Vlog4money
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by Vlog4money »

onbreak wrote:
Vlog4money wrote:My mom is in excruciating pain and has been for months. She has seen multiple doctors and not one has offered any pain relief. We're talking pain that brings tears to her eyes when she goes to stand up. They finally have a diagnosis and are waiting to schedule joint replacement surgery...still NO PAIN MEDS!

I question any doctor that has given Bonnie 3 weeks worth of round the clock heavy pain meds; that just doesn't happen anymore.
My sister was that way.. Turns out it was Lymes

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
For my mom it was going back and forth between a back issue and a hip issue. The doctors disagreed on what the issue could be. Now they are certain it is a hip and she can move forward...but even with all of that her plea for some sort of pain relief fell on deaf ears.

I hope your sister is all better. I have heard of people thinking they had MS and it turned out to be Lyme disease. What a horrible thing to suffer with.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Vlog4money wrote:
onbreak wrote:
Vlog4money wrote:My mom is in excruciating pain and has been for months. She has seen multiple doctors and not one has offered any pain relief. We're talking pain that brings tears to her eyes when she goes to stand up. They finally have a diagnosis and are waiting to schedule joint replacement surgery...still NO PAIN MEDS!

I question any doctor that has given Bonnie 3 weeks worth of round the clock heavy pain meds; that just doesn't happen anymore.
My sister was that way.. Turns out it was Lymes

For my mom it was going back and forth between a back issue and a hip issue. The doctors disagreed on what the issue could be. Now they are certain it is a hip and she can move forward...but even with all of that her plea for some sort of pain relief fell on deaf ears.

I hope your sister is all better. I have heard of people thinking they had MS and it turned out to be Lyme disease. What a horrible thing to suffer with.
Oh man, thats got to be awful for your mom. Its infuriating to see people who don't need the stronger meds get them.
Thanks, My sisters all well now that shes had treatments.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

OMG. It’s NO SECRET that I used to give Bonnie the benefit of the doubt like I did Ellie before her, but this post is just absurd. I’m done. She’s SOOOO full of herself. Can’t hug her fans and can’t talk long because she needs to think of her health Image. Then she should have scheduled her surgery for after CVX! She and Ellie want the praise, adoration and money, but have no interest in getting to know their audience. They are too good for everyone (because you just know that Ellie is going to spend most of her time “breastfeeding” in that private room she makes them set up especially for her.

But I’m sure all the fans can get a hug from desperate for attention Grandma Griff Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 6ea3b0.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I've never heard of a surgery requiring pain meds that long after surgery, I have had multiple surgeries (including an organ transplant) and was never on meds longer than 2 weeks post (trust me when I say that I am a wuss when it comes to pain lol), the longer I was up walking, the better it helped, docs had me up the next day walking the hallway.
I'm worried about her, I remember how excited she got when she got the doc to prescribe her the cough meds with codeine. NOT DIAGNOSING, just worried.
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

Was anyone else creeped out by the doctor during the Skype appointment? He sounded really skeezy. I wonder if she went to one of those Beverly Hills plastic surgeons that sees famous people? She is famous after all! I can see those doctors being a bit more generous with the pills. A patient who has a pain-free recovery May do more procedures in the future.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Bundy wrote:She addressed comments on her IG story regarding the amount of pain meds she’s been taking and the concern from viewers about withdrawal coming off them. I’m glad she is aware how serious it can be but sadly I think she’s even lying to herself at this point. The fact she even has Joel in charge of it all says that she doesn’t trust herself. I’ve never been in a situation to need pain meds though so I wouldn’t know how easy it is to abuse the recommended dose.

How serious could she really be when she put that filter face on Joel when he spoke. I hope she is careful. Which surgery is more painful. This one or the next?

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Bundy wrote:She addressed comments on her IG story regarding the amount of pain meds she’s been taking and the concern from viewers about withdrawal coming off them. I’m glad she is aware how serious it can be but sadly I think she’s even lying to herself at this point. The fact she even has Joel in charge of it all says that she doesn’t trust herself. I’ve never been in a situation to need pain meds though so I wouldn’t know how easy it is to abuse the recommended dose.

How serious could she really be when she put that filter face on Joel when he spoke. I hope she is careful. Which surgery is more painful. This one or the next?

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

The Scone ... this is why Bonnie will not keep the weight off. So sad that she spent all that money before she changed her eating habits.

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Ducklings4 wrote:

I've never had liposuction, but I can see why it would be painful. You're basically ripping your skin off.

The hernia/diastasis recti is going to be soooo bad. She will not be able to get out of bed for weeks. Any csection mom's will probably be able to guess the kind of pain she'll be in.
Like I've said before, I had a small hernia repair last year. I only took the Percocet for the first three days or so after surgery. I hated how they made me feel! I would prefer the pain to the cold sweats and nausea.

What worries me is the way they approach the pain pills. Joel never lets her skip a dose, instead of only taking it when she needs it.

My hope is that they just don't know what the pills are and they ran out of the narcotics after a week and she's been on prescription strength Advil since.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I really hope all of her surgeries are actually done. Honestly, I think she had the tummy tuck and lipo at the same time. That's why she's still in this condition.

If she still needs the tummy tuck...oh man. She seems to milk the attention and love those pain pills. I can't imagine being in her position and putting her cosmetic surgery, hair, nail and beauty routine before the kids' healthcare.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

She’s not in enough pain to keep her from going to a party at CVX. She’ll be sure to post something about the only way she was able to go was because she was on her pills.

I think she had both surgeries done. She referred to her ”surgeries “. Get ready for Bonnie the martyr after CVX

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Madsmom110
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Madsmom110 »

I just can't with her. I've had 2 abdominal surgeries and had to get off the narcotics after 2 days because I had children to take care of and be present for. I don't see how she can just lay around. It made my incision burn like I was on fire staying still. To only know the whole truth...
BaffledByItAll
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BaffledByItAll »

I echo the sentiments of those who are genuinely concerned about her and the pain meds. I've met women (and men before) who became addicted to pain meds after going through surgeries similar to hers. I used to nanny for a family that lived across the street from a surgeon and his wife. After the woman I worked for had a baby the wife hit her up for her post-op (C-section) pain pills and everything snowballed from there. Supposedly the husband didn't have a clue and it all started with the birth of her own baby about six months prior and she'd been popping pills since. I personally have a pretty high pain threshold (years worth of suffering from endometriosis and migraines will do that) and have had multiple surgeries (including hernia, melanoma, wisdom teeth, wrist surgery and just this summer a total hysterectomy) all without a single dose of narcotic pain meds post op - I'm sure at some point I've been given them via IV but every prescription has gone straight to the pill recycle program. After some of these surgeries I was definitely told that I would NEED to take the meds round the clock and not skip doses to stay ahead of the pain (what pain?). The fact that it doesn't bother Bonnie at all to say that she's "high as a kite" and will continue to be high as a kite, and that Joel makes sure she never misses a dose of meds even weeks after surgery is very incredibly worrisome.
Justinhaus
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Justinhaus »

I think people have become so concerned with pain meds that they feel they are wrong to take even for severe pain. I would imagine that much lipo is like being in a cage fight from the inside.Every person and procedure is different.

I have had many surgery recoveries and two natural childbirths completely drug free. Until a week ago I also was taking percocet for a back condition that only responds to the strong stuff. I didn't take it daily if I could at all help it, and never took as much or as frequently as directed. No withdrawal or addiction here. Sometimes it is a necessary evil.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Justinhaus wrote:I think people have become so concerned with pain meds that they feel they are wrong to take even for severe pain. I would imagine that much lipo is like being in a cage fight from the inside.Every person and procedure is different.

I have had many surgery recoveries and two natural childbirths completely drug free. Until a week ago I also was taking percocet for a back condition that only responds to the strong stuff. I didn't take it daily if I could at all help it, and never took as much or as frequently as directed. No withdrawal or addiction here. Sometimes it is a necessary evil.
Yes but practically boasting that she's high as a kite in virtually every single vlog like she's proud of herself is tantamount to promoting pill abuse and in this day and age coupled with her platform that is a really dumb (especially dumb business move, as someone mentioned up thread) move.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Is this pre-surgery or post?

Cuz if it’s post.... yikes Image.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 2d0b97.png[/img]

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Is this pre-surgery or post?

that’s from today’s (or yesterday) video so post.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

^ She's got Bette Davis's Baby Jane vibes in that pic lol. The whole vlog gave me the heebee jeebee's.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I dont realy keep up with then anymore but wtf kind of pain meds is she on? Ive never seen anyone as loopy as her on pain meds before
bagellover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bagellover »

HelloSweetie wrote:Is this pre-surgery or post?

she has crazy eyes here oh my gawd

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”