Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by janem »

Her IG story.... not a lot of food at the party so they got room service, hummus and broccoli. Bree is with them. Bonnie needs a bed to herself so Joel and Lincoln are in the other one while other kids sleep on the floor. Bree has an adjoining room.

Questions... did Bonnie bother to tell her dr that she was out getting her nails, lashes and hair done? What kind of BS did they tell him they do? Lord knows they aren’t that busy. Another brAnd deal that her mgr had to hold her hand for. Where has Joel been sleeping at home? On the floor? Wouldn’t surprise me. She seems to need the whole bed to herself.

The last IG post she says that she’s editing so they can get a vlog out (today, Friday) of the “Bonnie Hollein Channel “. She really does consider herself the star of the show doesn’t she?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

janem wrote:Her IG story.... not a lot of food at the party so they got room service, hummus and broccoli. Bree is with them. Bonnie needs a bed to herself so Joel and Lincoln are in the other one while other kids sleep on the floor. Bree has an adjoining room.

Questions... did Bonnie bother to tell her dr that she was out getting her nails, lashes and hair done? What kind of BS did they tell him they do? Lord knows they aren’t that busy. Another brAnd deal that her mgr had to hold her hand for. Where has Joel been sleeping at home? On the floor? Wouldn’t surprise me. She seems to need the whole bed to herself.

The last IG post she says that she’s editing so they can get a vlog out (today, Friday) of the “Bonnie Hollein Channel “. She really does consider herself the star of the show doesn’t she?

She did do a post where she said Joel sleeps on the ugly leather couch. Doesn't Bree's husband miss her at all since she spends 100% of her time with these idiots. Why does she have a manager? So many questions...
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

I thought I'd die when she said "her manager"... these people are so freaking full of themselves.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I thought I'd die when she said "her manager"... these people are so freaking full of themselves.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

This bitch. She needs to step in my dads shoes. He's dealing with fucking pancreatic cancer and has gone under dozens of chemo rounds, then radiation. Then she will REALLY have something to cry about. I hate her.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

She said Joel can't sleep in "my room" right now. HER!!! room.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Wow! Is that sort of sweating normal?? She looks literally wet.

Also, she finally admits she ate like CRAP before the lipo. Most people know eating smaller meals throughout the day is better than "gorging" on huge meals before bed. Why not change your diet and skip the lipo?? And these people are publishing a cookbook? *sigh*

I had to LOL that they went to a CVX party and then ordered room service. Sounds like she's FINE if she wants to be. I think most of Bonnie's issues are mental and Joel is an enabler.

I think her "manager" is the guy from Trending Family. I don't think they are signed with any of the other MCNs. At least I remember she used to brag that she does/did all the BTS stuff herself—but that was years ago when she was a little more tolerable to watch.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Does anyone think that Joel is editing Vlogs to make himself seem like the perfect doting husband? We know he’s editing, why he doesn’t cut out the parts where she’s being a complete bitch to him makes zero sense to me... except that he has an agenda.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

zipadeedodah wrote:This bitch. She needs to step in my dads shoes. He's dealing with fucking pancreatic cancer and has gone under dozens of chemo rounds, then radiation. Then she will REALLY have something to cry about. I hate her.
I'm sorry about your dad. I know what you're going through - my mom also had pancreatic cancer. It's brutal. I'll tell you one thing, she never complained - not even once. Bonnie should google real people who have real problems.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

I was flipping through Instagram stories earlier. B&J are in the background of one of Jordan Page’s stories but they’re not seen at all in any others (I think I follow maybe 5 people who were at that party.) I know Jordan is tall but Bonnie and Joel are TINY behind her. Interesting that they didn’t post any parts of the actual party. Maybe because she was totally fine and doesn’t want to lose everyone’s sympathy. There was dancing and karaoke and looked like a good time.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hey does anyone know if bonnie is aware of this site? Im always curious about that. Sometimes after a discussion here, it seems that a vlog might address it. Maybe just a coincidence. I wonder which YouTube moms lurk around here, if any.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sweetiebee wrote:Hey does anyone know if bonnie is aware of this site? Im always curious about that. Sometimes after a discussion here, it seems that a vlog might address it. Maybe just a coincidence. I wonder which YouTube moms lurk around here, if any.
100%

They all know and read here often.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ba1006 wrote:
janem wrote:Her IG story.... not a lot of food at the party so they got room service, hummus and broccoli. Bree is with them. Bonnie needs a bed to herself so Joel and Lincoln are in the other one while other kids sleep on the floor. Bree has an adjoining room.

She did do a post where she said Joel sleeps on the ugly leather couch. Doesn't Bree's husband miss her at all since she spends 100% of her time with these idiots. Why does she have a manager? So many questions...
I doubt she’s there more than 40 hrs a week.

There’s no problem with her working. It’s not like she’s just choosing to hang out with them instead of spend time with him.

Plus let’s be real, she’s a YT channel waiting to happen, and Bonnie will be good for an early subscriber boost.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Was the smoothie thing a brand deal?? I noticed Steps to Wander also did a smoothie using Almond Breeze and they are also repped by Trending Family. Seems like more than a coincidence they'd BOTH do smoothies featuring the same featured product on the same day.

Neither family seems to be known for their smoothie passion until today. Integrated ads are the most annoying!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ewokfan11 wrote:Was the smoothie thing a brand deal?? I noticed Steps to Wander also did a smoothie using Almond Breeze and they are also repped by Trending Family. Seems like more than a coincidence they'd BOTH do smoothies featuring the same featured product on the same day.

Neither family seems to be known for their smoothie passion until today. Integrated ads are the most annoying!
Bonnie has made smoothies tons before. They tend to be her “go to” healthy drink.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HelloSweetie wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Was the smoothie thing a brand deal?? I noticed Steps to Wander also did a smoothie using Almond Breeze and they are also repped by Trending Family. Seems like more than a coincidence they'd BOTH do smoothies featuring the same featured product on the same day.

Bonnie has made smoothies tons before. They tend to be her “go to” healthy drink.

kelsey does as well. I know she has talked about June liking them a lot before.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

But now Kelsey lives in a camper and she hates to do dishes...it just seems like too much of a coincidence. I know you two don't want to believe anything about the secret ads, but it's a FACT. They do "ads" and don't disclose them. There are YTers who are being more honest about the integrated ads. You can think whatever you want to, but I think it's dishonest and deceiving.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Why is Bonnie the Mormon married version of Trisha paytas now lmao. Lipo, emotions, pain killers, always coming up with excuses for her behaviour, choices and emotions when no one cares that much- so she diggs herself into a hole over explaining. She will totally gain that back. Seriously unless you have the genetics Bonnie Te only way to stay thin is eating way less than what she is. Veggies and prob half the calories she’s already consuming. It’s hard, and uncomfortable to be hungry before bed sometimes but if I had my daily calorie limited (because I’m trying to loose baby weight) I just feel hungry slightly and go to damn bed wake up and have a smoothie with just bananas, kale, mangos and chia/hemp seeds.

Idk why I’m trying to give advice lol

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

ba1006 wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:This bitch. She needs to step in my dads shoes. He's dealing with fucking pancreatic cancer and has gone under dozens of chemo rounds, then radiation. Then she will REALLY have something to cry about. I hate her.
I'm sorry about your dad. I know what you're going through - my mom also had pancreatic cancer. It's brutal. I'll tell you one thing, she never complained - not even once. Bonnie should google real people who have real problems.
Thanks I appreciate it. It can be brutal. I just hate it when these youtubers complain about nothing. I mean I get what shes going through but good lord. This is pathetic.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ewokfan11 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Bonnie has made smoothies tons before. They tend to be her “go to” healthy drink.
But now Kelsey lives in a camper and she hates to do dishes...it just seems like too much of a coincidence. I know you two don't want to believe anything about the secret ads, but it's a FACT. They do "ads" and don't disclose them. There are YTers who are being more honest about the integrated ads. You can think whatever you want to, but I think it's dishonest and deceiving.
What? I know YTers do sneaky ads. You said Bonnie has never made smoothies before, and that in fact isn’t true. She’s made them a lot.

You need to chill.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”