Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by KaterTot »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:How rude was that about the doctor in yesterday's vlog. So self absorbed they couldn't have cared less

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

OMG that. When Joel snarkily said to the effect "Well I guess the Doctor can take a long lunch break" really pissed me off. So 4 x the money gone for the day if he doesn't or couldn't do work ins in time to make up for them giving short notice. I still do not get why 4 appts couldn't be done with just Joel. Even Ruby handles her 6 at once to the Dentist. Or another close by family member help if Bonnie couldn't stand to go (don't forget in just literally 2-3 days she is going to CVX). I am assuming it was the kids because if it were Bonnie then they should of cancelled just one of the appts.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:OMG. It’s NO SECRET that I used to give Bonnie the benefit of the doubt like I did Ellie before her, but this post is just absurd. I’m done. She’s SOOOO full of herself. Can’t hug her fans and can’t talk long because she needs to think of her health Image. Then she should have scheduled her surgery for after CVX! She and Ellie want the praise, adoration and money, but have no interest in getting to know their audience. They are too good for everyone (because you just know that Ellie is going to spend most of her time “breastfeeding” in that private room she makes them set up especially for her.

But I’m sure all the fans can get a hug from desperate for attention Grandma Griff Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 6ea3b0.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WTF does "I want to go hyena on all of you" mean?
And all the times she said "I love you". I really hate when vloggers say that. They don't love us. They love the lifestyle our views provide. Period.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

janem wrote:She’s not in enough pain to keep her from going to a party at CVX. She’ll be sure to post something about the only way she was able to go was because she was on her pills.

I think she had both surgeries done. She referred to her ”surgeries “. Get ready for Bonnie the martyr after CVX

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I agree, it seems surprising that she had just lipo done, but to those that think she had both already...she said on Twitter she got the lipo and will have a second surgery at the beginning of next year. Do you think she’s lying or planning on doing additional surgeries on top of the lipo and tummy tuck?

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Justinhaus wrote:I think people have become so concerned with pain meds that they feel they are wrong to take even for severe pain. I would imagine that much lipo is like being in a cage fight from the inside.Every person and procedure is different.

I have had many surgery recoveries and two natural childbirths completely drug free. Until a week ago I also was taking percocet for a back condition that only responds to the strong stuff. I didn't take it daily if I could at all help it, and never took as much or as frequently as directed. No withdrawal or addiction here. Sometimes it is a necessary evil.

Yes, but she had liposuction over 2 weeks ago. Who takes pain meds for that long? Not to mention strong ones that make her high as a kite. She better be careful.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

winniewise wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:
Bundy wrote:She addressed comments on her IG story regarding the amount of pain meds she’s been taking and the concern from viewers about withdrawal coming off them. I’m glad she is aware how serious it can be but sadly I think she’s even lying to herself at this point. The fact she even has Joel in charge of it all says that she doesn’t trust herself. I’ve never been in a situation to need pain meds though so I wouldn’t know how easy it is to abuse the recommended dose.

How serious could she really be when she put that filter face on Joel when he spoke. I hope she is careful. Which surgery is more painful. This one or the next?

I've never had liposuction, but I can see why it would be painful. You're basically ripping your skin off.

The hernia/diastasis recti is going to be soooo bad. She will not be able to get out of bed for weeks. Any csection mom's will probably be able to guess the kind of pain she'll be in.
Like I've said before, I had a small hernia repair last year. I only took the Percocet for the first three days or so after surgery. I hated how they made me feel! I would prefer the pain to the cold sweats and nausea.

What worries me is the way they approach the pain pills. Joel never lets her skip a dose, instead of only taking it when she needs it.

My hope is that they just don't know what the pills are and they ran out of the narcotics after a week and she's been on prescription strength Advil since.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
They don't rip. your skin off during liposuction. They put a tube in and suction out the fat. It looks aggressive but there's no cutting involved. The tummy tuck is another story. She said she didn't have that done yet but who knows. She has been known to lie in the past. She sure acts like she had abdominal surgery.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ba1006 wrote:
winniewise wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote: How serious could she really be when she put that filter face on Joel when he spoke. I hope she is careful. Which surgery is more painful. This one or the next?

I've never had liposuction, but I can see why it would be painful. You're basically ripping your skin off.

The hernia/diastasis recti is going to be soooo bad. She will not be able to get out of bed for weeks. Any csection mom's will probably be able to guess the kind of pain she'll be in.
Like I've said before, I had a small hernia repair last year. I only took the Percocet for the first three days or so after surgery. I hated how they made me feel! I would prefer the pain to the cold sweats and nausea.

What worries me is the way they approach the pain pills. Joel never lets her skip a dose, instead of only taking it when she needs it.

My hope is that they just don't know what the pills are and they ran out of the narcotics after a week and she's been on prescription strength Advil since.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
They don't rip. your skin off during liposuction. They put a tube in and suction out the fat. It looks aggressive but there's no cutting involved. The tummy tuck is another story. She said she didn't have that done yet but who knows. She has been known to lie in the past. She sure acts like she had abdominal surgery.
Maybe she had the Diastasis Recti surgery, but not the hernia yet? I know plastic surgeons don’t generally do those.

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Oh my gosh. That vlog today. She is on some insane pain killers and probably too high of a dose for her (or she took extra). The sweating and how she couldn’t stop talking about it and her hair? It’s really scary. I’m wondering if she could be on Morphine or Dilaudid?

This doctor seems shady. Like one of those doctors where as long as they keep the money coming, he’ll keep the high doses of pills coming. Completely unethical but this type doctor exists and the DEA can’t catch em all. I just hope she starts tapering off them soon and isn’t on the pain medication through the holidays and until after she’s healed from her next surgery. It would be a lot harder getting off them then then it would be now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

What the hell is going on with her and the pain meds, omg... her sweating, her hair... i can't! :-o

And Olivia apparently has the Griffiths-cold-sore. Yuck
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

kaylnoel wrote:Oh my gosh. That vlog today. She is on some insane pain killers and probably too high of a dose for her (or she took extra). The sweating and how she couldn’t stop talking about it and her hair? It’s really scary. I’m wondering if she could be on Morphine or Dilaudid?

This doctor seems shady. Like one of those doctors where as long as they keep the money coming, he’ll keep the high doses of pills coming. Completely unethical but this type doctor exists and the DEA can’t catch em all. I just hope she starts tapering off them soon and isn’t on the pain medication through the holidays and until after she’s healed from her next surgery. It would be a lot harder getting off them then then it would be now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
She doesn't feel any better than day one because she feels loopy from the pain meds. I agree that Doctor is just placating her and telling her what he wants to hear. Like she is having a tough recovery because she picked up a camera a couple of times and had to get her hair cut and her nails done. Yes, you're just killing yourself working doing recovery.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

I believe we are witnessing the beginning of a pill addiction for Bonnie... if this is how she is acting after her lipo procedure, she is screwed when she gets the abdominal surgery! She is already so strung out on her pain pills, that she is going to have to take more and more in order to get true relief the next time around! Utah has a notoriously high pill addiction rate for Mormon mommies... and now Bon Bon is a member!

Also, she still looks massive to me... where was all this lipo done on her body?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:I believe we are witnessing the beginning of a pill addiction for Bonnie... if this is how she is acting after her lipo procedure, she is screwed when she gets the abdominal surgery! She is already so strung out on her pain pills, that she is going to have to take more and more in order to get true relief the next time around! Utah has a notoriously high pill addiction rate for Mormon mommies... and now Bon Bon is a member!

Also, she still looks massive to me... where was all this lipo done on her body?
I agree that we could be seeing the start of an addiction, Bonnie needs to be really careful and Joel needs to as well. He's enabling at this point.

I would say you would have a fair amount of swelling after this procedure, i'm pretty sure you dont walk out of the hospital and a week later look like a super model. I would say it would take weeks to months to see results.
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Can’t believe she had the audacity to say she’s been working too hard during her recovery. Yeah getting your nails and hair done sure is hard! Let’s remember this was an elective procedure she CHOSE to have done.

Imagine having a non-elective procedure for health reasons while holding down a real 9-5 job and looking after your kids!

Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

Bonnie needs to find a doctor in Utah to examine her. The sweating and crying do not seem normal for this part of her recovery. It would be a shame for their to be something wrong but her plastic surgeon dismissed it as her working too much. Didn’t Kanye’s mom die after a liposuction procedure?
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

I literally made an account just to say YES!!!! Finally someone says what I'm thinking... Why do youtubers talk about how stressful and busy their lives are? She's even convinced her dr that she's busier than him...A SURGEON! What a life to make home videos and have the money for cosmetic surgeries.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I haven’t checked on Bonnie in a while. I’m shocked about every thing going on lol. Bonnie had lipo!? Also the recent videos I have watched Joel always looks distant and silently angry.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Yep..all the pain meds causing the sweating. Hope she figures that out. Hey, I know this is not on topic, but I was wondering if anybody else has ever noticed that Julie goes crossed eyed sometimes. So does Emma. Is it a lazy eye thing or an I crazy?
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

I’m curious why she keeps saying her hormones are all over the place. She had lipo but is acting like she had a total hysterectomy. I just had a laparotomy to remove an 11 cm cyst, my right ovary, and my right Fallopian tube in May and I wasn’t on heavy pain meds as long as her. Sure I had some emotional ups and downs and some discomfort, but it seems like she had more done than she is letting on...or she’s just being overly dramatic. I’ve never had my tonsils out but I feel like she was pretty dramatic during that whole recovery process too.

On another note, her doctor seems like a weirdo. I really hope he’s not still prescribing narcotics 3 weeks after her surgery.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

You know her fibrous fat was worse than everyone else's, her reaction to medication is worse than everyone else, she's busier than everyone else, her recovery is harder than everyone else, she's more stressed than everyone else....Meanwhile there are actually people who are suffering and dying with less drama and fanfare.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Omg Bonnie is such a train wreck. She has lost it.
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

Sweetiebee wrote:You know her fibrous fat was worse than everyone else's, her reaction to medication is worse than everyone else, she's busier than everyone else, her recovery is harder than everyone else, she's more stressed than everyone else....Meanwhile there are actually people who are suffering and dying with less drama and fanfare.
Maybe Heavenly Father is giving her what she deserves.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”