This Is How We Bingham

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: This Is How We Bingham

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bagwell2018 wrote:For some reason a video from 2 years ago kept popping up in my suggestions "Family denied boarded for overbooked flight" was the title. He acted like an entitled butthole. They got to the check in desk at 5:52 for a 6:30 flight and weren't allowed to board because they missed cut off time but somehow it was the airlines fault not theirs??

People were defending them saying it takes a long time to get a big family out of the house and they should be given extra time?? It just really showed their true colors and made them look horrible.
No. If it "takes a long time to get a big family out of the house", you should start getting ready earlier. They know exactly what is involved in getting their family on the road. These idiots that expect airlines to accommodate them when _they_ are late getting to the airport just make me twitch.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

lmmomSD wrote:
Bagwell2018 wrote:For some reason a video from 2 years ago kept popping up in my suggestions "Family denied boarded for overbooked flight" was the title. He acted like an entitled butthole. They got to the check in desk at 5:52 for a 6:30 flight and weren't allowed to board because they missed cut off time but somehow it was the airlines fault not theirs??

People were defending them saying it takes a long time to get a big family out of the house and they should be given extra time?? It just really showed their true colors and made them look horrible.
No. If it "takes a long time to get a big family out of the house", you should start getting ready earlier. They know exactly what is involved in getting their family on the road. These idiots that expect airlines to accommodate them when _they_ are late getting to the airport just make me twitch.

This video recently popped up in my recommended as well. I was appalled. Who shows up for a flight less than an hour before it is supposed to take off? And if you did accidentally arrive that late how can you possible be surprised there are rules (for good reason) about how early you have to check in?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

I’ve totally watched that vlog. It was utterly painful. And this was for a FREE trip paid for by Go Pro. The fact that they were such jerks to the people working at the airline and made such a big deal is ridiculous. You were CHECKING IN less than an hour before your flight. How did they think they would even make it through security before the plane took off? The plane was likely already boarding. They should really delete that vlog because it’s should embarrass them.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Thats so weird... That keeps showing up in my suggested videos too! Wonder why? Seems like more than coincidental. They were so smug in that video, thats why I wont watch it again lol.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They're just too "savage" to let something so "trivial" like that embarrass them! Hahaha
JD386 wrote:

I’ve totally watched that vlog. It was utterly painful. And this was for a FREE trip paid for by Go Pro. The fact that they were such jerks to the people working at the airline and made such a big deal is ridiculous. You were CHECKING IN less than an hour before your flight. How did they think they would even make it through security before the plane took off? The plane was likely already boarding. They should really delete that vlog because it’s should embarrass them.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

That video came up for me too

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Diablo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Diablo »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Never in my life as an adult person have thought I needed to match with my friends. Another example of these women stuck in middle school.
This is par for the course throughout the SLC valley. I spent quite sometime in Lehi/Pleasant Grove, and the level of keeping up with the Joneses and materialism is astronomical. Everything in the Greater SLC is a constant popularity/look what we’ve got contest. I mean, Ashley got a purse, so Mindy had to get one for the sake of “matching.”. Kayli Butler got a new house, Carlie had to upgrade hers, Bonnie, Ruby, and Ellie’s competitive bullshit, The Leroy’s/Carson Johns/Brock and Boston upstaging competition, etc. That entire area is a cesspool of subtle one-upping. Well when you follow a religion that values tangibles, that’s what tends to happen (no I’m not bashing Mormonism, this is just an observation). I’m new here by the way, been lurking a while, though.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

I just watched Brandon’s diet video. Good grief he rambles on and on. But... his vlogger bestie should watch it maybe it will inspire him to stop cheating on his diet so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Fibro96
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Fibro96 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:They're just too "savage" to let something so "trivial" like that embarrass them! Hahaha
JD386 wrote:

I don't see that video. Maybe he edit it and changed the title. I did see Mindy at the ticket counter with her face in her hands. And than later on the plane explaining to someone at Gopro that they missed their flight but they shouldn't have because they were on time. That's all I found. I wonder if they got rid of it. I would like to see it, but unfortunately I think it's gone.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Fibro96 wrote:I don't see that video. Maybe he edit it and changed the title. I did see Mindy at the ticket counter with her face in her hands. And than later on the plane explaining to someone at Gopro that they missed their flight but they shouldn't have because they were on time. That's all I found. I wonder if they got rid of it. I would like to see it, but unfortunately I think it's gone.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=lJrL-BtWk-8
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

I of course just watched that video again after finding the link and it annoys me even more. He kept saying that they were there an hour early. You weren't dude. You literally got up to the check in counter with 38 minutes until your flight. Just because you got in line supposedly at 45 minutes before your flight (still under an hour before your flight) you still had to wait in line to be seen. That STILL doesn't mean you were there early enough. I am utterly disgusted by his rude demeanor. Who in their right mind think their family of 6 is that special that they deserve special treatment? And who gets to a flight that close to check in time? You brought this on yourself.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Stop using the word "rad" to describe everything about the Tesla.
And no car decelerates when you take your foot _off_ the brake.
And "cherry" does not mean cool, legit, sick, or rad. Cherry means restored to mint condition or already in mint condition, with factory parts. As in "That 67 Mustang is completely cherry".
And must they scream like 5 year olds? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... d4ad83.jpg[/img]

Decode2018
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Decode2018 »

lmmomSD wrote:Stop using the word "rad" to describe everything about the Tesla.
And "cherry" does not mean cool, legit, sick, or rad. Cherry means restored to mint condition or already in mint condition, with factory parts. As in "That 67 Mustang is completely cherry".
And must they scream like 5 year olds? [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... d4ad83.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180927</span><span>/</span><span>017ad50a21506eab278d87e3b2d4ad83</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

And for goodness sake, I wish they would just stop with using the word "literally" to describe things! Mindy said she "literally wore those pants to Chick-fil-A!" I am seriously considering sending them a dictionary and thesaurus as my "Fam" mail to them LOL! Please find another adjective to say!
Decode2018
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Decode2018 »

Those kids are seriously so obnoxious and Branden just loves showing off expensive junk in order to get more views! I guess he needs to as he no longer has a real job!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Decode2018 wrote:
And must they scream like 5 year olds? [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... d4ad83.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180927</span><span>/</span><span>017ad50a21506eab278d87e3b2d4ad83</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

And for goodness sake, I wish they would just stop with using the word "literally" to describe things! Mindy said she "literally wore those pants to Chick-fil-A!" I am seriously considering sending them a dictionary and thesaurus as my "Fam" mail to them LOL! Please find another adjective to say!
LOL! Can you imagine their faces? Especially if you highlight "literally" and "epic" and "savage"...

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Decode2018 wrote:

LOL! Can you imagine their faces? Especially if you highlight "literally" and "epic" and "savage"...

Don’t forget stud.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Mindy said that after Hazy gets her cast off they will put her in a big girl bed. Do you think that the Gardners will follow suit?
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Part of me thinks of they put her in an actual big girl bed thats a twin then they might try to beatherto the punch and do it first. Not sure if thats what they said or not, I havent watched them in a few days. They have been a bit too over the top for me lately. But on the other hand, they also refjse to let those kids grow up either so they may not.
JD386 wrote:Mindy said that after Hazy gets her cast off they will put her in a big girl bed. Do you think that the Gardners will follow suit?
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Part of me thinks of they put her in an actual big girl bed thats a twin then they might try to beatherto the punch and do it first. Not sure if thats what they said or not, I havent watched them in a few days. They have been a bit too over the top for me lately. But on the other hand, they also refjse to let those kids grow up either so they may not.
JD386 wrote:Mindy said that after Hazy gets her cast off they will put her in a big girl bed. Do you think that the Gardners will follow suit?
She actually said they are putting her in a toddler bed.... so no hopes of a twin bed..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

lisajohnson120 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Part of me thinks of they put her in an actual big girl bed thats a twin then they might try to beatherto the punch and do it first. Not sure if thats what they said or not, I havent watched them in a few days. They have been a bit too over the top for me lately. But on the other hand, they also refjse to let those kids grow up either so they may not.
She actually said they are putting her in a toddler bed.... so no hopes of a twin bed..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't understand the point of a toddler bed at her age. Why not just go straight to a twin? Seems silly. But then again both of these families don't do anything at all like most of us would do.

Return to “Q-Z”