JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

lulahebe
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Unread post by lulahebe »

kalipali wrote:What the fuck kind of “lunch” is this?!

Peas
String cheese
1 strawberry and a couple blueberries
M&Ms
Goldfish crackers
A Quaker chewy granola bar

Those are SNACKS, together they do not make an entire meal! Why does Jess not give a fuck about properly feeding her children? Her lunches look like what a kid would pack for themself if you let them.
totally. how hard is it to make at least a sandwich?

Enviado desde mi XT1040 mediante Tapatalk
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

Why is Chris always talking down to Jess?
*not diagnosing* but he seems depressed. I don’t know if it has to do with his family issues, or feeling unfulfilled since quitting his job to slug around all day, but the dude needs help. Their only interactions in the last vlog were Chris saying condescending things to mess and her playing them off like a dumb blonde. Super cringey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Buckeyebaby wrote:Why is Chris always talking down to Jess?
*not diagnosing* but he seems depressed. I don’t know if it has to do with his family issues, or feeling unfulfilled since quitting his job to slug around all day, but the dude needs help. Their only interactions in the last vlog were Chris saying condescending things to mess and her playing them off like a dumb blonde. Super cringey

He was never a ray of sunshine but he's really seemed to suffer since his dad passed away, and things with his mum don't seem great, given that she doesn't live a million miles away but literally never sees her grandkids. He needs to be seeing a professional honestly. Jess's "fake it til you make it" attitude doesn't work for him, and it's only going to get worse if he doesn't see someone.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Also, given this ridiculous lunch thing. If the kids like peas, why can't she run with that and be creative? There's recipes online for things like pasta sauce, pesto, all sorts with peas as the flavouring. She could sneak extra veg into the kids that way and give them a filling lunch.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
Buckeyebaby wrote:Why is Chris always talking down to Jess?

He was never a ray of sunshine but he's really seemed to suffer since his dad passed away, and things with his mum don't seem great, given that she doesn't live a million miles away but literally never sees her grandkids. He needs to be seeing a professional honestly. Jess's "fake it til you make it" attitude doesn't work for him, and it's only going to get worse if he doesn't see someone.

If my father died I wouldn’t never see my mother or let my kids see her just because I don’t like her new husband. You can arrange to spend time with her with out her husband. He’s going to regret wasting this time when she dies one day and he has no parents left.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

If she made disparaging remarks about his wife in front of the kids I could see avoiding her. My brother and sister avoid my parents because of how they treated their spouses. My mom tries to insult my husband but he always manages to turn the tables on her, then she ends up with egg on her face.

Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Moony wrote:
cardboardbox wrote:Also she ups her saturation so bad that the walls have splotches of yellow on them.. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... f6ef02.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
I can’t get over the stain on the bed, that’s disgusting. Jess we know you read here, change your damn sheets. And delete that picture that’s so embarrassing

That’s not a stain on the bed it’s discoloring in the photo because she has the saturation on full blast
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Ducklings4 wrote:If she made disparaging remarks about his wife in front of the kids I could see avoiding her. My brother and sister avoid my parents because of how they treated their spouses. My mom tries to insult my husband but he always manages to turn the tables on her, then she ends up with egg on her face.

Oh man, that's the worst. My husband's family used to do that to me all the time, they only stopped when I refused to bring our daughter to see them. I got the vibe early on that Chris's mom and Jess didn't click very well, I wonder if he's stuck in the middle, where they both refuse to see each other and he's left to pick sides

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Is Chris’s Instagram post about his mom? Or Drake? Or maybe both? I did like what he wrote and agree with him.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

BreeCherie wrote:Yeesh you guys are a tad dramatic. Lunches are often more "snack" food because it holds you over until dinner. If there is vegetables, fruit, dairy...why exactly is it so bad? I bet the kids who get lunch at school are worse off.
I just dont get where the main part of the meal is lmao Im from the UK and aint never seen no lunchbox look like that. Over here pretty much 99% of kids have more than that. My nephew has packed lunch and has either a sandwich/wrap/roll or similar then maybe crisps/crackers, a piece of fruit, a yoghurt and then some small chocolate bar or brownie or flapjack and to me thats a normal lunch for school age kids. I get that Jess' kids are only 6 and 4 but still, that doesnt look enough food to me, esp bc Landen Kyson and Kaden are so active!
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Also was Alpine shading Drake with that instagram post lmao
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

shilohjulia wrote:Is Chris’s Instagram post about his mom? Or Drake? Or maybe both? I did like what he wrote and agree with him.

Either way he's 100% correct. I think a lot of people have family like that, they never call/visit but still want to be treated special just because their blood

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Here4tea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Here4tea »

Just watched the new video.....snoozer. I’ll recap- Chris actually smiled, the resort is nice but surprise their room is already a mess. She went to a work event for creators only that she didn’t vlog and Chris went back to bed after being up for 5 min. They forgot sandals and sunscreen, because they had to pack for FIVE kids PLUS themselves and omg it’s so hard (when they’re both stay at home parents), so she shows them buying spf 50 and then making Chris wear it even though he said no. Then they name an iguana Timmy, find out it’s name is actually Pablo and Jess freaks out that she made a new friend by feeding it a flower. Then they go to a super fancy dinner “experience” where Chris wears jeans and she wore that flower romper with a train. Also, isn’t she supposed to post every day? OH. And for the clickbait title- they go to the ocean and she “tries not to cry” bc it’s the first time she can see her feet in the ocean.

Alicia30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alicia30 »

Here4tea wrote:Just watched the new video.....snoozer. I’ll recap- Chris actually smiled, the resort is nice but surprise their room is already a mess. She went to a work event for creators only that she didn’t vlog and Chris went back to bed after being up for 5 min. They forgot sandals and sunscreen, because they had to pack for FIVE kids PLUS themselves and omg it’s so hard (when they’re both stay at home parents), so she shows them buying spf 50 and then making Chris wear it even though he said no. Then they name an iguana Timmy, find out it’s name is actually Pablo and Jess freaks out that she made a new friend by feeding it a flower. Then they go to a super fancy dinner “experience” where Chris wears jeans and she wore that flower romper with a train. Also, isn’t she supposed to post every day? OH. And for the clickbait title- they go to the ocean and she “tries not to cry” bc it’s the first time she can see her feet in the ocean.

she has no culture background she’s very ignorant imo .... I was calling the iguana Isa ( from Dora haha )

nineteenninety3

Here4tea wrote:Just watched the new video.....snoozer. I’ll recap- Chris actually smiled, the resort is nice but surprise their room is already a mess. She went to a work event for creators only that she didn’t vlog and Chris went back to bed after being up for 5 min. They forgot sandals and sunscreen, because they had to pack for FIVE kids PLUS themselves and omg it’s so hard (when they’re both stay at home parents), so she shows them buying spf 50 and then making Chris wear it even though he said no. Then they name an iguana Timmy, find out it’s name is actually Pablo and Jess freaks out that she made a new friend by feeding it a flower. Then they go to a super fancy dinner “experience” where Chris wears jeans and she wore that flower romper with a train. Also, isn’t she supposed to post every day? OH. And for the clickbait title- they go to the ocean and she “tries not to cry” bc it’s the first time she can see her feet in the ocean.

God bless you for saving any of the rest of us from having to watch that.

DrYoutube
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DrYoutube »

I heard that Pablo the iguana just got his salary doubled at the restaurant because he didnt attack some big dumb red head who was totally annoying him. 8-) :D
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

It seems like Jess and Chris have given up. While some think not having a job is great and it's awesome to have that freedom not everyone does well with too much free time. They might actually be happier if they had something fulfilling outside the house maybe even something that challenges them.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

DrYoutube wrote:I heard that Pablo the iguana just got his salary doubled at the restaurant because he didnt attack some big dumb red head who was totally annoying him. 8-) :D
It might have tripled if he'd attacked her.LOL
Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

I know the thread was just full of these comments , but in regard to the lunch situation. I believe Kyson gets his lunch from school. I think i heard her say that in a video one time that kaden and lilia likes the lunches and kyson likes the lunches from school.

cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

I can't believe how much of a mess the hotel is in less than a day! Maybe their dirty house is 50% jess and chris.... also I can't stand the way she pronounces Mexico like some annoying teenager.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”