TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Unread post by lily1995 »

The make up isn’t great it’s just a better job than what she can do (assuming someone else did it) I think she looks good in the photo because she has eyebrows and isn’t pulling a stupid smile lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by gypsophila »

I won't give her credit for being a stripper. It's demeaning work. She could get a regular job, she just chooses not to. This may just be another step in a downward spiral. It may give her a boost of self-esteem for a little while, until it doesn't anymore, and she's really stuck because the money might be better than what she's used to. Then it may become something destructive, depressing and crushing. Who wants strange men pawing at you and thinking they can do what they want or say what they want every time you go in to work, meanwhile you have to act like it's all great. It's not that it's taboo. It's the fact that very few women choose to be a stripper because they like the work. They might like the money if they're successful at it, but none of them want to stay it in long. It's also a short lived choice, but whatever. Tayler never sticks with anything. I just hope it doesn't lead her down a rabbit hole.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gypsophila wrote:I won't give her credit for being a stripper. It's demeaning work. She could get a regular job, she just chooses not to. This may just be another step in a downward spiral. It may give her a boost of self-esteem for a little while, until it doesn't anymore, and she's really stuck because the money might be better than what she's used to. Then it may become something destructive, depressing and crushing. Who wants strange men pawing at you and thinking they can do what they want or say what they want every time you go in to work, meanwhile you have to act like it's all great. It's not that it's taboo. It's the fact that very few women choose to be a stripper because they like the work. They might like the money if they're successful at it, but none of them want to stay it in long. It's also a short lived choice, but whatever. Tayler never sticks with anything. I just hope it doesn't lead her down a rabbit hole.
And the demeaning side of it is what leads so many strippers to get hooked on drugs/alcohol just to get through the shift.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Idk sex work is just as demeaning as any other work. Customer service also includes plenty of people thinking they can say or do whatever they want because “the customer is always right”

Plenty of women find sex work empowering and enjoy doing it
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Taylor does a lot of fucked up shit. Stripping is not one of them. Her kids are finally eating from their mother instead of food stamps. Who cares . Not something I'll ever see a problem with anyway.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She can do any number of things to feed her kids that aren't demeaning to women, please! So far all we've seen is it's led her to get more tattoos. We haven't seen any benefit for the kids. What she's doing is a familiar trap that women, especially poor women, can fall into. But there's nothing good about it. I don't actually want to see her end up worse off because of this. She'll think it's all she can do. She'll age out. Men will offer her money for doing things she doesn't want to do. Management will get on her. The other girls will get on her. It sucks. No, I don't want to see her shitty life get worse, and I don't want to see her turn to drugs, or end up in jail because she gets into more trouble. I would much rather applaud her for finishing her GED and getting a trade/career.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
ArrestMeTho
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ArrestMeTho »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 9fc3ee.png[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think the "freak weirdos" follow her and stalk her because she posts pictures of herself half naked.
We're not the problem. I think most people here actually want the best for her and her kids.
On the stripping, I am glad she is doing something that earns her some money, but I would hope she's still trying to get her GED and find something she can do long term. You can't strip forever. Stripping is for young women. Obviously, she has a while yet, but I hope she's considering that.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don’t judge her for stripping. I judge her for using every excuse she could to get out of working for the past 8 years because she didn’t care enough about her kids to try and hold down a real job. But the second she decided she wanted to strip all the things stopping her from working suddenly disappeared and nothing got in her way. Don’t get me wrong it’s great that she’s finally working but she obviously took the job for selfish reasons and not because she has kids to support. That’s just what I think of the situation but I guess if the kids are finally getting the money they need then that’s all that matters so whatever.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 61dcdc.png[/img]
She’s back and so is her “I farted” smile. Apparently she has a friend that helps her with her make up.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Classic Tayler is back with all the insane bitching about someone giving her FRIENDLY LEGIT advise on her dancing. They were nice about it, offered some tips and Tayler goes the eff off and calls her negative, says if she wants advise she will ask for it and that she will "remove" you if you give her unsolicited advise. Tayler REALLY cannot understand the difference between constructive comments and actual hate. It would be different of this person was like eww you look like shit, do this instead.. but this person told her she looked good, gave her a couple tips to keep her from hurting herself and Tayler acts like she kicked her puppy. Girlfriend needs to take some deep breaths and realize sometimes people just want to help her!
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... e79a14.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... f73680.png[/img]
She really can’t deal with anyone who isn’t 100% kissing her ass Image

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

lily1995 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... e79a14.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... f73680.png[/img]
She really can’t deal with anyone who isn’t 100% kissing her ass Image

Omg then just delete it all and just go and fuck yourself already. She wants the attention from strangers but god forbid anyone opens their mouth. She’s annoying.

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

That wasn’t even rude, it was literally something helpful for her new job. She’s such a pussy. She always says she doesn’t care what people think her blocks anyone who isnt literally kissing her ass. She blocked me for commenting that that’s actually really good advice
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

I wouldn’t even classify that as constructive criticism tbh I read it as more just trying to be supportive and helpful. Tayler was so fucking rude about it though. Typical narcissist, can’t handle anything that isn’t 100% praise. Shit, Tayler.

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

It’s definitely the eyebrows.

placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

The eyebrows would look great done up like that if the shape was bit more natural and the brows didn't start off so blocky.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

I think blocky eyebrows are a trend. You either like them or not. Personally I love thick eyebrows but not too thick that overpower the look. Mind we are not talking about Tayler....But I would be a liar if I said I didn't like her makeup. Though the colors of the eyeshadows are not my favorite. I dislike black eyeshadow as a whole. It looks like smoke...
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 8ba7df.png[/img]

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie