Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by KaterTot »

I might have missed something but she no longer speaks of her drains and is showering so when did she get them out and how? It's not something you can do on your own unless her doctor in Cali is instructing a Doctor there in her hometown. She has these videos so screwed up I don't even think she realizes her Jekyll and Hyde recovery.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

So... Joel couldnt get an elective tonsillectomy because it was too expensive, but he wanted to do it because Bonnie didnt like his bad breath... but Bonnie gets to get lipo... wouldnt the lipo be more expensive?
This is rhetorical, Queen Bonnie is treated first. Joel last.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I was almost thinking that her odd behavior (sweating, crying etc) could be because she has started weaning off the meds and is feeling the effects of withdrawal, maybe her doc said that he won't be refilling the script and she should try otc pain killers.
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

KaterTot wrote:I might have missed something but she no longer speaks of her drains and is showering so when did she get them out and how? It's not something you can do on your own unless her doctor in Cali is instructing a Doctor there in her hometown. She has these videos so screwed up I don't even think she realizes her Jekyll and Hyde recovery.
Joel removed them while her surgeon watched on FaceTime. They did it in one of the vlogs. It was odd along with every else with this procedure.
megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megtanner35 »

I have only just now had a chance to watch the video. Definitely addicted to the pain killers which is very scary.
Also I am 99% certain she had the gastric band surgery because my friend did it and the doctor said small frequent meals throughout the day which is exactly what is required during gastric band. the drains and amount of liquid were also very similar to what my friend had. the only thing throwing me of is the compression outfit my friend didn't have that but that I believe is due to lipo

JUST AS BRYAN LANNING HAD THE GASTRIC BAND I THINK THAT BONNIE HAS HAD GASTRIC BAND SURGERY AS WELL

also poor Joel can't do his tonsils but she can do what she wants such a fucking bitch
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

megtanner35 wrote:I have only just now had a chance to watch the video. Definitely addicted to the pain killers which is very scary.
Also I am 99% certain she had the gastric band surgery because my friend did it and the doctor said small frequent meals throughout the day which is exactly what is required during gastric band. the drains and amount of liquid were also very similar to what my friend had. the only thing throwing me of is the compression outfit my friend didn't have that but that I believe is due to lipo

JUST AS BRYAN LANNING HAD THE GASTRIC BAND I THINK THAT BONNIE HAS HAD GASTRIC BAND SURGERY AS WELL

also poor Joel can't do his tonsils but she can do what she wants such a fucking bitch
I don’t think so. This would have been the better option because she would be forced to eat better. She wouldn’t be able to eat after other than fluids and very small amounts. Sugar would make her sick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Did Bryan ever admit how he lost all that weight? Since he does daily vlogs, it would have been obvious if he had surgery.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

KaterTot wrote:I might have missed something but she no longer speaks of her drains and is showering so when did she get them out and how? It's not something you can do on your own unless her doctor in Cali is instructing a Doctor there in her hometown. She has these videos so screwed up I don't even think she realizes her Jekyll and Hyde recovery.
I had drains after my gall bladder removal. They just pull them out. Joel probably did it while the doctor watched on Skype.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

megtanner35 wrote:I have only just now had a chance to watch the video. Definitely addicted to the pain killers which is very scary.

Remember it’s the Bonnie Hoellein Show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Liz_444 wrote:Bonnie is going to GAIN weight instead of losing it if she eats that "smoothie" every morning. It's packed full of carbs and sugar.

I didn't see if she added sweetened almond milk, but if she did, that's even more calories. Just the oatmeal by itself (one cup) has 300 calories. Add in 1/2 a large banana adds another 100 calories. Now she is at 400 calories. She added a heaping tablespoon of peanut butter, which is 180 calories. Almond milk, if unsweetened is about 120 calories for two cups. She measured the milk with all the other ingredients in the blender.....lol.....so I'm guessing on this amount.

Total = 700 calories Even if she gave some to the kids, she is still taking in about 500 calories just for breakfast.

BTW banana chips are just like candy....loaded with sugar! Grapes are a good snack, but they have lots of natural sugar too.
she has NO idea what eating healthy means. instead of going to nutritionist she decided to go straight to a plastic surgeon.
that milkshake is a TREAT, not a meal!!! she can't be serious with that peanut butter and oatmeal every day!! oatmeal is PACKED of carbs to FATTEN people and animals!
she ate like shit and will continue to eat like shit unless she goes to someone that teachers her how to eat. her mother doesn't count.
she needs to eat VEGGIES. make a milkshake with some spinach ffs. rice or coconut milk, spinach, honey and a banana. that's a healthy milkshake that will keep you full for longer. greens and natural sugars.
you can call me kath.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Manitowoc123 wrote:Based on today’s video, I would NOT advise anyone to follow her eating recommendations. You watch anyone on YouTube that has lost tons of weight and they show what they eat - there’s not banana chips mixed with grapes as a snack!! And holy Moses is that girl dependent on the pills. Sweating is symptom of withdrawal. I bet that sweating episode was when she was ready to take the next dose.
Yep. Sweating is one of the first symptoms. She may not actually be _addicted_ but the length of time she has been taking the pills is enough for her body to be dependent on them. And for her to be uncomfortable if she misses a dose.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ba1006 wrote:Did Bryan ever admit how he lost all that weight? Since he does daily vlogs, it would have been obvious if he had surgery.
But he doesn't do daily vlogs anymore. They film a bunch of stuff in one day and upload it at different times. So do E&J and Bonnie.

polly9033
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by polly9033 »

YTIUH wrote:I think their “normal vlog” was filmed on September 8 (day of the warehouse sale) and it was shown ahead of the days where we “later” see her recovering from the surgery, i.e. the timeline is messed up. I am sure she is feeling much better now (it’s gotta be 3 weeks since lipo).
What throws me off with the timeline is the fact that she's acknowledging the recent comments that have been posted on her channel within the week which would make the videos this week where she's talking about the surgery relatively current and up-to-date. I think with the sympathetic responses she got on her YT page after announcing the surgery, she turned on the dramatics thinking she'd get a million views out of this.

On a side note, seems Joel has kind of side stepped himself in the videos (featuring mostly Bonnie), and I've seen Jared doing the same (featuring mostly Ellie). Both of them (Joel and Jared) took a day or two flight somewhere a few weeks ago, and I don't believe they revealed much of what that was about. On Instagram they had a photo in front of the ocean. I wonder if they are doing some type of deal separate or unrelated to YouTube...they seem to be keeping it hush unless I missed something. Does anyone know?
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

kathpt wrote:
Liz_444 wrote:Bonnie is going to GAIN weight instead of losing it if she eats that "smoothie" every morning. It's packed full of carbs and sugar.

I didn't see if she added sweetened almond milk, but if she did, that's even more calories. Just the oatmeal by itself (one cup) has 300 calories. Add in 1/2 a large banana adds another 100 calories. Now she is at 400 calories. She added a heaping tablespoon of peanut butter, which is 180 calories. Almond milk, if unsweetened is about 120 calories for two cups. She measured the milk with all the other ingredients in the blender.....lol.....so I'm guessing on this amount.

Total = 700 calories Even if she gave some to the kids, she is still taking in about 500 calories just for breakfast.

BTW banana chips are just like candy....loaded with sugar! Grapes are a good snack, but they have lots of natural sugar too.
she has NO idea what eating healthy means. instead of going to nutritionist she decided to go straight to a plastic surgeon.
that milkshake is a TREAT, not a meal!!! she can't be serious with that peanut butter and oatmeal every day!! oatmeal is PACKED of carbs to FATTEN people and animals!
she ate like shit and will continue to eat like shit unless she goes to someone that teachers her how to eat. her mother doesn't count.
she needs to eat VEGGIES. make a milkshake with some spinach ffs. rice or coconut milk, spinach, honey and a banana. that's a healthy milkshake that will keep you full for longer. greens and natural sugars.

I agree that smoothie is a treat not a meal but shit when did oatmeal become unhealthy?
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

ohaudrey wrote:
kathpt wrote:

I agree that smoothie is a treat not a meal but shit when did oatmeal become unhealthy?
Smoothies definitely can be a meal. You should though measure and track the macros you are putting in. I have never seen anyone put oatmeal in a smoothie though. Seems like extra calories for no reason and a large portion since it is dry. For example just that one cup of oats was 339 calories.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I agree that smoothie is a treat not a meal but shit when did oatmeal become unhealthy?[/quote],

Actually oatmeal is very healthy for you. It's not that she put a lot of junk in her smoothie, but she did have a lot of natural sugar and carbs.
She had two servings of oatmeal (1/2 cup is one serving) and probably two, or more, servings of peanut butter.

If she had cut the oatmeal in half, and omitted the peanut butter, the smoothie would be so bad.

**I forgot about the protein powder she added (which is why she doesn't need the pb). It was probably another 160 calories, which makes the total 860 calories.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

polly9033 wrote:
YTIUH wrote:I think their “normal vlog” was filmed on September 8 (day of the warehouse sale) and it was shown ahead of the days where we “later” see her recovering from the surgery, i.e. the timeline is messed up. I am sure she is feeling much better now (it’s gotta be 3 weeks since lipo).
What throws me off with the timeline is the fact that she's acknowledging the recent comments that have been posted on her channel within the week which would make the videos this week where she's talking about the surgery relatively current and up-to-date. I think with the sympathetic responses she got on her YT page after announcing the surgery, she turned on the dramatics thinking she'd get a million views out of this.

On a side note, seems Joel has kind of side stepped himself in the videos (featuring mostly Bonnie), and I've seen Jared doing the same (featuring mostly Ellie). Both of them (Joel and Jared) took a day or two flight somewhere a few weeks ago, and I don't believe they revealed much of what that was about. On Instagram they had a photo in front of the ocean. I wonder if they are doing some type of deal separate or unrelated to YouTube...they seem to be keeping it hush unless I missed something. Does anyone know?
If I remember correctly, all Jared said was that he and Joel were going on some type of business trip. He was very vague. I didn't know Joel was even involved in business deals but maybe he just wanted to get away from the bitch - haha. We will probably find out soon though.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

She was so selfish getting the surgery when she did, she should have waited till after cvx or did it way before. The people would have payed good money to see and hug her and now they cant hug her and I doubt she'll be in much a mood to give people real decent attention. but again she's being bonnie and is no doubt doing half of this for attention
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Madsmom110
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Madsmom110 »

lmmomSD wrote:
ba1006 wrote:Did Bryan ever admit how he lost all that weight? Since he does daily vlogs, it would have been obvious if he had surgery.
But he doesn't do daily vlogs anymore. They film a bunch of stuff in one day and upload it at different times. So do E&J and Bonnie.

He's admitted to restricting calories like crazy and even though his body says he's hungry he won't eat.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Can’t wait for her excited fans to accidentally hug her and the meltdown after. Cue the tears and Joel kissing her while she whines that she loves her fans but no one respected that’s she just went through surgery and how bad her body hurts.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”