B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt 52)

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt

Unread post by chloe6124 »

In her new vlog she finally answered the question about the house and Nolan’s future. Why did it take that long for her to talk about that. What she said makes sense about saving for it. That way it isn’t in your mortgage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Taurusmom
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Taurusmom »

I made an account on here just to say...her last vlog gave MAJOR “kkandbabyj” vibes. Made me shutter. So cringey!
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:I just think she’s in denial. Because she’s hopeful. Doesn’t he have a less severe case of Duchenne? How does that work? Maybe she’s living in the now and enjoying her house now while she can. Hopefully Nolan doesn’t decline like we are expecting but I know nothing lol.

What would be less severe tho? He’s still gonna be wheelchair bound, he’s still gonna die young, she still gonna need to be one ventilator, he still won’t ever be able to get married, have kids go away to college etc. If she cared she would’ve enjoyed every second with him and not got married and knocked with two kids by two different men within 2 years

As in them having much more time to get a new house built for him. I did not know he’d need a wheel chair in a couple years. My bad. Now that’s selfish if she knows that and still built it any way. I thought she had 15 ish years until that happened. Poor Nolan.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Amelia322 wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:I just think she’s in denial. Because she’s hopeful. Doesn’t he have a less severe case of Duchenne? How does that work? Maybe she’s living in the now and enjoying her house now while she can. Hopefully Nolan doesn’t decline like we are expecting but I know nothing lol.

What would be less severe tho? He’s still gonna be wheelchair bound, he’s still gonna die young, she still gonna need to be one ventilator, he still won’t ever be able to get married, have kids go away to college etc. If she cared she would’ve enjoyed every second with him and not got married and knocked with two kids by two different men within 2 years

As in them having much more time to get a new house built for him. I did not know he’d need a wheel chair in a couple years. My bad. Now that’s selfish if she knows that and still built it any way. I thought she had 15 ish years until that happened. Poor Nolan.

SHE thinks she has 15 more years, that’s the problem.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

chloe6124 wrote:I just realized is that two flights of stairs to get upstairs. It looks like stairs then a landing then another set of stairs.

Yes, that's how most houses are built, I imagine for people who need a rest half way up (we have a chair for my grandma to sit on at the landing so she can rest before going up the rear of the steps if she chooses to go upstairs - which she usually doesn't). It's usually just basements with one long set of stairs.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Amelia322 wrote:

In her new vlog she mentions that the house had a optional fifth bedroom instead of the third garage. She said they decided to leave it as a garage for now because doing that upgrade would of been very expensive. She said when that time comes they will do the conversion themselves and it gives them time to save money for it and do it with cash.

I don’t want to defend her but what she said made very good sense. There is a lot when building you don’t have the builder do and you do it yourselves. For instance not having a builder do your basement and pay cash to finish it later.

My question is why did it take so long for her to talk about it. He may not need a wheelchair in two years. The future for him is very unknown.

Last edited by chloe6124 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

Amelia322 wrote:

It won't be a couple of years.. I think the average is around late teens that they start using a wheelchair full time now that there's more treatment for it. Also, it's not impossible for someone with Duchenne to get married or go to college. It all seems to vary greatly though depending on the treatment they get and how they respond to it.
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:I just realized is that two flights of stairs to get upstairs. It looks like stairs then a landing then another set of stairs.

Yes, that's how most houses are built, I imagine for people who need a rest half way up (we have a chair for my grandma to sit on at the landing so she can rest before going up the rear of the steps if she chooses to go upstairs - which she usually doesn't). It's usually just basements with one long set of stairs.
We moved frequently when I was younger, so I've lived in alot of two story houses and they've all had one long set of stairs. All of my friends houses always had one long set too.

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

chloe6124 wrote:In her new vlog she finally answered the question about the house and Nolan’s future. Why did it take that long for her to talk about that. What she said makes sense about saving for it. That way it isn’t in your mortgage.

Problem is with the bathroom for Nolan's garage bedroom... you can modify a garage into a bedroom sure... but you cannot make plumbing magically apear. I did not see any plumbing reservations in the garage (incoming and evacuation)
Sorry for my lack of knowledge of the construction linguo in English.

Personnal, but thought I'd mentionned, we bought a floorplan ready house like Brit, when came time to chose doors (front and rooms) we had like only 4 options included in the budget, everything else you could chose but had to pay extra...

Lastly, in France new homes have to be somewhat wheelchair accessible - especially for building programs like these, I am not sure it applies to individual home building - even if you do not have a kid that will be wheelchair bound you need to take that into account when you modify the floorplan and if your modifications make it unsuitable for wheelchair they get you to sign papers stating you asked for it that way.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

CurlyQ121 wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:

We moved frequently when I was younger, so I've lived in alot of two story houses and they've all had one long set of stairs. All of my friends houses always had one long set too.

I'm talking new construction. My house growing up also had one long set of stairs but it was built in the 50s.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

damneaFrance wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:In her new vlog she finally answered the question about the house and Nolan’s future. Why did it take that long for her to talk about that. What she said makes sense about saving for it. That way it isn’t in your mortgage.

Problem is with the bathroom for Nolan's garage bedroom... you can modify a garage into a bedroom sure... but you cannot make plumbing magically apear. I did not see any plumbing reservations in the garage (incoming and evacuation)

Personnal, but thought I'd mentionned, we bought a floorplan ready house like Brit, when came time to chose doors (front and rooms) we had like only 4 options included in the budget, everything else you could chose but had to pay extra...

Lastly, in France new homes have to be somewhat wheelchair accessible - especially for building programs like these, I am not sure it applies to individual home building - even if you do not have a kid that will be wheelchair bound you need to take that into account when you modify the floorplan and if your modifications make it unsuitable for wheelchair they get you to sign papers stating you asked for it that way.

They could do the plumbing later it will just be expensive. Same for heating and air. But it will probably cost them less then having the builder do it. If frank is handy at all he could do some of the work. It’s not hard to do drywall.

Her point was a good one. Why pay the builder to do it and have a bigger mortgage when he don’t need it right now. They can save and pay cash for it when it does come that time.

I hate to defend her but she is right about that. If she would of talked about this from the beginning she wouldn’t be getting so much hate.

I thought I saw plumbing in that garage part but I could be wrong.

Last edited by chloe6124 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Also forgot to say that Frank was post excited about the 3 car garage and that it would be his mancave... I am not sure he will be happy when he will have to give it up for Nolan...

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:
damneaFrance wrote:

They could do the plumbing later it will just be expensive. Same for heating and air. But it will probably cost them less then having the builder do it. If frank is handy at all he could do some of the work. It’s not hard to do drywall.

Her point was a good one. Why pay the builder to do it and have a bigger mortgage when he don’t need it right now. They can save and pay cash for it when it does come that time.

I hate to defend her but she is right about that. If she would of talked about this from the beginning she wouldn’t be getting so much hate.

I thought I saw plumbing in that garage part but I could be wrong.

I can understand her reasoning too. She just likes the notoriety of people thinking she couldn't care less about her kids... it's pretty sick.
BreeCherie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BreeCherie »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:When did it become normal to start bullying the kids looks? Someday they will find this board and find grown women Saying they look weird or ugly or whatever. I'm all about gossiping about britney but talking crap about kids is just gross. They haven't done anything to deserve that. They will have enough to deal with as normal children in school- but their friends will most likely find this board even if they don't find it themselves.
Agreed. Also, her kids are all adorable not much to find "ugly" anyways.
Theodora
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Theodora »

Amelia322 wrote:It won't be a couple of years.. I think the average is around late teens that they start using a wheelchair full time now that there's more treatment for it. Also, it's not impossible for someone with Duchenne to get married or go to college. It all seems to vary greatly though depending on the treatment they get and how they respond to it.
The DMD Wikipedia page says most with it are unable to walk by 12, and who knows what the symptoms before that would look like (difficulty walking up the stairs ect). Obviously it varies case by case though, so hopefully Nolan does have a less severe type that won't be so soon. Either way B needs to be pepared for anything so she can really support and help him when it gets rough.
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

chloe6124 wrote:
damneaFrance wrote:

That may differ since I live in France, but when we built our house they poured concrete over the plumbing and the heating circuit. Then they tiled.
Adding plumbing now would be almost impossible or you would have to destroy existing concrete and rebuilt it later and risk compromising the heating circuit.

QuitTheLies
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by QuitTheLies »

In her new vlog,she has Nolan in those crappy shoes again despite the fact that previously a nail went through her converse shoes and somewhat stabbed her foot. Plus she herself is wearing some sandal type shoes, how is this appropriate on a building site!? If you and your kids don't have thick soled and covered in shoes then don't get out of the car!! Just admire whatever progress you can see from the road!
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

damneaFrance wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
damneaFrance wrote:Problem is with the bathroom for Nolan's garage bedroom... you can modify a garage into a bedroom sure... but you cannot make plumbing magically apear. I did not see any plumbing reservations in the garage (incoming and evacuation)

That may differ since I live in France, but when we built our house they poured concrete over the plumbing and the heating circuit. Then they tiled.
Adding plumbing now would be almost impossible or you would have to destroy existing concrete and rebuilt it later and risk compromising the heating circuit.

Our plumbing is underground also on the part of the house that is in a slab. The rest isn’t because it’s in a basement.

I will say at my old house we tapped into the water line on the kitchen wall to add a shower to the dining room. There is lots of ways to do it. It’s also possible they went ahead and our the rough plumbing in for the future.

What she said about not being able to change anything is another reason they probably didn’t have the builder do it. They would not of been able to change the bathroom for Nolan’s future needs. This way they can make sure the bathroom is what he will need.

Last edited by chloe6124 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lizslayer93
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lizslayer93 »

I have to admit what she said about converting the third garage into a room later on made a lot of sense. She also addressed the fact she could add a lift later on for Nolan to go upstairs of he wants to in the future. I have disagreed with people that say she will probably put Nolan in a nursing home when he can’t walk, but aside from her poor decision making, I don’t think her capable of that. I do think she is a little bot in denial about his whole condition, or else I can’t understand how she is able to talk about it so calmly and cooly. I think I would be dreading the future and freaking out all the time. So maybe it’s good she is taking it easy for now.
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

I don't have my glasses on and I may be a bit tired so excuse me if I'm wrong but doesn't it look like she has a bit of bruising under her eye?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”