• Advertisement

JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby cardboardbox » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:26 pm

I can't believe how much of a mess the hotel is in less than a day! Maybe their dirty house is 50% jess and chris.... also I can't stand the way she pronounces Mexico like some annoying teenager.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
cardboardbox
Informer

Advertisement

Postby deannaroseo » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:35 pm

Okay Chris looks absolutely miserable in the thumbnail of the newest video. No shock that their hotel room was trashed already, just like their house.
And how tf do you forget SANDALS (?) and SUNSCREEN (?) on a tropical vacation?
deannaroseo
Gossiper

Postby sondraK » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:39 pm

DoodleBop2 wrote:It seems like Jess and Chris have given up. While some think not having a job is great and it's awesome to have that freedom not everyone does well with too much free time. They might actually be happier if they had something fulfilling outside the house maybe even something that challenges them.

Yes,it would prob. be good for him to get out of the house and away from Jess for awhile.They have the bus,he could be an Uber driver.He would have plenty of room to take ppl to events and things.Of course Jess would gps him every sec,but it would be good for him.I can't imagine being around her every second,and having her run my life.One would need a break.Chris only gets away when paintballing and getting his boys
sondraK
Gossiper

Postby fingusername » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:18 pm

I can't believe how weird they are on vacation. it's like they have no idea what to do.....
fingusername
True Gossiper

Postby prettyll » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:24 pm

Ducklings4 wrote:If she made disparaging remarks about his wife in front of the kids I could see avoiding her. My brother and sister avoid my parents because of how they treated their spouses. My mom tries to insult my husband but he always manages to turn the tables on her, then she ends up with egg on her face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you referring to Jessica? If my son married her I’d make some remarks to after seeing all the stuff about her on the internet. She’s no mothers vision for their son.

prettyll
Gossiper

Postby sondraK » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:29 pm

prettyll wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:If she made disparaging remarks about his wife in front of the kids I could see avoiding her. My brother and sister avoid my parents because of how they treated their spouses. My mom tries to insult my husband but he always manages to turn the tables on her, then she ends up with egg on her face.

Are you referring to Jessica? If my son married her I’d make some remarks to after seeing all the stuff about her on the internet. She’s no mothers vision for their son.

I'd keep my mouth shut so I could see my son and grandbaby.No one is going to be able to change Jess.She would only take offense
sondraK
Gossiper

Postby sezzajaydee » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:39 pm

Half way through the plane vlog and holy crap.
The snarky comments and eye rolls from Chris.
You can tell Messss is aware too. She starts talking a mile a minute making excuses for his shitty behaviour.

She better hope that Addie and Lilia don’t have her irrational fear of being single and that they don’t settle for the first loser that happens along.

sezzajaydee
Gossiper

Postby JustWannaGossip » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:49 pm

sondraK wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:It seems like Jess and Chris have given up. While some think not having a job is great and it's awesome to have that freedom not everyone does well with too much free time. They might actually be happier if they had something fulfilling outside the house maybe even something that challenges them.

Yes,it would prob. be good for him to get out of the house and away from Jess for awhile.They have the bus,he could be an Uber driver.He would have plenty of room to take ppl to events and things.Of course Jess would gps him every sec,but it would be good for him.I can't imagine being around her every second,and having her run my life.One would need a break.Chris only gets away when paintballing and getting his boys
because money isn’t and issue, he could easily do something enjoyable or something he had always wanted to do. It’s the perfect opportunity to have a fun job even for at least half a day.

JustWannaGossip
Informer

Postby Shawn2011 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:35 pm

Are they not even going to leave the hotel? There must be heaps of interesting stuff to do in Mexico besides go to the beach and eat.

I haven't been to the US, but how filthy is the water there if this is the first time she's been able to see her feet in the ocean? I don't get it.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop2 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:41 pm

I wonder if she meant compared to the lake water where they go camping.

They have no idea how to be alone together. They might be together ALL the time but they're always with at least some of the kids. It might have been best if she hadn't vlogged and actually take it as a getaway with just her husband, not her husband and 700+ thousand viewers.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper

Postby shilohjulia » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:11 pm

As someone who’s never really had to work, and now my rich father is passing away, and although he’s left me a good chunk of change, i know i will also have to work because money doesn’t last forever... they are in for what I’m going through right now. It’s really easy to take for granted coasting through life until all the sudden the money train dries up and ur like FUCK, i have a ton of a bills to pay. Thank God i don’t have seven children to pay for. YouTube money isn’t a given. It’s good right now but it won’t last forever. I’ve learned through everything these past few months that you always need a backup plan. You see people win $200 million in the lottery and within 5 years they’re broke. Jess started from nothing and originally seemed sensible - was going to school to be a teacher. I feel the same about Britney .. they were much better off in the beginning before the “YouTube fame and fortune” made them feel invincible. And the sad thing is that they are mostly making their money off of their children, who will not benefit longterm at all. I guarantee none of these YouTube moms have trust funds set up for their kids.

shilohjulia
Gossiper

Postby KidsCatsChaos » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:34 pm

MommaMia3 wrote:

Oh man, that's the worst. My husband's family used to do that to me all the time, they only stopped when I refused to bring our daughter to see them. I got the vibe early on that Chris's mom and Jess didn't click very well, I wonder if he's stuck in the middle, where they both refuse to see each other and he's left to pick sides

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

There are no sides when you’re married. Your “side” is with your wife, your team is your wife.
If there was a rift, Chris made the right decision in sticking with this wife.

KidsCatsChaos
Amateur

Postby KidsCatsChaos » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:38 pm

I recent saw an ad for, I think, Viral Academy? It’s like an online “school” for being successful in YouTube.
I think it would be beneficial for Jess. Teach her how to grow her family channel since her babies are growing up to keep the views coming in.

KidsCatsChaos
Amateur

Postby angelfire89 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:42 pm

Shawn2011 wrote:Are they not even going to leave the hotel? There must be heaps of interesting stuff to do in Mexico besides go to the beach and eat.

I haven't been to the US, but how filthy is the water there if this is the first time she's been able to see her feet in the ocean? I don't get it.
On the west coast, I’m not sure why but it seems like a lot more sand/seaweed/silt wash up in the waves. So the water isn’t clear but I also wouldn’t call it dirty. The beach my grandma lives at was called one of the best beaches (readers digest years ago.) It’s also cold most of the year. On the gulf however (both in Florida and Mexico apparently) the water is very clear and warm (like bathwater.) Just different bodies of water.
angelfire89
Gossiper

Postby sondraK » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:49 pm

angelfire89 wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:Are they not even going to leave the hotel? There must be heaps of interesting stuff to do in Mexico besides go to the beach and eat.

On the west coast, I’m not sure why but it seems like a lot more sand/seaweed/silt wash up in the waves. So the water isn’t clear but I also wouldn’t call it dirty. The beach my grandma lives at was called one of the best beaches (readers digest years ago.) It’s also cold most of the year. On the gulf however (both in Florida and Mexico apparently) the water is very clear and warm (like bathwater.) Just different bodies of water.

The gulf coast has had plenty of problems with seaweed in the past.Around Destin and surrounding areas.I'm not sure any ocean is immune to it
sondraK
Gossiper

Postby sondraK » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:49 pm

angelfire89 wrote:

The gulf coast has had plenty of problems with seaweed in the past.Around Destin and surrounding areas.I'm not sure any ocean is immune to it
sondraK
Gossiper

Postby nineteenninety3 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:17 pm

sondraK wrote:

Even a part time gig at their beloved Lowe's! A couple of days a week away from each other, I'm sure mess could cope with just big baby.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3
True Gossiper

Postby Shawn2011 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:03 pm

DoodleBop2 wrote:I wonder if she meant compared to the lake water where they go camping.

They have no idea how to be alone together. They might be together ALL the time but they're always with at least some of the kids. It might have been best if she hadn't vlogged and actually take it as a getaway with just her husband, not her husband and 700+ thousand viewers.

I doubt whether the resort would have given her the free trip if she wasn't going to vlog it. For all we know the place is total garbage but she has to rave about it as part of her contract.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper

Postby jaynshann » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:18 pm

Brook1888 wrote:Leaving aside the insane over-saturation, the way she is standing here makes her legs look super short and thick. Why doesn't she just stand normally? This is a bit of inside info you guys don't know, but she actually used to be a dancer. You would think she would have some awareness of her body. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180916/88af345c61b44a72e989c487690f1593.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

She danced???? Are you sure?? Hmmm l had no idea!

jaynshann
Talker

Postby jaynshann » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:22 pm

Pic is weird- her editing creates crap (even pics of her kids)....l actually think overall for a girl who birthed 5 babies (2 of which were a twin pregnancy) in like what 5-6years she’s got a pretty good body. Holy smokes that’s a lot of stretching and shrinking in a short amount of time.
I’d trade her bodies!
jaynshann
Talker

Postby nineteenninety3 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:27 am

jaynshann wrote:Pic is weird- her editing creates crap (even pics of her kids)....l actually think overall for a girl who birthed 5 babies (2 of which were a twin pregnancy) in like what 5-6years she’s got a pretty good body. Holy smokes that’s a lot of stretching and shrinking in a short amount of time.
I’d trade her bodies!
I agree, she isn't hideous but she needs to accept that she isn't the same size she was at 17 and start buying clothes her size. That's her problem, she buys things that are too small, they don't flatter her. Size up Jess, the number really doesn't matter.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3
True Gossiper

Postby Ducklings4 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:21 am

prettyll wrote:

Not saying Jesss would be a mother’s pick, but he picked her and she is the mother of one of his kids. If she chose to make remarks then she has to deal with the consequences. Chris may never had been close to her. His dad might have been the glue in that family.

Ducklings4
True Gossiper

Postby Viewingsince2010 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:53 am

DoodleBop2 wrote:I wonder if she meant compared to the lake water where they go camping.

I think she meant the ocean. We don't have many clear water beaches here, a couple in Florida and I think one in S. California.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:27 am

kalipali wrote:What the fuck kind of “lunch” is this?!

Peas
String cheese
1 strawberry and a couple blueberries
M&Ms
Goldfish crackers
A Quaker chewy granola bar

Those are SNACKS, together they do not make an entire meal! Why does Jess not give a fuck about properly feeding her children? Her lunches look like what a kid would pack for themself if you let them.
Replace goldfish with apples and peanut butter, and add chicken to the peas. Chewy bars actually have a decent health rating, but they're not a great snack for kids

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:31 am

BreeCherie wrote:Yeesh you guys are a tad dramatic. Lunches are often more "snack" food because it holds you over until dinner. If there is vegetables, fruit, dairy...why exactly is it so bad? I bet the kids who get lunch at school are worse off.
It should be better because she gives them a crap Breakfast. As. an adult I usually do a high protein breakfast , snack lunch because I'm at work, then a bigger dinner.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to JesssFam