Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sweetiebee wrote:You know her fibrous fat was worse than everyone else's, her reaction to medication is worse than everyone else, she's busier than everyone else, her recovery is harder than everyone else, she's more stressed than everyone else....Meanwhile there are actually people who are suffering and dying with less drama and fanfare.
PeeWeeToms for one Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ckc717 wrote:Omg Bonnie is such a train wreck. She has lost it.
Her estimated earnings are also half what they were 6 months ago. Her channel was thriving then, now she’s plateaud and it’s only a matter of time before people grow tired of her like they have E&J.

Vlogging ruins relationships. So many vloggers have said this before. I think the only way Jared and Joel have learned to cope with their women is to just let them spend however they want, offer constant praise, and basically keep them happy. Too bad this backfired as the women become spoiled to be point that nothing makes them happy, and the channel suffers anyway.

Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Sweetiebee wrote:You know her fibrous fat was worse than everyone else's, her reaction to medication is worse than everyone else, she's busier than everyone else, her recovery is harder than everyone else, she's more stressed than everyone else....Meanwhile there are actually people who are suffering and dying with less drama and fanfare.
PeeWeeToms for one Image

That's exactly who I had in mind. And many more unknown people, every single day.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

This sounds like classic Griffith's drama. It does make me wonder what Ellie thinks about all this, and how she is handling Bonnie being so needy and getting all the attention. I'm not sure how the times line up bc i know she and Bonnie are both on a considerable delay at this point. But.... Ellie has been whining (even more than normal) about being soooo tired bc all Tommy does is stay up all night feeding. but yet in her video yesterday she says Tommy wakes 1-2 times a night and is doing great at feeding. Do you think her insistence on how rough life is right now has anything to do with Bonnie being in worse shape than she is? (which, Bonnie seems to be making mountains out of mole hills but we can all agree she is in worse shape than Ellie is at this point) And jealousy bc she's getting my sympathy from viewers and their mother??
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Sweetiebee wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
PeeWeeToms for one Image

That's exactly who I had in mind. And many more unknown people, every single day.
Also Claire Wineland :(
kgossiper
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kgossiper »

Long time lurker and first time poster here.

I had reconstructive spinal surgery and didn't take prescription pain killers three weeks after surgery. It's blowing my mind she's taking them that often. I did have a drain and they removed it in the hospital two or three days after surgery. I definitely think she had more done than just the liposuction.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does Bree have a full time job there?
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Can anyone educate me on how the Mormon church & religion views materialism and image? I know the Bible preaches simplicity and not putting an emphasis on wealth but it appears from all the Mormon vloggers that their church encourages it. Is it like a way of encouraging others to come to the religion (look how great they are doing, I want that so I’ll start going to their church)? Or just basic economics of 10% tithing & it benefits the church?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ohaudrey wrote:Can anyone educate me on how the Mormon church & religion views materialism and image? I know the Bible preaches simplicity and not putting an emphasis on wealth but it appears from all the Mormon vloggers that their church encourages it. Is it like a way of encouraging others to come to the religion (look how great they are doing, I want that so I’ll start going to their church)? Or just basic economics of 10% tithing & it benefits the church?
It is encouraged. The ex-Mo Reddit is full of stories about how shallow and materialistic the women can be. Every good man deserves a trophy wife.

Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

ohaudrey wrote:Can anyone educate me on how the Mormon church & religion views materialism and image? I know the Bible preaches simplicity and not putting an emphasis on wealth but it appears from all the Mormon vloggers that their church encourages it. Is it like a way of encouraging others to come to the religion (look how great they are doing, I want that so I’ll start going to their church)? Or just basic economics of 10% tithing & it benefits the church?
They are encouraged to keep a neat and modest appearance. The problem is that they think modest just means full coverage, when in reality, the church is also referring to being modest in the sense of being humble, simple, not VAIN. These ladies are very focused on makeup, hair, fashion, fake nails, lashes, brows, jewelry, etc. It's fun to be into that stuff but they do put way more emphasis on it than they're "supposed" to according to the church.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Sweetiebee wrote:
They are encouraged to keep a neat and modest appearance. The problem is that they think modest just means full coverage, when in reality, the church is also referring to being modest in the sense of being humble, simple, not VAIN. These ladies are very focused on makeup, hair, fashion, fake nails, lashes, brows, jewelry, etc. It's fun to be into that stuff but they do put way more emphasis on it than they're "supposed" to according to the church.
Nailed it
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Sweetiebee wrote:
Perfectionism is huge within LDS communities, and this absolutely extends to physical appearance. It isn’t an isolated issue with just the Griffiths. Utah has a high number of plastic surgeons for a reason.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... b17602.png[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Sweetiebee wrote:
Yeah, because all the Mormon boys are looking for a normal wife with a neat and modest look.

Nope, if you want to find a husband, you need to stand out amongst the rest of the pack. In a way, vanity prevails in their culture.

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Bonnie is going to GAIN weight instead of losing it if she eats that "smoothie" every morning. It's packed full of carbs and sugar.

I didn't see if she added sweetened almond milk, but if she did, that's even more calories. Just the oatmeal by itself (one cup) has 300 calories. Add in 1/2 a large banana adds another 100 calories. Now she is at 400 calories. She added a heaping tablespoon of peanut butter, which is 180 calories. Almond milk, if unsweetened is about 120 calories for two cups. She measured the milk with all the other ingredients in the blender.....lol.....so I'm guessing on this amount.

Total = 700 calories Even if she gave some to the kids, she is still taking in about 500 calories just for breakfast.

BTW banana chips are just like candy....loaded with sugar! Grapes are a good snack, but they have lots of natural sugar too.
Manitowoc123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Manitowoc123 »

Based on today’s video, I would NOT advise anyone to follow her eating recommendations. You watch anyone on YouTube that has lost tons of weight and they show what they eat - there’s not banana chips mixed with grapes as a snack!! And holy Moses is that girl dependent on the pills. Sweating is symptom of withdrawal. I bet that sweating episode was when she was ready to take the next dose.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Liz_444 wrote:Bonnie is going to GAIN weight instead of losing it if she eats that "smoothie" every morning. It's packed full of carbs and sugar.

I didn't see if she added sweetened almond milk, but if she did, that's even more calories. Just the oatmeal by itself (one cup) has 300 calories. Add in 1/2 a large banana adds another 100 calories. Now she is at 400 calories. She added a heaping tablespoon of peanut butter, which is 180 calories. Almond milk, if unsweetened is about 120 calories for two cups. She measured the milk with all the other ingredients in the blender.....lol.....so I'm guessing on this amount.

Total = 700 calories Even if she gave some to the kids, she is still taking in about 500 calories just for breakfast.

BTW banana chips are just like candy....loaded with sugar! Grapes are a good snack, but they have lots of natural sugar too.
Shhhh. Don’t give her any tips Image

I think it’s a given that she isn’t going to keep the weight off. She’s sedentary and completely justifies it, and opted to pay thousands instead of changing her eating habits in any big way.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I find it so strange how Joel just stands next to Bonnie staring at her and occasionally kissing her cheek. What's the purpose of that? Why is he in the shot in the first place if he has nothing to say? These people are crazy.
Manitowoc123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Manitowoc123 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Sweetiebee wrote:
Perfectionism is huge within LDS communities, and this absolutely extends to physical appearance. It isn’t an isolated issue with just the Griffiths. Utah has a high number of plastic surgeons for a reason.

I grew up in Salt Lake City and I swear to God - EVERY SINGLE one of my friends/family who still live there has had some sort of plastic surgery. I never really thought about it until now, but between boob jobs, mommy makeover, gastrointestinal bypass, nose, lipo, jaw, teeth - i could go on and on. I moved three days after graduating from high school and only keep in touch with a handful of people but it’s crazy!! For years I couldn’t figure out why I was so focused on my outward appearance and insane about my weight but through this forum I realize that it was INGRAINED in me my entire childhood!!
Justinhaus
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Justinhaus »

Again not defending the her off behavior...but how is it indicative of pill addiction or dependance? I sweat like a pig with narcotics. Not when I miss a dose, but all of the time. I also nearly scratch my skin off from the itchiness I experience. Lots of nasty side effects.

Not trying to beat a dead horse, but that is a one heck of a serious accusation to assume she is over medicating for anything other than her pain or that she is is already hooked.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Liz_444 wrote:Bonnie is going to GAIN weight instead of losing it if she eats that "smoothie" every morning. It's packed full of carbs and sugar.

Shhhh. Don’t give her any tips Image

I think it’s a given that she isn’t going to keep the weight off. She’s sedentary and completely justifies it, and opted to pay thousands instead of changing her eating habits in any big way.

Cue the tears in the next week or so how she went through all this pain and suffering and hasn't lost any weight. In fact she gained 10 pounds, errr 15 pounds. Of course it will have nothing to do with all the sugar she has eaten (per doctor's orders).

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”