Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Unread post by judgeybuggie »

calliebaity77 wrote:
staceyla wrote:
Greenapples2 wrote:Dude Stacey you are literally ruining this freaking thread by arguing with every single person. Like stfu nobody wants to read pages of you going off on people. You know damn well this is where people come to talk shit about Rachelle and Justin. Just freaking leave already. Obviously nobody here enjoys your company. Praying Snark bans you from this thread so that we can finally gossip and talk shit without YOU jumping down our throats for stupid shit all the damn time and turning it into pages and pages of arguing with you.
Then don't read any of my posts?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Umm it's a thread you can't exactly skip comments...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Stacyla, just stop. Do you realize how annoying it is to see there's 3 new pages of comments to read but then later finding out that they're all just filled with some bitch arguing
staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

calliebaity77 wrote:
staceyla wrote:
Greenapples2 wrote:Dude Stacey you are literally ruining this freaking thread by arguing with every single person. Like stfu nobody wants to read pages of you going off on people. You know damn well this is where people come to talk shit about Rachelle and Justin. Just freaking leave already. Obviously nobody here enjoys your company. Praying Snark bans you from this thread so that we can finally gossip and talk shit without YOU jumping down our throats for stupid shit all the damn time and turning it into pages and pages of arguing with you.
Then don't read any of my posts?

Doesn't mean you have to read them.

staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

judgeybuggie wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote:
staceyla wrote:Then don't read any of my posts?

Stacyla, just stop. Do you realize how annoying it is to see there's 3 new pages of comments to read but then later finding out that they're all just filled with some bitch arguing
It's not my fault people are responding to me. Just ignore my comments like people are telling me to ignore them. Hipocrities.

judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

Hahahah, I am dead. On a lighter note, I don't think she would've pursued Justin if she knew his sperm count is probably like 2.

2 sperms.

Even his sperm was like "I'm good luv enjoy, cheers"
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

judgeybuggie wrote:Hahahah, I am dead. On a lighter note, I don't think she would've pursued Justin if she knew his sperm count is probably like 2.

2 sperms.

Even his sperm was like "I'm good luv enjoy, cheers"
Image this is the best thing I've heard all night!

Kjaysmommy999
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kjaysmommy999 »

I honestly think emma is getting cuter. I want to know how to ugly like (inside and out) like rachelle and justin can make such an adorable little baby girl.
brendarae222
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brendarae222 »

Kjaysmommy999 wrote:I honestly think emma is getting cuter. I want to know how to ugly like (inside and out) like rachelle and justin can make such an adorable little baby girl.
She’s filling out. Much cuter now. Not the cutest baby around but out of the awkward newborn phase for sure. I think Rachelle looks okay, her personality just makes her ugly. Justin looks like an old man in a kids body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shellyshel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shellyshel »

calliebaity77 wrote:Sorry for the double post... But why on God's green earth did she put the tights under the onesie? It looks so silly, it makes Emma look like big bird...

Lol. I think those are leg warmers, basically thigh high socks without the footy. Lol.

Shellyshel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shellyshel »

At first I thought y’all were exaggerating about her copying Karen, but I see it now. Yesterday karen posted a pic of Sutton in a bee onesie. Today Rachelle posted Emma in a bee onesie.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

This is what a CUTE baby in one of those topknot hats looks like... Jinger Vuolo’s Felicity (Jinger Duggar). Emmas head looks like its been smooshed into the hats doesnt help.

) [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... c080cd.png[/img]
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Haulnarse wrote:This is what a CUTE baby in one of those topknot hats looks like... Jinger Vuolo’s Felicity (Jinger Duggar). Emmas head looks like its been smooshed into the hats doesnt help.

her little girl is so freaking cute Image

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Haulnarse wrote:This is what a CUTE baby in one of those topknot hats looks like... Jinger Vuolo’s Felicity (Jinger Duggar). Emmas head looks like its been smooshed into the hats doesnt help.

No baby could make those look cute. It looks like a pile of crap on their head.

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

judgeybuggie wrote:
Lailac23 wrote:Is he in love or did she instruct him to look more in love after we said he is so fake in his expressions of love? Haha, now I feel like everything they do is staged to prove us wrong.

Also, why was she so intense about that hashtag. I'm sure she has copies of those pics and can arrange them in a private folder to see them all next to each other like in IG.
Nah, after seeing this video I don't think he cheated anymore. He looks like he's in love. Why does he seem uninterested? Personally I think it's because they both have really basic and bland personalities. But he's definitely madly in love with that woman. She must have some appealing qualities. I don't think he'd stray
Hmm I dunno, did you hear in the ‘How we met’ video he mentioned that he decided not to go to her 17th birthday party because something or “God” told him not to, so instead had 2 girls over at his place?? He said it makes him sound like a bad guy but it didn’t just happen that way.... yeah right. He sounds like a massive liar and this was a big eye opener to his real character in my opinion. I personally believe he is very sneaky and tries to hide a lot from Rachelle.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

prettyll wrote:

No baby could make those look cute. It looks like a pile of crap on their head.

Exactly. Those things are hideous. They make them look like the old school fortune tellers.

calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Pi love Jingers baby! Emma is cute rachet just dresses her like a muppet or an old lady! Don't get me wrong I dress my daughter in some basics and gender neutral things but she doesn't look like the female Benjamin button when I do.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

No baby will ever look good in those top knot hats... sue me

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

I agree, Justin was genuine in that how we met video. But I still think they have a lot of marrital issues, and I still suspect him of cheating. They could really benefit from going to a marriage councillor. Then they could really talk that resentment out.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

Bundy wrote:
judgeybuggie wrote:
Lailac23 wrote:Is he in love or did she instruct him to look more in love after we said he is so fake in his expressions of love? Haha, now I feel like everything they do is staged to prove us wrong.

Also, why was she so intense about that hashtag. I'm sure she has copies of those pics and can arrange them in a private folder to see them all next to each other like in IG.
Nah, after seeing this video I don't think he cheated anymore. He looks like he's in love. Why does he seem uninterested? Personally I think it's because they both have really basic and bland personalities. But he's definitely madly in love with that woman. She must have some appealing qualities. I don't think he'd stray
Hmm I dunno, did you hear in the ‘How we met’ video he mentioned that he decided not to go to her 17th birthday party because something or “God” told him not to, so instead had 2 girls over at his place?? He said it makes him sound like a bad guy but it didn’t just happen that way.... yeah right. He sounds like a massive liar and this was a big eye opener to his real character in my opinion. I personally believe he is very sneaky and tries to hide a lot from Rachelle.

You're right. I retract my statement. I wonder who the 2 girls were though.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Hi y'all... Just want to let you know that we are looking in to things on this thread after numerous reports. It is not being ignored. Just being investigated to determine best method of handling.

IN THE MEANTIME... If you dont want to read posts from a specific user you CAN add them to your "foe" list. This will automatically block their posts from showing up for you when reading the thread.

Also... Per YTMD site rules, YTMD does not allow continual berating and intentional argumentative posts. If you feel it is necessary to "discuss" something with another user, you should take it to DM or the boxing ring. This is a GOSSIP site. Yes, people are entitled to their own opinions, some of which we may not agree with, but disagreeing with another poster does not give you permission to attack them.

While we moderators continue to addressthis issue behind the scenes, please be aware that if this behavior continues, then this thread WILL be locked temporarily until it is dealt with. It is not our desire to lock this thread or "punish" anyone who is actually following site rules, so hopefully this can be avoided.

Will update again soon.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

That dig at us in today's vlog