BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

lilspooky
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

Unread post by lilspooky »

Coco_ wrote:i don’t understand how they “forget” to end the vlog every single day like that’s your job you’ve been doing it for years... to me it’s just carelessness
Yeah, I could understand every now & then maybe.. but every. single. vlog is like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lilspooky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lilspooky »

sezzajaydee wrote:
Starshine16 wrote:Forgive me but how long have we been speculating she is pregnant? It feels months? Could the announcement be soon if she is starting show?
I guess she could be thinking that the longer she throws out hints and shit, the better the views.
Or maybe she doesn’t want to announce and catch the shit she’s no doubt going to get.

based on her tweets about this ‘special video’ it seems like she’s not more than a week or two tops from announcing. that matches up with the timeline of her hints as well. most people tend to announce between 8 and 14 or so weeks to be extra safe. idk how long they waited to announce Alaya, does anyone else? but they were also actively and publicly TTC then so this may be diff either way
MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

lilspooky wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:
Starshine16 wrote:Forgive me but how long have we been speculating she is pregnant? It feels months? Could the announcement be soon if she is starting show?
I guess she could be thinking that the longer she throws out hints and shit, the better the views.
Or maybe she doesn’t want to announce and catch the shit she’s no doubt going to get.

based on her tweets about this ‘special video’ it seems like she’s not more than a week or two tops from announcing. that matches up with the timeline of her hints as well. most people tend to announce between 8 and 14 or so weeks to be extra safe. idk how long they waited to announce Alaya, does anyone else? but they were also actively and publicly TTC then so this may be diff either way
She was 13 weeks when she put up the announcement video

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

Only positive I can see in these 2 latley is finally potty training.
I also think its good that there not documenting it and shoving the camera in Levis face

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Lilbambi wrote:Only positive I can see in these 2 latley is finally potty training.
I also think its good that there not documenting it and shoving the camera in Levis face

She has had a vlog before that one with Levi in underwear. Then the next day he is back in diapers. I will believe it when I see him wearing underwear when he actually has clothes on. Kk is going to try and potty train Landon this weekend. I would laugh if he is trained before Levi.

adeline
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adeline »

Lilbambi wrote:Only positive I can see in these 2 latley is finally potty training.

I think her grandma is potty training him, honestly. I just left a comment on their latest video how Karen is already about to potty train Landon, and their three year old is still in diapers.

Poslano z mojega FIG-LX1 z uporabo Tapatalk
xoxoal3xandra
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xoxoal3xandra »

Hey guys, long time lurker, but I don’t post often lol.

Does the new outro annoy anyone else but me? Also they always complain about ending the blogs, why can’t they just end it the next day, it’s not like anyone would notice since they wear the same clothes for days lol

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Surprise suprise kyra is making excuses for the vlog being late again. She can't even handle a 6 hour upload window!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

adeline wrote:

I think her grandma is potty training him, honestly. I just left a comment on their latest video how Karen is already about to potty train Landon, and their three year old is still in diapers.

Poslano z mojega FIG-LX1 z uporabo Tapatalk
ImageImageImageImage

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

So no helmets on the atv. And Oscar takes in a house under construction where they can fall into the basement. That’s not dangerous at all.

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

Levi just walking out the front door made my stomach sick. He could have been taken or hit by a car. I doubt that's the first time it's happened. They are so damn careless.
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

The one thing that bothers me more than anything is that they spend all this time getting their backyard done when it’s about to be cold and snowy. They probably aren’t even going to use it for a few months during the winter. And yet they still have Robert and Winter in the unfinished basement, Kyla in an open loft room (correct me if I’m wrong, I forgot where her room is), and all of their guests in their “office” area.
They really couldn’t just get the basement finished first??

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mem3896 wrote:The one thing that bothers me more than anything is that they spend all this time getting their backyard done when it’s about to be cold and snowy. They probably aren’t even going to use it for a few months during the winter. And yet they still have Robert and Winter in the unfinished basement, Kyla in an open loft room (correct me if I’m wrong, I forgot where her room is), and all of their guests in their “office” area.
They really couldn’t just get the basement finished first??

It’s best to plant grass in the fall. The ground stays moist longer and it will grow faster. In areas where there is a ton of new builds it’s hard to find a landscaper. We just did our grass yesterday and we moved in Feb. Their basement needs to get done soon.

MommyOf3KJ09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MommyOf3KJ09 »

Commented about the basement still being unfinished in the last vlog and commented about there being no outlet covers in Alaya's room this vlog. I honestly think they need to take parenting classes or read a book about it something! They are so irresponsible with their kids I don't understand.... no shoes on the bike and no helmets on the ATV I could go on and on....
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Just watched Winter and Rob's new vlog and they were taking care of the kids and she seems to genuinely have a good time with them and actually plays with them and engages them. I think she will be a really good mom when her time comes. I actually enjoy their vlogs more than OK at this point.
celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

This is random but lately I've been thinking about how sweet Oscar and Robert's friendship is. I feel like you can tell they will be lifelong friends
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:Just watched Winter and Rob's new vlog and they were taking care of the kids and she seems to genuinely have a good time with them and actually plays with them and engages them. I think she will be a really good mom when her time comes. I actually enjoy their vlogs more than OK at this point.
Everyone in that house apart from Kyra are great with the kids. Everyone. Even that random Alissa chick. Kyra really should speak to someone about why she is such a blah mother.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
oldschoolmom39 wrote:Just watched Winter and Rob's new vlog and they were taking care of the kids and she seems to genuinely have a good time with them and actually plays with them and engages them. I think she will be a really good mom when her time comes. I actually enjoy their vlogs more than OK at this point.
Everyone in that house apart from Kyra are great with the kids. Everyone. Even that random Alissa chick. Kyra really should speak to someone about why she is such a blah mother.

As much as she always says she was born to be a mother and this all she ever wanted she has no motherly instincts at all. You would think Korina would of rubbed off on her. It’s such a hardship for her to sit and play with them.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

MommyOf3KJ09 wrote:Commented about the basement still being unfinished in the last vlog and commented about there being no outlet covers in Alaya's room this vlog. I honestly think they need to take parenting classes or read a book about it something! They are so irresponsible with their kids I don't understand.... no shoes on the bike and no helmets on the ATV I could go on and on....
She commented back to someone asking about the outlet covers and she says they are a fire hazard
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

chloe6124 wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:

As much as she always says she was born to be a mother and this all she ever wanted she has no motherly instincts at all. You would think Korina would of rubbed off on her. It’s such a hardship for her to sit and play with them.

Kyra is a shit mom! She’s lazy and shows no desire of wanting to educate or help her children grow. Honestly, if it wasn’t for Korina, Kyla and Sydney, Alaya would still be crawling and Levi would only know a handful of words. Having said that, Kyra is by far 10 times the mom Keren could ever dream of being!! At least Kyra doesn’t keep her kids drugged up and locked in their rooms all day. It wouldn’t even be a question, I’d leave my kids with Kyra any day over that self centered, spoiled wench Keren. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”