Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by rdt1004 »

So she’s still so heavily medicated two weeks post surgery that she can’t drive herself anywhere? She must be high as a kite. Also she said she was wearing a diaper? Ew why, is it too hard to get up and walk the 2 steps from her bed to the bathroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

I must not watch close enough. I don’t mean to be rude but she doesn’t look any thinner to me. I was under the impression she had both surgeries. Wow... I never thought she would have lipo but then I think I saw this coming. And how perfect, she has a reason on top of it.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

rdt1004 wrote:So she’s still so heavily medicated two weeks post surgery that she can’t drive herself anywhere? She must be high as a kite. Also she said she was wearing a diaper? Ew why, is it too hard to get up and walk the 2 steps from her bed to the bathroom.

What exactly did she have done that requires her to wear a diaper??? From what she said this surgery was the lipo to prepare for the tummy tuck.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

ba1006 wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:So...whats her "first world problem" that she's discussing in todays video? I dont want to watch it. I can't believe I"m saying that because I used to love her channel :(
She has to suffer through the pain to get her nails done and her hair cut. Apparently sitting while people cater to her hurts her back. Of course she has to look good for her fans at CVX (her words). Her biggest concern was who she was going to have lunch with - Ellie or by herself. This woman is disgusting.
At first I thought she was trolling the 'haters' again in today's vlog, but reading your post made me think . . . what if we just got a John Malkovich moment (thanks to her pill popping inhibitions being lowered) into the mind of the Bonster. Even Joel's pet name for her - The Bonster - seems to be a typo or a poor Freudian slip lol.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

chatty wrote:Titles the vlog “First World Probs” so she has an excuse to moan about things that are so ridiculous it’s almost offensive.

She literally moaned about being pampered and not having time to go to lunch.

The phrase ‘first world problems’ always makes me cringe too.

100% agree with this. Although if we are going with this phrase, I'd say all of Bonnie's latest vlogs could easily be titled "First World Probs"
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Am I supposed to be able to see the difference in her arms by now? Is she swollen? Am I just rude? Lol I don’t see much of a difference.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I've always thought Bonnie was a selfish bitch. This really became evident last year when they went to Hawaii for a month. Olivia's teacher even said it wasn't a good idea to miss that much school, but Bonnie basically said FU to the teacher because she knows what's best. :? That's really when I started to see the REAL Bonnie. I too used to think she was the most normal Griffith sister, but she's just the same as the rest.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

ewokfan11 wrote:I've always thought Bonnie was a selfish bitch. This really became evident last year when they went to Hawaii for a month. Olivia's teacher even said it wasn't a good idea to miss that much school, but Bonnie basically said FU to the teacher because she knows what's best. :? That's really when I started to see the REAL Bonnie. I too used to think she was the most normal Griffith sister, but she's just the same as the rest.
After catching a few of Ruby's vlogs lately, the only normal one of these Griffin sisters is Julie!

Okay I wish we knew the actual surgery date on Bonnie. She tweeted out 12 hours ago about how it was a brutal healing day but that she didn't regret having the surgery.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sheltiefan wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:I've always thought Bonnie was a selfish bitch. This really became evident last year when they went to Hawaii for a month. Olivia's teacher even said it wasn't a good idea to miss that much school, but Bonnie basically said FU to the teacher because she knows what's best. :? That's really when I started to see the REAL Bonnie. I too used to think she was the most normal Griffith sister, but she's just the same as the rest.
After catching a few of Ruby's vlogs lately, the only normal one of these Griffin sisters is Julie!

Okay I wish we knew the actual surgery date on Bonnie. She tweeted out 12 hours ago about how it was a brutal healing day but that she didn't regret having the surgery.
Julie isn’t normal either. We just haven’t seen her enough to notice. Plus she doesn’t have the spare cash that her sister’s have yet. Just wait...

You have to be spoiled and entitled to think it’s ok to keep reproducing and accept help from others only because your husband is immature and keeps switching careers in a selfish attempt to “find himself.” Landon thinks he’s too good for a regular job, and obviously Julie agrees.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

aprilfromengland wrote:Bonnie does not cherish being a mother she likes the idea of motherhood and family and the church but she doesn’t enjoy being a mother.

She treats her children like they are chores, in the way, a pain. She makes them food it’s always something quick or snacky like they are in the way and she is only doing it because she has too. She is selfish she is so UNkind and harsh. This lady should of never had 4 children. There a people who would die to have 1 child.

Oh Bonnie you are so disgusting. I read to my children, i teach them, I love them, i want to make them good food and take them good places I want to play with them spend time with I WANT to take care of them. I want to pick them up from school .
Bonnie tries to make her children as self sufficient as possible get their own breakfast, take them self to school, bree for everything else.
Don’t get me wrong my children do chores and learn life skills but they are looked after the way a child should be. She is wishing away the baby years (don’t let her fool you with keeping Lincoln in diapers and onesies that’s just laziness) she doesn’t want children she just wants helpers.

Poor Olivia is more of a mother than her. Changing Lincoln’s diaper and putting him to bed. She knocks me sick.

When do those children ever get mothered? Thank god for bree.

There are so many vlogger moms that are that way! I seriously think that you have to be somewhat narcissistic to vlog anyway, and then when the money and adulation start pouring in, they start to believe their own hype. Bonnie, Ruby, Ellie, Missy, Katie from Cullen and Katie, and Ashley from the Gardner Quad Squad all act as though their children are a great big pain in the ass. They'll post all over IG about how much they love their kids, but they don't show it. Like you said, they like the idea of motherhood. And they LOVE being told that they are such amazing mothers. And that's about it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
puddyfoot_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by puddyfoot_ »

Ok, I've been lurking for quite literally years and just registering to say this:

Just what in the WORLD are these idiots doing? What the hell is even today's title? How do they expect to attract new subscribers (which they for sure need) with ridiculous, unattractive and unsearchable/undiscoverable titles like that?

They've been at this long enough to know how Youtube works. They MUST know that the algorithm changed and it's now super hard to have your videos be discovered unless you have amazing SEO. That's why Ruby is thriving and the rest of the sisters are stuck or sinking: for all her shortcomings, at least Ruby and co. have done their research and KNOW that they need to oay attention to their SEO.

I can't with them anymore. What absolute morons.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

HelloSweetie wrote:
sheltiefan wrote:

Julie isn’t normal either. We just haven’t seen her enough to notice. Plus she doesn’t have the spare cash that her sister’s have yet. Just wait...

You have to be spoiled and entitled to think it’s ok to keep reproducing and accept help from others only because your husband is immature and keeps switching careers in a selfish attempt to “find himself.” Landon thinks he’s too good for a regular job, and obviously Julie agrees.

I agree-probably should have worded it different. Plus I don't watch hers every day-matter of fact, I don't catch hardly any of hers. I think the more she is around her sisters, the more she is going to act like them.

Now the money deal with Julie. I have posted multiple times on their forum about how are they making it financially. She doesn't have that many subscribers or views. I just watched the one where they found out she was pregnant with Lucy. Landon was jumping on the bed excited and I was like "You already have three kids and no real job to support them!"
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

My mom caught me drinking at 19, I told her the dr told me to have a beer everynight to calm my nerves. She believed me.. Still tells people that advice.
Itll be my deathbed confession and last laugh with her

Bonnie will have several to confess!

I agree.. All of her problems are first world

Ruby has an older son and daughter.. Once the crushes on the older kids fizzle she has the others growing up and will be getting their crushes sucked in to watching.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

WOWZERS! Bonnie is so drugged up in the vlog today. And she's still going to be on meds through the weekend? Unless she had the second surgery as well, she should probably be off pain meds by now. The week away in LA for the lipo (and whatever else she had done) was almost three weeks ago.

Again, why is her mom there EVER.DAMN.DAY? Isn't Joel home all day? And she has a P/T nanny?? Why is her mom always there?
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

ewokfan11 wrote:Again, why is her mom there EVER.DAMN.DAY? Isn't Joel home all day? And she has a P/T nanny?? Why is her mom always there?
So they can feel each other’s bodies and kiss each other’s necks.

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I think it's time for an intervention. I''m serious! Bonnie is taking heavy duty drugs for something she should be taking Advil for by now! I had a serious broken ankle (both bones) and I was off pain meds in one week!

I think it's terrible that she is exposing her kids to this behavior. She was in "too much pain" to take her kids to the dr, but she could go get her hair and nails done???? Why is Joelly putting up with this?

Don't even get me started on her mother!! What mother brings over pies, homemade bread, and other baked goodies to a daughter that just had WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY???? I would have taken it all back to her car and told her to give it to her other sisters to eat.

Who believes that Bonnie's dr told her to EAT SUGAR every day to FEEL BETTER??? Anyone?? Raise your hands......don't be shy.....that's what I thought. NO DOCTOR would EVER tell their patients to eat sugar every day when they just had weight loss surgery. NO DOCTOR!!
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

My mom is in excruciating pain and has been for months. She has seen multiple doctors and not one has offered any pain relief. We're talking pain that brings tears to her eyes when she goes to stand up. They finally have a diagnosis and are waiting to schedule joint replacement surgery...still NO PAIN MEDS!

I question any doctor that has given Bonnie 3 weeks worth of round the clock heavy pain meds; that just doesn't happen anymore.
polly9033
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by polly9033 »

sheltiefan wrote:I agree-probably should have worded it different. Plus I don't watch hers every day-matter of fact, I don't catch hardly any of hers. I think the more she is around her sisters, the more she is going to act like them.

Now the money deal with Julie. I have posted multiple times on their forum about how are they making it financially. She doesn't have that many subscribers or views. I just watched the one where they found out she was pregnant with Lucy. Landon was jumping on the bed excited and I was like "You already have three kids and no real job to support them!"

I also wonder how Julie and Landon make it financially now as they are not getting too many views. Curious to find out just how far they live from the other family members, I did a Google search and lo and behold, the Griffith parents own the place where Julie and Landon are living now. I think when she lived miles away from all the Griffith dysfunction, she had more potential to be normal, but now I'm sure they have to appease Ma and Pa Griffith as they are the ones, I suspect, are helping to support them.
I've always felt that Julie was different as well, especially from Bonnie and Ellie, and that's because Julie is educated and has worked a real job unlike her sis siblings. She used to work weekends and/or evenings as nurse when they lived in Missouri.

I agree that YouTube fame and money would quickly change Julie. I heard her say in a recent video about someday having the money to do that microblading on her brows, so case and point....she's one of them! But her current status undoubtedly makes her appear now as a bit different from the others.

Ruby had some college, but I don't think she's ever had to work. Kevin is highly educated, and I think he tries to help keep Ruby somewhat business savvy with SEO or trending per their style of their online antics, but that's not saying much. Ruby is still a far cry from business savvy! I wouldn't call any of the Griffiths business women, that's for sure. Bonnie, however, tops the cake (no pun intended) coming out with her sad and suffering story of liposuction AT THE SAME TIME as the release of this cookbook containing fattening recipes.
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

She addressed comments on her IG story regarding the amount of pain meds she’s been taking and the concern from viewers about withdrawal coming off them. I’m glad she is aware how serious it can be but sadly I think she’s even lying to herself at this point. The fact she even has Joel in charge of it all says that she doesn’t trust herself. I’ve never been in a situation to need pain meds though so I wouldn’t know how easy it is to abuse the recommended dose.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Vlog4money wrote:My mom is in excruciating pain and has been for months. She has seen multiple doctors and not one has offered any pain relief. We're talking pain that brings tears to her eyes when she goes to stand up. They finally have a diagnosis and are waiting to schedule joint replacement surgery...still NO PAIN MEDS!

I question any doctor that has given Bonnie 3 weeks worth of round the clock heavy pain meds; that just doesn't happen anymore.
My sister was that way.. Turns out it was Lymes

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”