Steps to wander: Steps to having your parents pay for a hous

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Steps to wander: Steps to having your parents pay for a

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Not to get too political, but I don’t think taxpayer funded government safety nets exist so that people like Kelsey and Corbin (two healthy, college educated adults) can sit on their butts all day and upload videos to YouTube in lieu of getting gainful employment. If they were both working and doing the best they could to better their situation, that would be one thing. I highly doubt that will happen. I agree that June is the innocent victim of her parents’ poor decision making.

Kelsey and Corbin should be embarrassed, because they have no concept of being self-sufficient or making decisions that move them in that direction. I’ve never seen two grown adults take such little responsibility for themselves and their child. Their finances are a mess. I think it’s also perplexing to me because I’m the same age as Kelsey (late 20s) and I can’t fathom being so clueless and irresponsible. They clearly pissed away their 20s and have nothing to show for it, and now they have a child who depends on them.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Snow White »

I cannot believe they did that RV tour. The RV is a mess/nightmare. NOTHING IS ORGANIZED! It’s all just thrown in cubboards or drawers. It wouldn’t take long to organize the RV... they should be embarrassed.

Also, this RV Trip is a joke. They are showing NOTHING, the viewers have no idea where they are, what they are doing. They aren’t showing any “adventures” they could be parked in their parents driveway for all we know!
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

HashtagBlessed wrote:Not to get too political, but I don’t think taxpayer funded government safety nets exist so that people like Kelsey and Corbin (two healthy, college educated adults) can sit on their butts all day and upload videos to YouTube in lieu of getting gainful employment. If they were both working and doing the best they could to better their situation, that would be one thing. I highly doubt that will happen. I agree that June is the innocent victim of her parents’ poor decision making.

Kelsey and Corbin should be embarrassed, because they have no concept of being self-sufficient or making decisions that move them in that direction. I’ve never seen two grown adults take such little responsibility for themselves and their child. Their finances are a mess. I think it’s also perplexing to me because I’m the same age as Kelsey (late 20s) and I can’t fathom being so clueless and irresponsible. They clearly pissed away their 20s and have nothing to show for it, and now they have a child who depends on them.
Exactly this! What do they have to show for themselves? They are definitely moving backwards in terms of life achievements. I honestly liked their early videos, but they also used to be interesting and seemed goal-oriented. Now they seem like hobo losers who live off of handouts—from family, friends and the government. (I honestly think they were on food stamps when they lived in Portland.)

I would have thought having a child would have motivated them to create a better life for her, but it's been the opposite. Kelsey has become a doormat and Corbin has regressed to being a college-like dude who doesn't want to settle down. When I was June's age my parents had a VW camper van, but we didn't LIVE in it (and I wish they still had it!). I honestly think this is NOT the best way to raise a child. They keep making terrible life decisions. It makes me wonder if Corbin just tunes out ALL advice he's given. I really think it's him who is steering this family into bankruptcy and life on the streets. FFS, they are already homeless.

I get the feeling Kelsey knows this way of living is BS, but I worry she's afraid of Corbin and his rage. I went back and watched the insurance vlog and he DOES have a terrible temper. I hope for her sake he's not legitimately mentally ill/unstable—although a lot of signs seem to suggest he's losing it.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

A 22-minute RV tour of their junk? Just after a sit down video?? Aren't they travel and adventure vloggers? LOOOOOOOOOOL! Do they even leave the RV?

Also, LOL for the obvious Swiffer product integration ad!
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

ewokfan11 wrote:A 22-minute RV tour of their junk? Just after a sit down video?? Aren't they travel and adventure vloggers? LOOOOOOOOOOL! Do they even leave the RV?

Also, LOL for the obvious Swiffer product integration ad!
It was such a mess!!! This RV trip is such a Joke.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Wow... a 21 minute vlog of a messy RV! What are they thinking? What the heck are they even doing? Today’s vlog was longer than the last three put together. For the last week they really haven’t shown one thing. In his IG he showed they went on a bike ride.... why not show that it’d be more interesting than a tour of the same thing.

This tour really showed what a mess they are. Apples in with the DVD’s? They had stuff stuck everywhere and it wasn’t organized. They’re slobs. So they’ve moved all their stuff in once moved out so his parents could use their RV and moved their crap back in???

I was also wondering what about when they’re moving? Usually everything needs to be secured so it doesn’t fly around.

Bryan must be having a huge laugh over this sh** show. Guess they aren’t going to CVX live hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

My kids were on Medicaid. When my youngest turned 18 months they were dropped.

It was great for those middle of the night mom freak out ER visits.
My husband and I were both covered, too ... Wonder why they aren't.. Or are they?

This isnt college life extended.. This is piece of shit mouthy 16 year old know-it-all lazy fuck life extended

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Sunshiner
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sunshiner »

Is today's vlog for real?!!! Fml yawn fest! They got nowhere interesting to go???? So so so boring I want to scratch my eyes out my head! I bet they just don't have fuel money or something! Who cares what $hit they got in which drawer. If you're doing 'van life' you're certainly not looking to their content to know how to do it!
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

Any one else find it completely ironic that in their “we’re struggling” video one of the things they said they were having a hard time with is keeping the van organized and then the next day they post the video about how they stay organized? like, WHAT.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I refused to watch this vlog. A vlog talking about how they organize the RV (which they showed us in the RV tour) gets more video than their travels ? Lol what fucking idiots.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Sunshiner
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sunshiner »

Tracy Cook cracks me up with her comments in their videos. In yesterday's 'organisation' snooze fest vlog Corbin left a passive aggressive comment on her point that they have become boring. He's an arrogant pr**k. Now today's 'baby no.2' bull***t again???? Seriously??? They're so lame. Give it up guys with being fake.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

I died... is this the longest they have gone without talking about Baby #2? I can’t watch when they do this. It is so obvious it is for views, get the speculation going. Last I remember hearing she had an iud... did she get that out?
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

They are basically broke. You do not purposely bring a child into the world when you are broke and homeless. They become more idiotic every day.

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Steps to wander: desperate for views

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

alyssadt wrote:Steps to wander: desperate for views

Ooo even better!

Steps to wander: just do it for the views

Someone make the Nike ad with Corbin’s stupid Instagram profile pic!

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They don't have much money, so why are they spending $40 at restaurants??? Also, what happened to their "cleanse"?

They weren't ready for Baby #1...they REALLY, REALLY don't need a second kid!!!

They need get JOBS first. What about that house??? Are they going to raise TWO kids in an RV? LOL!!

I know it's all just for views and they really won't do it (I hope), but it makes me sad for June and future kids to have them as parents. Part of me worries they WILL get pregnant because that's when they had the most views and they need $$$$$. It makes me sick to think they would have another kid just to make more money off it.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Another boring video that’s full of contradictions. This is what we eat everyday and healthy... had to insert the huge breakfast at the restaurant. He showed on IG eating a pizza while driving. Everything she was showing came from Trader Joe’s but he tried to say that it came from co-op.

He thinks people want to see this stuff, I don’t agree. Why not show more of where they are? He’s already shown that they drink smoothies. What’s next? How put June to bed?

I’m also very surprised that they are using the AC so much, that’s got to be noisy and expensive using the generator.

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

At this point I think I’d pay them to do a month’s worth of videos without Corbin in them.

The co-op thing made me L.O.Fucking.L. He was saying that you get walnuts, hemp seeds, and chia seeds at Trader Joe’s or a co-op... yes Corbin but even local grocery stores carry these items now. I’ve never seen them go to a co-op once.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Only thing worse than being a hipster is a wannabe hipster. Corbin just fails at life in general lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

"what are chia seeds anyway?'
"idk i bet it says on the back though..."

CHIA SEEDS ARE FUCKING CHIA SEEDS YOU MORONS.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”