B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt 52)

Jemima
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt

Unread post by Jemima »

Why the hell is Frank kissing Harlow on the neck?? Very inappropriate. She is not his daughter or even a close relative. He is going overboard trying to convince people he is stepfather of the year.

Plus saying he has bad knees at 24 yrs old???? He is trying to act so much older than he is. If you have bad knees at 24, you are in trouble mate.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

pianogossiper wrote:I have a feeling she didn’t “lie” about rooms in that q&a but had sadly already banished Nolan to the flex room when she was counting/planning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He’s not even my son, I’ve never met him but yet this makes me so angry. I could NEVER do this to my son. I would rather die than put my son in a room downstairs, my son with DMD at that. What if he needs help? What if he tries getting up out of bed thinking he can make it on his own and ends up on the ground stuck until morning? I would hope she has a monitor on him or some way he can get their help. Or does she think Aria could help him?

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Harlow has a really odd looking mouth
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Also the bruises under Nolan's arms look like from pinching.. Maybe aria pinched him? I've had bruises in the same spot that look exactly the same that ive gotten from my little cousin pinching me
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Jemima wrote:Why the hell is Frank kissing Harlow on the neck?? Very inappropriate. She is not his daughter or even a close relative. He is going overboard trying to convince people he is stepfather of the year.

Plus saying he has bad knees at 24 yrs old???? He is trying to act so much older than he is. If you have bad knees at 24, you are in trouble mate.

I hate having to "defend." But my joints started going when I was 11/12. I didn't find out until 11 years later (22) that I had a genetic syndrome mixed with a few other things.

But from what we see, he is probably just an idiot with how he works out and stuff.
Tortuga
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tortuga »

mem3896 wrote:Why did I never realize Nolan only had four fingers on one of his hands!?
There is a video about it, when he was a baby.

tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

lovebug1212 wrote:I never believed Brittneys story about her scratching herself so hard she left all those bruises like that. I have a condition where I am constantly itchy. I will literally cry and scratch so hard I bleed until the Benadryl kicks in ( if it even does) my ex used to tell me he has never met someone as itchy as I am. I have NEVER left a bruise from scratching, I have left gashes but never bruises like that... especially without even a scratch or cut? Is she beating herself instead of scratching? It would make more sense for her to have cuts all over instead of bruises? Someone correct me if I’m wrong but those don’t look like they came from scratching... I’m not accusing frank of anything I just don’t believe her story of where they came from.

Yes^^^ i itch a lot too and there are never bruises left. I have blood vessels that explode under my skin and leave rosy-tinted spots and dots but that's all never bruises.
Luna89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Luna89 »

I do belive her for two reasons , someone who is getting abused like that would never post it on social media where people could put two and two together and risk her abuser hurting her more , also I have scratched myself hard enough to leave bruising before
tea_spiller wrote:
lovebug1212 wrote:I never believed Brittneys story about her scratching herself so hard she left all those bruises like that. I have a condition where I am constantly itchy. I will literally cry and scratch so hard I bleed until the Benadryl kicks in ( if it even does) my ex used to tell me he has never met someone as itchy as I am. I have NEVER left a bruise from scratching, I have left gashes but never bruises like that... especially without even a scratch or cut? Is she beating herself instead of scratching? It would make more sense for her to have cuts all over instead of bruises? Someone correct me if I’m wrong but those don’t look like they came from scratching... I’m not accusing frank of anything I just don’t believe her story of where they came from.

Yes^^^ i itch a lot too and there are never bruises left. I have blood vessels that explode under my skin and leave rosy-tinted spots and dots but that's all never bruises.
Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Luna89 wrote:I do belive her for two reasons , someone who is getting abused like that would never post it on social media where people could put two and two together and risk her abuser hurting her more , also I have scratched myself hard enough to leave bruising before
tea_spiller wrote:

It was a bad idea for her to share that in the first place especially after ppl were already speculating on the kids bruises. If she shows bruises all over her legs like it’s only natural that ppl are going to wonder about Frank being responsible even if he’s not. It’s not some out there comment that she makes it seem ppl are doing. I don’t give a shit if Frank was to be hitting her or not I just care about the kids.

mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

Fk. Sorry. Wrong board. Edited to delete.
Last edited by mamawombat on Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Daffodil82 wrote:Since Britch reads here so much she's going to slip up and say scarlow. She is always going to need to think about the name before she says it.

And her saying SHIPotle instead of Chipotle is like nails on a chalkboard!
Yes! Also "Ree-sees pee-sees"

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

I will say, I’ve definitely tried the trick of scratching bug bites and stuff on top of my pants, and even with acrylic nails it can make it feel sore, but not bruised.
After I delivered my daughter I had to get 3 blood transfusions, was considered severally anemic (I’m talking hemoglobin in the 2-4 range) and I would bruise SO easily. That being said, whatever she has going on on her legs is NOT normal

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

pianogossiper wrote:I have a feeling she didn’t “lie” about rooms in that q&a but had sadly already banished Nolan to the flex room when she was counting/planning

Either that or didnt consider it lying since we didn't know about Scarlet yet

milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

They all have Britney's fish lips.
Crazymess1215 wrote:Harlow has a really odd looking mouth
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Daffodil82 wrote:Since Britch reads here so much she's going to slip up and say scarlow. She is always going to need to think about the name before she says it.

And her saying SHIPotle instead of Chipotle is like nails on a chalkboard!
She had tp pause when saying "Harlow and Scarlett" hen talking about them sharing a room... She knows the names do not flow and will always have to pause when saying their names together but will probably always refer to them as "the girls" or "the babies".. like "This will go in the girls' room... The babies are napping..."
Luna89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Luna89 »

milubonita wrote:They all have Britney's fish lips.
Crazymess1215 wrote:Harlow has a really odd looking mouth
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Harlow has a huge mouth , honestly it's very uneasy to look at

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

When did it become normal to start bullying the kids looks? Someday they will find this board and find grown women Saying they look weird or ugly or whatever. I'm all about gossiping about britney but talking crap about kids is just gross. They haven't done anything to deserve that. They will have enough to deal with as normal children in school- but their friends will most likely find this board even if they don't find it themselves.
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

Luna89 wrote:I do belive her for two reasons , someone who is getting abused like that would never post it on social media where people could put two and two together and risk her abuser hurting her more , also I have scratched myself hard enough to leave bruising before
tea_spiller wrote:

Whatever her reasons might be, IMO there is no way for those bruises to be caused by allergies and itchiness. If you google image how allergies impact the skin, you can see what I'm talking about. But bruising? Nope. I do have long and hard nail, I scratch like a mad woman when there's a pic of pollution/allergy season, I'm a mess to look at and it's not pretty but I've never had bruises from that. Maybe she bumps into furniture and doesn't realize it, I mean i'm not saying she's being abused or whatever but i doubt it's a medical condition
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

131618 wrote:

Either that or didnt consider it lying since we didn't know about Scarlet yet

If you watch that back she paused when answering that question because she didn’t want to blow say she was pregnant.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Her views are really tanking.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... e965d6.png[/img]

Return to “Britneyandbaby”