Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by littlebaby »

Holy shit that mom/daughter scene was so uncomfortable. I read here before watching the video and thought it was about Bonnie and Olivia because Bonnie always talks about how much she loves her kids’ “little bodies” (mainly when they’re babies but still) but seeing that it was Jennifer and Bonnie was even more uncomfortable. Whaaaat the hell was that. Their body language and kissing her neck and facial expressions looked so intentionally romantic lol barf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
polly9033
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by polly9033 »

Stuffing her face with more carbs and sugar....either she's completely stupid (and her friend is too), she's being defiant, or she's doing it to get negative attention knowing that others are going to look at that and shake their heads. No decent doctor is going to recommend sugar for depression, for crying out loud!!! They are going to recommend getting up and doing some type of exercise, albeit moderate like getting your butt out of bed Bonnie!!! It's possible, however, that the doctor told her to eat sugar because he sees an outright sucker and CHING CHING, more money in doc's pocket for more lipo on the lady who doesn't have a clue! And neither does her husband. Absolutely entitlement to cancel the doctor appt. It's not just the doctor's schedule they are messing up, but what if there were others who wanted to get in for an appt. and the times were booked. Oh, but Bonnie/Joel would justify that somehow saying those people could take their last minute cancellation slot (same as Joel saying doctor could take longer lunch). Unbelievable! I am absolutely disgusted by their entitlement and gluttony.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The LDS church is in turmoil right now with many members relishing due to the church’s tendency to protect those that abuse children. Thousands have resigned. I expect the Griffiths to all somehow show their children’s bodies are still beholden to them and their God as a sign of solidarity with the church.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

polly9033 wrote:Stuffing her face with more carbs and sugar....either she's completely stupid (and her friend is too), she's being defiant, or she's doing it to get negative attention knowing that others are going to look at that and shake their heads. No decent doctor is going to recommend sugar for depression, for crying out loud!!! They are going to recommend getting up and doing some type of exercise, albeit moderate like getting your butt out of bed Bonnie!!! It's possible, however, that the doctor told her to eat sugar because he sees an outright sucker and CHING CHING, more money in doc's pocket for more lipo on the lady who doesn't have a clue! And neither does her husband. Absolutely entitlement to cancel the doctor appt. It's not just the doctor's schedule they are messing up, but what if there were others who wanted to get in for an appt. and the times were booked. Oh, but Bonnie/Joel would justify that somehow saying those people could take their last minute cancellation slot (same as Joel saying doctor could take longer lunch). Unbelievable! I am absolutely disgusted by their entitlement and gluttony.
Did they say they weren’t charged a fee? If they still paid for the appointment, then the doctor isn’t losing out, B&J are.

polly9033
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by polly9033 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Did they say they weren’t charged a fee? If they still paid for the appointment, then the doctor isn’t losing out, B&J are.
I don't believe they said if they were charged and I can't watch any more of her to find that out, ha ha. I would imagine if they were charged, they'd be having a tantrum and changing doctors because the world revolves around Bonnie.
KatAce95
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KatAce95 »

ba1006 wrote:Did anybody else feel uncomfortable during that mother/daughter scene? Putting on perfume because your mother is going to snuggle your neck? Huh? Then she says we put our hands up and down each other's body. I seriously wanted to throw up. Is this normal or am I being overly critical? I also lost respect for Joel when he said the doctor can take a long lunch break when they canceled yet another appointment. I guess his wife's entitlement has rubbed off on him. I know my doctor and dentist charges me for a canceled appointment if not given 2 days notice. Maybe her doctor should do the same.
I know that comment really bothered me as well, but then I thought maybe Joel was just annoyed with Bonnie for cancelling for the fourth time as well and doesnt want to deal with her upset tantrums?? I know I wouldn't be cancelling my appointment especially if I was in so much pain.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:
KaterTot wrote:I always had to have open abdominal surgeries and have had 10 with 7 of them in a 3 yr period. I am laughing at her antics. She is barely making it through lipo what is she going to do for "the big one" as she called it.
I am not denying homegirl her pain but she needs to get over herself. Somebody needs to take the pill bottle too. She won't feel better til she proteins up, drops the pills and moves all day. Take breaks. Nap once a day if you need to but don't just lie in bed and planning a 3 month recovery for a 3 week one at best.

Bonnie is certainly milking it and not being honest.

I am so confused.
Seriously!
I had my bowel resection in August. I was back to work at a pretty physical job (with restrictions, obviously) after 2 weeks. And yes, I still get twinges, and I tire easily. But 3 months of lying around getting waited on? Not gonna happen.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
My 84 yo gram had diverticulitis surgery. Left the hospital with a bag on her stomach!! She took it easy for a while but she did not wallow in pity.. She was active and had things to do. I believe her being pissed at having to have that bag was her motivation to get rid of it and she did.

I understand and totally get she had the worlds worse case of fibrous fat sucked out if her.. But she wanted it done.

The gorging on food in the mukbang video must have been in celebration of the lipo appt being booked.

If I wanted to be sneaky Id send the kids to the grandparents for two weeks .. Then off to the other grandparents for the next two weeks.. Thats 4 weeks those kids wouldn't have to worry about poor helpless Bonnie. Id rather tell then about it after I had time to heal and get back to my daily life.

Bonnie fooled me into thinking she was something genuine. Now she's fooling herself.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

I didn't even see my father complain that much as he was dying in a hospital bed. jfc
you can call me kath.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
polly9033 wrote:Stuffing her face with more carbs and sugar....either she's completely stupid (and her friend is too), she's being defiant, or she's doing it to get negative attention knowing that others are going to look at that and shake their heads. No decent doctor is going to recommend sugar for depression, for crying out loud!!! They are going to recommend getting up and doing some type of exercise, albeit moderate like getting your butt out of bed Bonnie!!! It's possible, however, that the doctor told her to eat sugar because he sees an outright sucker and CHING CHING, more money in doc's pocket for more lipo on the lady who doesn't have a clue! And neither does her husband. Absolutely entitlement to cancel the doctor appt. It's not just the doctor's schedule they are messing up, but what if there were others who wanted to get in for an appt. and the times were booked. Oh, but Bonnie/Joel would justify that somehow saying those people could take their last minute cancellation slot (same as Joel saying doctor could take longer lunch). Unbelievable! I am absolutely disgusted by their entitlement and gluttony.
Did they say they weren’t charged a fee? If they still paid for the appointment, then the doctor isn’t losing out, B&J are.

They didn't say they were or were not charged a fee but Bonnie did say the receptionist was upset that she canceled 4 times and the doctor lost half a day of his time. So either way, it is rude of them to do this and the doctor should refer them to someone else. Four times is unacceptable.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

It kind of makes me sad to see how much these two have changed. Especially Joel, he used to remind me so much of my own husband! But he's become as out of touch with reality as Bonnie has. I think youtube really does change people, because there isn't anything in Joel's family or how Joel used to act that would have ever made me think he could turn into such an entitled and rotten person.

He thought just as much as Bonnie did that the Dr. office should accommodate their multiple cancellations, he thought it was just fine to scar the kids with Bonnie's recovery, he caters to Bonnie's dramatics, he clearly is fine with having Boston enforce punishments on Lincoln. Which by the way, that made me feel awful to watch.

I would even venture to say that Bonnie and Joel are worse then Ellie and Jared now.

I wonder when Bonnie will get her face done? She might have smaller arms and a flatter stomach (for now) but that monster chin is still VERY prominent. And I know she's still recovering and swollen and we certainly haven't seen much of her but I don't think she looks better? Bonnie was very pretty pre/during/and shortly after her pregnancy with Lincoln, I would have said the prettiest of the Griffith sisters.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: I would even venture to say that Bonnie and Joel are worse then Ellie and Jared now.

I don’t know. I think we just don’t expect more from E&J anymore. Bonnie doesn’t need to be wallowing in bed and having her children cater to her, but neither does Ellie.

And at least Bonnie was smart enough to not get a dog. Willingly mistreating an animal says a lot about your character.

They both suck, and I think their mother must have sucked before them. Maybe they’ll be ok grandparents Image

Toffie89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Toffie89 »

gopedjane wrote:For real we have been eating so good, but this is doctor prescribed sugar eating. Who buys someone a giant basket of baked goods like that for recovery from liposuction. One of those fruit arrangements would have been a nice treat. The whole scene with Lincoln in the corner is really upsetting to me, I get it you're disciplining your kids, but I don't find it cute or funny but distressing to watch, don't film it and put it out there for everyone. Good memories for him to look back on.
Regarding Lincoln in the corner. How long do you think he was in there? I have a daughter that's 6 months younger than Lincoln and obviously we discipline her but I would never think to put her in a corner, especially not for a long period of time. Watching that clip it felt like at least a good 10 minutes. Meaning forever in young children.

Did she say why he was put in the corner? I skipped back and forth but couldn't tell if she did. I think those two boys are bored out of their minds and bored toddlers/young children (older ones too...) get in to mischief.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Toffie89 wrote:
gopedjane wrote:For real we have been eating so good, but this is doctor prescribed sugar eating. Who buys someone a giant basket of baked goods like that for recovery from liposuction. One of those fruit arrangements would have been a nice treat. The whole scene with Lincoln in the corner is really upsetting to me, I get it you're disciplining your kids, but I don't find it cute or funny but distressing to watch, don't film it and put it out there for everyone. Good memories for him to look back on.
Regarding Lincoln in the corner. How long do you think he was in there? I have a daughter that's 6 months younger than Lincoln and obviously we discipline her but I would never think to put her in a corner, especially not for a long period of time. Watching that clip it felt like at least a good 10 minutes. Meaning forever in young children.

Did she say why he was put in the corner? I skipped back and forth but couldn't tell if she did. I think those two boys are bored out of their minds and bored toddlers/young children (older ones too...) get in to mischief.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

I didn't catch it if she said why he was there in the first place, but it was definitely for a good length of time because Bonnie was going to get dressed while he was in the corner. And I would imagine in her pathetic state getting dressed would be a lengthy process.

Was this filmed the same day as yesterdays video? She started in the basement saying she had just had a shower, and she had a (her first) shower yesterday, and I doubt she would shower again the next day...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I haven’t watched the entire vlogs, but are we sure the recovery vlogs aren’t old footage?

When she did her “coming out” vlog, she didn’t have any sign of those shoulder pads, and didn’t even seem medicated. Either she’s going backwards in her recovery, or they are playing with the timeline.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:I haven’t watched the entire vlogs, but are we sure the recovery vlogs aren’t old footage?

When she did her “coming out” vlog, she didn’t have any sign of those shoulder pads, and didn’t even seem medicated. Either she’s going backwards in her recovery, or they are playing with the timeline.

The only thing that stands out for me in the timeline is the peach cobbler being delivered in her coming out video and then the next vlog showing eating it for breakfast. But Im almost certain yesterdays vlog is the same day as todays vlog. But I have no idea how old the footage is, its at least after the kids started school.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Did Bonnie's parents move to Logan? They live at least an hour away and seem to be there EVERY.DAMN.DAY!

Also, Bonnie's loving the pain meds. She seems high as a kite. Maybe Joel is giving her extra just to tolerate her.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

They are playing with the timeline because most of the vlogs don't flow. One day she's in great pain and clearly medicated and the next day she seems fine. Again, these people lie to us and obviously think we're stupid and will not notice. The CVX thing is this weekend so I"m sure she is fully recovered since she felt good enough to get her talons done. It's obvious the "surgery" was weeks ago. Can't wait to see the results if there are any.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I haven’t watched the entire vlogs, but are we sure the recovery vlogs aren’t old footage?

The only thing that stands out for me in the timeline is the peach cobbler being delivered in her coming out video and then the next vlog showing eating it for breakfast. But Im almost certain yesterdays vlog is the same day as todays vlog. But I have no idea how old the footage is, its at least after the kids started school.
I think they are all from the same 2 days.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

ba1006 wrote:They are playing with the timeline because most of the vlogs don't flow. One day she's in great pain and clearly medicated and the next day she seems fine. Again, these people lie to us and obviously think we're stupid and will not notice. The CVX thing is this weekend so I"m sure she is fully recovered since she felt good enough to get her talons done. It's obvious the "surgery" was weeks ago. Can't wait to see the results if there are any.
I won't be surprised if she bails on CVX and Joel and the kids go with her mom and dad.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Oh dear. I feel like it's all downhill from here. Bonnie's used to be by far my favourite channel. But there's no coming back from this.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”