• Advertisement

Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Postby JustWannaGossip » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:29 pm

Haulnarse wrote:This is what a CUTE baby in one of those topknot hats looks like... Jinger Vuolo’s Felicity (Jinger Duggar). Emmas head looks like its been smooshed into the hats doesnt help.

) [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180920/21969ab5c2822aeba1dfb4b46bc080cd.png[/img]
her little girl is so freaking cute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JustWannaGossip
Informer

Advertisement

Postby prettyll » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:12 pm

Haulnarse wrote:This is what a CUTE baby in one of those topknot hats looks like... Jinger Vuolo’s Felicity (Jinger Duggar). Emmas head looks like its been smooshed into the hats doesnt help.

) [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180920/21969ab5c2822aeba1dfb4b46bc080cd.png[/img]

No baby could make those look cute. It looks like a pile of crap on their head.

prettyll
Gossiper

Postby Bundy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:23 pm

judgeybuggie wrote:
Lailac23 wrote:Is he in love or did she instruct him to look more in love after we said he is so fake in his expressions of love? Haha, now I feel like everything they do is staged to prove us wrong.

Also, why was she so intense about that hashtag. I'm sure she has copies of those pics and can arrange them in a private folder to see them all next to each other like in IG.

Nah, after seeing this video I don't think he cheated anymore. He looks like he's in love. Why does he seem uninterested? Personally I think it's because they both have really basic and bland personalities. But he's definitely madly in love with that woman. She must have some appealing qualities. I don't think he'd stray

Hmm I dunno, did you hear in the ‘How we met’ video he mentioned that he decided not to go to her 17th birthday party because something or “God” told him not to, so instead had 2 girls over at his place?? He said it makes him sound like a bad guy but it didn’t just happen that way.... yeah right. He sounds like a massive liar and this was a big eye opener to his real character in my opinion. I personally believe he is very sneaky and tries to hide a lot from Rachelle.

Bundy
Talker

Postby mrsglittersparkles » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:46 pm

prettyll wrote:

No baby could make those look cute. It looks like a pile of crap on their head.

Exactly. Those things are hideous. They make them look like the old school fortune tellers.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper

Postby calliebaity77 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:55 pm

Pi love Jingers baby! Emma is cute rachet just dresses her like a muppet or an old lady! Don't get me wrong I dress my daughter in some basics and gender neutral things but she doesn't look like the female Benjamin button when I do.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
calliebaity77
Talker

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:05 pm

No baby will ever look good in those top knot hats... sue me

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper

Postby Curious » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:52 pm

I agree, Justin was genuine in that how we met video. But I still think they have a lot of marrital issues, and I still suspect him of cheating. They could really benefit from going to a marriage councillor. Then they could really talk that resentment out.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
Curious
Informer

Postby judgeybuggie » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:32 am

Bundy wrote:
judgeybuggie wrote:
Lailac23 wrote:Is he in love or did she instruct him to look more in love after we said he is so fake in his expressions of love? Haha, now I feel like everything they do is staged to prove us wrong.

Also, why was she so intense about that hashtag. I'm sure she has copies of those pics and can arrange them in a private folder to see them all next to each other like in IG.

Nah, after seeing this video I don't think he cheated anymore. He looks like he's in love. Why does he seem uninterested? Personally I think it's because they both have really basic and bland personalities. But he's definitely madly in love with that woman. She must have some appealing qualities. I don't think he'd stray

Hmm I dunno, did you hear in the ‘How we met’ video he mentioned that he decided not to go to her 17th birthday party because something or “God” told him not to, so instead had 2 girls over at his place?? He said it makes him sound like a bad guy but it didn’t just happen that way.... yeah right. He sounds like a massive liar and this was a big eye opener to his real character in my opinion. I personally believe he is very sneaky and tries to hide a lot from Rachelle.

You're right. I retract my statement. I wonder who the 2 girls were though.
judgeybuggie
Talker

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:58 am

Hi y'all... Just want to let you know that we are looking in to things on this thread after numerous reports. It is not being ignored. Just being investigated to determine best method of handling.

IN THE MEANTIME... If you dont want to read posts from a specific user you CAN add them to your "foe" list. This will automatically block their posts from showing up for you when reading the thread.

Also... Per YTMD site rules, YTMD does not allow continual berating and intentional argumentative posts. If you feel it is necessary to "discuss" something with another user, you should take it to DM or the boxing ring. This is a GOSSIP site. Yes, people are entitled to their own opinions, some of which we may not agree with, but disagreeing with another poster does not give you permission to attack them.

While we moderators continue to addressthis issue behind the scenes, please be aware that if this behavior continues, then this thread WILL be locked temporarily until it is dealt with. It is not our desire to lock this thread or "punish" anyone who is actually following site rules, so hopefully this can be avoided.

Will update again soon.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby calliebaity77 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:34 am

That dig at us in today's vlog

calliebaity77
Talker

Postby Andielina0984 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:03 am

calliebaity77 wrote:That dig at us in today's vlog

She has no life lol

Andielina0984
Informer

Postby bobloblawslawblog » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:20 am

What was it? I tried watching but I kept fast forwarding through her awkward talking where she repeats everything twice and pokes Emma in the face. Then I had to cut off when Emma was rooting for milk on the carpet. Good God.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
bobloblawslawblog
Amateur

Postby Curious » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:27 am

bobloblawslawblog wrote:

What was it? I tried watching but I kept fast forwarding through her awkward talking where she repeats everything twice and pokes Emma in the face. Then I had to cut off when Emma was rooting for milk on the carpet. Good God.

Was it her "cooking joke"?

Curious
Informer

Postby brendarae222 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:44 am

Neither of them have a good job and they can afford a house in a year? WTH?

You can make dinner early in the day and have something ready so you aren’t in a rush. Or cook two meals in day! So you can save cash for your mew home. My baby only takes one nap a day longer than 30 minutes so I make dinner at 10 am.

brendarae222
Amateur

Postby ameliathestrange » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:03 am

brendarae222 wrote:Neither of them have a good job and they can afford a house in a year? WTH?

You can make dinner early in the day and have something ready so you aren’t in a rush. Or cook two meals in day! So you can save cash for your mew home. My baby only takes one nap a day longer than 30 minutes so I make dinner at 10 am.

I was thinking the same thing! I make a lot of crock pot meals because it’s just easier that way. That when when we are ready to eat we can sit down and spend time together and not worry about finishing dinner.

ameliathestrange
Amateur

Postby calliebaity77 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:09 am

Curious wrote:
bobloblawslawblog wrote:

Was it her "cooking joke"?

The "I'm not even a wife I'm a fraud" comment..

calliebaity77
Talker

Postby Andielina0984 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:23 am

brendarae222 wrote:Neither of them have a good job and they can afford a house in a year? WTH?

Yes!!! I use an instapot and get meals done in half the time. Over the weekend I meal prepped so 4 of our dinners were done in about 1.5 hours. A crockpot is even better bc you don’t have to babysit. Watch her buy a crockpot now.

Andielina0984
Informer

Postby judgeybuggie » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:44 am

I feel like they can afford a house. Depends on the location and if they're approved for a loan.

Not sure about all of those set houses they were looking at a few months ago unless they purchase one that's already built. Where I live we have like new uniform neighborhoods/communities FILLED with those identical looking custom homes. All look exactly alike on the outside and have custom a inside. They're like around 350,000 out here. Not bad.
judgeybuggie
Talker

Postby brendarae222 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:12 am

judgeybuggie wrote:I feel like they can afford a house. Depends on the location and if they're approved for a loan.

Not sure about all of those set houses they were looking at a few months ago unless they purchase one that's already built. Where I live we have like new uniform neighborhoods/communities FILLED with those identical looking custom homes. All look exactly alike on the outside and have custom a inside. They're like around 350,000 out here. Not bad.

How much can he be making to save up for a down payment. He cant be making that much maybe$15 bc he’s in California.....

brendarae222
Amateur

Postby mrsglittersparkles » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:55 am

I love the “Justin’s working, and I’m working on YouTube”.

Hahahahaha that’s NOT work.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper

Postby mrsglittersparkles » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:56 am

Oh, and the poke in Emma’s face in the beginning was classic. Poor kid. She can’t get two seconds without being poked, licked, or rubbed.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper

Postby bobloblawslawblog » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:08 pm

I just finished watching now.

I don't understand why she doesn't feed her. Like "she usually does good with tummy time idk what's wrong!" STICK YOUR BOOB IN HER MOUTH omg are you crazy. I don't think she has any idea how to feed on demand. She probably tries to schedule feeds too. That baby was rooting.

Then when Justin got home they're talking and hovering over the swing and are like "wow she just woke up on her own" yeah because she can't be left alone, Jesus. She's probably going to sleep through anything as a child now, though, so that's good for her I guess.

I wish she'd stop being so awkward behind the camera. It's always clear she has no idea what to say and then she just repeats shit "are you excited? I'm so excited how exciting. But yeah we are excited!" Or she just says "but yeah.... *Some random off topic sentence to try to recover from the fact she's talking aimlessly*" like maybe you'd get more viewers for your youtube "career" if you weren't awkward and lazy as fuck.

And I hope she fixes her hair. And that baby outfit was ugly as shit. Those tights would be cute with a fall colored/overall dress or something, not under a onesie.

bobloblawslawblog
Amateur

Postby Faith06 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:22 pm

mrsglittersparkles wrote:Oh, and the poke in Emma’s face in the beginning was classic. Poor kid. She can’t get two seconds without being poked, licked, or rubbed.

or scratched on her belly like a dog. That has to be the most annoying thing she does

Faith06
Amateur

Postby staceyla » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:27 pm

mrsglittersparkles wrote:I love the “Justin’s working, and I’m working on YouTube”.

Hahahahaha that’s NOT work.

If she gets paid for it then it is work. As much as people hate to admit it she makes good enough money for them to be comfortable and saving for a house! Now imagine how much more she would make if she did different things that attracted tons of different demographics?!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
staceyla
Talker

Postby Andielina0984 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:25 pm

Exploiting your children isn’t s job. And that is what all these YouTube moms do. Some actually do take the time to make their videos. This train wreck doesn’t.

Andielina0984
Informer

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Rachelle and Justin