2011Teenagemom: Part 47

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Teenagemom: Part 47

Unread post by Moony »

I’m annoyed for KK that Vanessa gets the same music they’ve been using for a loooong time now. She’s used multiple songs they regularly use and I still remember when she tried doing the “hollaback girl” thing they used to do also. When Britney isn’t doing too well on YouTube she has to find youtuber who are doing fairly well to copy

My heart breaks for Lily too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

I’m petty but I low key hope she gets copy right strike over playing that maroon 5 song in the very beginning of the video

lulahebe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lulahebe »

Theodora wrote:Is that blood on her forehead? From the previous vlog at 6:01
honestly i think she is at the very edge of a mental breakdown and it's not even funny anymore. just scary for the kids. this woman needs help

Enviado desde mi XT1040 mediante Tapatalk
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 8c3457.png[/img]
Why don’t you start with YOU bitch being the biggest bullied in Lily’s life. The way you told Lily she has a webbed neck fucking idiot! As dry as your scabs! Her friends soon or later will know about her prolapsed rectum and about every single “sad”thing you put on youtube about Lily. You are a heartless bitch and I honestly don’t believe a word she is saying. She is looking for an excuse to get Lily out of the bus.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

It’s going to be really hard for the kids when they have to say bye to KC.

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

lulahebe wrote:So, I think what's happening to Charlie, is vesicoureteral reflux. my brother also had it, and it was pretty much what vanessa described. he did grow out of it though. when v said "there's some things she mentioned but i won't say it bc its private", i'm thinking maaayyybeee she's alluding to the fact that since it doesn't have a cure, one way of treatment for this condition if the UTIs get too frequent, it's getting your boy circumcised, bc it prevents most UTIs. if that's the case, i find it quite hilarious that she won't even mention it bc "charlie's privacy" i guess, but she has spilled all the details about lily's prolapsed rectum, and has literally pimped out lily for her medical history all her life.

Enviado desde mi XT1040 mediante Tapatalk
I was thinking the same thing. I had it as a kid but it wasn’t caught until I had significant scarring... mine was fixed surgically however because it was due to a floppy valve at the end of my ureter. I’m glad his doctors are proactive, because god knows V wouldn’t be.

It was particularly strange to me that she couldn’t exactly remember what tests had been done to Charlie. First she said it was a swallow study (which makes no sense what’s so ever), then mumbled on about him having to be catheterized, then flat up said “I don’t know”. How does a mother not know what testing had been done on her son?!
Either she’s flat out lying or she’s actually lost her mind.

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

bowielouwho wrote:I’ve always thought Vanessa looks like a guinea pig with scabies

I'm offended because I have guinea pigs and they are the cutest things ever.. Vanessa looks more like a sewer rat if you ask me

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

Hatethefakeones wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 8c3457.png[/img]
Why don’t you start with YOU bitch being the biggest bullied in Lily’s life. The way you told Lily she has a webbed neck fucking idiot! As dry as your scabs! Her friends soon or later will know about her prolapsed rectum and about every single “sad”thing you put on youtube about Lily. You are a heartless bitch and I honestly don’t believe a word she is saying. She is looking for an excuse to get Lily out of the bus.

I honestly need her to say a "i've shared in the past but now i realise she needs privacy with her medical needs" statement and just own it but learn from past mistakes (like obviously Chaz doesn't have all of his medical stuff over shared because she learned not to do that, but she hasn't apologised to Lily *publicly* for over sharing in the past... I'm too tired to even think of the last over share about Lily she's done)

I'd really love a day in the life from Lily's perspective, that would be so gorgeous Image I watched another family do this with all 8 family members (cannot remember channel name but they were ironically "off the grid") and even the 2 and 4 year olds got a turn of being in control of the camera and content. I think seeing a day totally from Lily's perspective would be great.

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

So now, she's "showing concern" that Lily gets borderline bullied? Um, V, you've shared things about your daughter that are far too personal. How can you even be surprised? It's not like she doesn't bring her camera to the actual classroom cause she does, people know how to use the internet.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

tea_spiller wrote:So now, she's "showing concern" that Lily gets borderline bullied? Um, V, you've shared things about your daughter that are far too personal. How can you even be surprised? It's not like she doesn't bring her camera to the actual classroom cause she does, people know how to use the internet.
& the fact that she thinks the bus driver has any control over those kids or even knows what’s happening while he’s driving is just laughable. Lily doesn’t need to ride the bus, she’s just a lazy piece of shit that has yet another thing to make her even more lazy. She legit can’t even be bothered to pick her up at the bus stop.

tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
tea_spiller wrote:So now, she's "showing concern" that Lily gets borderline bullied? Um, V, you've shared things about your daughter that are far too personal. How can you even be surprised? It's not like she doesn't bring her camera to the actual classroom cause she does, people know how to use the internet.
& the fact that she thinks the bus driver has any control over those kids or even knows what’s happening while he’s driving is just laughable. Lily doesn’t need to ride the bus, she’s just a lazy piece of shit that has yet another thing to make her even more lazy. She legit can’t even be bothered to pick her up at the bus stop.

In a few years Lily will resent her so much... plus how she talks to her that's no way to treat her own daughter. Help her build her confidence, kids will be very mean and she needs someone would can tell her how beautiful she is, how precious and how lucky they are to have her. :|
ferryberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ferryberry »

Poor Lilly.
She's too vulnerable especially developmentally to be sat alone on a bus having to fend for herself with her massively "different" appearance which already makes her a target.
I literally hate Vanessa
1 aupair
1 stay at home mum
And she's exposed to this situation..
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

I actually enjoyed the latest video because it had a lot of footage of Lily and Charlie. (hint, hint Vanessa-we don't need to hear about your disgusting food poisoning issues) And I tend to agree with Vanessa on the teasing issue. Lily wants to ride the bus like the other children and Vanessa is trying to work the teasing issue so Lily can continue to do this. Talking to the teacher about the problem was the right thing to do. School staff (including the drivers) are much more pro-active these days on bullying. I think Lily is capable of handling the teasing with the support of Vanessa and the school staff. Developmentally Lily is coming along by leaps and bounds and she needs to have normal childhood experiences like any other first-grader and not be sheltered.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

So Lily is having a hard time on the Bus and she can’t even be bothered to meet Lily at the bus stop? WHAT was she doing that was more important that meeting her child (who by her own admission is being picked on). It really shouldn’t surprise anyone, but my god, can she at least TRY with lily?!
ferryberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ferryberry »

I don't actually believe Lily wants to ride the bus.i think Vanessa is just being a lazy dickhead.
Lily is very delayed especially socially.
olemama wrote:I actually enjoyed the latest video because it had a lot of footage of Lily and Charlie. (hint, hint Vanessa-we don't need to hear about your disgusting food poisoning issues) And I tend to agree with Vanessa on the teasing issue. Lily wants to ride the bus like the other children and Vanessa is trying to work the teasing issue so Lily can continue to do this. Talking to the teacher about the problem was the right thing to do. School staff (including the drivers) are much more pro-active these days on bullying. I think Lily is capable of handling the teasing with the support of Vanessa and the school staff. Developmentally Lily is coming along by leaps and bounds and she needs to have normal childhood experiences like any other first-grader and not be sheltered.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Snow White wrote:So Lily is having a hard time on the Bus and she can’t even be bothered to meet Lily at the bus stop? WHAT was she doing that was more important that meeting her child (who by her own admission is being picked on). It really shouldn’t surprise anyone, but my god, can she at least TRY with lily?!
She ONLY had 5 HOURS to rest before she had to go to curriculum night! ::eye roll::
It’s pretty obvious she put lily on the bus so that kc could pick her up. V went to pick her up at the bus stop the first day and then kc took over. V was huffing and puffing and complaining about how hot it was and how she had to carry Charlie but it’s ok for kc to do it.

Then when she finally gets around to asking lily how it went on the bus, she does it while having a camera in her face! She should’ve asked her in private and updated the vlog later. Lily didn’t even answer the question if the kids were nice to her. She just said she had to sit in the back and that she ran off the bus to hug kc.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I love Well Dressed Wolf, it is absolutely expensive though! Vanessa again blowing a fortune on clothing, at least it’s for Lily and not Sir Charles again.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snow White wrote:So Lily is having a hard time on the Bus and she can’t even be bothered to meet Lily at the bus stop? WHAT was she doing that was more important that meeting her child (who by her own admission is being picked on). It really shouldn’t surprise anyone, but my god, can she at least TRY with lily?!
Thank you!!! If my daughter was getting “picked on” on the school bus I would make sure my ass was there waiting for her to ask her how her day was or to see if anything went wrong. But ofc she’s home lazying it up because her dumb ass ate contaminated chicken. Who the fuck eats chicken that’s been in the fridge for days, it’s only supposed to be there 1-2 days. Also how was she the only one sick and no one else got sick?? I swear she the most useless human being on the face of the earth

chaos0304
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by chaos0304 »

So on the collab, Vanessa did, she made one of the recipes that Jennifer from House of Hunts. It’s the exact same recipe but Jen recorded hers first on Monday while Vanessa recorded hers yesterday.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chaos0304 wrote:So on the collab, Vanessa did, she made one of the recipes that Jennifer from House of Hunts. It’s the exact same recipe but Jen recorded hers first on Monday while Vanessa recorded hers yesterday.

Isn’t the point of a collab like that to show all different things?? Also I think Britney & Dani both did taco soup aswell like didnt these hoes talk to each other beforehand & go over what each one of them was making? Smfh are they that predictable that two of them picked the same thing.

Return to “2011teenagemom”