Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by gopedjane »

Nice to at least see one commenter with common sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gopedjane wrote:Image

Nice to at least see one commenter with common sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's going to be deleted for sure!

I had a friend who wasn't fat at all, but who was always saying she was. She'd had two kids, and was maybe 10 pounds overweight. I kept telling her she wasn't fat, and I couldn't get through to her how bad her negative self talk was. Until one day I reminded her that her daughter was listening and watching. And that kids believe what their parents say, and even if she never said her daughter was fat, her daughter was going to internalize what she heard and think that the way her mom looked was "fat". That finally got through to her.
Bonnie really needs to think about how Olivia hears what she says and is internalizing it. Olivia is probably going to be shaped like Bonnie, and Bonnie is passing on her negative self image.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by KaterTot »

First off there is no Doctor worth their degree telling liposuction patients to eat sugar every day. Most Doctors say low carb, high protein, low fat. If he did say that I am more convinced than ever that he told her that to get more money out of her when she comes back with a front butt and love handle to suck out all those scones.

I am sure Joel's look was really, "Bonnie, please don't eat on camera, didn't we agree to that? We are acting like you eat right and work out and needed this surgery cause you couldn't lose because of your special fibrous snowflake fat." :D
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I saw Mama Instagram about leaving the 21st for the whatever vlogger crap they are going to. The "whole fam damily" she said so that includes Bonnie. Now how is Lazarus going to miraculously rise and go on a plane and stand and mingle for a whole weekend if she can't go to a local Dr for kid's appts or stay awake all day??????

Sorry if this has been discussed. I didn't see it.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

KaterTot wrote:I saw Mama Instagram about leaving the 21st for the whatever vlogger crap they are going to. The "whole fam damily" she said so that includes Bonnie. Now how is Lazarus going to miraculously rise and go on a plane and stand and mingle for a whole weekend if she can't go to a local Dr for kid's appts or stay awake all day??????

CVX Live is in Utah. It's near SLC, so it's not more than a short drive away from all of the Griffiths.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Omg those scones are probably 1500 calories. Why not get your sugar from some fruit. I guess that’s how they medicate women in Utah to keep them happy and why we see them eating junk all the time. You want to be happy choose candy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

srabbitt wrote:Also this lazy ass bitch says she is so sore from her surgery (she choose to have done) but had time to get her eyelashes refilled *eyerolls* Fucking hell she is so superficial l.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
She has time to get her nails done and her eyelashes refilled but no time to take her kids to their appointments. She is the most selfish mother I've ever seen. I'm not a fan of Joel's anymore either.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
KaterTot wrote:I saw Mama Instagram about leaving the 21st for the whatever vlogger crap they are going to. The "whole fam damily" she said so that includes Bonnie. Now how is Lazarus going to miraculously rise and go on a plane and stand and mingle for a whole weekend if she can't go to a local Dr for kid's appts or stay awake all day??????

CVX Live is in Utah. It's near SLC, so it's not more than a short drive away from all of the Griffiths.
But the rest of the point is valid. If she is so high she can't stay awake to put on makeup, and in "so much pain", how is she going to stand and walk around, and do meet & greets?
Or is Joel bringing a wheelchair for her Royal Highness?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

So...whats her "first world problem" that she's discussing in todays video? I dont want to watch it. I can't believe I"m saying that because I used to love her channel :(
aprilfromengland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aprilfromengland »

Bonnie does not cherish being a mother she likes the idea of motherhood and family and the church but she doesn’t enjoy being a mother.

She treats her children like they are chores, in the way, a pain. She makes them food it’s always something quick or snacky like they are in the way and she is only doing it because she has too. She is selfish she is so UNkind and harsh. This lady should of never had 4 children. There a people who would die to have 1 child.

Oh Bonnie you are so disgusting. I read to my children, i teach them, I love them, i want to make them good food and take them good places I want to play with them spend time with I WANT to take care of them. I want to pick them up from school .
Bonnie tries to make her children as self sufficient as possible get their own breakfast, take them self to school, bree for everything else.
Don’t get me wrong my children do chores and learn life skills but they are looked after the way a child should be. She is wishing away the baby years (don’t let her fool you with keeping Lincoln in diapers and onesies that’s just laziness) she doesn’t want children she just wants helpers.

Poor Olivia is more of a mother than her. Changing Lincoln’s diaper and putting him to bed. She knocks me sick.

When do those children ever get mothered? Thank god for bree.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

aprilfromengland wrote:Bonnie does not cherish being a mother she likes the idea of motherhood and family and the church but she doesn’t enjoy being a mother.

She treats her children like they are chores, in the way, a pain. She makes them food it’s always something quick or snacky like they are in the way and she is only doing it because she has too. She is selfish she is so UNkind and harsh. This lady should of never had 4 children. There a people who would die to have 1 child.

Oh Bonnie you are so disgusting. I read to my children, i teach them, I love them, i want to make them good food and take them good places I want to play with them spend time with I WANT to take care of them. I want to pick them up from school .
Bonnie tries to make her children as self sufficient as possible get their own breakfast, take them self to school, bree for everything else.
Don’t get me wrong my children do chores and learn life skills but they are looked after the way a child should be. She is wishing away the baby years (don’t let her fool you with keeping Lincoln in diapers and onesies that’s just laziness) she doesn’t want children she just wants helpers.

Poor Olivia is more of a mother than her. Changing Lincoln’s diaper and putting him to bed. She knocks me sick.

When do those children ever get mothered? Thank god for bree.

Amen!

I don't even know where to start with today's vlog . . .
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

zipadeedodah wrote:So...whats her "first world problem" that she's discussing in todays video? I dont want to watch it. I can't believe I"m saying that because I used to love her channel :(
She has to suffer through the pain to get her nails done and her hair cut. Apparently sitting while people cater to her hurts her back. Of course she has to look good for her fans at CVX (her words). Her biggest concern was who she was going to have lunch with - Ellie or by herself. This woman is disgusting.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

How rude was that about the doctor in yesterday's vlog. So self absorbed they couldn't have cared less

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
missbelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missbelle »

i really dont see any differences in her body. is she just swollen? she did this for cvx live it seems but shes going to be swollen and bruised up for it.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:How rude was that about the doctor in yesterday's vlog. So self absorbed they couldn't have cared less

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Yes it was because it seemed like it was a last minute cancellation. Like I said yesterday, for them to block off that much time it must have been wellness checks on the kids. If they didn't have other patients call in needing an appt, that sure left the office high and dry. Hopefully they will get charged a cancellation fee!

Okay, so yesterday they cancel the doctor's appt but today she still had to go to the appt for her hair and nails. Shows where her priorities are!

I'm sorry, but I think she is putting on a lot in these vlogs for sympathy. At the first of the vlog, Bonnie acts like she's about to die and at the end, she acts fine-like nothing was wrong with her. Since she had that stretch when viewers were negative with her, Bonnie is going to milk this sympathy for as long as she can! From the comments, people are keeping them positive or as much as I read. Except that one that someone did a screenshot of and I am sure that one was deleted quickly. If you try to post something they consider negative, the minions are going to go off-how dare you talk about poor Bonnie who is recovering! :D
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

I’m confused - but which surgeries did Bonnie actually have done?

I thought she said she only had one surgery (liposuction) and she still had the worse one to come - I assumed this meant the diastasis recti/tummy tuck?

So if she’s only had liposuction I’m a bit baffled as to why she’s in so much agony and pain after two weeks?!

Not trying to downplay a surgery but I didn’t realise liposuction caused such pain and discomfort? And why is she wearing a compression garment on her stomach? Is it normal to have a drain after lipo?

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Grandma Griff really is trying to sabotage isn’t she? Pie, a loaf of bread and biscuits.. plus however many stews she brought which I’m sure aren’t the healthiest.

If it were me and I just paid thousands of dollars to make myself skinny I would have to say something. “Thank you for being thoughtful but I cannot have this in my house.” Not that any of the Griffith girls would ever reject an offering from Queen Jennifer.

Food is love, and that’s what makes people fat (an animals too actually.)
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Titles the vlog “First World Probs” so she has an excuse to moan about things that are so ridiculous it’s almost offensive.

She literally moaned about being pampered and not having time to go to lunch.

The phrase ‘first world problems’ always makes me cringe too.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

chatty wrote:I’m confused - but which surgeries did Bonnie actually have done?

I thought she said she only had one surgery (liposuction) and she still had the worse one to come - I assumed this meant the diastasis recti/tummy tuck?

So if she’s only had liposuction I’m a bit baffled as to why she’s in so much agony and pain after two weeks?!

Not trying to downplay a surgery but I didn’t realise liposuction caused such pain and discomfort? And why is she wearing a compression garment on her stomach? Is it normal to have a drain after lipo?

From what she has said, she has only had the liposuction. However, she's had much more liposuction than just balancing out around where they will fix her muscles and hernia.

I looked it up because i was curious and compression garments and drains for swelling are commonly used for liposuction. It would depend on how much you had done. She's had a lot done so this makes sense.

It's kinda interesting because the amount of fat cells you have you developed when you were young and these expand over time. So if you remove them they will never come back but then when you gain weight you will gain it to the fat cells that you have left and in other areas.

I can't get over the bad food that her mom once again brought her. She was like I didn't salt this or add extra butter to the top of the rolls. Bonnie, oh good because I'm trying to watch what I'm eating. :? :? :?
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

angelfire89 wrote:Grandma Griff really is trying to sabotage isn’t she? Pie, a loaf of bread and biscuits.. plus however many stews she brought which I’m sure aren’t the healthiest.

If it were me and I just paid thousands of dollars to make myself skinny I would have to say something. “Thank you for being thoughtful but I cannot have this in my house.” Not that any of the Griffith girls would ever reject an offering from Queen Jennifer.

Food is love, and that’s what makes people fat (an animals too actually.)

Maybe she is trying to take the burden off Bonnie and make sure the kids eat something good? But then it is Jennifer Griffiths sooooo she's probably just being a cow...

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”