KKStopLockingLandonAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 39

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKStopLockingLandonAway part: 39

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

sezzajaydee wrote:I try and be nice to people I don’t like.
So to me it seems odd that Keren basically has to force herself to be nice to the guy she’s meant to spend the rest of her life with.
I guess I mean it’s odd they think that considering everything.
That’s not a relationship. That’s basically 2 people who don’t like each other being civil because it’s common courtesy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
and had three kids with lol If you genuinely loved someone and enjoyed being with them you wouldn't have to force yourself to be nice. Granted every relationships has it ups and downs but she seems to be up his ass over every little thing all the time.
Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

Real life keren
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 7f0138.png[/img]

Instagram Keren
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 88f346.png[/img]

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

^^^^^nailed it
Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

I had my son four weeks before Keren, and see her snap back so quickly made me a little jealous....but now I feel better!
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Baz1_ wrote:I had my son four weeks before Keren, and see her snap back so quickly made me a little jealous....but now I feel better!
Can’t photoshop the vlogs!

sunshinetexas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshinetexas »

Omg when Keren sat Sutton on her lap.. it was like looking at Keren. I got sad seeing that lol
I hate that he looks like her.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
Baz1_ wrote:I had my son four weeks before Keren, and see her snap back so quickly made me a little jealous....but now I feel better!
Can’t photoshop the vlogs!

Well...you can photoshop the thumbnails ;)
But Keren poses for instagram so awkwardly. Like trying to do these poses that make her look smaller. She does look much better skin & all, thank god!
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

She photoshops a lot

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 508b4f.png[/img]

Zoom in where it’s red. The table is weird and slightly off level to the rest, the corner of the wall is warped and the two back Legs of that chair are suddenly curved .... photoshop

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

teahathspilleth wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 508b4f.png[/img]

Zoom in where it’s red. The table is weird and slightly off level to the rest, the corner of the wall is warped and the two back Legs of that chair are suddenly curved .... photoshop

I literally see nothing

Twentysomething
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Twentysomething »

Can I add that I literally sat in the Starbucks parking lot watching her take these pictures. I live in the neighborhood next to hers and my husband and I see them everywhere. But we were parked about to go to chipotle (right next to that Starbucks) and saw this happening. I wish I would’ve taken a picture. It was like 20 minutes of her going back and forth from the table in front of her adjusting the self timer.

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Twentysomething wrote:Can I add that I literally sat in the Starbucks parking lot watching her take these pictures. I live in the neighborhood next to hers and my husband and I see them everywhere. But we were parked about to go to chipotle (right next to that Starbucks) and saw this happening. I wish I would’ve taken a picture. It was like 20 minutes of her going back and forth from the table in front of her adjusting the self timer.

Same I see them everywhere too. At the mall and I literally run the other way

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Rkp65i wrote:
teahathspilleth wrote:

I literally see nothing

It took me awhile, try not zooming in and compare it to the other side
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... fde115.png[/img] ok what was the point of the haircut his hair is still all over the place
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... fde115.png[/img] ok what was the point of the haircut his hair is still all over the place
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Twentysomething wrote:Can I add that I literally sat in the Starbucks parking lot watching her take these pictures. I live in the neighborhood next to hers and my husband and I see them everywhere. But we were parked about to go to chipotle (right next to that Starbucks) and saw this happening. I wish I would’ve taken a picture. It was like 20 minutes of her going back and forth from the table in front of her adjusting the self timer.

Lmao!!! Next time record them and send us bts of this hot mess!
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Coco_ wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... fde115.png[/img] ok what was the point of the haircut his hair is still all over the place
It’s a haircut that needs to be styled, w gel or mousse to one side or faux hawk. But we all know that isn’t going to happen
Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

So you’re telling us, you waited in the car or the hot sun. Watching someone taking picture with their son. That you don’t like?

Just makes you sound like those obsessed creepy fans that always go to their house. Weird AF.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Rkp65i wrote:
teahathspilleth wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 508b4f.png[/img]

I literally see nothing

I thought it was just me.

That said, it’s easy to choose a nice picture of yourself when you take a million and find the most flattering pose and angle.

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Why is Jackson back in a diaper/pull up in Keren's Instagram Story? It doesn't take a year to potty train. I can understand if he just got up from a nap but take it off right away, don't let them get comfortable with it again. This is some kind of trend with YouTubers.. Have more babies than you can take care of. Don't take care of what you already have. Relationship with Baby Daddy rocky. Try to keep your kids Toddlers til 5 yrs old.

It really hit me tonight after reading all the boards and catching up on YouTube. This generation of YouTubers are lazy, will never know real work or appreciate anything. They think it's going to last forever just because it's lasted longer than MySpace or something. It's bizarre. Everything changes and evolves in time. Everyone is replaceable.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”