Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by ba1006 »

angelfire89 wrote:Maybe it’s partially swelling but she still has a double chin and fat hands. I have arthritis so I know what swollen hands/feet etc can look and feel like. Can’t really tell if that’s what’s going on with Bonnie. Imagine having all this surgery to look fit and thin but still have a round face, double chin and chunky looking hands.
A tummy tuck and lipo on your hips and arms is not going to make her face and hands thinner. She needs to start eating healthier. Did you see the stuff in her gift basket the friend brought by? Cookies, muffins, etc. Good luck with that Bonnie.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

rdt1004 wrote:Joel, I think, is still amazed he managed to land his middle/high school crush so that’s probably why he’s so whipped and enamored with her. He feels like she was way out of his league and he should spend the rest of his life being grateful she ever gave him the time of day. And Bonnie is happy to let him him do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Joel must suffer from low self-esteem. He's way too good for her. She treats him like her slave and he just accepts it. Personally, I wouldn't want a husband like that. I want an equal partner in life that I can respect.
polly9033
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by polly9033 »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:She seemed high on pills, how long ago was the surgery ?
Surgery estimate on or around the week of Sept. 2nd.
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

Aurielle wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:Maybe it’s partially swelling but she still has a double chin and fat hands. I have arthritis so I know what swollen hands/feet etc can look and feel like. Can’t really tell if that’s what’s going on with Bonnie. Imagine having all this surgery to look fit and thin but still have a round face, double chin and chunky looking hands.

Hands? They still look like pig trotters especially with her claws
I don't like to be critical of things people cannot change...ugly feet...ugly hands...but Bonnie draws attention to her oddly shaped hands with those gross talons.
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

ba1006 wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:Joel, I think, is still amazed he managed to land his middle/high school crush so that’s probably why he’s so whipped and enamored with her. He feels like she was way out of his league and he should spend the rest of his life being grateful she ever gave him the time of day. And Bonnie is happy to let him him do it.

Joel must suffer from low self-esteem. He's way too good for her. She treats him like her slave and he just accepts it. Personally, I wouldn't want a husband like that. I want an equal partner in life that I can respect.
But that's the thing. If you have a spouse/partner who loves you tooooo much (over the top, adoration) it might be very sweet and flattering at the beginning, but after some time it get's boring and annoying. You are completely sure of that person, so you don't have to treat him nice or put effort into the relationship in order to keep him.
If you are too sure of your spouse it often times makes you lazy in the relationship and sometimes even mean.

One more reason for him to go back to work, in order to stand his ground, have his own life and not be her servant all day long.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I can’t stand her “I’m in pain” voice. I know my voice changes when I’m in pain or sick too and I can be a big baby when I’m sick but it just seems like she’s exaggerating it lol.

Can someone who knows more about this kind of surgery explain what exactly the drain bag(?) is for? If she already explained it somewhere I probably skipped over it.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

ba1006 wrote:
Since this latest debacle I've been wondering about Joel's childhood and what sort of dynamic there was in his household. Is it really low self esteem he displays? So far he's managed to fly under the radar with his enabling but I think his days are numbered on that score, particularly with this latest instalment of The Bonnie Show. Today's vlog was hideously narcissistic - eg @ 8:00 mins in a tone of voice towards Joel: ''Can we get me some food coz I'm about starving.'' Her choice of ''Can we'' is such diva language when she was clearly not part of the 'we'. How is she not able to make herself something to eat two weeks (minimum) post surgery?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Liz_444 wrote:For those that don't want to give them a view:

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=LKhj_-PwsAc
Hooktube gives them views now. It was too good to last.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

littlebaby wrote:I can’t stand her “I’m in pain” voice. I know my voice changes when I’m in pain or sick too and I can be a big baby when I’m sick but it just seems like she’s exaggerating it lol.

Can someone who knows more about this kind of surgery explain what exactly the drain bag(?) is for? If she already explained it somewhere I probably skipped over it.

I am going by my dog. When my son’s dog attacked my dog his skin was pulled away from the muscle. They could not stitch him close because fluid would fill the void. So he had a drainage tube for 6 days. I am assuming and probably wrongfully so that lipo does something similar. Oh and how pissed would Bonnie be knowing I am comparing her surgery to my dog’s!

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

littlebaby wrote:I can’t stand her “I’m in pain” voice. I know my voice changes when I’m in pain or sick too and I can be a big baby when I’m sick but it just seems like she’s exaggerating it lol.

Okay l am Nit Pick Nellie but l don’t like how she repeats things for dramatic flare since surgery while using her “Pain voice.”
Example “ since my surgery, every morning Cody has helped me up out of bed. He’s held out his strong arm for Mom. It hasn’t even moved...it’s been completely steady and strong...it’s been completely steady and strong”
“I have taken in all the love l possibly can...l have taken in all the love l possibly can.”
She’s like an actress in their final scene dying. “I have lived a full life...l have lived a full full life.”
Insert fingers into mouth and down throat (watch now your all gonna hate me cause it’s like when someone points out a gnat and suddenly that gnat drives you NUTS)!!!

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

Bonnie’s getting waited on hand and foot more than I am right now 5 days postpartum after also having a postpartum hemorrhage. Jeezzzz
Manitowoc123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Manitowoc123 »

I had a tummy tuck with some lipo on the flanks (however, unlike Bonnie, I ate well and worked out six days a week to lose the weight. It took me a whole year of day in/day out work. And I didn’t blame it on fibrous fat - I gained weight bc I overate and overdrank). Anyway, when you have plastic surgery like a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, lipo, etc you have drains to catch all the fluid your body produces to heal the damaged area. It’s like your body goes into overdrive with swelling and the drains help reduce that. The drain is like a rubber tube with holes in it (for lack of a better term) that’s under your skin and they come out through an incision and attach to a foley-like catheter. You measure how much fluid you put out and when it gets to a certain amount you can get them removed. With full body sculpting and TT, my surgeon told me to expect 21 days with drains.
In my situation, because I’d been eating super clean for a year and exercising six days, I had my drains out in 15 days and off heavy pain meds within 10 days. And I’m ten years older than Bonnie! I also did therapy prior to my surgery bc I wanted to make sure I was making this choice in a sound mind and processing everything with a healthy mindset. All that being said, when I compare my experience to hers - it’s like night and day. In my opinion she was NOT AT ALL psychologically or physically prepared for this surgery. If she had waited just six more months I bet it would have been a little easier. I’m telling you, it’s exactly like childbirth. If you go in prepared mentally and physically, your delivery and recovery isn’t as dramatic. But if you go in winging in, you’ll get swept up in the rip tide!!
The amount of unauthentic behavior just blows my mind- honestly I cannot even fathom how this part of her life will play out based on how she approached this surgery. Fibrous fat my ass.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

What kind of a doctor face times a patient and explains to the husband how to do the drains??? Why didn’t she go to a dr in Utah? Was the dr she went to in LA or Newport Beach? Just seems a little weird to me. So she have a dr in Utah to see?
She should be up and dressed and moving around more...that would probably help. For heavens sake they get you up the next day for knee and hip replacement!

SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

Fair enough if Bonnie had the surgery, all power to her but SHE has to have the most fibrous fat, she had the longer and more complex surgery, she is taking the longest to recover cos she’s in more pain than a usual patient. Then she gets Joel to back up how much pain she is in.
This is self inflicted and she’s acting like she went under emergency surgery with no choice.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

It's common to have drains put into wounds after surgery. I had one when I had my gall bladder removed. They measure the amount of fluid every so often. It was removed after a week.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

SunnySide0 wrote:Fair enough if Bonnie had the surgery, all power to her but SHE has to have the most fibrous fat, she had the longer and more complex surgery, she is taking the longest to recover cos she’s in more pain than a usual patient. Then she gets Joel to back up how much pain she is in.
This is self inflicted and she’s acting like she went under emergency surgery with no choice.

She is special, don't you know?
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

I'm very sure she had a vlog ages ago, where she said that Joel loves her more than she loves him and gave advice to viewers to find a spouse who loves them more. Something her mother told her while she was on a break with Joel with another guy while Joel was on his mission ("waiting" for Bonnie).. This would have been in a vlog from years ago.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

amyfalafal wrote:

I'm very sure she had a vlog ages ago, where she said that Joel loves her more than she loves him and gave advice to viewers to find a spouse who loves them more. Something her mother told her while she was on a break with Joel with another guy while Joel was on his mission ("waiting" for Bonnie).. This would have been in a vlog from years ago.
I remember that video I think. I remember thinking I could never say or want to feel that about my partner, and what a weird thing for a mother to say to a daughter. Does Bonnie think she “settled” for Joel? In my opinion most of the Griffiths girls would have married whoever filled that slot at that point in their lives where they were ready to be married. Anyone watch How I Met Your Mother? It seems like Bonnie pretty much had Joel on “the hook” from their young teen years and on. I get wanting to find someone who loves and cares for you *as much* as you love and care for them, but to flat out say that Joel loves her more than she loves him must feel like a slap in the face. In their How We Met video Joel said something after he got back from his mission about other guys in Bonnie’s life like “I gotta marry this girl before someone else does” and it pretty much seemed like Bonnie really did just fill that hole in her life with whoever was there at the time. I’m sure there was romance and connection and yadda yadda, but to me it just seems like their whole teenage years she knew Joel was an option that would ALWAYS be there and he finally “won” her after his mission.

And thank you to everyone who explained the drain bags!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I have a friend whose mom said that women should marry a man who loves them more than they love him, because "a man's love decreases over time, and a woman's love grows". She also said that women become attracted to guys they love, and men fall in love with the woman to whom they are already attracted. She was full of little gems like this.
Doesn't seem to give men much credit. But that sounds like the way Bonnie and Ellie at least think.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

janem wrote:What kind of a doctor face times a patient and explains to the husband how to do the drains??? Why didn’t she go to a dr in Utah? Was the dr she went to in LA or Newport Beach? Just seems a little weird to me. So she have a dr in Utah to see?
She should be up and dressed and moving around more...that would probably help. For heavens sake they get you up the next day for knee and hip replacement!

They get you up the next morning after having a 3 level back fusion with a 7 inch scar. It felt like my back was ripping when I got out of the bed but they didn't give me any option! lol

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”