Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by ba1006 »

I seriously don't think Youtube should allow these types of videos. It definitely promotes prescription drug abuse and everybody knows that a huge problem in our society. She had that surgery at least a month ago and she's still on strong pain pills? Unheard of. What kind of doctor allows that?
theyellow_daisy
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by theyellow_daisy »

Bonnie is crazy AF. I thought she was high as a kite before the party, but she was for sure after the party.

Lincoln was in the bathroom crying about whatever had happened with his hair. I thought distressed kids on YT were a no no now.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Isnt she 2 weeks behind?
She didn't look high on Instagram saying that she threw her sign away

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

She must feel SO horrible on the pain medicine and be thinking it’s because of the surgery. She’s probably feeling side effects of high dosages like nausea, sweating, dizziness and associating it with the liposuction and wearing the compression things. No, Bonnie. That is what happens when you go from never taking more than Tylenol and Motrin (except when your doctor blesses you with Prometh with Codeine ) to taking high doses of narcotics. You have no tolerance. Your body is not used to them even if mentally, you are craving that feeling.

I just really am concerned for them. I feel like no one in that entire Griffiths family would recognize this because they don’t know. Unless a close friend outside the family really points it out, they won’t know... will they? They’ll all think it’s the surgery and that anything being said is from people being “haters”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

onbreak wrote:Isnt she 2 weeks behind?

This is a good point but I don’t think she’s two weeks behind anymore.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

kaylnoel wrote:
onbreak wrote:Isnt she 2 weeks behind?

This is a good point but I don’t think she’s two weeks behind anymore.

Yeah CVX just recently happened so I don’t think the vlogs are that far behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Very sad -no bollie dress
My ass would have the boys and my husband with their own table selling my "$!$+€Г merch"
I would have had bree tailor them so olivia could wear one, too

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

I’m sure we all see the obvious pain med abuse going on here with her. She’s so devious, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was concocting a new “storyline” for more money...addicted tp opioids...new journey to recovery. Hmmm. It’s a thought. :-o A very scary thought. Pitiful people
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

They are nuts to keep posting this content. All of the comments are about over doing the meds and being dependant on them.

Also once again Lincoln is clearly in distress because of whatever she said or did to.him before the camera rolled. Sorry but as a parent I don't discipline my child for trying to be independent.

Also how does he not have any shoes? Bonnie of course has several new pairs of designer shoes that were awful in my opinion but her child doesn't have any that fit. She used to be better at making sure her kids had what they needed. Now she has even forgotten about that.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Poor Bonnie crying in the vlog about how much her body has been through...NOT! I don't feel sorry for her at all. This was a completely elective surgery. Sure, she needs to get the hernia and DR taken care of, and I can understand some tummy lip to keep things proportioned. However full body lipo (and whatever else) was NOT required. Also, she has Bree doing EVERYTHING. She is literally laying in bed on pain meds, so no I don't feel sorry for Bonnie at all.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

it's really irritating when she says 'all the way done', 'all the way gone'. WHY?! So all the way irritating.
you can call me kath.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

.....what did I just watch. I have no words.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

If Joel is still editing (which I assume he is, since Bonnie is in soo much pain .) I wonder if he purposefully is leaving all this drug addled speech and addiction signs to build a case when she needs an intervention.

Bonnie’s said a bunch of different things in the vlog that either didn’t make sense or she wouldn’t normally say (“I was going to post a video but I want to get paid.”) She really needs to get off those meds, the withdrawal between is probably worse than the actual pain from surgery. The more you take, the more you need.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

"I want to get paid for showing you my after pictures".

I guess she won't do anything unless she get paid.

What a hot, addictive mess she is. I'm just speechless that they both think it's ok to post these videos!
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

I think she was worried if she showed her wounds in the YouTube video then she might get that video demonitized and wouldn’t make any money off of it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

angelfire89 wrote:If Joel is still editing (which I assume he is, since Bonnie is in soo much pain Image.) I wonder if he purposefully is leaving all this drug addled speech and addiction signs to build a case when she needs an intervention.

Bonnie’s said a bunch of different things in the vlog that either didn’t make sense or she wouldn’t normally say (“I was going to post a video but I want to get paid.”) She really needs to get off those meds, the withdrawal between is probably worse than the actual pain from surgery. The more you take, the more you need.
I doubt it. He probably doesn’t feel the need to intervene of the meds are doctor prescribed. This is what makes pain meds so dangerous.

I don’t think Joel is intentionally letting Bonnie look bad any more than I believe the theory that Jared is showing Ellie’s true colours to be passive aggressive. I think they are showing what they think is their partner’s best.

Scary.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Catface2 wrote:I’m sure we all see the obvious pain med abuse going on here with her. She’s so devious, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was concocting a new “storyline” for more money...addicted tp opioids...new journey to recovery. Hmmm. It’s a thought. :-o A very scary thought. Pitiful people
I thought the same thing. It would be at least 6 months of content and all her worshipers would have tons of sympathy for her. She sure is a mess. No sympathy from me and Joel should be ashamed of himself for letting this happen as well.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Honestly I find it so hard to have sympathy for her. This was completely an ELECTIVE procedure. She chose to have this done. She chose to schedule it so close to CVX. I am sick of the crying and moaning

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Wow another hot mess vlog.

Joel should know better than to leave that clip of Lincoln crying in the bathroom in the vlog.

That refrigerator part was wow what a mess. Just look at her glazed over eyes asking Joel for more drugs.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

freebeegal wrote:Honestly I find it so hard to have sympathy for her. This was completely an ELECTIVE procedure. She chose to have this done. She chose to schedule it so close to CVX. I am sick of the crying and moaning

She’s going to lose that mom audience quickly if this keeps up. No more Bollie sales, and no more cookbook.....

This is the beginning of the end for the Griffith sisters and their “fame” (except maybe Ruby).

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”