Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:I wonder if she had a hysterectomy? That would effect her mobility, have a longer recovery, and would be something she’d keep quiet for business purposes. No more Ute means no more babies. I know she’s said she’s done, but people keep speculating and hoping nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even a hysterectomy wouldn't justify the way she seems to be laying around. I was home the day after mine and actually opened my incision a little because I did too much.
I think she is ignoring her doctor's suggestions because of course, she knows what's best for herself, and just lying around because it hurts to get up. She is risking blood clots and pneumonia. And yeah, it does hurt to get up. But if you lie around, it hurts more.
And I don't think it's right that she has Cody using his "strong arm" to help her out of bed. Joel or Bree should do that. If she got dizzy, or started to fall, Cody couldn't catch her. They would both be hurt.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

rdt1004 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:It’s the meds. She’s an addiction just waiting to happen.

I could only get 3 minutes into her slurred and slow speech before I had to shut it off.

Red flags everywhere.

Agreed, two weeks after what others have said is a surgery with not that much downtime is a little long to be on such strong painkillers. Especially for someone who has never drank or done a single recreational drug in their life. Joel is such an enabler, having him in charge of giving out her meds is useless. He’ll give her as much as she wants, when she wants.

After both my hysterectomy and my bowel resection, I was off pain meds except for plain Tylenol in a little over a week. They took 20 cm of my small intestine. And got my butt out of bed and walking around the very next day.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Bundy wrote:I still don’t understand why she is lying about what she’s had done???
She flat out replied to someone on twitter saying she just had liposuction and the next surgery will probably be at the beginning of next year.
But her horrible recovery says otherwise. This is what came up when I simply googled what to expect after liposuction;

“For most, it feels like having a giant bruise in the area that was treated. It shouldn’t be so severe that it keeps you from concentrating on other things (reading, watching TV, walking, etc.). For people who have realistic expectations of pain (i.e., there will be some because you just had surgery, but it shouldn’t be 10/10 pain), and who don’t spend the recovery period lying in bed or on a couch for long periods of time, the pain is usually less than they expected.”

So why the pads under her shoulder straps?? Why couldn’t she bend down to put Lincoln to bed? If you are going to come clean to your viewers about having plastic surgery then at least be honest. I’m so done with her.
''For people who have realistic expectations of pain, and who don’t spend the recovery period lying in bed or on a couch for long periods of time, the pain is usually less than they expected.” <--- Well she definitely didn't get that memo.

Bottom line, Bonnie is a wimp with a pain threshold that doesn't even register on said threshold.

Theory: She didn't tell the kids about this first surgery because she admitted in the last vlog she didn't think it would take-her-this-long to recover and thought she'd be over the worst before returning home from LA. However, she still didn't tell the kids to prepare them before she got home and just rocked up in pain freaking poor Cody the hell out. Once home and it was apparent it was going to take longer (now she's saying it's going to take three months - good luck with that Joel lol) she realised she couldn't fudge the vlogs and their timeline for weeks on end so knew she had to come clean, as everyone and his dog would know something was up with her not dressing or doing her hair and makeup for weeks on end. Add in her being a space cadet on pills every day on camera she knew she was backed into a corner about not staying silent.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Scar2016 wrote:
Bundy wrote:I still don’t understand why she is lying about what she’s had done???
She flat out replied to someone on twitter saying she just had liposuction and the next surgery will probably be at the beginning of next year.
But her horrible recovery says otherwise. This is what came up when I simply googled what to expect after liposuction;

“For most, it feels like having a giant bruise in the area that was treated. It shouldn’t be so severe that it keeps you from concentrating on other things (reading, watching TV, walking, etc.). For people who have realistic expectations of pain (i.e., there will be some because you just had surgery, but it shouldn’t be 10/10 pain), and who don’t spend the recovery period lying in bed or on a couch for long periods of time, the pain is usually less than they expected.”

So why the pads under her shoulder straps?? Why couldn’t she bend down to put Lincoln to bed? If you are going to come clean to your viewers about having plastic surgery then at least be honest. I’m so done with her.
''For people who have realistic expectations of pain, and who don’t spend the recovery period lying in bed or on a couch for long periods of time, the pain is usually less than they expected.” <--- Well she definitely didn't get that memo.

Bottom line, Bonnie is a wimp with a pain threshold that doesn't even register on said threshold.

Theory: She didn't tell the kids about this first surgery because she admitted in the last vlog she didn't think it would take-her-this-long to recover and thought she'd be over the worst before returning home from LA. However, she still didn't tell the kids to prepare them before she got home and just rocked up in pain freaking poor Cody the hell out. Once home and it was apparent it was going to take longer (now she's saying it's going to take three months - good luck with that Joel lol) she realised she couldn't fudge the vlogs and their timeline for weeks on end so knew she had to come clean, as everyone and his dog would know something was up with her not dressing or doing her hair and makeup for weeks on end. Add in her being a space cadet on pills every day on camera she knew she was backed into a corner about not staying silent.
Lol I bet you are so right!! She was probably ready to model her new body and tell us all the working out had finally paid off.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

To add:
Bottom line, Bonnie is a wimp with a pain threshold that doesn't even register on said threshold. We've seen evidence of this time and time again. When she had that ear infection a few months back the doctor 'apparently' said he'd never seen anything as bad in all his years blah blah - Bon Bon's situation is always worse blah blah. Fibrous fat not seen by doc in all his years blah blah. Olivia get's her tongue stuck to a freezing pole, let's get the camera out. Her two year old splits his head open, no big deal. Her seven year old cracks his skull on a concrete swimming pool - oh well, boys will be boys.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
JVK19
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by JVK19 »

Nobody has mentioned yet that she said in the vlog today that she would be recovering for the next 3 months! She's loving this! Vacation from being a mom for 3 months! How wonderful

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I always had to have open abdominal surgeries and have had 10 with 7 of them in a 3 yr period. I am laughing at her antics. She is barely making it through lipo what is she going to do for "the big one" as she called it.
I am not denying homegirl her pain but she needs to get over herself. Somebody needs to take the pill bottle too. She won't feel better til she proteins up, drops the pills and moves all day. Take breaks. Nap once a day if you need to but don't just lie in bed and planning a 3 month recovery for a 3 week one at best.

Bonnie is certainly milking it and not being honest.

I am so confused.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

It's gotten to the point where, on the odd vlog that I actually click on, I find myself skipping through the whole video in order to avoid watching more than 5 consecutive seconds of Bonnie talking. She is a smug and narcissistic fraud, full stop. Some of you might hypothesize that Bonnie was always this way but only used to be better at concealing it, but I don't see it that way, because I don't see Bonnie having the aptitude to conceal such ugly traits as the ones on full display now. I think YouTube has caused some of Bonnie's worst tendencies to dominate the rest of her behavior, and this has been a gradual process over many months/years. I also think she knows on some deep level that she has declined, but rather than reflect and examine what went wrong, she instead ratchets up the affirmation- and attention-seeking dramatics, sinking deeper and deeper into a hole that will be harder and harder to climb out of one day. I don't see this going anywhere good, and I sure feel for those kids.
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

I had lipo with my breast reduction (basically near under armpits to create 1 smooth look). It was painful. Pain wasn't even descriptive, it was almost like a burning sensation. That area hurt worse than my breast! That being said, those strong meds are not needed for that long. I still think Bonnie is hiding everything she got done. Honestly , her prerogative to do the surgery but if she's gonna tell us, then she should be completely honest. And for love of god stop using that I'm in pain baby voice.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Bonnie mentioned Bree sat with her while she was trying to do her makeup and she kept falling asleep because she’s high on pain meds. I hope they keep an eye on her. Pill addiction is not uncommon among the housewives of Utah for multiple reasons. Lisa Ling even did a documentary about it.
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

winniewise wrote:The most insane this g to me is how normal and fine she was in the "regular vlog" vlog. That vlog starts with her in her signature surgery braids. She's acting totally fine. Now that the cat is out of the bag, she's acting like she's in too much pain to be normal.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
What is most insane to ms is the people calling her an inspiration and so strong and amazing and blah blah blah. Then she wants to bitch about how mean the internet can be. She is a youtuber, that is par for the course. Without the internet there is no way in hell she could afford that surgery. I'm not knocking her for getting it. I just think she is so far gone from.the person she used to be. She has this platform that could have been used for good. She knows most of the people wanting to purchase Bollie items wanted plus size. She has young girls and mothers struggling with weight issues. It is just absurd that people would continue to view her an inspiration. Just stroke that ego a little more minions.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Tiger27 wrote:But I don’t think she even had the hernia/tummy tuck done yet?? Just lipo. But as far as I know/searched on the internet, you don’t really ever get a drain for just lipo. So strange to have that done first if this was all about getting her earthy and correcting the hernia. It is all very confusing.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... de350a.png[/img]

It’s unfortunate her loyal fan base is blindly praising her and no one seems to be wondering why none of this makes any sense.

Maybe Joel is scrubbing the comment section before Bonnie can get to them. Or they’ve added more banned words so that negative comments are harder to slip through.

Haha slowly but “shortly” does she not know it’s slowly but surely? Maybe I am wrong, but I have always said slowly, but surely.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

For real we have been eating so good, but this is doctor prescribed sugar eating. Who buys someone a giant basket of baked goods like that for recovery from liposuction. One of those fruit arrangements would have been a nice treat. The whole scene with Lincoln in the corner is really upsetting to me, I get it you're disciplining your kids, but I don't find it cute or funny but distressing to watch, don't film it and put it out there for everyone. Good memories for him to look back on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Did anybody else feel uncomfortable during that mother/daughter scene? Putting on perfume because your mother is going to snuggle your neck? Huh? Then she says we put our hands up and down each other's body. I seriously wanted to throw up. Is this normal or am I being overly critical? I also lost respect for Joel when he said the doctor can take a long lunch break when they canceled yet another appointment. I guess his wife's entitlement has rubbed off on him. I know my doctor and dentist charges me for a canceled appointment if not given 2 days notice. Maybe her doctor should do the same.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

gopedjane wrote:For real we have been eating so good, but this is doctor prescribed sugar eating. Who buys someone a giant basket of baked goods like that for recovery from liposuction. One of those fruit arrangements would have been a nice treat. The whole scene with Lincoln in the corner is really upsetting to me, I get it you're disciplining your kids, but I don't find it cute or funny but distressing to watch, don't film it and put it out there for everyone. Good memories for him to look back on.
Exactly. A fruit basket or flowers would have been nice. Did her doctor really say she should have sugar so not to get depressed? How odd.
theyellow_daisy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theyellow_daisy »

Yeah, I skipped through the perfume part. Yes it was extremely creepy and weird.

It was absolutely self centered of Joel to say that the doctor can take a long lunch. That is super rude and only thinking of himself. Disgusting.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

ba1006 wrote:Did anybody else feel uncomfortable during that mother/daughter scene? Putting on perfume because your mother is going to snuggle your neck? Huh? Then she says we put our hands up and down each other's body. I seriously wanted to throw up. Is this normal or am I being overly critical? I also lost respect for Joel when he said the doctor can take a long lunch break when they canceled yet another appointment. I guess his wife's entitlement has rubbed off on him. I know my doctor and dentist charges me for a canceled appointment if not given 2 days notice. Maybe her doctor should do the same.
I felt super uncomfortable during that entire scene. This whole family has an incredible lack of physical boundaries. Sometimes it seems like they either want to eat each other or have sex with each other. It’s so weird.

And yeah, the entitlement from them is getting out of control. The doctor should definitely charge them.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Shorty02 wrote:
ba1006 wrote:Did anybody else feel uncomfortable during that mother/daughter scene? Putting on perfume because your mother is going to snuggle your neck? Huh? Then she says we put our hands up and down each other's body. I seriously wanted to throw up. Is this normal or am I being overly critical? I also lost respect for Joel when he said the doctor can take a long lunch break when they canceled yet another appointment. I guess his wife's entitlement has rubbed off on him. I know my doctor and dentist charges me for a canceled appointment if not given 2 days notice. Maybe her doctor should do the same.
I felt super uncomfortable during that entire scene. This whole family has an incredible lack of physical boundaries. Sometimes it seems like they either want to eat each other or have sex with each other. It’s so weird.

And yeah, the entitlement from them is getting out of control. The doctor should definitely charge them.
I don't get why they had to cancel? Were they appointments for the kids? If she can lay on the couch she can sit in a car and why can't Joel just take them.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Shorty02 wrote:
Yeah, that mother/daughter scene was kind of weird in my opinion and also came across fake.

The doctor appt bit-that was rude to that office. Whose appt was it anyway-hers or one of the kids? Doctors where I live many charge if you don't give them advance notice when cancelling. All of them have that sign even if they don't go through with it. Since they said that was the fourth time to cancel, they need to charge them a fee. Joel getting as bad as Bonnie on feeling entitled!

Bonnie is going to play this up for as long as she can! Also didn't like the in the corner bit making Boston the one that has to make him stay in the corner.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

KaterTot wrote:I always had to have open abdominal surgeries and have had 10 with 7 of them in a 3 yr period. I am laughing at her antics. She is barely making it through lipo what is she going to do for "the big one" as she called it.
I am not denying homegirl her pain but she needs to get over herself. Somebody needs to take the pill bottle too. She won't feel better til she proteins up, drops the pills and moves all day. Take breaks. Nap once a day if you need to but don't just lie in bed and planning a 3 month recovery for a 3 week one at best.

Bonnie is certainly milking it and not being honest.

I am so confused.
Seriously!
I had my bowel resection in August. I was back to work at a pretty physical job (with restrictions, obviously) after 2 weeks. And yes, I still get twinges, and I tire easily. But 3 months of lying around getting waited on? Not gonna happen.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”