do you guys think she does?? I feel like that would be crazy and would make me think that she must spend all of her time (off camera) ignoring her kids and just reading any and all britneyandbaby related topics online. Gross. I think it's fun that even though she thinks she's better than Vanessa, she's actually inexplicably trashier. And I just kind of quickly scrolled past the bruise posts but I think that's going way too far to see some bruises on kids and toddlers and insinuate that there's abuse going on. That's not fair.
I made the gush comment, but it was directed towards her followers like I said before. She probably reads here but In my previous comment I said that all of her YT comments are from women asking for more of Nolan’s voice so I think she made it bc of the YT followers not for people from here.

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

lizbt wrote:
heywhatsup0 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 274c74.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180918</span><span>/</span><span>616cfa794be2ce60dc55e60b45274c74</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
. I seen this too! Looks to me like finger marks when someone has grabbed the kids arm with force
Kids get bruises easily because they are so lively. If each of her kids get couple of bruises a year, that would be 8 bruises. Which to me sounds like a lot, but it is not actually, because having 2 bruises a year as a kid doesn't sound alarming. Just kids being kids. However, that is very strange spot and would match totally description of someone grapping him hard on his arm near shoulder. Which should not be happening. In that picture it seems like inner side of his arm, which should be protected by his body and arm (theory of somebody being too rough). Bruise on outer side of the body could come easily just bumping your side against door, stairs etc. (but also if somebody roughhoused him)

Disclaimer: I'm not blaming anybody nor accusing anybody! I'm just speculating different scenarios. Below is very interesting article about who is most likely to abuse a child.
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/paren ... 344c0c5de6
emiliajune
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emiliajune »

I can already see Britney’s next twitter post in which she says the exact same thing as in the last one, just switches out pedophile with abuser.

Btw, i have never said anything about F being a pedophile (and not getting into that topic) because that’s way too deep and I would never accuse somebody of something that deep without having proof.
And NO Britney, no one says F is abusing you or your children. But what we are allowed to say is that that bruise (and other bruises we’ve seen since being with him) is at a weird spot and looks like it comes from someone grabbing him.

No, no one accuses him of anything and no, we don’t wanna ruin anyone’s life. But we have the right to comment on things we find odd.

So if she posts something on Twitter again, I’ll send her a screenshot back proving not everyone wants to ruin their lives and accuses them of the worst things.

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Imo Brit is most likely to have grabbed him.

Looks like where you’d grab a kid to yank them up if they’re sitting/kneeling down and refusing to walk.

We all know she’s in denial about his DMD so possibly he’s sat down because he’s having problems and she’s just yanked him back up and made him walk again?

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Just watched the grocery haul and Nolan looked like he was struggling with his arms did anyone else notice? Even when he was holding things with one arm he would lift them both as if it was a lot of effort, and he was holding his left hand/arm really awkwardly. How can she just do nothing to help that sweet boy?!

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Just watched the grocery haul and Nolan looked like he was struggling with his arms did anyone else notice? Even when he was holding things with one arm he would lift them both as if it was a lot of effort, and he was holding his left hand/arm really awkwardly. How can she just do nothing to help that sweet boy?!

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
he has always done that. I'm sure it's muscle related. his left arm/hand is always up awkwardly, kinda like a high five. I remember Britney saying he has less bones in the left hand

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”