B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt 52)

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Anniekins wrote:She’s too lazy to do all that family channel stuff.

The channels my kids watch really go all out. You can tell it’s a full time job and a lot of effort is put into their content.
these family blogs aren’t even really trying. The only person I’ve ever seen is Roman Atwood and he plans out blogs in order to make it entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tortuga
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tortuga »

chloe6124 wrote:
dazzled wrote:I legit don't understand what people who defend Brit 99% of the time are here for...
Not defending her at all. I hate that I have to agree with her about the house.

I just can’t see how you can agree, having a two story house when you know your child is going to have trouble getting upstairs. One thing would have been if she already owned a two story house then making accommodations, but building a brand new house and not considering the needs of your child is nuts. You can upgrade your master bath but not sacrifice for your kid needs it’s crazy.

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Tortuga wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
dazzled wrote:I legit don't understand what people who defend Brit 99% of the time are here for...
Not defending her at all. I hate that I have to agree with her about the house.

I just can’t see how you can agree, having a two story house when you know your child is going to have trouble getting upstairs. One thing would have been if she already owned a two story house then making accommodations, but building a brand new house and not considering the needs of your child is nuts. You can upgrade your master bath but not sacrifice for your kid needs it’s crazy.

I think Brittany thinks Frank will be able and willing to do all the work. They’ve obviously not considered HVAC and Electrical, plus they didn’t even think about cost of adding plumbing to a slab foundation. It would have been easier on a raised foundation but adding plumbing to a slab required jack hammers and it ruins the integrity of the existing slab.

Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

I guess I just now realized that a slab would be a lot different than a basement. I’m from the Northeast (US). Everyone has a basement. I can’t even visualize how things would be set up with a slab.
Tortuga
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tortuga »

JustWannaGossip wrote:
Tortuga wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Not defending her at all. I hate that I have to agree with her about the house.

I think Brittany thinks Frank will be able and willing to do all the work. They’ve obviously not considered HVAC and Electrical, plus they didn’t even think about cost of adding plumbing to a slab foundation. It would have been easier on a raised foundation but adding plumbing to a slab required jack hammers and it ruins the integrity of the existing slab.

Exactly... only whackjobs like her would actually agree with this type of reasoning. I just can’t swallow the fact that she thinks Nolan’s needs are far ahead when it’s clearly a DO SOMETHING RIGHT NOW THING.

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

chloe6124 wrote:
gypsophila wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Did you not read my post. I said that after the mechanicals like hvac and plumbing are done by the professionals he could hang the drywall. Hanging drywall is not that hard. I never said they could do the hvac and plumbing themselves.

Chloe, you're still not even beginning to touch on what needs to be done, or why it is easier and less expensive to build in in rather than add it on. It's not just HVAC, electrical, plumbing and drywall. It's a million other details, and it's not just one room, it's also a full bathroom. A beginner drywall job is going to be absolute shit, too. If anything, that's one job that is most often subbed out to pros. Frank isn't capable of doing any of this work. Wait until you actually see what a mess it can be when your family does it. Edit: it DOES NOT require a jackhammer to add in plumbing, and DOES NOT weaken the slab, lol. Otherwise, how would anyone ever finish a basement. You crack me up with your ignorance.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

gypsophila wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
gypsophila wrote:
Chloe, you're still not even beginning to touch on what needs to be done, or why it is easier and less expensive to build in in rather than add it on. It's not just HVAC, electrical, plumbing and drywall. It's a million other details, and it's not just one room, it's also a full bathroom. A beginner drywall job is going to be absolute shit, too. If anything, that's one job that is most often subbed out to pros. Frank isn't capable of doing any of this work. Wait until you actually see what a mess it can be when your family does it.
I know what I am talking about. Frank very well could know how to hang drywall. Or he might not. My family has done drywall a bunch at our old house. We did so many Reno’s and my dad did it. He is actually a perfectionist. When we built he went back in after they mud the drywall and actually made it even better then the contractors did. We probably will hire someone for the basement because my parents are 65 and not spring chickens anymore.

Like I said I don’t think Britney will save the money. I was just saying what she said was the correct decision. Whether she follows through with it we will see.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gypsophila wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
gypsophila wrote:
Chloe, you're still not even beginning to touch on what needs to be done, or why it is easier and less expensive to build in in rather than add it on. It's not just HVAC, electrical, plumbing and drywall. It's a million other details, and it's not just one room, it's also a full bathroom. A beginner drywall job is going to be absolute shit, too. If anything, that's one job that is most often subbed out to pros. Frank isn't capable of doing any of this work. Wait until you actually see what a mess it can be when your family does it. Edit: it DOES NOT require a jackhammer to add in plumbing, and DOES NOT weaken the slab, lol. Otherwise, how would anyone ever finish a basement. You crack me up with your ignorance.
I never said that it doesn’t require special equipment and pros for plumbing.ImageImage. Our plumbing is already done in the basement. We had the rough plumbing put in when we built so it was ready for the bathroom.

She might of already had the plumbing roughed in for that bedroom.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

chloe6124 wrote:
gypsophila wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Chloe, you're still not even beginning to touch on what needs to be done, or why it is easier and less expensive to build in in rather than add it on. It's not just HVAC, electrical, plumbing and drywall. It's a million other details, and it's not just one room, it's also a full bathroom. A beginner drywall job is going to be absolute shit, too. If anything, that's one job that is most often subbed out to pros. Frank isn't capable of doing any of this work. Wait until you actually see what a mess it can be when your family does it.
I know what I am talking about. Frank very well could know how to hang drywall. Or he might not. My family has done drywall a bunch at our old house. We did so many Reno’s and my dad did it. He is actually a perfectionist. When we built he went back in after they mud the drywall and actually made it even better then the contractors did. We probably will hire someone for the basement because my parents are 65 and not spring chickens anymore.

Like I said I don’t think Britney will save the money. I was just saying what she said was the correct decision. Whether she follows through with it we will see.

Not that a give a fuck about your parents house or their basement but you’ve said several times that your Dad will do all of the work and that he knows what he is doing, it’s cheaper. Blah blah blah.
Now you’re saying you’ll probably hire people because your parents are “no longer spring chickens?”
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lolislol26 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
gypsophila wrote: Chloe, you're still not even beginning to touch on what needs to be done, or why it is easier and less expensive to build in in rather than add it on. It's not just HVAC, electrical, plumbing and drywall. It's a million other details, and it's not just one room, it's also a full bathroom. A beginner drywall job is going to be absolute shit, too. If anything, that's one job that is most often subbed out to pros. Frank isn't capable of doing any of this work. Wait until you actually see what a mess it can be when your family does it.

Not that a give a fuck about your parents house or their basement but you’ve said several times that your Dad will do all of the work and that he knows what he is doing, it’s cheaper. Blah blah blah.
Now you’re saying you’ll probably hire people because your parents are “no longer spring chickens?”
He still might. Just depends if they have extra cash to hire someone. Getting those heavy drywall sheets t the ceiling at their age might be a problem. If they do it won’t because he doesn’t know what he is doing. It’s because he doesn’t want the hassle of doing it. Our plumbing is already roughed in the basement. The builder did that. It just has to have electrical and the drywall hung.

lulahebe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lulahebe »

it's gonna be much more expensive to do it later, the people doing the plumbing will probably have to break ground and it's probably gonna take a while to finish, DISCLAIMER: im totally ignorant when it comes to these technical/building kinda stuff, but IF they have to cut off the water supply while doing the plumbing, im sure Britney will want to go stay somewhere else. that's also gonna cost money

Enviado desde mi XT1040 mediante Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

This thread is getting boring and repetitive af.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Okay, I give up. Sometimes I think you're just trolling, Chloe. Others have learned to ignore you and so will I. You're totally entitled to like Britney, own your feelings on that. To the rest of us, you seem to flip flop within the course of a single day, which is why people get tired of you. You started out saying it was WISE to not roll the construction into the the mortgage (WRONG!), and now you're saying they totally could do it themselves and at the same time saying they can't/shouldn't, wtf I don't even know anymore.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lulahebe wrote:it's gonna be much more expensive to do it later, the people doing the plumbing will probably have to break ground and it's probably gonna take a while to finish, DISCLAIMER: im totally ignorant when it comes to these technical/building kinda stuff, but IF they have to cut off the water supply while doing the plumbing, im sure Britney will want to go stay somewhere else. that's also gonna cost money

Enviado desde mi XT1040 mediante Tapatalk
I will be interested to see when she does a house tour if they had the plumbing roughed in for the future.

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

My Theory is that she knows and purposely chose the layout she did in anticipation that when Nolan declines he'll have to go with Ean. She'll play it off like she tried so so hard to make the house/room work for him but it didn't so he'll have to be the one to leave and while shes at it, she'll throw Aria out woth him so he's "Not alone".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gypsophila wrote:Okay, I give up. Sometimes I think you're just trolling, Chloe. Others have learned to ignore you and so will I. You're totally entitled to like Britney, own your feelings on that. To the rest of us, you seem to flip flop within the course of a single day, which is why people get tired of you. You started out saying it was WISE to not roll the construction into the the mortgage (WRONG!), and now you're saying they totally could do it themselves and at the same time saying they can't/shouldn't, wtf I don't even know anymore.
I have said numerous times in this thread I do not think she will save for these renovations. But her reasoning was correct. But she was probably doing it just saying that because of the hate.

If people would of actually read what I said they would of seen I said that professionals would have to do the mechanicals. I was talking about hanging drywall and painting and stuff like that.

Last edited by chloe6124 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

Damnit. Chloe’s invaded this thread too.

They won’t convert anything for Nolan. They’ll send him to a home cause Brittany would rather have her shiny husband instead of son.
Since finding out, Brit only cares about herself.

Examples; finding out she’s a carrier for an illness that’s deadly? Plans another baby.
Leaves their dad and marries a thumb before even hitting the ‘send’ button.
Yet another baby.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Echox3 wrote:Damnit. Chloe’s invaded this thread too.

They won’t convert anything for Nolan. They’ll send him to a home cause Brittany would rather have her shiny husband instead of son.
Since finding out, Brit only cares about herself.

Examples; finding out she’s a carrier for an illness that’s deadly? Plans another baby.
Leaves their dad and marries a thumb before even hitting the ‘send’ button.
Yet another baby.

Didn’t I say that she probably won’t do it. I was purely talking about her reasoning. I didn’t say I believed her.

Her life is messed up. Everything she does she doesn’t think of the consequences.

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

Why is that shirt with the oranges the only thing she puts Harlow in these days :lol:
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

I think she will attempt to “try” and take care of Nolan and then give it 2-3 weeks and mention just how hard it is as a mom of 4 to take care of a child with special needs. So she will feel “justified” in hiring an at home care nurse or CNA or she will try and pawn him off to Ean or some place else. She isnt cut out to be a mom in general, I doubt she’s cut out to put her life aside to dedicate herself to being his primary care taker day in and day out. That’s a hard burden any parent would take, except Britney.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”