KKStopLockingLandonAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 39

lizbt
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKStopLockingLandonAway part: 39

Unread post by lizbt »

She’s buying so much crap they don’t need!
New furniture & closets for Jackson’s new room.
Nonnies closet & dividers for her “suite”
&& she’s already planning Sutton’s nursery...... what’s next guys??
I say the remodeling of the kitchen & playroom && lastly their master bedroom of course that one changes every freakin 3 months tops just because she gets “bored”...

These kids need more outside time well Landon does... he only gets Starbucks run...
there’s museums, zoos, beaches, they live right by Disney & universal & other theme parks, also never take them to the library or socialize with other kids! I have a 3yr old & a 7month old our lives evolve around theirs & is so pathetic of keren & khoa that they literally spend more time playing freakin switch than being with poor Landon....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

I just wonder if the nanny ever takes him out when she has them. When he went to the door in one of the vlogs and clearly wanted to go with his Dad but was left behind. He is not a baby anymore but it still treated like one.
SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

So Karen gonna keep buying swings until Sutton is raised! She couldn’t give a damn about that baby, as long as he’s thrown into one of the swings and sleeping, her life is easy. She is so self absorbed - an Instagram wall at a toddlers birthday? I’m sorry but that’s ridiculous. She’s obsessed with being GOALS when in reality everyone can see right threw her. Those poor boys!

NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

SpillingTheCoffee wrote:So Karen gonna keep buying swings until Sutton is raised! She couldn’t give a damn about that baby, as long as he’s thrown into one of the swings and sleeping, her life is easy. She is so self absorbed - an Instagram wall at a toddlers birthday? I’m sorry but that’s ridiculous. She’s obsessed with being GOALS when in reality everyone can see right threw her. Those poor boys!

When Landon was a baby he was ALWAYS on the swings. She stopped laying him on the swing so damn much when everyone in the comments were pointing it out. She’s gonna do the same with this baby and maybe the next one cause we all know they’re not done having kids until they get their girl.

2494Xx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2494Xx »

Echox3 wrote:I only watch the vlogs for Landon at this point and they’re not even showing him :/

She made the comment that Sutton is like Jackson aka she loves her TWO kids and will favour them.

Hi everyone. I’m new here :) I also only watch the vlogs for Landon. He is seriously the cutest baby I’ve ever seen! His personality is also very sweet. He may cry and be “problematic” as Karen puts it, but that is normal baby behavior. Karen does not know how easy she has it! It makes me so sad to see him being left out all the time, and yesterday made me so annoyed with how little he was being shown in the vlogs!

Today’s vlog was such a good improvement, which is why I wanted to post here. I loved seeing Karen picking Landon up so he could kiss his animal pictures and when he layed his back down so Karen could give him a little back rub. Not to mention when she was actually talking to him about potty training and he answered back to her. Adorable!!! Karen, if you’re reading this, this is the content we want to see!!! No one cares about your shopping and junk food addiction.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

2494Xx wrote:
Echox3 wrote:I only watch the vlogs for Landon at this point and they’re not even showing him :/

She made the comment that Sutton is like Jackson aka she loves her TWO kids and will favour them.

Hi everyone. I’m new here :) I also only watch the vlogs for Landon. He is seriously the cutest baby I’ve ever seen! His personality is also very sweet. He may cry and be “problematic” as Karen puts it, but that is normal baby behavior. Karen does not know how easy she has it! It makes me so sad to see him being left out all the time, and yesterday made me so annoyed with how little he was being shown in the vlogs!

Today’s vlog was such a good improvement, which is why I wanted to post here. I loved seeing Karen picking Landon up so he could kiss his animal pictures and when he layed his back down so Karen could give him a little back rub. Not to mention when she was actually talking to him about potty training and he answered back to her. Adorable!!! Karen, if you’re reading this, this is the content we want to see!!! No one cares about your shopping and junk food addiction.

I am not praising her for doing bare minimum mom stuff lol.

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

prbeca wrote:I hope when Landon grows up he’ll write a book exposing his shitty parents. But unfortunately he won’t remember anything...

Good thing he has all these vlogs to look back on
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just want to see family content like... family fun at the splash pad which the boys would LOVE! (there’s 2 within 20 Mins of their house) I live in same area as KK. There’s parks, walk the farmers markets, kiddie gyms and indoor play areas, zoo, trampoline park.... it’s ORLANDO we have EVERYTHING. Those poor boys are always cloistered inside.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

corinna is back
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Coco_ wrote:corinna is back
Yup. She is just saw she’s on a late night date with Kreepy & Kerens Mom?? Where’s keren?? Sleeping?
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Coco_ wrote:corinna is back
She came running as soon as she saw Khoa has an office and she can finally get him alone Image

Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

Nothing these two does makes sense to me !! The office is so unnecessery ... if they felt like being super genrious towards noni why didny they buy her a house or an apartment ??? Who wants to live in a loft with a curtain that seperates the bedroom and sitting area and no bathroom wtf this is just an excuse to get nonnie out of her bedroom so king jackson can have it

Karen obession with “decorating” and buying usless shit is out of control
It is so easy for her to throw the old (not even old) away
Like it is not even old and she throws things like it is nothing
For me even throwing an old thing or something I cant use anymore hurts because I spent money on it lol (if it is usable I donate it )
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Hilly wrote:Nothing these two does makes sense to me !! The office is so unnecessery ... if they felt like being super genrious towards noni why didny they buy her a house or an apartment ??? Who wants to live in a loft with a curtain that seperates the bedroom and sitting area and no bathroom wtf this is just an excuse to get nonnie out of her bedroom so king jackson can have it

Karen obession with “decorating” and buying usless shit is out of control
It is so easy for her to throw the old (not even old) away
Like it is not even old and she throws things like it is nothing
For me even throwing an old thing or something I cant use anymore hurts because I spent money on it lol (if it is usable I donate it )
because if they got her an apartment or small house keren wouldn’t get the free live in nanny
Tortuga
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tortuga »

Sorry for being so late, i don’t know if this was talked about, but I just watched yesterday’s vlog... holly cow, new thread name and Landon actually gets attention lol . I actually think they feel bad and are trying to make it up, but yet you can still see how kernel treats Landon way different than Jackson. :(

syddafrickenkid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by syddafrickenkid »

Just watched the vlog and im sorry what? She thought a one month old baby was to old to be swaddled lmaoooo ok

Also whats with her patchy yellow/orange skin? Is it just concealer shes not blending??

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Yikes what the fuck did she do with her hair for Jackson’s birthday? It looks awful with her huge ass moon face. I have been gone for a while so I don’t know what theme his birthday is but what’s up with the orange and black? Looks like a Halloween birthday theme.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

spillingthetea wrote:Yikes what the fuck did she do with her hair for Jackson’s birthday? It looks awful with her huge ass moon face. I have been gone for a while so I don’t know what theme his birthday is but what’s up with the orange and black? Looks like a Halloween birthday theme.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Even Jackson is thinking what the fuck is this 'construction' themed party ImageImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

Her hair ImageImageImageImage

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Keren is on the water slide at Jackson’s party, yet wonders why her body hurts and bleeds all the time.

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

A little off topic but yesterday in vlog when keren said "finally do jacksons big boy room" got me so pissed. What the hell does he habe now kernel? Can landon not have any moment for himself? Like She should be gushing and putting her all in that room. She just threw some shit together for landon and now she's putting so much thought and effort for king jackson and it's so irritating.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”