Beauty and the Beastons

brittsmom
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons

Unread post by brittsmom »

Anastasia2468 wrote:All these women do is complain complain complain....I feel the prefer the pregnancy and being pregnant for the attention and once the baby is here they are no longer the center of attention and they just hate it I don't see her enjoying the baby granted I know how hard it is but it's all you hear from her. That fake playing hide and go seek just for the camera was sooo lame. I'm so happy I don't have to pull up a camera when I play with my kids just for show it's pathetic. She's got postpartum depression anxiety for sure I hope she finds help because she's going downhill fast.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
She literally complained every day when she had the boys....Its just insane that she tried to get pregnant again so soon. Like why not wait until Tanner was school age. What is wrong with spacing your children out so as parents you can enjoy the ride instead of being so stressed out all the time. Now if you watch a video of hers for the next year shes going to be so miserable and tired and stressed out and that gets so old to watch.
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

Agreed it's getting old....
brittsmom wrote:
Anastasia2468 wrote:All these women do is complain complain complain....I feel the prefer the pregnancy and being pregnant for the attention and once the baby is here they are no longer the center of attention and they just hate it I don't see her enjoying the baby granted I know how hard it is but it's all you hear from her. That fake playing hide and go seek just for the camera was sooo lame. I'm so happy I don't have to pull up a camera when I play with my kids just for show it's pathetic. She's got postpartum depression anxiety for sure I hope she finds help because she's going downhill fast.

She literally complained every day when she had the boys....Its just insane that she tried to get pregnant again so soon. Like why not wait until Tanner was school age. What is wrong with spacing your children out so as parents you can enjoy the ride instead of being so stressed out all the time. Now if you watch a video of hers for the next year shes going to be so miserable and tired and stressed out and that gets so old to watch.
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

brittsmom wrote: She literally complained every day when she had the boys....Its just insane that she tried to get pregnant again so soon. Like why not wait until Tanner was school age. What is wrong with spacing your children out so as parents you can enjoy the ride instead of being so stressed out all the time. Now if you watch a video of hers for the next year shes going to be so miserable and tired and stressed out and that gets so old to watch.
Agreed, for sure. I get that a shitshow is just the reality sometimes because no one’s days are always rainbows and sunshine, but literally no one wants to see shitshow misery in every single vlog.

Unread post by Guest »

Not_Sponsored wrote:
brittsmom wrote: She literally complained every day when she had the boys....Its just insane that she tried to get pregnant again so soon. Like why not wait until Tanner was school age. What is wrong with spacing your children out so as parents you can enjoy the ride instead of being so stressed out all the time. Now if you watch a video of hers for the next year shes going to be so miserable and tired and stressed out and that gets so old to watch.
Agreed, for sure. I get that a shitshow is just the reality sometimes because no one’s days are always rainbows and sunshine, but literally no one wants to see shitshow misery in every single vlog.

But you know damn well like I do she’s gonna get pregnant again when she turns a year. It’s very typical of her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LittleMama28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LittleMama28 »

I do not want this to sound rude or that I’m trying to pick on a child, but does it seem off to anyone how Tanner moves his right arm/hand? I’ve noticed it in her videos before particularly when she shows him eating that he kind of holds it in the air differently than his other, but he’s so young & trying to get the hang of eating on his own so I didn’t think too much of it. In the newest vlog, though, it caught my attention again because it just doesn’t seem to move as naturally as his other. It’s almost like maybe his arm is shorter & he can’t move the fingers on that hand as well? I can’t explain it. I have 2 children & never noticed anything like that with them, so I’m just purely curious.
ka730pp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ka730pp »

I can't stop laughing about the name Tiny Husband lol. I wonder how tall he is. Tiffani complains to much. My oldest is 22 and married her kids are 3,2,1 and doesnt complain or have to go out to drink lol.
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

He can’t be very tall at all, if he can fit in Carter’s crib comfortably with both boys and the dogs. He’s not much taller than Tiffani and she seems tiny. Maybe one of the ladies in here who know them personally could weigh in?
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

ka730pp wrote:I can't stop laughing about the name Tiny Husband lol. I wonder how tall he is. Tiffani complains to much. My oldest is 22 and married her kids are 3,2,1 and doesnt complain or have to go out to drink lol.
Mom is that you? Hahaha
ka730pp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ka730pp »

Brittanymariex3 wrote:
ka730pp wrote:I can't stop laughing about the name Tiny Husband lol. I wonder how tall he is. Tiffani complains to much. My oldest is 22 and married her kids are 3,2,1 and doesnt complain or have to go out to drink lol.
Mom is that you? Hahaha
Lol my daughter thinks Im werid for watching vlogs.

Unread post by Guest »

He’s like 5’4

ka730pp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ka730pp »

princessquinoa wrote:
He’s like 5’4
Im a tall female is he is pocket size lol.

JackieS345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JackieS345 »

Special needs tiffani is having special needs kids
msmarbles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by msmarbles »

JackieS345 wrote:Special needs tiffani is having special needs kids
I can't stand Tiffani, but I also can't stand when people use terms like "special needs" as an insult. I have dear friends and family with intellectual disabilities, and they are deserving of respect. I'd rather snark on her for legit reasons.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

msmarbles wrote:
JackieS345 wrote:Special needs tiffani is having special needs kids
I can't stand Tiffani, but I also can't stand when people use terms like "special needs" as an insult. I have dear friends and family with intellectual disabilities, and they are deserving of respect. I'd rather snark on her for legit reasons.
Preach. Don't bring special needs into it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
JackieS345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JackieS345 »

You all can make fun of her kids wonky arms and eyes but now all the sudden you are sensitive? LOL
msmarbles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by msmarbles »

Nobody was making fun of her kids - I saw two comments on the other page that expressed legit concerns - nobody made fun of her kids or people with disabilities in general. It's not being sensitive - it's just respecting the humanity of an entire group of people that is often lumped together and demeaned.
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

No way was I ever making fun of her babies eyes. I even said the kids are innocent and I hoped it wasn't a condition. She's spoken about having thyroid issues and I know sometimes that can be passed on to the baby and having eyes bulging out is a symptom of graves disease and thyroid issues so the concern was legit. I make fun of alot of what these ladies do but talking about their kids having special needs as a positive thing is a no no. No matter what shit show these girls are running behind the camera most of us are all mothers here and I doubt anyone wishes any bad for the kids health or even the mom's health. We can "talk" about the eyes and the arm but just because it's being discussed doesn't mean it's in a bad light or that we r in any way making fun of it. Some people do make fun of the kids in the youtube world and that's on them but to me personally kids are off limits...

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Lol dead. Lol #deceased Imagelol....
Brittanymariex3 wrote:
Mom is that you? Hahaha
dannirog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dannirog »

In the last vlog, Tanner smacked her in the face. It was hysterical and so well deserved. Get the camera out of your kids faces for 5 seconds!! Her likes and comments are dwindling ... her life isn’t exciting. Nothing but complaints and the same day over and over. Also she’s like “im a work at home mom” stop.. you aren’t. Quit insulting moms that have real jobs. You lay around, play on the phone all day and use a video camera. What an inspirational person!! Get real.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

She must be on her phone or camera all damn day!
dannirog wrote:In the last vlog, Tanner smacked her in the face. It was hysterical and so well deserved. Get the camera out of your kids faces for 5 seconds!! Her likes and comments are dwindling ... her life isn’t exciting. Nothing but complaints and the same day over and over. Also she’s like “im a work at home mom” stop.. you aren’t. Quit insulting moms that have real jobs. You lay around, play on the phone all day and use a video camera. What an inspirational person!! Get real.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”