GQS | Fires & Keto & Wrecks, More Views! | Part 31

Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Fires & Keto & Wrecks, More Views! | Part 31

Unread post by Couchpotato10 »

I had to watch the bread making fiasco 3 times and I still might have heard her wrong. Did A$$wipe say to knead the bread in the kitchen aid mixer on medium high heat? Not just once but twice? Also I think she is waiting for the dough that was put accidentally on purpose on her face to go viral. You have to wonder why all of a sudden mommy dearest decided to cook with the little darlings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Lak wrote:
ears wrote:NAsh was rolling around on the floors with the girls and her knee popped. She couldn't straighten her leg. Tyler tried to pick Nash up and take her to the car. She slapped him away. They called an ER dr from church. Took Nash the to ER. Tyler said the dr that came to the house couldn't find anything wrong. Then it looks like Tyler is trying to be sneaky about his filming. It really seems like Nash is in a lot of pain and Tyler is filming and Ashley is saying something like she feels it too. Vlog ends with to be continued...

(Nash's feet are all black. Do they never clean their floors?)[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... ff49c7.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 619df5.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
I thought the same thing about the feet... those floors must be so disgusting! If they really cared about Nanny Ash (which I hate calling her that) and not the views, they would have given an update somewhere on social media. But, it's all about the drama!!! They continue to stoop lower and lower.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Her feet are as gross as Porkys beard.

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Couchpotato10 wrote:I had to watch the bread making fiasco 3 times and I still might have heard her wrong. Did A$$wipe say to knead the bread in the kitchen aid mixer on medium high heat? Not just once but twice? Also I think she is waiting for the dough that was put accidentally on purpose on her face to go viral. You have to wonder why all of a sudden mommy dearest decided to cook with the little darlings.

....because Bingding cooked with Hazy the other day....remember Ass doesn’t have an original thought in her head....

Feebs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Feebs »

The breadmaking fiasco has bought me out of lurkerdom.

She has clearly never made bread before. The whole thing reeked of a PR exercise to look like she engaged with the girls and mother of the year.
For starters hot water kills yeast. You need warm ie body temperature water. That's why the bread didn't rise. Anyone who has made bread before would know this.
1/4 cup of sugar is way too much = 1 teaspoon max is all that is needed to feed the yeast. Anymore will make the bread sweet and taste like cake.
2 tablespoons of oil - yes for pizza dough, not needed for bread dough - it adds unnecessary fat.
Butter on top of the crust - why? Obviously lots of butter is great on the slices (yummo) but rubbing it on the top just makes a mess.

Don't get me started on the girls sitting on the bench crowded around the mixer putting flour in it when it is on.
It almost looks like she wanted one of them to lose a finger.
She also said it needs to be mixed at a medium to high heat.
No Ashley, I think you meant medium speed, which in my opinion is too fast. Slow speed is fine.

Don't they own a cutting board or plates?
Cutting the bread directly on the stovetop made me cringe. Although having said that, I guess it rarely gets used so they wouldn't notice the damage
Why were the girls eating straight off the bench top? Did they forget to stock up on paper plates when they went to Costco?

Nanny Ash probably tripped on toys scattered all over the floor which is why the girls were scurrying to tidy up.
I can't help but think she is going to extreme measures to get away from them................................

Did anyone hear Tyson say that he lifted Nanny Ash up over his shoulder to carry her to the car?
Did he forget he has whiplash?

Oh and is it just me or does anyone else think the girls get their hair washed with "special shampoo" aka nordic blonde hair dye. I swear their hair is getting lighter in the vlogs plus photos of Evie on their blog show what looks like regrowth.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Just thought of something..... Maybe the Greedners are there because it did happen in their house and she is an employee so that’s workman’s compensation correct? And if they don’t pay then that’s a lawsuit... hmmm Nanny Ash you may be smarter than we thought, doubt it but maybe lol

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

The filthy feet on sister wife! How did her feet get that dirty??? Are the floors completely filthy?
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

lisajohnson120 wrote:Just thought of something..... Maybe the Greedners are there because it did happen in their house and she is an employee so that’s workman’s compensation correct? And if they don’t pay then that’s a lawsuit... hmmm Nanny Ash you may be smarter than we thought, doubt it but maybe lol

I was wondering that. But if it's workman's comp both Tyler and A$$ didn't need to go and they certainly didn't need to film it.

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

ears wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:Just thought of something..... Maybe the Greedners are there because it did happen in their house and she is an employee so that’s workman’s compensation correct? And if they don’t pay then that’s a lawsuit... hmmm Nanny Ash you may be smarter than we thought, doubt it but maybe lol

I was wondering that. But if it's workman's comp both Tyler and A$$ didn't need to go and they certainly didn't need to film it.

No,they didn’t need to go but they have to film for the views and drama...And also to check to make sure she isn’t thinking lawsuit lol... If I were NA I’d be pissed and tell them to leave! And where are her parents? I’m sure she would rather have them there than the dumbass duo....

AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

Howlin17 wrote:The filthy feet on sister wife! How did her feet get that dirty??? Are the floors completely filthy?
yup.
Eleanor Terese
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Eleanor Terese »

Who provided the money for the firefighters aid items? How low are they? They made it seem like that was actual them spending their own cash.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

The large loaf wasn't properly cooked, it was still doughy at the bottom. I make my own bread all the time and the amount of yeast seemed a lot, maybe mine is just stronger. I get so frustrated with the lack of hygiene and the grabby demands of the girls when they're doing anything in the kitchen
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Eleanor Terese wrote:Who provided the money for the firefighters aid items? How low are they? They made it seem like that was actual them spending their own cash.
That is despicable
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

I don't know how to screen shot so I copies this comment on Tyson's Instagram

"You truly are TWO OF THE MOST SELFISH, SELF-CENTERED “adults” out there. Your Heavenly Father is NOT proud of you. STOP FILMING & USING OTHERS TO MAKE YOU MONEY! You don’t “mix on high heat”, you screech far too much, your floors are filthy (look at feet you allow on tables and counters!), you need a shave and a hair cut, you care about no one but yourselves, you copy your friends for ideas, you use your “friends” for views - slamming boxes in their faces and filming them in pain...and secretly at that. Karma sucks. Hopefully you learn that lesson soon. Put your freakin phones down and do something worth while with your lazy selves. Don’t beg people to give you money so you can buy items for firefighters on your FB page Ash; then take full credit for “giving” from the kindness of your heart. First off, Jesus says to not boast about your giving but do it often and privately. I pray Nanny Ash leaves you after sneakily filming her in the ER. Scumbag. Slimy. Nasty. Selfish. Losers. And no, I’m not jealous. I’m ashamed I EVER thought you put those poor girls needs first & might be good people. Boy, was I wrong. I hope you learn how awful you are when your supposed Heavenly Father turns His face away from you both in shame. You deserve it."
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I was hoping maybe her feet got that dirty from the floor of the ER. Nope it was that bad before they got to the hospital. Those floors must be disgusting.
Eleanor Terese
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Eleanor Terese »

Wow that comment on instagram is wonderful. I suppose that person will be called a hater when they're just stating the truth.
They could've at least been honest in the Vlog about it being donated money for the firefighters then yeah ok wouldn't b so bad but making out it was there own cash is so low.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Eleanor Terese wrote:Wow that comment on instagram is wonderful. I suppose that person will be called a hater when they're just stating the truth.
They could've at least been honest in the Vlog about it being donated money for the firefighters then yeah ok wouldn't b so bad but making out it was there own cash is so low.
Oh yeah one KAD even said filthy floors was a part of life. Lmao wow so is laziness with these people!

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I can only imagine that they were at the hospital to fill out insurance forms since NA is an employee and most likely wouldn’t have her own insurance anyway. I wouldn’t put it past them to load the girls off on NA’s parents while they went to the hospital.
Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

Of course, they posted thanks for all the well wishes for Nanny Ash. She's doing much better. BUT, you have to watch tomorrow's vlog for updates. It "almost" feels staged like the "crash" fender bender.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
meg9410
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by meg9410 »

lisajohnson120 wrote:
Eleanor Terese wrote:Wow that comment on instagram is wonderful. I suppose that person will be called a hater when they're just stating the truth.
Oh yeah one KAD even said filthy floors was a part of life. Lmao wow so is laziness with these people!

Did they delete the comment already??? I can’t find it
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

And she still has to work and on a Saturday . I thought it was just M-F. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 6182eb.jpg[/img]

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”