lindsallday
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by lindsallday »

These are from Grandma Griffiths and Chad Franke’s instastories

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... ff5a4e.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 4f247d.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

That brand deal she was crying about is up on IG. It’s for a cereal. She’s got on sunglasses and sitting in a chair outside. Gotta bring in that $$$.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
ba1006 wrote:
janem wrote:Her IG story.... not a lot of food at the party so they got room service, hummus and broccoli. Bree is with them. Bonnie needs a bed to herself so Joel and Lincoln are in the other one while other kids sleep on the floor. Bree has an adjoining room.

Questions... did Bonnie bother to tell her dr that she was out getting her nails, lashes and hair done? What kind of BS did they tell him they do? Lord knows they aren’t that busy. Another brAnd deal that her mgr had to hold her hand for. Where has Joel been sleeping at home? On the floor? Wouldn’t surprise me. She seems to need the whole bed to herself.

The last IG post she says that she’s editing so they can get a vlog out (today, Friday) of the “Bonnie Hollein Channel “. She really does consider herself the star of the show doesn’t she?

She did do a post where she said Joel sleeps on the ugly leather couch. Doesn't Bree's husband miss her at all since she spends 100% of her time with these idiots. Why does she have a manager? So many questions...
I doubt she’s there more than 40 hrs a week.

There’s no problem with her working. It’s not like she’s just choosing to hang out with them instead of spend time with him.

Plus let’s be real, she’s a YT channel waiting to happen, and Bonnie will be good for an early subscriber boost.

Well since they just went to California for her surgery and now at a convention for the weekend, she clearly works more than 40 hours a week. They leave the kids with her often for overnight trips and she seems to be there every day. I know she recently got married so my question seems valid.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

janem wrote:That brand deal she was crying about is up on IG. It’s for a cereal. She’s got on sunglasses and sitting in a chair outside. Gotta bring in that $$$.

She did an awful job with that ad. Sounded so fake like a script she was reading poorly behind her phone

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Re: Brie’s husband’s opinion of her working...

It is a valid question I suppose, but it sounds like shiftwork to me. No different than Joel working some nights and some days. Its a job.

I’d rather see an LDS woman work right after marriage than immediately stay under her husband’s thumb to be honest.

And at least she got her own hotel room, so they aren’t exactly treating her like their bitch. If Bonnie had a job where she truly was working herself all this time (and away) I don’t think we would take a second look at the amount Brie works.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

HelloSweetie wrote:And at least she got her own hotel room, so they aren’t exactly treating her like their bitch. If Bonnie had a job where she truly was working herself all this time (and away) I don’t think we would take a second look at the amount Brie works.
CVX 100% paid for that hotel room. I'm guessing they were provided two rooms—one for them, one for the kids, but B&J would have looked like total ASSHOLES if the nanny had to sleep with the kids.

Brie does seem to work a lot, but that's up to her. Hopefully B&J are paying her fairly and paying the proper employment taxes. I'm sure their accountant knows about her employment, but some people get in a lot of trouble by not paying employment taxes for their in-home employees.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Does her family purposely always film Bonnie in the background eating.

The same day she was crying and filming today's vlog she was fine enough to record ads for instagram.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

gopedjane wrote:Does her family purposely always film Bonnie in the background eating.

The same day she was crying and filming today's vlog she was fine enough to record ads for instagram.
Not trying to be funny... what is wrapped around her? A blanket?
lindsallday
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindsallday »

Sweetiebee wrote:
gopedjane wrote:Does her family purposely always film Bonnie in the background eating.

Not trying to be funny... what is wrapped around her? A blanket?
It’s her skirt. I don’t know why on Earth she chose to wear something so form fitting to her belly like that

Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

I thought their last name was Griffus. That's how all the sisters pronounce it.
Lukie_73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lukie_73 »

This lady clearly knows nothing about nutrition! Why on God's green earth did she not invest in a nutritionist as well as the personal trainer??? It would have been a darn sight cheaper and less painful than what she is doing now. Every bit of food she showed us today was either carbs or sugar. And she keeps using that excuse about the doctor telling her to eat a bit of sugar. If anything he probably meant 1 square of chocolate or something like that, not large cookies, banana chips and grapes! All those things are full of sugar and there are much better choices out there. She is crazy!

And then Grandma Griff strikes again bringing over bread, bread, bread, stodgy stews and creamy soups. Eat a salad, girl! Have an apple for a snack!

Also, she was complaining about the pain all over her body and again I ask, if this was all to fix the hernia and DR and balance the torso out so it didn't look weird, why on earth do they have to touch her arms, breasts, back, and legs??? This woman is a liar and now all the truth is leaking out. Mommy makeover indeed!
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

I absolutely think we are witnessing the beginning of a pill addiction with Bonnie.

Honestly, Bonnie likes her naps. She always has. The pain medication makes it much easier to fall into that very deep sleep. When she goes off these high doses, she will absolutely go through withdrawal. I don’t think she’s educated on withdrawal. She’ll have flu like symptoms and insomnia. I can see her family doctor (or even the plastic surgeon) prescribing something for insomnia or a benzodiazepine for sleep. If not continuing to prescribe pain medication for phantom pain.

It scares me for Bonnie, Joel & the children. I have seen a family member go from not ever taking so much as Tylenol to laying in a hospital bed crying for a long dead relative after aspirating vomit and nearly dying when a doctor prescribed Fentanyl and Morphine despite no tolerance to narcotics. And he didn’t even overtake his medicine. I just pray Joel really has a handle on things and is aware of how quickly everything can go awry but I feel like he isn’t. They seem to live in this bubble where kids can ride bikes with no helmets and car seats don’t really matter and boys will be boys and who cares if their arms break, it just happens if it happens. So maybe they don’t think drug addiction happens either. Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

The hysterics, the crying.. it’s all so ridiculous. You had lipo, Get over yourself Bonnie.

Everyone around her is kissing her ass and treating her like she’s sick. It boggles my mind that a grown woman elects to get a Mommy Makeover but then falls to pieces and wants sympathy.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Unsure if anyone has mentioned this but Brianna from teen mom 2 has had two mummy makeovers. She said both time it was like she was hit by a bus for 48 hours then fine
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

That last vlog what a train wreck

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

charmed596 wrote:Unsure if anyone has mentioned this but Brianna from teen mom 2 has had two mummy makeovers. She said both time it was like she was hit by a bus for 48 hours then fine

Yes!!! I watched the episode where she got the one surgery and even the next day she was at least up and moving around. She knew she had two kids and she would have to get her butt moving again ASAP.

Like someone else said, I'm struggling to have any sympathy for Bonnie when the surgery was two weeks ago. YOU did this Bonnie. Get a grip already

Side note: I had a cornea transplant. I had to be awake for it (heavily sedated) but I remember he whole surgery. Scalpel coming at my eye ball, my doctor literally cutting my eye off and SEWING (yes with needle and thread!) a new cornea back on. Guess what pain meds I got for that? Tylenol. Do you know how excruciating it is to have stitches rubbing your eye balls for 6 months?! Not only that but the whole reason I even needed the transplant was because a parasite literally ate my eye. But please Bonnie tell me more about how much pain you're in even though you are high as a kite.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Lukie_73 wrote: Also, she was complaining about the pain all over her body and again I ask, if this was all to fix the hernia and DR and balance the torso out so it didn't look weird, why on earth do they have to touch her arms, breasts, back, and legs??? This woman is a liar and now all the truth is leaking out. Mommy makeover indeed!
Maybe she needs to invest in some truth drains alongside her lipo drains, coz that there truth'll be sludgin' out eventually.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Just watched her IG stories. She said she made a sign for the meetup with fans that said Please Don't Hug Me (words to that effect). It made me chuckle because it reminded me of the signs you see at the zoo: Please Do Not Feed The (insert animal).
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
srabbitt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by srabbitt »

Scar2016 wrote:Just watched her IG stories. She said she made a sign for the meetup with fans that said Please Don't Hug Me (words to that effect). It made me chuckle because it reminded me of the signs you see at the zoo: Please Do Not Feed The (insert animal).
Bonnie has no trouble feeding herself haha ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by YTIUH »

I think their “normal vlog” was filmed on September 8 (day of the warehouse sale) and it was shown ahead of the days where we “later” see her recovering from the surgery, i.e. the timeline is messed up. I am sure she is feeling much better now (it’s gotta be 3 weeks since lipo).

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”