Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by Bundy »

I still don’t understand why she is lying about what she’s had done???
She flat out replied to someone on twitter saying she just had liposuction and the next surgery will probably be at the beginning of next year.
But her horrible recovery says otherwise. This is what came up when I simply googled what to expect after liposuction;

“For most, it feels like having a giant bruise in the area that was treated. It shouldn’t be so severe that it keeps you from concentrating on other things (reading, watching TV, walking, etc.). For people who have realistic expectations of pain (i.e., there will be some because you just had surgery, but it shouldn’t be 10/10 pain), and who don’t spend the recovery period lying in bed or on a couch for long periods of time, the pain is usually less than they expected.”

So why the pads under her shoulder straps?? Why couldn’t she bend down to put Lincoln to bed? If you are going to come clean to your viewers about having plastic surgery then at least be honest. I’m so done with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I'll never forget the pain I had when they made me get out of bed the day after my c-section. I was doubled over in pain but they told me they worry about blood clots if you stay in bed too long. Moving around is the best thing for you.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Maybe it's just swelling but her upper arms are still huge. All the plastic surgery in the world won't help if she keeps overeating and lazing around in bed.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I wonder if she had a hysterectomy? That would effect her mobility, have a longer recovery, and would be something she’d keep quiet for business purposes. No more Ute means no more babies. I know she’s said she’s done, but people keep speculating and hoping nonetheless.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Bundy wrote:I still don’t understand why she is lying about what she’s had done???
She flat out replied to someone on twitter saying she just had liposuction and the next surgery will probably be at the beginning of next year.
But her horrible recovery says otherwise. This is what came up when I simply googled what to expect after liposuction;

“For most, it feels like having a giant bruise in the area that was treated. It shouldn’t be so severe that it keeps you from concentrating on other things (reading, watching TV, walking, etc.). For people who have realistic expectations of pain (i.e., there will be some because you just had surgery, but it shouldn’t be 10/10 pain), and who don’t spend the recovery period lying in bed or on a couch for long periods of time, the pain is usually less than they expected.”

So why the pads under her shoulder straps?? Why couldn’t she bend down to put Lincoln to bed? If you are going to come clean to your viewers about having plastic surgery then at least be honest. I’m so done with her.

She said that? All this drama over liposuction? I think she also had lipo on her arms which might explain the bandages under her shoulder straps but who knows. She also said she was going on a small vacation so she clearly is a liar. Poor Joel needs to talk her out of any future surgeries if she's going to act like this.
queenc13
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by queenc13 »

I'm repulsed. And I'm repulsed with myself that I HAVE to wake up and give them a damn view because it's like a train wreck, I can't look away!

For the love of Christ himself, my 75 year old grandmother had stage 4 colon cancer. She had FIVE INCHES of her colon removed after hemmoraging so badly they thought they'd just lose her from the blood loss. They ripped her open to save her life-- no time to be neat and pretty like a plastic surgeon. That woman lost five f*****g inches of her colon and you didn't hear a peep out of her. She got herself in the car, she walked herself in to the house, and a few weeks later she was back to work as the administrator of a nursing home (yes, she RUNS a nursing home she's old enough to be in!) Bonnie gets a little fat sucked out of her and you would think she literally got hit by a train. Get over yourself!!

I wish so badly I could tell her off in person. I wish so badly I could scream, "YOU CHOSE THIS, YOU FAT ASS!"
The excuses need to end. The Laura Lee imaginary tears need to go. People have real problems. People have this "fibrous fat" BS and can't afford to fly to LA to get it sucked out and then have their stay-at-home husband and dang near live-in nanny cater to their every waking need and want. Not to mention, the kids! Thank God they're there, who else would take care of the 35 year-old cry baby?

I rarely wish bad things to happen to people because I truly believe in karma, so I know I'll get this karma when I'm due but dang, I sincerely hope they get demonetized or their viewers stop feeding in to this nonsense and they're forced to face the real world again.
Babies are dying of cancer and terminal illnesses. 5 year olds at St. Jude with chemo ports and burnt skin from radiation complain less. I know. Because I have two science degrees and have worked in many a medical facility... ya know, real world stuff. Thousands just lost their homes in Hawaii and the East coast due to storms. People died in Puerto Rico because they had no access to electricity and medical intervention like dialysis, chemo, life support, etc. Thousands of kids she just visited in Mexico are literally starving to death and dying of diseases they can't afford to medicate. But my God, by all means, complain some more about your COSMETIC surgery, Princess Bon Bon. It's so necessary, and so believable.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Lol wait how delayed are these videos? When is CVX live? Her Instagram story is her freshly manicured nails and it says “Ready for CVX Live” so is she fine orrrr?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

It’s the meds. She’s an addiction just waiting to happen.

I could only get 3 minutes into her slurred and slow speech before I had to shut it off.

Red flags everywhere.

Manitowoc123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Manitowoc123 »

queenc13 wrote:I'm repulsed. And I'm repulsed with myself that I HAVE to wake up and give them a damn view because it's like a train wreck, I can't look away!

For the love of Christ himself, my 75 year old grandmother had stage 4 colon cancer. She had FIVE INCHES of her colon removed after hemmoraging so badly they thought they'd just lose her from the blood loss. They ripped her open to save her life-- no time to be neat and pretty like a plastic surgeon. That woman lost five f*****g inches of her colon and you didn't hear a peep out of her. She got herself in the car, she walked herself in to the house, and a few weeks later she was back to work as the administrator of a nursing home (yes, she RUNS a nursing home she's old enough to be in!) Bonnie gets a little fat sucked out of her and you would think she literally got hit by a train. Get over yourself!!

I wish so badly I could tell her off in person. I wish so badly I could scream, "YOU CHOSE THIS, YOU FAT ASS!"
The excuses need to end. The Laura Lee imaginary tears need to go. People have real problems. People have this "fibrous fat" BS and can't afford to fly to LA to get it sucked out and then have their stay-at-home husband and dang near live-in nanny cater to their every waking need and want. Not to mention, the kids! Thank God they're there, who else would take care of the 35 year-old cry baby?

I rarely wish bad things to happen to people because I truly believe in karma, so I know I'll get this karma when I'm due but dang, I sincerely hope they get demonetized or their viewers stop feeding in to this nonsense and they're forced to face the real world again.
Babies are dying of cancer and terminal illnesses. 5 year olds at St. Jude with chemo ports and burnt skin from radiation complain less. I know. Because I have two science degrees and have worked in many a medical facility... ya know, real world stuff. Thousands just lost their homes in Hawaii and the East coast due to storms. People died in Puerto Rico because they had no access to electricity and medical intervention like dialysis, chemo, life support, etc. Thousands of kids she just visited in Mexico are literally starving to death and dying of diseases they can't afford to medicate. But my God, by all means, complain some more about your COSMETIC surgery, Princess Bon Bon. It's so necessary, and so believable.
Amen to all of that
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

HelloSweetie wrote:It’s the meds. She’s an addiction just waiting to happen.

I could only get 3 minutes into her slurred and slow speech before I had to shut it off.

Red flags everywhere.

Agreed, two weeks after what others have said is a surgery with not that much downtime is a little long to be on such strong painkillers. Especially for someone who has never drank or done a single recreational drug in their life. Joel is such an enabler, having him in charge of giving out her meds is useless. He’ll give her as much as she wants, when she wants.

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

littlebaby wrote:Lol wait how delayed are these videos? When is CVX live? Her Instagram story is her freshly manicured nails and it says “Ready for CVX Live” so is she fine orrrr?

I think it’s this weekend. Ellie and Jared were shopping for new outfits too. I saw her IG story and thought “what the heck”??? Even from the IG stories she makes it sound like she’s still laid up but she’s planning on going there and had her nails done? She says she can’t do anything for herself.
I’d love to go and just see what kind of show it’s going to be...queen bonnie pulled herself off her bed to show up for her fans. This also means another hotel stay. “Woe is me”.

queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

I wondered about the trip.. but what about the hotel
room? Forgive me I have been absent.
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Bonnie is a train wreck!!! I can’t believe the drama around this surgery. If you are going to have a mommy make over, lose the weight first. The remove the excess skin and tighten everything up. She still has so much weight to lose. I think she was hoping this would solve her weight problem but it won’t.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

If she just had lipo, it isn't even surgery. Maybe she had that hernia fixed? I don't know why she is so secretive about everything. It seems like you shouldn't be on pain meds weeks after that procedure.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

The most insane this g to me is how normal and fine she was in the "regular vlog" vlog. That vlog starts with her in her signature surgery braids. She's acting totally fine. Now that the cat is out of the bag, she's acting like she's in too much pain to be normal.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

natalka81 wrote:I don't really have an opinion on Bonnie's decision to have surgery. I don't care if she eats too much or too little. I don't care what she looks like at all and I don't see it as my business whatsoever but WOW, I totally echo the sentiments here: The conversation about the "kidses" reactions to her coming home was so problematic. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes.
I can't even watch any more.. what kind of surgery did she have?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

MandaPanda74 wrote:
natalka81 wrote:I don't really have an opinion on Bonnie's decision to have surgery. I don't care if she eats too much or too little. I don't care what she looks like at all and I don't see it as my business whatsoever but WOW, I totally echo the sentiments here: The conversation about the "kidses" reactions to her coming home was so problematic. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes.
I can't even watch any more.. what kind of surgery did she have?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Hernia repair and liposuction

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

But I don’t think she even had the hernia/tummy tuck done yet?? Just lipo. But as far as I know/searched on the internet, you don’t really ever get a drain for just lipo. So strange to have that done first if this was all about getting her earthy and correcting the hernia. It is all very confusing.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... de350a.png[/img]

It’s unfortunate her loyal fan base is blindly praising her and no one seems to be wondering why none of this makes any sense.

Maybe Joel is scrubbing the comment section before Bonnie can get to them. Or they’ve added more banned words so that negative comments are harder to slip through.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sheltiefan wrote:
janem wrote:What kind of a doctor face times a patient and explains to the husband how to do the drains??? Why didn’t she go to a dr in Utah? Was the dr she went to in LA or Newport Beach? Just seems a little weird to me. So she have a dr in Utah to see?
She should be up and dressed and moving around more...that would probably help. For heavens sake they get you up the next day for knee and hip replacement!

They get you up the next morning after having a 3 level back fusion with a 7 inch scar. It felt like my back was ripping when I got out of the bed but they didn't give me any option! lol
We get open heart surgery patients put of bed the day after surgery if they don't have complications. As soon as that breathing tube is out, they sit in a chair. If she is laying in bed all day, no wonder she feels so awful.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

So she put out this story about needing this medically needed surgery but has only had the liposuction?

The slurred talking on the meds is bad,definitely a red flag. I only used Advil after my csection but maybe lips is a lot worse.

I follow this girl on instagram who has lost over 100 lbs on her own and she just had a tummy tuck and all of her lose skin on her abdomen removed. A huge ring around her whole body. She showed the incision today and it was done on Friday. She has a lot of drains. You can tell she is sore but had a photo of herself dressed and out today.

I also

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”