staceyla
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Unread post by staceyla »

kmcp13 wrote:
staceyla wrote:It's a little annoying how she claims a DAYCARE to be a preschool. As if it sounds better to say you're a teacher at a preschool. You don't need any special certification to work at a daycare besides first aid, food handlers, and CPR. Which can all be done online. There are no babies at a preschool Image the preschoolers obviously just go AFTER preschool to the daycare. Why lie about something so freaking petty? And I'm sorry but two associate degrees will do nothing for you. You will not get a job higher than what a high schooler is qualified for. Why not go to school on your free time and get at least a bachelor's degree? I know being a stay at home mom can be difficult, but she doesn't do anything besides load a dishwasher and sit on her ass all day when she doesn't need to coddle her baby. She can take online classes. That's what I did when I worked full-time and paid out of pocket to get me through. Online is so convenient and you make your schedule. She's obviously not dedicated enough though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I am an early childhood educator. I work at a daycare. I have 4+ years of post secondary education. We have children aged 6 months-5 years, and then school aged children before/after school. On top of my 4+ years of schooling (and a few more to come due to finishing my BACHELORS DEGREE part time.. I’ve done 2 years full time, 2.5 years part time) I’ve been required to do 500 hours of work placement, and need 10 hours per year of professional development to maintain my licence in my province.
Just wanted to let you know that in a lot of places (im in eastern Canada) there’s a lot of requirements to work in childcare. Our regulations state that 2/3 of your staff need to have formal post secondary training. It sounds like not much, but when you only have 10-15 staff, it adds up quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeeeeah, I'm from Texas. It's way different here!

kmcp13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kmcp13 »

staceyla wrote:
kmcp13 wrote:
staceyla wrote:It's a little annoying how she claims a DAYCARE to be a preschool. As if it sounds better to say you're a teacher at a preschool. You don't need any special certification to work at a daycare besides first aid, food handlers, and CPR. Which can all be done online. There are no babies at a preschool Image the preschoolers obviously just go AFTER preschool to the daycare. Why lie about something so freaking petty? And I'm sorry but two associate degrees will do nothing for you. You will not get a job higher than what a high schooler is qualified for. Why not go to school on your free time and get at least a bachelor's degree? I know being a stay at home mom can be difficult, but she doesn't do anything besides load a dishwasher and sit on her ass all day when she doesn't need to coddle her baby. She can take online classes. That's what I did when I worked full-time and paid out of pocket to get me through. Online is so convenient and you make your schedule. She's obviously not dedicated enough though.

I am an early childhood educator. I work at a daycare. I have 4+ years of post secondary education. We have children aged 6 months-5 years, and then school aged children before/after school. On top of my 4+ years of schooling (and a few more to come due to finishing my BACHELORS DEGREE part time.. I’ve done 2 years full time, 2.5 years part time) I’ve been required to do 500 hours of work placement, and need 10 hours per year of professional development to maintain my licence in my province.
Just wanted to let you know that in a lot of places (im in eastern Canada) there’s a lot of requirements to work in childcare. Our regulations state that 2/3 of your staff need to have formal post secondary training. It sounds like not much, but when you only have 10-15 staff, it adds up quickly!

It sooo different everywhere! I’m looking at moving to Florida and they require 48 hours of education, spending an hour or two on topics that I’ve had entire 30-60 hour courses on. I was just looking at the requirements in Texas, and staff need to complete 12 hours annually of PD, and have some ‘orientation’ to complete (we have that here for untrained staff too.. it takes a while to complete), as well as certain workshops based on the age of children you work with. It’s interesting to see what places have different requirements.

bobloblawslawblog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bobloblawslawblog »

The gore account made the gore pictures after her picture/tags.

The hashtag definitely wasn't stolen from gore account, clearly Rachelle was happy with any hashtag because she changed it like 3 times but they kept following her. Not to defend Rachelle, but she didn't bully them out of the hashtag, they were just intent on ruining hers no matter what she made it. But she shouldn't feed the trolls with her minions to brigade the account. Just delete the hashtag and try again next month. Don't let them know they've bothered you lady.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
kmcp13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kmcp13 »

staceyla wrote:
kmcp13 wrote:

It sooo different everywhere! I’m looking at moving to Florida and they require 48 hours of education, spending an hour or two on topics that I’ve had entire 30-60 hour courses on. I was just looking at the requirements in Texas, and staff need to complete 12 hours annually of PD, and have some ‘orientation’ to complete (we have that here for untrained staff too.. it takes a while to complete), as well as certain workshops based on the age of children you work with. It’s interesting to see what places have different requirements.

kmcp13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kmcp13 »

https://www.preschoolteacher.org/california/

And based off this website she would have had to complete some kind of training.
I dislike Rachelle as much as everyone, but my biggest fight is being told i’m not a teacher. Sorry.. ahah

judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgeybuggie »

herebcofbritney wrote:
Andielina0984 wrote:
Andielina0984 wrote:And this is why people troll her

So after she sent people to report the account that isn’t violating the TOS she proceeded to make Emma ANOTHER ig account called Emma’s weekly smh. How fucking childish could she be!?

Not to be rude but you need to make your insta private. I can see tons of pictures of your daughter and it’s under the same name as your YTMD account that’s how I knew it was you. For you and your child’s privacy you should really privatize your social media if you are gonna use the same usernames.

Why would you post that for all to see. No one had any intentions on looking this girl up or finding her identity yet you felt the need to tell her (on a public semi anonymous forum) that her personal accounts have the same username.
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

judgeybuggie wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
Andielina0984 wrote: So after she sent people to report the account that isn’t violating the TOS she proceeded to make Emma ANOTHER ig account called Emma’s weekly smh. How fucking childish could she be!?

Not to be rude but you need to make your insta private. I can see tons of pictures of your daughter and it’s under the same name as your YTMD account that’s how I knew it was you. For you and your child’s privacy you should really privatize your social media if you are gonna use the same usernames.

Why would you post that for all to see. No one had any intentions on looking this girl up or finding her identity yet you felt the need to tell her (on a public semi anonymous forum) that her personal accounts have the same username.
Btw does anyone know if I can change my username? ... I have had a legal name change but my previous name is my user name and I would like a more anonymous name.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgeybuggie »

kmcp13 wrote:https://www.preschoolteacher.org/california/

And based off this website she would have had to complete some kind of training.
I dislike Rachelle as much as everyone, but my biggest fight is being told i’m not a teacher. Sorry.. ahah

She BARELY qualifies as a teacher, she did the bare minimum and she's on the lowest spectrum. Early childhood instructor. Not teacher. I teach first grade, this will sound bitchy and I apologize but my colleagues and I completed some heavy schooling. We put in a lot of time. At least 4+ years. We're teachers. She barely meets the requirements and her resume will get thrown out if a better qualified individual applied for the same position. She's got a lot of restrictions and there's a shitload of college kids becoming teachers right now and they're holding solid degrees and masters in teaching.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

judgeybuggie wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
Andielina0984 wrote: So after she sent people to report the account that isn’t violating the TOS she proceeded to make Emma ANOTHER ig account called Emma’s weekly smh. How fucking childish could she be!?

How else was I supposed to tell her? I was just saying she’s posting hearts under these gore pics and yet can be traced back to here. Rachelle could easily find her if I can and I wasn’t looking. When I mentioned it, no one had to go and look her up so if you did then that’s bc they truly wanted to. I was just saying. It’s not hard to privatize your account or change a username if you really don’t want to be bombarded or attacked. I wasn’t saying it to mean harm. She’s already stated she didn’t care so hop off my shit.

staceyla
Informer
Informer

If she was an actual preschool teacher. She says daycare a lot.

staceyla
Informer
Informer

judgeybuggie wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:

If you looked at the ugly pictures you would have seen her comment. Same name and picture. Not like she's trying to hide it.

staceyla
Informer
Informer

judgeybuggie wrote:

She BARELY qualifies as a teacher, she did the bare minimum and she's on the lowest spectrum. Early childhood instructor. Not teacher. I teach first grade, this will sound bitchy and I apologize but my colleagues and I completed some heavy schooling. We put in a lot of time. At least 4+ years. We're teachers. She barely meets the requirements and her resume will get thrown out if a better qualified individual applied for the same position. She's got a lot of restrictions and there's a shitload of college kids becoming teachers right now and they're holding solid degrees and masters in teaching.
THANK YOU!! I'm not going through all this school to be brought down to her level!

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

Whoa why is someone trying to dox another poster on this gossip forum? Not cool.

Granted I know we should all hold ourselves accountable for what we say online, but why go there in this circumstance?
staceyla
Informer
Informer

Amcco191 wrote:Whoa why is someone trying to dox another poster on this gossip forum? Not cool.

Granted I know we should all hold ourselves accountable for what we say online, but why go there in this circumstance?
You clearly have no clue what dox means.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Amcco191 wrote:Whoa why is someone trying to dox another poster on this gossip forum? Not cool.

Man it’s like y’all heard of this new word and just have to find reasons to use it.
I wasn’t trying to dox her. But ok next time I see someone blast their self I’m just gonna keep it to my damn self. It’s like beating a dead horse with y’all.

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Ok. Yes. Clearly I have no idea what it means. I’m a complete moron. Carry on.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Okay now I realize what’s actually going on. Haha wow I am a moron. Hahahaha
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

Amcco191 wrote:Ok. Yes. Clearly I have no idea what it means. I’m a complete moron. Carry on.
Dox usually refers to putting out private info for malicious intent... A public IG handle isn't private info and she was doing it so the swanfam doesn't go flocking to her and it definitely doesn't fit the definition of doxxing. The term "dox" originated from a deepweb site called doxbin, where the primary intent is the sell and trade of private info like addresses and phone numbers for things like blackmail and pedophilia, ect.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

I miss when these threads used to just be lighthearted gossip about a YouTuber.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

I just want to throw in my 2 cents. I think the whole instagram hashtag thing is pretty funny. That person couldn't give a fuck about Rachelle's insta perfect life bubble. I agree, she doesn't own the tag, so grow up, the internet doesn't revolve around you Rachelle. I don't think that person knew Rachelle until she got loads of reports. The person isn't threatening Rachelle or Emma, just messing with her. Which, tbh, I would too if she set her army of minions on me for something so pathetic.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”