GQS | Fires & Keto & Wrecks, More Views! | Part 31

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS | Fires & Keto & Wrecks, More Views! | Part 31

Unread post by gram3 »

Eleanor Terese wrote:Who provided the money for the firefighters aid items? How low are they? They made it seem like that was actual them spending their own cash.
Not once in any of those SOS fire vlogs did the Dueling Dunces ever say or even imply or hint that money had been solicited and they were using it to buy donations at Costco. They are such loser liars. I hope someone/anyone who did donate money to the Grubby's personal fire fund tries to hold them accountable for intentionally making it look like it was all the Grub's altruistic doing.
Jaded+caffeinated
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jaded+caffeinated »

Watching her "bake" with the girls is so sad :( instead of explaining what she's doing to the girls, she's just telling the camera. So many opportunities to have to girls identify ingredients, teach about measurements, explain what yeast and sugar do..... they're getting to the age where they can really start to understand those kinds of things. She won't even let them count by themselves.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

And just like that....the comment is gone. They must hate that they just can't delete here. They are truly the most unfeeling, selfish greedy people. Posting those pictures of Nanny Ash's filthy feet was very inconsiderate. Although, she bears responsibility because she must have known what she was getting herself into and why does she allow it. Really though, just how did her feet get so filthy??!! But then again I think we can all see how unclean they are--in more ways than one.

(Sorry I didn't proofread my earlier post...copied...not copies)
Jaded+caffeinated
Amateur
Amateur

Snarky33 wrote:And just like that....the comment is gone. They must hate that they just can't delete here. They are truly the most unfeeling, selfish greedy people. Posting those pictures of Nanny Ash's filthy feet was very inconsiderate. Although, she bears responsibility because she must have known what she was getting herself into and why does she allow it. Really though, just how did her feet get so filthy??!! But then again I think we can all see how unclean they are--in more ways than one.

Nash strikes me as someone who is non confrontational and mild mannered. She'll take a lot of abuse and mistreatment and just kind of shrug it off with a smile. I would have fucking bailed after that cereal box stunt lol.

Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

She is also starting to link their vlogs more and more on her business pages. I am guessing trying to get more views from those that may be following her business QTK but not the GQS. She used to keep things very separated between the two but now that people are seeing the light (hopefully) I think both “businesses” might be hurting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

The "best nurse ever" is laying down using Nash's arm to prop her pillow while messing around on her phone.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... e9676c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

I do feel bad that Oakland and Nanny Ash are hurt, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. However, there is a part of me that thinks it is funny their two biggest helpers are out for a while. How are those 2 going to survive? They have “4 toddlers” in case you didn’t know. Yes, 4.

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Jaded+caffeinated wrote:Watching her "bake" with the girls is so sad :( instead of explaining what she's doing to the girls, she's just telling the camera. So many opportunities to have to girls identify ingredients, teach about measurements, explain what yeast and sugar do..... they're getting to the age where they can really start to understand those kinds of things. She won't even let them count by themselves.

So true, Jaded. What I've never heard from the cats are the daily million "why?" questions. And it's probably directly related to their idiot parents who have no idea how to interact with them.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Someone else mentioned. Why is Trash all of sudden showing, or should I say trying to show an interest with baking bread with the 'durls'? Did Mindy bake with Hazie recently? She could have been there alone without the girls while Nash was filming her. Aside from the impatiently waiting for their turns to dump something into the bowl, it was pretty much the Trash Show. I do not believe she made bread all the time, or ever, 'haven't for 7 or 8 years, then later she said 6 or 7 years because she got busy', she made that whoa is me horse face and then Nash moves the camera over to show the girls at the counter. She is so full of it and such a liar.

Ok now for her bread skills and calling this One Hour Bread Recipe, also why is she calling it Fall One Hour Bread Recipe? Don't people eat bread all year long?...AND it was not an hour, no bread is an hour, unless you live 30 minutes from a bakery..Her instructions: "Get the water as hot as it can get to activate the yeast" " I have a cold kitchen so I put my oven on low, 175 degrees to get the dough to rise".. LOW? 175 degrees? to get the dough to rise? Oh Lordy.. then the spraying of the Pam on the counter and her hands to knead the dough. I have NEVER known or seen anyone do that. Then her big reveal about cutting slits into the top of the bread, I was astounded.
I am actually surprised that the bread rose at all.
ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

meg9410 wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:
Eleanor Terese wrote:Wow that comment on instagram is wonderful. I suppose that person will be called a hater when they're just stating the truth.
They could've at least been honest in the Vlog about it being donated money for the firefighters then yeah ok wouldn't b so bad but making out it was there own cash is so low.
Oh yeah one KAD even said filthy floors was a part of life. Lmao wow so is laziness with these people!

Did they delete the comment already??? I can’t find it

They don't delete the bad comments until they've been posted here (or another snark site). Bad press is still press. Counts increase as snarkers look for the bad comment. They couldn't make it as an upstanding wholesome family, so they are fast carving out a niche as total screw-up entertainment. Ridiculous, but still brings in money. It's just so incredibly abusive to change marketing strategies at the expense of those innocent children. But then the outrage at their child abuse (just short of reportable) will bring it even more viewers, won't it?
Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Couchpotato10 »

Jaded+caffeinated wrote:
Snarky33 wrote:And just like that....the comment is gone. They must hate that they just can't delete here. They are truly the most unfeeling, selfish greedy people. Posting those pictures of Nanny Ash's filthy feet was very inconsiderate. Although, she bears responsibility because she must have known what she was getting herself into and why does she allow it. Really though, just how did her feet get so filthy??!! But then again I think we can all see how unclean they are--in more ways than one.

Nash strikes me as someone who is non confrontational and mild mannered. She'll take a lot of abuse and mistreatment and just kind of shrug it off with a smile. I would have fucking bailed after that cereal box stunt lol.

I am with you on bailing. Who does that kind of crap? One of them should have called her out. Nanny Ash should get the hell out of there. We really don’t know anything about Nanny Ash background. Maybe she is taking online classes to better her education? How can she be
Making enough money to support herself? Rent, car insurance, food, etc..

Jaded+caffeinated
Amateur
Amateur

Couchpotato10 wrote:
Jaded+caffeinated wrote:

I am with you on bailing. Who does that kind of crap? One of them should have called her out. Nanny Ash should get the hell out of there. We really don’t know anything about Nanny Ash background. Maybe she is taking online classes to better her education? How can she be
Making enough money to support herself? Rent, car insurance, food, etc..

I'm dying to know how much they pay her and their contract

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

OldCountry wrote:Someone else mentioned. Why is Trash all of sudden showing, or should I say trying to show an interest with baking bread with the 'durls'? Did Mindy bake with Hazie recently? She could have been there alone without the girls while Nash was filming her. Aside from the impatiently waiting for their turns to dump something into the bowl, it was pretty much the Trash Show. I do not believe she made bread all the time, or ever, 'haven't for 7 or 8 years, then later she said 6 or 7 years because she got busy', she made that whoa is me horse face and then Nash moves the camera over to show the girls at the counter. She is so full of it and such a liar.

Ok now for her bread skills and calling this One Hour Bread Recipe, also why is she calling it Fall One Hour Bread Recipe? Don't people eat bread all year long?...AND it was not an hour, no bread is an hour, unless you live 30 minutes from a bakery..Her instructions: "Get the water as hot as it can get to activate the yeast" " I have a cold kitchen so I put my oven on low, 175 degrees to get the dough to rise".. LOW? 175 degrees? to get the dough to rise? Oh Lordy.. then the spraying of the Pam on the counter and her hands to knead the dough. I have NEVER known or seen anyone do that. Then her big reveal about cutting slits into the top of the bread, I was astounded.
I am actually surprised that the bread rose at all.
Cashley is so stupid, if she weren't such a liar, I'd almost pity her for her lack of brains. Of course, Mindy just made raspberry jam/jelly in their vlog from yesterday and Hazy had on a cute apron and chef's hat and was helping her Mom. Dumbbell Cash can't compete in any way with that, but does that stop her from trying and looking like a fool in the process? Nooooo. The problem with the odds is in addition to being bratty, they have no personality that is evident on camera. Hazy looks like a superstar on camera compared to the cats. And didn't it seem like she put a huge amount of sugar in that bread?
Jaded+caffeinated
Amateur
Amateur

Ok this is small but the saddest part of the whole bread thing for me is that the girls didn't even get to eat their own bread loaf they each made. She didn't know who's was who's or even care to do that. That would have been the most exciting part for me as a kid. But nope, they're all one unit so why would it matter?

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

I should have said she seemed to put alot of yeast, not sugar in the bread. It looks like she used a tablespoon measure instead of a teaspoon. No wonder it smelled yeasty, like the dipshit kept saying.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

GQS | Fires & Keto & Wrecks, More Views! | Part 31

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Not that I am an immaculate housekeeper but I swiffer our wood halls, living room and kitchen tile every day. It is NOT hard. When you get in the habit it is amazing how much nicer your house is. And clean feet.

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

I think ass like taking care of nanny more than her own kids. What’s wrong with that girl

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

gram3 wrote:I should have said she seemed to put alot of yeast, not sugar in the bread. It looks like she used a tablespoon measure instead of a teaspoon. No wonder it smelled yeasty, like the dipshit kept saying.

I didn't notice the sugar measurement, but you are so right with the yeast measurement. One typical loaf of bread usually uses 1 teaspoon from what I know. So she is making two 'loaves' and she added 1 heaping tablespoon(not sure in baking "heaping" comes into play) and then she had to do an 'estimated' one half table spoon with the tablespoon. Still amazed it even rose at all. Just wondering about the taste with all of that yeast. One tablespoon is three teaspoons.
One heaping tablespoon and an one guessed half of a tablespoon of yeast, Curious what the bread tasted like. I think I might go and grab a beer.
Itsjusrme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsjusrme »

Jaded+caffeinated wrote:Watching her "bake" with the girls is so sad :( instead of explaining what she's doing to the girls, she's just telling the camera. So many opportunities to have to girls identify ingredients, teach about measurements, explain what yeast and sugar do..... they're getting to the age where they can really start to understand those kinds of things. She won't even let them count by themselves.

But that means she would have to know what it is doing and then use her brain and condense it to a 3year old level

Itsjusrme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsjusrme »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... f87138.png[/img]
What about dieting?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”