Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Punkincookie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Unread post by Punkincookie »

She's so full of it. In her lame Dollar Shave promo she said how convenient it is since now that she has Emma she doesn't want to go out unless it's absolutely necessary, the very next clip she's taking Emma to see her old Co workers, she goes somewhere every day lol smh, if you're gonna do a brand deal be honest in it.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

It's a little annoying how she claims a DAYCARE to be a preschool. As if it sounds better to say you're a teacher at a preschool. You don't need any special certification to work at a daycare besides first aid, food handlers, and CPR. Which can all be done online. There are no babies at a preschool the preschoolers obviously just go AFTER preschool to the daycare. Why lie about something so freaking petty? And I'm sorry but two associate degrees will do nothing for you. You will not get a job higher than what a high schooler is qualified for. Why not go to school on your free time and get at least a bachelor's degree? I know being a stay at home mom can be difficult, but she doesn't do anything besides load a dishwasher and sit on her ass all day when she doesn't need to coddle her baby. She can take online classes. That's what I did when I worked full-time and paid out of pocket to get me through. Online is so convenient and you make your schedule. She's obviously not dedicated enough though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
brendarae222
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brendarae222 »

I worked in daycares/preschools. They went from birth to kindergarten. Everyone had to have at least an early education certification. Maybe it depends on the state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kerrielynneirish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kerrielynneirish »

Is anyone surprised she asked her only friend to be the godmother of Emma? Idk why she blocked out her face in the thumbnail. Clickbait I guess.

staceyla
Informer
Informer

You've worked in both? Or it was the same facility. And was everyone together or were there different sections? It makes a difference.
brendarae222 wrote:I worked in daycares/preschools. They went from birth to kindergarten. Everyone had to have at least an early education certification. Maybe it depends on the state.

brendarae222
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brendarae222 »

staceyla wrote:You've worked in both? Or it was the same facility. And was everyone together or were there different sections? It makes a difference.
brendarae222 wrote:I worked in daycares/preschools. They went from birth to kindergarten. Everyone had to have at least an early education certification. Maybe it depends on the state.

It was one facility and I worked with both age groups. Classrooms by age but we all worked together and participated in all school activities like weekly sing alongs. I’m not saying Rachelle is certified, she could have been an aid maybe... not allowed alone with kids, but that kind of school does exist.

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

staceyla wrote:It's a little annoying how she claims a DAYCARE to be a preschool. As if it sounds better to say you're a teacher at a preschool. You don't need any special certification to work at a daycare besides first aid, food handlers, and CPR. Which can all be done online. There are no babies at a preschool Image the preschoolers obviously just go AFTER preschool to the daycare. Why lie about something so freaking petty? And I'm sorry but two associate degrees will do nothing for you. You will not get a job higher than what a high schooler is qualified for. Why not go to school on your free time and get at least a bachelor's degree? I know being a stay at home mom can be difficult, but she doesn't do anything besides load a dishwasher and sit on her ass all day when she doesn't need to coddle her baby. She can take online classes. That's what I did when I worked full-time and paid out of pocket to get me through. Online is so convenient and you make your schedule. She's obviously not dedicated enough though.

No? Almost every (if not every) daycare center now has curricular preschool and pre-k classrooms. I was a preschool teacher at a daycare. Do I think it makes me sound cool to say I was a preschool teacher ca I worked at a daycare? No. Maybe rachelle does cuz she’s crazy. But your whole point sounds completely uneducated. The only difference between a private preschool/pre-k and those done inside of a daycare is full day vs half day. We had boxed curriculum that followed standards. I had to lesson plan and prep. I had to track student progress. I had Conferences. I was a teacher. Just because it was inside a daycare center doesn’t make it less. Also, in order to teach you do need a BA in whatever field tickles you.

Hate on rachelle all you want. She’s disgusting. But you sound dumb saying a preschool can’t be in a daycare.

yeahwhatever
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yeahwhatever »

It’s interesting to think about how different their lives would be if Brynn did make it to full term. None of us would probably know who they are and they wouldn’t be making all this extra money from YouTube. Just a thought.

Not sure they realized capitalizing on Brynn has benefited them.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

yeahwhatever wrote:It’s interesting to think about how different their lives would be if Brynn did make it to full term. None of us would probably know who they are and they wouldn’t be making all this extra money from YouTube. Just a thought.

I think she knew exactly what she was doing when she blasted the fact that she had a stillborn. I could never ever make a video so soon about how my daughter was born early and passed. Idc if it spread awareness on an abnormality or a syndrome or anything. I can’t even make basic YT videos. I guess I’m not narcissistic enough. Maybe it does break Rachelle that she lost a baby. But to me I feel like now that Emma is here she hardly mentions it and has forgotten why people watch her in the first place. I never knew these people until she posted herself crying about taking down the nursery. If Brynn was here I wouldn’t even know Justin and Rachelle existed so yes she is somewhat known due to her stillborn infant.

staceyla
Informer
Informer

prbeca wrote:
staceyla wrote:It's a little annoying how she claims a DAYCARE to be a preschool. As if it sounds better to say you're a teacher at a preschool. You don't need any special certification to work at a daycare besides first aid, food handlers, and CPR. Which can all be done online. There are no babies at a preschool Image the preschoolers obviously just go AFTER preschool to the daycare. Why lie about something so freaking petty? And I'm sorry but two associate degrees will do nothing for you. You will not get a job higher than what a high schooler is qualified for. Why not go to school on your free time and get at least a bachelor's degree? I know being a stay at home mom can be difficult, but she doesn't do anything besides load a dishwasher and sit on her ass all day when she doesn't need to coddle her baby. She can take online classes. That's what I did when I worked full-time and paid out of pocket to get me through. Online is so convenient and you make your schedule. She's obviously not dedicated enough though.

No? Almost every (if not every) daycare center now has curricular preschool and pre-k classrooms. I was a preschool teacher at a daycare. Do I think it makes me sound cool to say I was a preschool teacher ca I worked at a daycare? No. Maybe rachelle does cuz she’s crazy. But your whole point sounds completely uneducated. The only difference between a private preschool/pre-k and those done inside of a daycare is full day vs half day. We had boxed curriculum that followed standards. I had to lesson plan and prep. I had to track student progress. I had Conferences. I was a teacher. Just because it was inside a daycare center doesn’t make it less. Also, in order to teach you do need a BA in whatever field tickles you.

Hate on rachelle all you want. She’s disgusting. But you sound dumb saying a preschool can’t be in a daycare.

Well, that's not how it is where I live. We have separate facilities. How can it be uneducated if that's how it is here. Also, when someone nicely pointed it out to me I asked more questions to get a better understanding. Don't get all defensive because you don't agree with something, dumbass. You're the uneducated one to snap back at me like that. I worked at a few daycares so I'm not just saying it outta of my ass. Clearly it's not the same everywhere (which I know that now). You don't have to be a bitch about it.

staceyla
Informer
Informer

brendarae222 wrote:
staceyla wrote:You've worked in both? Or it was the same facility. And was everyone together or were there different sections? It makes a difference.

It was one facility and I worked with both age groups. Classrooms by age but we all worked together and participated in all school activities like weekly sing alongs. I’m not saying Rachelle is certified, she could have been an aid maybe... not allowed alone with kids, but that kind of school does exist.

Cool cool. Yeah, that's not how it works where I'm from. Most preschools are connected to our school districts. Then when their school is over daycare vans pick them up and take them to daycare. Our daycares are usually newborn-12 years. They have separate baby rooms. The after school elementary kids do homework for an hour or so after school while the preschoolers and toddlers do a separate activity. Then everyone plays together outside and relaxes with a movie while parents pick up their kids. If they are in the same facility. They are always kept separate and have the same teachers working their own age group. That's why I was saying she's lying about something because I've never heard someone to work all different age groups if it wasn't a daycares.

staceyla
Informer
Informer

herebcofbritney wrote:
yeahwhatever wrote:It’s interesting to think about how different their lives would be if Brynn did make it to full term. None of us would probably know who they are and they wouldn’t be making all this extra money from YouTube. Just a thought.

I think she knew exactly what she was doing when she blasted the fact that she had a stillborn. I could never ever make a video so soon about how my daughter was born early and passed. Idc if it spread awareness on an abnormality or a syndrome or anything. I can’t even make basic YT videos. I guess I’m not narcissistic enough. Maybe it does break Rachelle that she lost a baby. But to me I feel like now that Emma is here she hardly mentions it and has forgotten why people watch her in the first place. I never knew these people until she posted herself crying about taking down the nursery. If Brynn was here I wouldn’t even know Justin and Rachelle existed so yes she is somewhat known due to her stillborn infant.

She technically started YouTube when she was going through infertility before she was even pregnant with Brynn. I'm sure she would have continued if the outcome with Brynn was different. I think her reason for starting wasn't a bad thing. A lot of people go through it and search for other people going through the same thing. In this day and age we have social media to make that easy. When I found out I had PCOS I was devastated that I knew no one with that. Looking more into it I found people that have gone through it and was able to get some good advice. Even if they didn't offer good advice it was nice knowing I wasn't alone. That's the cool thing about the internet now. Yes, some people do it for the sole reason they think they'll make money from it but that's not everyone's intention. It would be stupid to run your odds that way because YouTube is not a sure thing for anyone. I would love to start a YouTube channel about my life and what I've gone through. It would be so nice to share my stories and meet people with similar ones. Knowing you're not alone is so helpful in many ways!

judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgeybuggie »

staceyla wrote:
prbeca wrote:

Well, that's not how it is where I live. We have separate facilities. How can it be uneducated if that's how it is here. Also, when someone nicely pointed it out to me I asked more questions to get a better understanding. Don't get all defensive because you don't agree with something, dumbass. You're the uneducated one to snap back at me like that. I worked at a few daycares so I'm not just saying it outta of my ass. Clearly it's not the same everywhere (which I know that now). You don't have to be a bitch about it.

I teach first grade. Rachelle isn't a preschool "teacher" she doesn't have the correct degree. Also, there's a huge difference between preschool in a public federally funded institution and a private preschool daycare. Main difference? The pay. The contract and the experience. Rachelle has some early childhood degree from some community college. In order for her to get a real teaching contract at a real elementary school she needs a BA.

Yes, she can work in a private daycare but she's not a qualified preschool TEACHER. She doesn't have the correct certification to obtain a job in a federally funded preschool. She can't sign a normal teaching contract with a district. In my state, she wouldn't be hired. Her early childhood degree says she can work with kids safely but she hasn't taken those intense psychology classes that most people take deeper in their undergrad into their masters.
NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

I mean we know for sure that she reads here from when Keren made that video about her thread that one time and read out texts from another person who read their thread all the time and it was so obvious it was about rachelle. She doesn’t even hide the fact she reads here, she thinks she’s being smart by not addressing it but almost everything she does and says is an indirect response to the things on here
staceyla
Informer
Informer

judgeybuggie wrote:
staceyla wrote:
prbeca wrote: No? Almost every (if not every) daycare center now has curricular preschool and pre-k classrooms. I was a preschool teacher at a daycare. Do I think it makes me sound cool to say I was a preschool teacher ca I worked at a daycare? No. Maybe rachelle does cuz she’s crazy. But your whole point sounds completely uneducated. The only difference between a private preschool/pre-k and those done inside of a daycare is full day vs half day. We had boxed curriculum that followed standards. I had to lesson plan and prep. I had to track student progress. I had Conferences. I was a teacher. Just because it was inside a daycare center doesn’t make it less. Also, in order to teach you do need a BA in whatever field tickles you.

I teach first grade. Rachelle isn't a preschool "teacher" she doesn't have the correct degree. Also, there's a huge difference between preschool in a public federally funded institution and a private preschool daycare. Main difference? The pay. The contract and the experience. Rachelle has some early childhood degree from some community college. In order for her to get a real teaching contract at a real elementary school she needs a BA.

Yes, she can work in a private daycare but she's not a qualified preschool TEACHER. She doesn't have the correct certification to obtain a job in a federally funded preschool. She can't sign a normal teaching contract with a district. In my state, she wouldn't be hired. Her early childhood degree says she can work with kids safely but she hasn't taken those intense psychology classes that most people take deeper in their undergrad into their masters.
Yes, THANK YOU! I called her a teacher because that's what most daycares call their staff. That's what they called us. I didn't mean it in the sense you explained. :)

staceyla
Informer
Informer

NjH1 wrote:I mean we know for sure that she reads here from when Keren made that video about her thread that one time and read out texts from another person who read their thread all the time and it was so obvious it was about rachelle. She doesn’t even hide the fact she reads here, she thinks she’s being smart by not addressing it but almost everything she does and says is an indirect response to the things on here
What video was that?! And hey, at least she's doing everything you guys are recommending! Lol

judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgeybuggie »

I NEED TO KNOW: does anyone else find something super fake about Justin? Like everytime he talks or compliments her, it almost sounds too fake, like he's mocking her or something. Like sarcasm...

Also, did anyone else think he looked a little tipsy coming home like two vlogs ago?
Last edited by judgeybuggie on Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

judgeybuggie wrote:I NEED TO KNOW: does anyone else find something super fake about Justin? Like everytime he talks or compliments her, it almost sounds too fake, like he's mocking her or something. Like sarcasm...

Also, did anyone else think he looked a little tipsy coming home like two vlogs ago?
Yep. Spoken like someone who is constantly walking around eggshells. Idk but she gives me the bipolar vibe.

Lukie_73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lukie_73 »

herebcofbritney wrote:

Without having to look back at their vlogs...can anyone tell me how many weeks she was when she lost Brynn? I don't want to sound callous because losing a baby at any gestation is hard, I have lost four. But I was just wondering about whether she really has a right to call it a stillborn loss. Here in my country the loss isn't a stillborn until after 24 weeks. Before then it's a miscarriage up to 14 weeks, or a late miscarriage from 14 to 24 weeks. The reason being, a baby isn't considered having the ability to survive until past 24 weeks. If the loss is before 24 weeks, you can't have a funeral or get a death certificate. As harsh as that sounds, it's all around that viability gestation number. We still had a little private service for our losses, and buried them with special plants etc, but we couldn't just have a proper funeral.

I just wonder how that would have changed things for them re YT.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Lukie_73 wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:

Without having to look back at their vlogs...can anyone tell me how many weeks she was when she lost Brynn? I don't want to sound callous because losing a baby at any gestation is hard, I have lost four. But I was just wondering about whether she really has a right to call it a stillborn loss. Here in my country the loss isn't a stillborn until after 24 weeks. Before then it's a miscarriage up to 14 weeks, or a late miscarriage from 14 to 24 weeks. The reason being, a baby isn't considered having the ability to survive until past 24 weeks. If the loss is before 24 weeks, you can't have a funeral or get a death certificate. As harsh as that sounds, it's all around that viability gestation number. We still had a little private service for our losses, and buried them with special plants etc, but we couldn't just have a proper funeral.

I just wonder how that would have changed things for them re YT.
I think it was at 19 or 20 weeks they lost Brynn.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”