Aaryn Williams: Millenial Pink Sharts are Beyond | Part 13

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Millenial Pink Sharts are Beyond | Part

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Reimanj10 wrote:I think she’s trying to throw it back to these days but girlllll this look is not good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[img]
Wow, just wow. That old cheer look is awful. I always hate on her but I do like the new hair color. Especially the pic on insta stories, she does look cute there. Well that's my compliment to make up for the last few months of bashing lol!!
queenb8291
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by queenb8291 »

I heard this title and had to come see if it is real... it is. Wow you have some good ones for her. Why have I not been watching this chick?
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Reimanj10 wrote:I think she’s trying to throw it back to these days but girlllll this look is not good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk]
Now that is strawberry blonde. What she has now is brassy garbage. I must say though, she’s not pulling it off in that photo, either, no one can pull off strawberry blonde with a tan.
c_bang
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by c_bang »

I can't figure it out. Is she trying to transition to Angela from TGN with her hair? Maybe she'll copy her and convince nick they need to adopt for views LOL.
skankernity
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skankernity »

If anyone is wanting a mommy vlogger worth watching I love Caitlyn neier. Her daughter is.. 2? She just got out of a hip cast after surgery for hip displaysia and she’s doing amazing. I love aaryn for entertainment but Caitlyn is a great mom and has good vlogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hlind6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hlind6 »

Aaryn’s hair is absolutely horrendous #barf

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

It really does look like the color of pumpkin spice whatever. Disgusting. Makes her skin look awful too. God the money this girl wastes to look like a fool.

brittsmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittsmom »

skankernity wrote:If anyone is wanting a mommy vlogger worth watching I love Caitlyn neier. Her daughter is.. 2? She just got out of a hip cast after surgery for hip displaysia and she’s doing amazing. I love aaryn for entertainment but Caitlyn is a great mom and has good vlogs

I love her channel. I found her when I was trying to loose weight. she had a lot of what I eat in a day after she had her baby. They are such a cute family. Shes a great mama. She def deserves more subscribers. It seems like the ones that are batshit crazy get way more views and that's sad
itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

brittsmom wrote:
skankernity wrote:If anyone is wanting a mommy vlogger worth watching I love Caitlyn neier. Her daughter is.. 2? She just got out of a hip cast after surgery for hip displaysia and she’s doing amazing. I love aaryn for entertainment but Caitlyn is a great mom and has good vlogs

I love her channel. I found her when I was trying to loose weight. she had a lot of what I eat in a day after she had her baby. They are such a cute family. Shes a great mama. She def deserves more subscribers. It seems like the ones that are batshit crazy get way more views and that's sad

Yes I watch Caitlyn too! She’s such a sweetheart. Complete opposite of asshole Aaryn.

Jb86
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jb86 »

Omg the amount of alcohol Aaryn and Nick consumed in Disney I’m surprised they weren’t hungover the entire trip! Especially the last Disney vlog when they continued the drinking at the pool holy crap I think I would of been a mess drinking all day.
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Lash extensions AND pumpkin spice hair?! Yikes. Also... if you’re gonna dye your hair that bad, make sure the eyebrows aren’t the main attraction

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Why wouldn't she get her eyebrows done while getting hair or lashes done?!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

I remember she got rid of lash extensions because she didn't have time to get them filled when skyla was a baby. Now she will have more time to herself however often they need filled. Really putting that nanny to good use.
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Jb86 wrote:Omg the amount of alcohol Aaryn and Nick consumed in Disney I’m surprised they weren’t hungover the entire trip! Especially the last Disney vlog when they continued the drinking at the pool holy crap I think I would of been a mess drinking all day.
It was ridiculous how much they drank. Who order's a whole bottle of wine when they are out with their toddler for lunch?? They easily spent hundreds on alcohol
CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanadianChick »

So I didn’t watch the latest vlog. I can’t bring myself to. But I’m pretty sure that’s the last Disney vlog (like the last bit of footage from the trip). Didn’t she say there were going to be 2 or 3 more Disney vlogs? Maybe she got the hint and decided not to do 2 - 3 more Disney vlogs as she probably would have lost subs.
CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanadianChick »

minniemickey23 wrote:Lash extensions AND pumpkin spice hair?! Yikes. Also... if you’re gonna dye your hair that bad, make sure the eyebrows aren’t the main attraction

Her natural hair/eyebrows are so dark. Her eyebrows stand out HARRRRD. That’s the first thing I see when I see her face. Lol she totally has PS hair! Such a loser.
jillybean07032
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jillybean07032 »

So, how is it not obvious to everyone around her that she got the nanny so she could have HER time, not to work?! Absolutely ridiculous!
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

Girl I would've lost my dam baby somewhere if I drank that much lol who the fuck wants to drink around their own kids? It sucks lol it's like drinking and getting smashed while at work...your still at work ..still got responsibility to do shit. Lol
Jb86 wrote:Omg the amount of alcohol Aaryn and Nick consumed in Disney I’m surprised they weren’t hungover the entire trip! Especially the last Disney vlog when they continued the drinking at the pool holy crap I think I would of been a mess drinking all day.
Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Hale27 wrote:I remember she got rid of lash extensions because she didn't have time to get them filled when skyla was a baby. Now she will have more time to herself however often they need filled. Really putting that nanny to good use.
I remember that! Didn't she claim to be allergic in order to get out of her contract-subscription-thing?
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

Guys please look at Brittani Boren Leach's Instagram post (the one where her kids are sitting on the baby jumpy exersaucer thingie on pillows) she explains how she doesn't go to "vlog worthy exciting disney vacations" (major sideeye to Airon) and the majority of the comments are talking about how they hate those Disney vlogs and the extravagant and lavish vacations being blogged and how much more relatable she is (which she is I love her)...one commenter even mentions Airon my name lol glad to see people see thru Airon and company's bullshit vlogs that no one can relate to...it's bullshit. Veils are being lifted and mom's want more "real life". Check it out if u have a minute...btw-they were acquaintances I believe at one time because she was invited to Crylas frozen themed party sooooo...I dunno I feel like Airon might have snubbed her over like she did Rashelle like see does to everyone lol poor girl she seems really cool and down to earth too.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 30430a.jpg[/img]

Return to “Aaryn Williams”